DOS Doomsday vs My Elite Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright DOS Doomsday lands on earth and waiting for him is

Team
Vargas
Gamora
Ganymede
Skeet(Thanos Herald)
Classic Drax the Destroyer
Jack of Hearts
Atlas(Erik Josten)
Spikey Thing
Cannonball

Sin I AM
Where are the elites

zopzop
DOS = Death of Superman yes? Team wins. Their secret weapon is Skeet.

Skeet + Classic Drax = Dead DoS Doomsday.

TheMask
So Drax the destroyer is > Superman? Im just asking.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheMask
So Drax the destroyer is > Superman? Im just asking.

Classic Drax went toe to toe with Thanos...........and lived. Sure he lost but the resulting fight busted a planet. Then when he regained consciousness, he tore a small star apart with his his bare hands in a rage.

But notice I said Classic Drax AND Skeet.

Skeet's blast hurt Fallen One (and Thanos had to hold her back and warn her not to kill him, meaning she could have killed a herald level being). Her blasts also caused Maker (an insane Cube Being) to go into a defensive stance. She's no joke.

carver9
Classic Drax is a beast.

golem370
Also Cannonball also was able to absorb Gladiators best punch and survive Ganymede was able to harm Silver Surfer abit Gamora was able to break Drax the Destroyers jaw as well

carver9
Cannonball is underestimated as well. He easily has the power to be Herald+ level.

dynamix
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where are the elites

Lol!

The Sorrow
Originally posted by zopzop
Skeet + Classic Drax = Dead DoS Doomsday.
thumb up

QFT

Lord Feron
Team, but these are not "elites" more like B listers (seriously)

TheMask
Can't Supes bust planets? Didnt he tell Black Adam when he almost punched him, before Adam turned his back. That Punch was enough to break the moon or something?

Naija boy
Team definitely. Classic drax was a very high level class 100 character in his own right

The Sorrow
Originally posted by TheMask
Can't Supes bust planets? Didnt he tell Black Adam when he almost punched him, before Adam turned his back. That Punch was enough to break the moon or something?
Classic Drax destroyed planets for fun.

abhilegend
Is this the same drax who admitted that he was weaker than classic she hulk and thrown around by a mindcontrolled thor?

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Marvel%20Cosmic/Drax%20owned/Avengers220-14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/elisha_carmen/marvel/draxweakass.jpg

golem370
Then he tackles her shattering her spine

DTM
By Classic Drax, is this meant him before he died, or him after he was brought back and now with Class 100 strength but with a childs mind?

golem370
Before he died

DTM
Ah, then hed have no chance to even hurt Doomsday physically.

quanchi112
Team, hard.

DTM
Doomsday, easily. Im not sure theyre many people on the team that can actually hurt DD, let alone defeat him (though I admit I dont know who Vargas is) and put this team against the JLA that Doomsday already beat, Id pick the JLA to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.