Battle of the Reality Warpers!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGodKiller
On one side we have :
1. Marquis of Death
2.HoM Wanda
3.Adult Franklin Richards

On the other side we have :
1.Mad Jim Jaspers
2.Jamie Braddock
3.Proteus

All these characters are operating based upon the best on-panel feats they have shown so far .
In addition , the Marquis and Richards can summon whatever cosmic entities are at their beck and call .
No bfr allowed . A team can only win if ALL the members of the opposing team have been eliminated , and at least one member of the winning team is still standing .

Who wins this ?

rotiart
I'd say mjj wins

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by rotiart
I'd say mjj wins

Even against Marquis ?

Bouboumaster
Wanda clears the field

TheGodKiller
Some of you people are seriously underestimating what the Marquis is capable of :
http://h.imagehost.org/t/0808/ff_569_15-16.jpg
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0808/ff_569_15-16

Here's his respect thread : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=511737&pagenumber=2

Prep-Man
MJJ, IMO.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Prep-Man
MJJ, IMO.

He's not taking out Marquis .

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Some of you people are seriously underestimating what the Marquis is capable of :
http://h.imagehost.org/t/0808/ff_569_15-16.jpg
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0808/ff_569_15-16

Here's his respect thread : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=511737&pagenumber=2

This .

iceman24567
Mjj

TheGodKiller
Marquis still stomps .

"Id"
Team One.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by "Id"
Team One.

Despite your respect thread , Marquis is still severely underrated here . Either that or people are just trolling .

"Id"
Despite your respect thread , Marquis is still severely underrated here . Either that or people are just trolling .

Mostly due to the fact that the Marquis plot was crap, and while JMM story is heavily praised. That, and mutant reality warpers are becoming a dime a dozen.

Meh. Its no big deal.

But he did make Eternity, and the other abstracts his lap dogs. Literately.

TheGodKiller
Mostly due to the fact that the Marquis plot was crap, and while JMM story is heavily praised. That, and mutant reality warpers are becoming a dime a dozen.

Meh. Its no big deal.

But he did make Eternity, and the other abstracts his lap dogs. Literately.

Galactus , Odin and Thanos as well , if you consider the reformed Clyde to be the same guy as the Marquis .

Also , has any other reality warper(apart from Franklin) managed to or even mentioned to , on-panel , affect or control a high end abstract or cosmic ?
I know MJJ , Braddock , and HoM Wanda have universal , multiversal and omniversal level warping feats , but was it ever shown or even mentioned on-panel that they were able to directly affect a high end cosmic or an abstract under their own power ?

If not , then going by his feats , MoD is the strongest human mutant reality warper shown so far .

Galan007
Team 1.

MoD, HoM Wanda, and adult Franklin? They literally can't lose.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Galan007
Team 1.

MoD, HoM Wanda, and adult Franklin? They literally can't lose.

Because of Wanda.

Franklin is a No0b when you compare him to both Jamie Braddock and Mad Jim Jasper.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Because of Wanda.

Franklin is a No0b when you compare him to both Jamie Braddock and Mad Jim Jasper.

Perhaps with Jaspers . Not with Braddock .

TheGodKiller
Because of Wanda.

Also , team 1 win just as much because because of Marquis as because of a LIFE-FORCE enhanced Wanda , if not more so .

TheGodKiller
Can someone please answer this post of mine :

Galactus , Odin and Thanos as well , if you consider the reformed Clyde to be the same guy as the Marquis .

Also , has any other reality warper(apart from Franklin) managed to or even mentioned to , on-panel , affect or control a high end abstract or cosmic ?
I know MJJ , Braddock , and HoM Wanda have universal , multiversal and omniversal level warping feats , but was it ever shown or even mentioned on-panel that they were able to directly affect a high end cosmic or an abstract under their own power ?

If not , then going by his feats , MoD is the strongest human mutant reality warper shown so far .

"Id"
Because of Wanda.

How is adult Franklin a noob, compared to Jamie or Mad Jim?

If anything its is the one that does not belong there. You need to switch him out for Legion. Or if applicable Phoenix Jean - Beyonder.

Galan007

If anything its is the one that does not belong there. You need to switch him out for Legion. Or if applicable Phoenix Jean - Beyonder. Yeah, aside from the MoD, Frank is the most experienced reality manipulator on the field.

TheGodKiller

If anything its is the one that does not belong there. You need to switch him out for Legion. Or if applicable Phoenix Jean - Beyonder.

Legion would be a good choice .
Current Phoenix is viewed as below skyfather by Marvel . Plus she isn't an actual reality manipulator in the literal sense of the word(despite Uatu/Death's claims) .
And as far as Beyonder goes , since he is a mutant inhuman , and this thread focuses on human mutant reality warpers , I am not going to consider putting him in . I also don't know how he compares against the other reality manipulators , whether he still has a connection with CCUs , and whether or not he's back to his pre-retcon power levels .

"Id"
Proteus is the a weak link. Legion reality warping is far more impressive. Just my 2 cents.

Mr Master
^^^ thumb up

Team 1 ftw.

By putting Proteus in team 2, this battle is lopsided.

In fact, Proteus shouldn't be here at all.

Magnon
In my opinion, these reality-warpers rank as follows:

Universal/Multiversal:
MoD
MJJ

"Pocket Universal":
Franklin
HoM Wanda

Global:
Jamie Braddock

Local:
Proteus

My answer can be deduced from these data.

TheGodKiller
To MrMaster and Id : My 15 minutes have expired . I'll edit the OP tomorrow and replace Proteus with Legion . Happy ?

TheGodKiller
The OP will soon be edited .

Uriel005
In all seriousness MoD would tool any of these guys 1v1 based on feats. So what MJJ took out a universe. Even accounting for the fact that was a weaker version whose universe was destroyed because it was feared that his madness would spill into other worlds MoD has been destroying universes for countless millennia for lulz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.