kronos(wrath of the titans) vs x men and the avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justleader
debate

juggerman
which xmen?

justleader
x men from the movies

juggerman
lol which movie? 1,2,3, or 1st class? all together?

justleader
all together

juggerman
X-Men

justleader
just dont forget that kronos from wrath of the titans was stated to be the destroyer of the universe and that he will dismantle the earth and scatter it across the universe.

Robtard
Dark Phoenix tears him to pieces on the molecular level and then scissors with Storm. That's hot.

Robtard
Originally posted by Robtard
Dark Phoenix tears him to pieces on the molecular level and then scissors with Storm. That's hot.

Yeah, that's hot, bro.

justleader
first of all kronos can only be defeated by spear of trium and second of all did you really watch the movie?

juggerman
Magneto throws Colossus and Wolverine at him. The End

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
Magneto throws Colossus and Wolverine at him. The End

That didn't work out well for Wolverine in the comics, bra.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2011/04/death01.jpg

justleader
judging by your answer i would say you definetly didn't watch the movie because kronos is like 1.5 kms tall even mountains are small to him that is ofcourse not mentioning that he defeated zeus and hades singlehandedly and was destroying mountains casually

Robtard
Judging by your statement I would without a doubt say you didn't pay attention to the film and just louldy chewed popcorn while being amazed at the dazzle. Zeus and Hades at best were at half-strength at the point in the film, though they were likely far, far, far lower than that, considering a short battle and a few attacks drained them.

justleader
perhaps you are right about zeus and hades being weakened but the fact still stands that kronos surpasses the avengers and the xmen in terms of dc, durability, size and strength not to mention he is the universe destroyer and if you don't beleive me watch the kronos feature

Robtard
I am most definitely right, as that is what was shown to us.

Tell me, why do you hate two hot women scissoring?

justleader
tell me exactly how are they gonna scratch kronos first of all he is made of smoke and lava gettingt near him will do them more harm than they do to kronos

Robtard
Tell me, why do you hate two hot women scissoring?

justleader
just answer the question

Robtard
It's rude to tell someone to answer your question, when you REFUSE to answer theirs.

the ninjak
1. Cap tells Magneto to bring all the swords and metal around them into a huge construct. thousands of swords, armor shields ect come together.

Cap then tells Thor to jump on it and blast Kronos with those huge lightning strikes straight to the head.

2. What Rob said. Phoenix owns. Then scissors Storm.

3. Magneto can use Juggernaut and Colossus to smash in those knees constantly.

Kronos is screwed. He didn't display any magical powerbesides being a walking colossus didn't he?

juggerman
Xavier shuts his brain off. Iceman freezes him. Colossus shatters him. Pheonix tosses the pieces into orbit. Storm and Sookie dance naked the whole time

the ninjak
Xavier shuts his brain off. Iceman freezes him. Colossus shatters him. Pheonix tosses the pieces into orbit. Storm and Sookie dance naked the whole time

Iceman from the movies can't freeze something so large. And he would have to be close to even start doing it. I say Kronos squashes him.

And I just don't see Xavier shutting his brain down. Especially considering he doesn't have one. Until Xavier shows feats of telepathically effecting supernatural beings I think it's safe to say that such a feat shouldn't be aloud.

juggerman
Not if his brain is shut off

i actually forgot the Avengers were a part of this. Yeah the team takes it

justleader
you're doing a great job ignoring my question and the TOPIC

justleader
actually kronos did use magical attack against zeus and hades and well he has massive fire projection

Robtard
So it's settled, Superheroes win and then Phoenix and Storm scissor. That's hot.

juggerman
has Kronos shown any defense against mind manipulation?

justleader
he doesn't need to show any defense against mind manipulation he is the KING OF THE TITANS

the ninjak
So it's settled, Superheroes win and then Phoenix and Storm scissor. That's hot.

They definitely scissor. Tony and Logan watch whilst Scott cries.

NightCrawler gets a Bible out, reads a few verses and Kronos explodes. All the Greeks gather around and Kurt becomes Jesus.

justleader
and btw kronos has chimeras(a combinnation of a goat a lion and serpent who can breathe fire) and he also has the makhai who are powerful demons that can overwhelm entire armies easily and they are absolutely NOTHING compared to kronos

Robtard
Tribadism > Chimera /fact

the ninjak
I have supplied suitable means to effectively bring such a large creature down.

But we don't know if bringing him down would even kill him. Continously spitting out monsters. What was the extent of Phoenix's powers? Could she just particalize such a big creature?

A very specific weapon was used to take him down. But it's effect was nothing more than a bomb.

justleader
when zeus combined his lightning bolts with hades' energy projection it only slowed down kronos for like 3 seconds and it is clearly stated that only the spear of trium which is the combined powers of all big 3 brothers(zeus, poseidon annd hades) can truly destroy kronos

Robtard
So you made a thread believing that Kronos can only be taken down by a very specific means/weapon and the opposition doesn't have the means/weapon at their disposal.

This is called making an intentional spite-thread.

juggerman
King of the Titans means exactly NOTHING here. Xavier AND Pheonix are more than enough to shut off his brain since it was stated that Pheonix could do ANYTHING she put her mind to

the ninjak
Fine if Kronos can be brought down then it's a win for Xmen/Avengers.

But I don't believe telepathic attack would work in this battle.

justleader
what about him being the destroyer of the universe do any of the xmen or the avengers have anything that is near this feat

juggerman
why not? unless Kronos has shown he can resist it we must assume he cannot

feats arent the end all be all here. they may not be as physicall powerful but that doesnt mean the couldnt take him down

justleader
first of all like i said kronos doesn't have a mind he is made of lava and smoke but being a god he can think and what exactly can xavier or phoenix do to a multi mountain sized god completely made of lava

the ninjak
why not? unless Kronos has shown he can resist it we must assume he cannot

And we can't assume mutant telepaths can manipulate the minds of ancient deities.

justleader
whenever kronos moves his hand he can destroy entire mountains and dont forget the makhai killed poseidon who is second in power after zeus
watch this see for yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY_DV9S2WQ

justleader
and just so you know you are comparing mutants with a god. see the difference?

the ninjak
Originally posted by justleader
and just so you know you are comparing mutants with a god. see the difference?

Oh I see the difference.

justleader
so did you watch the video? did you hear the director say he is the universe buster

the ninjak
so did you watch the video? did you hear the director say he is the universe buster

They said he could destroy the universe. Then showed him busting a clifftop.

All hearsay. You said the gods assumptions meant nothing in this fight. So if the team have the methods to bring something this big down then they can. Afterall an explosion killed Kronos. What if massive chunks of his body if not all of it was exploded via Phoenix?

Mags and Phoenix run this fight. With Thor blasting Kronos from a distance.

justleader
kronos is beyond anything the avengers and the xmen ever faced and the only ones who can get kronos' ATTENTION are thor and phoenix but i dont think they can actually take down kronos

Robtard
Lava contains abundances of iron and magnesium, Magneto > him.

justleader
how the hell does lava contain abundances of iron and magnesium? and you're gonna tell me that an old man imprisoned in a plastic cage is gonna beat the king of the titans?

the ninjak
Lava contains abundances of iron and magnesium, Magneto > him.

Mags had a slightly hard time with the Golden Gate Bridge. He flips Kronos on his butt.

Heck caves his head in.....literally.

how the hell does lava contain abundances of iron and magnesium? and you're gonna tell me that an old man imprisoned in a plastic cage is gonna beat the king of the titans?

A mutant who can control metal that easily. Who happened to be trapped in a plastic cage. But once had some metal destroyed everything. Would control to a degree all the metal in Kronos' form. + bouncing Juggs around in there to break him up + maybe Colossus.

justleader
magneto's most impressive feat was moving the golden gate bridge but is it as big as destroying mountains casually and taking hits from zeus and hades without taking damage?

Robtard
Why do you hate two hot women scissoring?

justleader
kronos mere release caused a huge volcano eruption which is a bigger feat than all avengers and xmen did

the ninjak
Yet he couldn't stop a demi-god on a flying horse from flying down his throat and throwing a bomb inside his guts.

And the guy on flying horse survived!!!!!

= lame durabilty for Kronos.

justleader
first of all perseus didnt really defeat kronos singlehandedly first he needed the spear of trium to kill him second of all ZEUS and HADES were the ones DELAYING kronos so that perseus can get at least a chance killing him

the ninjak
first of all perseus didnt really defeat kronos singlehandedly first he needed the spear of trium to kill him second of all ZEUS and HADES were the ones DELAYING kronos so that perseus can get at least a chance killing him

Yet Perseus on a flying horse survived an explosion that exploded Kronos whilst being inside of him.

And Perseus' durability whilst impressive shouldn't of been enough to survive that explosion. Let alone the Pegasus.

Pegasus > Kronos. And Hawkeye could kill that thing.

justleader
the explosion was inside kronos and by the time kronos had exploded perseus was outside his throat. anyway the question still stands how can the avengers and the xmen defeat kronos

the ninjak
the explosion was inside kronos and by the time kronos had exploded perseus was outside his throat.

Nahhhhhh. He was well in there.

justleader
hawkeye?really thats your answer to kill kronos? i feel sorry for you

the ninjak
hawkeye?really thats your answer to kill kronos? i feel sorry for you

You missread my post. Hawkeye would easily kill Pegasus. Who in turn survived the explosion that killed Kronos. As well as the lava splattered onto it as they flew down his mouth.

Oh... and I feel sorry for you. stick out tongue

justleader
so aparently now robin hood can kill the titan king

Pwned
Dude, seriously you are not debating here. Nice day for trolling, huh?

Anyways, they are right. Magneto>Kronos. To much metal around.

Thor+Magneto+Xavier+Phoenix=win. Besides, Storm can call up, well, storms, with enough rain that he could (theorectically) be turned into rock. Or, with ehr impeccable knowledge of weather systems, create a tidal wave or something that manages to hit him.

the ninjak
so aparently now robin hood can kill the titan king
No I said Hawkeye can kill Pegasus.
Though if Robin Hood could hit assailants in mid air whilst in high speed motion without looking with arrowheads that could melt metal or create an explosion then sure.......he can kill Pegasus.

juggerman
Too much for Kronos im afraid

justleader
where is there too much metal? and anyone who cannot fly is useless against kronos since he destroys everyone in a km radius just by being there

juggerman
Pheonix can lift her entire team with her mind. Flight for all

justleader
phoenix has human level durability she could die from a bullet

marwash22
Dark Phoenix tears him to pieces on the molecular level and then scissors with Storm. That's hot. Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, that's hot, bro. shut up, Rob.

Robtard
Thor can just fly through his mouth and out the back of his head while causing a lightning-shock-wave-explosion combining the two feats at Jutenheim. /thread (again)

marwash22
Originally posted by marwash22
shut up, Rob. yeah, u tell 'im, marwash.

marwash22
too many people in here without avy's.

Robtard
Thor can just fly through his mouth and out the back of his head while causing a lightning-shock-wave-explosion combining the two feats at Jutenheim. /thread (again)

LoL, you just pwned the thread with that epic feat-based post. Good job, bro!

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
yeah, u tell 'im, marwash.

LoL, he told him good!

justleader
do you really think that childish feat of thor is gonna work on kronos well anyway if he tries this he will get burned

Robtard
do you really think that childish feat of thor is gonna work on kronos well anyway if he tries this he will get burned

Do you really think that Perseus (a demigod) and Pegasus (a winged-horse) are more durable than Thor (a demi-god)? I don't think so, pally, that fire isn't doing shit to Thor. It couldn't even burn feathers. FEATHERS!

Kronos goes down the same way basically, at the hands of a demigod with a powerful weapon(most powerful in existance according to Odin) via a flying deepthroat attack. Call it deja vu. /superthreadfinality

justleader
pegasus is a completely mystical creature made by the gods themselves so dont underestimate him. i just want one feat equates to kronos' mountain busting easily JUST ONE

Robtard
pegasus is a completely mystical creature made by the gods themselves so dont underestimate him. i just want one feat equates to kronos' mountain busting easily JUST ONE

LoL, it's a winged horse. That wasn't "mountain busting" like we see in DBZ, Kronos swept the top off and destroyed a few small buildings that were there. Thor did more with his shockwave.

It's deja vu here, pally. An airborne demi-god deepthroats Kronos and he dies. Stop crying and accept that your would-be-spite-thread has been busted by Robtard.

Robtard
LoL, it's a winged horse. That wasn't "mountain busting" like we see in DBZ, Kronos swept the top off and destroyed a few small buildings that were there. Thor did more with his shockwave.

It's deja vu here, pally. An airborne demi-god deepthroats Kronos and Kronos dies. Stop crying and accept that your would-be-spite-thread has been busted by Robtard.

LoL, that ****ing Robtard does it again.

justleader
i am no talking about himm destroying that mountain cliff im talking about this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNAo6KLIKVk
at 0:20

Robtard
i am no talking about himm destroying that mountain cliff im talking about this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNAo6KLIKVk
at 0:20

LoL, that's less than the cliff sweep. Thor solo's him the same way Ares did, just faster, since he flies like a raped-ape with a jetpack.

Robtard
LoL, that's less than the cliff sweep. Thor solo's him the same way Ares did, just faster, since he flies like a raped-ape with a jetpack.

LoL, you got that right, bro. It'll just be the same scene again. Thor flies down his throat and *boom*. Good call, glad someone thought of the similarities.

Thor > Perseus > Kronos

justleader
really thats less than the cliff? that was an entire mountain and this is was just half his way he destroyed two more mountains on his way and what the hell ares has to do with all of this

Robtard
Hahahahaha. That was not an "entire mountain", was a VERY small bit of it. Either way, Thor obliterates him the same way Ares did, just faster.

What a fail thread, how did you fail to notice that Thor could easily replicate Perseus' attack and he's more powerful to begin with?

Robtard
Hahahahaha. That was not an "entire mountain", was a VERY small bit of it. Either way, Thor obliterates him the same way Ares did, just faster.

What a fail thread, how did you fail to notice that Thor could easily replicate Perseus' attack and he's more powerful to begin with?

Preach it, bro!

justleader
perhaps i must repeat this to you the 100th time kronos was busy fighting zeus and hades perseus was just the one to strike the final blow. and whats with that "bomb" its the spear of trium the only capable weapon of defeating kronos not some bomb

Robtard
perhaps i must repeat this to you the 100th time kronos was busy fighting zeus and hades perseus was just the one to strike the final blow. and whats with that "bomb" its the spear of trium the only capable weapon of defeating kronos not some bomb

Must I repeat that Thor has several team-mates to keep Kronos busy(not that it's needed) while he flies in for the deepthroat-final-blow.

Mljonir isn't a "bomb", it's the most powerful weapon of all, stated by Odin, The Mother****ing All Father.

You made this thread thinking you'd have an easy win and didn't see that Thor; who would viciously wreck Perseus, can replicate Perseus' killing-stroke, just faster. Deal with it.

Robtard
Must I repeat that Thor has several team-mates to keep Kronos busy(not that it's needed) while he flies in for the deepthroat-final-blow.

Mljonir isn't a "bomb", it's the most powerful weapon of all, stated by Odin, The Mother****ing All Father.

You made this thread thinking you'd have an easy win and didn't see that Thor; who would viciously wreck Perseus, can replicate Perseus' killing-stroke, just faster. Deal with it.

LoL, he's just too silly to admit he made a fatal mistake with Thor being like Perseus, but far superior. You thoroughly crushed him, but his nonsense will not allow him to concede. Stay vigilant, bro!

justleader
you really need mental help bro i mean i am TRYING to get this damn idea to your head and you're just stoneheaded. My point being that perseus didnt do shit zeus and hades did all the work. ofcourse thor can do what perseus did and i admit that thor is FAR superior than perseus but non of the xmen and the avengers are NEAR zeus and hades

Robtard
you really need mental help bro i mean i am TRYING to get this damn idea to your head and you're just stoneheaded. My point being that perseus didnt do shit zeus and hades did all the work. ofcourse thor can do what perseus did and i admit that thor is FAR superior than perseus but non of the xmen and the avengers are NEAR zeus and hades

hahahaaahahaa. You didn't watch the film then, you're just going off youtube clips, Perseus was the hero; he's the one that flew down Kronos' throat and delivered the death-blow; not Zeus or Hades who were vastly depowered in that final scene.

Please, watch the film and THEN post. You'll see how foolish your thread is, considering Thor and his similar; yet far more powerful abilities.

justleader
actually i watched it several times now and i meant zeus and hades delaying kronos so that perseus delivers the final blow. again my point is there is no one powerful enough from avengers/xmen to delay kronos so someone can deliver the final blow

Robtard
actually i watched it several times now and i meant zeus and hades delaying kronos so that perseus delivers the final blow. again my point is there is no one powerful enough from avengers/xmen to delay kronos so someone can deliver the final blow

Hahahaha, if by "delaying" you mean throwing some attacks, then yes, Cyclops, Storm, Magneto alone could "delay" Kronos for a few moments.

This is of course ignoring that Kronos wasn't really "delayed" by either Zeus or Hades, as we see Kronos attacking Perseus while he's flying, but he's just too slow to hit a flying horse. Thor flies MUCH faster as seen in Jotunheim. He's a missile by comparison.

Just deal that you didn't see the similarities between Thor (who's far more powerful) and Perseus and put your fail to rest. Maybe next time you can get them.

Robtard
Hahahaha, if by "delaying" you mean throwing some attacks, then yes, Cyclops, Storm, Magneto alone could "delay" Kronos for a few moments.

This is of course ignoring that Kronos wasn't really "delayed" by either Zeus or Hades, as we see Kronos attacking Perseus while he's flying, but he's just too slow to hit a flying horse. Thor flies MUCH faster as seen in Jotunheim. He's a missile by comparison.

Just deal that you didn't see the similarities between Thor (who's far more powerful) and Perseus and put your fail to rest. Maybe next time you can get them.

LoL, that guy must like getting spanked, cos you just spanked all his fail-points yet again, bro!

justleader
are you talking to yourself? then again it took all the avengers to stop chitauri and thor wasnt doing shit to them. on the other hand kronos will kill all the chitauri if he moves his ass

thorthor
LoL, that guy must like getting spanked, cos you just spanked all his fail-points yet again, bro!

Why are you even bothering to debate with this guy?

Robtard
are you talking to yourself? then again it took all the avengers to stop chitauri and thor wasnt doing shit to them. on the other hand kronos will kill all the chitauri if he moves his ass

I see that you also didn't really pay attention in Avengers, let me help you with your ignorance. Thor certainly "did shit" to them, he took down several transport ships, multitudes of the small two-manned ships and was slamming the ground-forces left and right.

Kronos also went down to a slower and less powerful demi-god. So there's that and why you fail here.

Robtard
Originally posted by thorthor
Why are you even bothering to debate with this guy?

Cos he shall not pass! Not on Robtard's watch!

PS, hello again.

thorthor
Cos he shall not pass! Not on Robtard's watch!

Get your ****in ass outa here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kronos stomps

Pwned
As thorthor said, why are you even bothering? Seriously, this guy has no clue what hes talking about (like most people in this forum)

justleader
seriously did you see what kronos was doing? he moved his hand a bit annd the entire town goes on fire? what does thor do? he gets a punch from the hulk

thorthor
seriously did you see what kronos was doing? he moved his hand a bit annd the entire town goes on fire? what does thor do? he gets a punch from the hulk

But you know you shall not pass not on retard's watch

Robtard
He so mad now, he made a second account to talk to himself. Robtard wins again; too easy. *crowd cheers* *strippers strip*

thorthor
He so mad now, he made a second account to talk to himself. Robtard wins again; too easy. *crowd cheers* *strippers strip*

THE RETARD WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

justleader
i swear i didn't make a second account
believe or not but there are people who think that kronos is stronger than your precious avengers

thorthor

Yeah you really look mad in that photo.
You know there are actually some hospitals that deal with situations like these.Try going to a mental hospital. How is that for a beginning?

Robtard
A "No You!" response. Brilliant.

justleader
kronos will dismantle the avengers and the xmen and scatter them across the universe

lilshogun
without the Triam, they are screwd wel except for Phonenix and possible Magneto. Those 2 will put up a challenge. Originally posted by justleader
debate

juggerman
Wolverine would scratch him. Hard.

mastagambit
Kronos takes this.

Robtard
Nah.

mastagambit
Yeah.

Robtard
Nah, Thor pulls a Perseus +1.

mastagambit
But Thor's hammer does not have the magical properties of Zeus,Hades and Poseidon's weapons combine.
He gets burnt to a crisp.

Robtard
Originally posted by mastagambit
But Thor's hammer does not have the magical properties of Zeus,Hades and Poseidon's weapons combine.
He gets burnt to a crisp.

Mjolnir is more powerful. Thor alone has better feats than Zeus, Hades and Poseidon combined, who where good at mostly kicking around humans.

Chronos couldn't burn Perseus let alone Pegasus' wings, his heat isn't burning Thor.

mastagambit
Mjolnir is more powerful. Thor alone has better feats than Zeus, Hades and Poseidon combined, who where good at mostly kicking around humans.

Chronos couldn't burn Perseus let alone Pegasus' wings, his heat isn't burning Thor.

Perseus and that flying horse were dodging the flames.
They were not flying straight ahead.
There was a scene where it even looked like flames caught part of the horse and it dipped with him.
Thor would have to fly up close to attack Kronos and then he would get swatted like a fly.

Robtard
No, not really, they were flying around; not at great speeds and the heat didn't bother them.

So Thor has to act like an idiot, this is your argument. Despite being far faster and more agile in the air than a large/bulky flying horse, he's going to float around and allow himself to get smacked.

Thor flies in, throws Mjolnir and it's over. No need for silly dramatics as seen with Perseus.

mastagambit
Oh come on now. They were flying around dodging his huge hand and the flames being thrown about.
What I said was Thor would have to get in close,just like Perseus did. Thor would have to throw his hammer down his throat.
Is he going to stay a mile away and do that?
Or can he do that?
He's gonna have to get in close.
Remember Perseus had Zeus and Hades performing distraction,Thor would have to have someone like that helping him.
And I don't see anyone on the teams doing an attack like that Zeus and Hades did combine to distract him.

Robtard
Oh come on now. They were flying around dodging his huge hand and the flames being thrown about.
What I said was Thor would have to get in close,just like Perseus did. Thor would have to throw his hammer down his throat.
Is he going to stay a mile away and do that?
Or can he do that?
He's gonna have to get in close.
Remember Perseus had Zeus and Hades performing distraction,Thor would have to have someone like that helping him.
And I don't see anyone on the teams doing an attack like that Zeus and Hades did combine to distract him.

Flying around much slower than Thor can, this is the point.

Thor can easily get in close, he's faster and more agile in the air.

Not that Thor would need help here, considering he can replicate what Perseus did many multiples faster. Thor does have help here.

LoL, you muppet. Iron Man, Storm, Jean, even Cyclops showed better attacks then Zeus and Hades in that final fight.

mastagambit

LoL, you muppet. Iron Man, Storm, Jean, even Cyclops showed better attacks then Zeus and Hades in that final fight.

What???
Ironman?
Storm?
Cyclops?
Please tell me that is a joke.
I give you Jean might work.But look at the size of Kronos.
With flame and debris moving about she would get wiped away like a ant before she could bat an eyelide.
Kronos just moving one hand is more impressive that what Jean or anyone else can do.

Robtard
Are you mental?

Not that Thor would need help here, considering he can replicate what Perseus did many multiples faster. Thor does have help here.

/thread

mastagambit
Are you mental?

Robtard
I accept you're unable to counter the facts and resort to games. Good.

mastagambit
You still cannot present a viable reason why Kronos loses.
And you ask if I am mental?

Robtard
You still cannot present a viable reason why Kronos loses.
And you ask if I am mental?

Repeatedly done and you either dodge and/or go mental.

And yes, you are definitely mental. You've shown this in several threads now.

mastagambit
No I do not dodge.
Your claim that Thor's hammer will defeat him I do not buy.
Kronos would drop him by the time he got too close.
Your argument about Cyclops,Jean and Storm being more impressive than Zeus or Hades attack is ridiculous.
They would not stand a chance.

Robtard
No I do not dodge.
Your claim that Thor's hammer will defeat him I do not buy.
Kronos would drop him by the time he got too close.

-

Your argument about Cyclops,Jean and Storm being more impressive than Zeus or Hades attack is ridiculous.
They would not stand a chance.

Jean is, she can manipulate manner how she wishes.

Storm's wind and lightning attacks are more impressive than what Zeus and Hades did in that final battle.

Cyclop taking off his visor is more impressive than what Zeus and Hades did in that final battle.

juggerman
Plus with the amount of metal found in lava Magneto causes Kronos to continuously slap himself.

Or he could just stop Kronos from slapping Thor down as you claim he would. Phoenix could help with this as well giving Thor a clear path.

mastagambit
-

Jean is, she can manipulate manner how she wishes.

Storm's wind and lightning attacks are more impressive than what Zeus and Hades did in that final battle.

Cyclop taking off his visor is more impressive than what Zeus and Hades did in that final battle.

Excuse me,but it seems you are mixing up comic related matters and movie.
Jean in the movie did not manipulate any matter.
All she did was disintegrate matter.
Storms wind and lightening attacks,especially her lightening attacks were not impressive.
Neither was Cyclops taking off his visor.
The size and magnitude of Hades and Zeus attack,which even Zeus being half power was on a larger scale than all you mentioned.

mastagambit
Plus with the amount of metal found in lava Magneto causes Kronos to continuously slap himself.

Or he could just stop Kronos from slapping Thor down as you claim he would. Phoenix could help with this as well giving Thor a clear path.

I like that analogy.
But I don't see Magneto doing anything like that.

juggerman
Storms wind and lightening attacks,especially her lightening attacks were not impressive.
The size and magnitude of Hades and Zeus attack,which even Zeus being half power was on a larger scale than all you mentioned.

Jean didn't lift Prof X up outta his chair before dusting him? The entire house wasn't shaking? Wolverine and Juggernaut weren't stuck to the celing? She didn't manipulate the gun Magneto showed her? How do you explain all of that? Plus you are forgetting everything she did before she got her amp

mastagambit
Jean didn't lift Prof X up outta his chair before dusting him? The entire house wasn't shaking? Wolverine and Juggernaut weren't stuck you the celing? She didn't manipulate the gun Magneto showed her? How do you explain all of that? Plus you are forgetting everything she did before she got her amp

All that was just telekinesis.

juggerman
All that was just telekinesis.

confused

Robtard

Dodge the fact that Thor > Perseus and can replicate what he did far easier.

Director's cut she turns a cup into pure energy. ie matter manipulation.

Stop downplaying Storm.

Stop downplaying Cyclops.

Stop wanking Clash of the Titans.

mastagambit
confused

Point is mon ami that Jean can't manipulate someone on Kronos level.
Look at his size.
His hands were sending shockwaves by just moving.

juggerman
Look at what Magneto was able to control. A big ass bridge that was miles long. It was made clear that Magneto was an ant compared to Jean.

juggerman

Didn't know that. smokin'

mastagambit
Dodge the fact that Thor > Perseus and can replicate what he did far easier.

Stop downplaying Storm.

Stop downplaying Cyclops.

Stop wanking Clash of the Titans.

I did not know about that director's cut feat.
But let's say for argument sakes she did,does that mean she can manipulate someone on Kronos level?
I am not downplaying Storm and Cyclops.
But come on man,the movie versions can't compare to Kronos. Storm is horrible in the movie.Her lightening is weak.
I am not wanking Clash of the Titans/Wrath of the Titans.
I am being for real.
You still cannot explain that Thor's attack would work.
Speculation much? confused

juggerman
Magneto has shown he can move/control things on a giant scale. You saying with Jean's help he couldn't even move Kronos' hand? Seriously?

mastagambit
They are gonna movie one hand while the other hand is around scratching his head?
Really?

juggerman
No but if he's swinging at a flying Thor and they stop his hand mid swing i think that would be all the openning/distraction needed yes?

mastagambit
No but if he's swinging at a flying Thor and they stop his hand mid swing i think that would be all the openning/distraction needed yes?

Let's say for argument's sake that it works.
They get the opening they need.
They managed to keep his hand away.
What guarantee is there that Thor's attack would work when it was implied the spear of Trium can take him down?
Also it's not like he is weakened from any attack.
According to your statement all they have done is stop his hand from moving.

juggerman
Never said that was the only thing that could hurt him tho right? Plus that would be no limit fallacy wouldn't it? Nothing but "this" could beat him? He never ran into Thor before or his completely seperate mythology.

Maybe that's the only thing THEY could come up with to beat him? Someone more powerful tho wouldn't need it. Like if i ran into Brock Lesnar in an alley and he started kicking my ass and the only thing i could muster up was a small knife and i beat him and then i ran around claiming that only my knife could beat Lesnar would you now believe he was bullet proof too? Silly i know but similar concept

Back on topic what is stopping Thor and Storm from creating a super tornado to suck Kronos up while at the same time Magneto and Jean use all their power to lift him up and toss him into space? Or atleast miles away? Kronos didn't seem to move that fast so i'd say that would count for a BFR if Thor's attack to Kronos' heart did nothing as you say

Silent Master
Given Thor's flight speed, I don't see Kronos hitting him.

mastagambit
Never said that was the only thing that could hurt him tho right? Plus that would be no limit fallacy wouldn't it? Nothing but "this" could beat him? He never ran into Thor before or his completely seperate mythology.

Maybe that's the only thing THEY could come up with to beat him? Someone more powerful tho wouldn't need it. Like if i ran into Brock Lesnar in an alley and he started kicking my ass and the only thing i could muster up was a small knife and i beat him and they i ran around claiming that only my knife could beat Lesnar would you now believe he was bullet proof too? Silly i know but similar concept

Back on topic what is stopping Thor and Storm from creating a super tornado to suck Kronos up while at the same time Magneto and Jean use all their power to lift him up and toss him into space? Or atleast miles away? Kronos didn't seem to move that fast so i'd say that would count for a BFR if Thor's attack to Kronos' heart did nothing as you say

Man you guys are drawing at straws now.
The holding one arm apart logic is one,but to now suggest Storm and Thor tossing him in space?
The guy is so frikking huge he looked as if he was part of the earth/mountain itself!!
Performing a feat such as that they would have to move the entire country and toss it into space!

mastagambit
Originally posted by Silent Master
Given Thor's flight speed, I don't see Kronos hitting him.

I see Kronos tagging him with either flame or some other type of debris.
He casually moved his hand and destroyed a mountain and the entire ground area!

juggerman
Man you guys are drawing at straws now.
The holding one arm apart logic is one,but to now suggest Storm and Thor tossing him in space?
The guy is so frikking huge he looked as if he was part of the earth/mountain itself!!
Performing a feat such as that they would have to move the entire country and toss it into space!

He was no where near the size of a country. He was mountain size at best and you must have missed the part where i said Thor and Storm woud not be doing this alone. Actually you missed a large portion of my post. I'm starting to wonder if Rob is right about your dodging tactics

Silent Master

Given Thor's flight speed, by the time Kronos even took aim in Thor's general direction, Thor would already be somewhere else.

juggerman

Yet missed a guy on a big ass horse with a huge wingspan going about a million times slower than Thor can go. Right roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
Given Thor's flight speed, by the time Kronos even took aim in Thor's general direction, Thor would already be somewhere else.

thumb up

mastagambit
Yet missed a guy on a big ass horse with a huge wingspan going about a million times slower than Thor can go. Right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Come on now,Hades and Zeus was distracting the big guy.
You missed that part with them double teaming him?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>