Hawkeye(Clint) vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight take place in Chicago no prep who wins?

Trackz
hawkeye should win

golem370
Just to add to this standard equipment

cdtm
What's Hawkeyes best speed feats?

Because Punisher is a quick draw.. Shot DD's baton out of mid air, for one.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Trackz
hawkeye should win

-Pr-
Hawkeye imo.

pym-ftw
I'd say punisher would take an arrow to the chest but wins with superior damage soak and pain tolerance

Trackz
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'd say punisher would take an arrow to the chest but wins with superior damage soak and pain tolerance except hawkeye's arrows explode and all that

golem370
Hawkeye's arrows- http://marvel.wikia.com/Trick_Arrows

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Trackz
except hawkeye's arrows explode and all that
If there in character I don't see Clint going for a kill. He has tranqs and taser arrows aswell which I feel he would try first.

Trackz
Originally posted by pym-ftw
If there in character I don't see Clint going for a kill. He has tranqs and taser arrows aswell which I feel he would try first. yeah, you're right.

Bentley
Taser arrows have one-shot the likes of Captain America before, there are also foil arrows and bola arrows to easily disable Frank, not to mention gas or sonic arrows.

Frankly, HE has this.

juggernaut74
Punisher wins.

the ninjak
Clint wins this via jumping out of the way whilst shooting a disabling trick arrow.

JakeTheBank
Clint.

Mindset
Jeremy Renner.

juggernaut74
Thomas Jane.

Mindset
http://i55.tinypic.com/11klil1.jpg

DTM
A very close match, with two very even opponents. Ill go with Punisher slightly more than Hawkeye, but hell be in horrible shape afterwards.

Bentley
Originally posted by DTM
A very close match, with two very even opponents. Ill go with Punisher slightly more than Hawkeye, but hell be in horrible shape afterwards.

If HE wins any amount of wins, it will be with one arrow, two tops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.