DO you have a significant other?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend.....or a significant other ( besides your mother who'll always love you no matter what you do with your life) wink stick out tongue

BackFire349
no i dont. i had one but we went our seperate ways. i dont plan on having another one anytime soon. i wouldnt mind having a bang buddy though.

Julie
the answer to my own question is no

finti
I share my life with my girlfriend Monika and our daughter Live. Live is 2 years old now and me and Monika have been together for 8 years and all is good. smile

Corran
Lara and I are engaged honest, she will deny it because we are supposed to be keeping it a secret. smile

Lara
what a load of SHITE! nope, been single for nearly a year now!

Corran
See I told you she would deny it.

Lara
because it's only a figment of your imagination!

Corran
It's OK I'll tell everyone it's not true and then we can go back to keeping our little secret.

You are the wind beneath my wings.

Lara
sick

Corran
You complete me.

Lara
*runs away and hides*

Asami
I have a significant other big grin

Called Lara.

finti
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings. - Bette Midler
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lara
*runs to asami* (hugz) *runs back to hiding place*

Thomas H
no...is the my answer!

Gundark
queeq.

Catch 22
Yes, I have a very significant other, despite my own stupidity at times.

Gundark
Well we're all stupid at times.

Thomas H
hmm, what is wrong with my english......-"no, is the my answer" hmhmmmmmm

Well, still my answer is no...no significant other..

Catch 22
Yes, but I some good at it! laughing Must be one of those endearing qualities she keeps telling me I have. big grin

Thomas H
I am always stupid...big grin

rusky
big grin.... me2...

Catch 22
Dammit, I thought I was unique. laughing out loud

mechmoggy
I've got Mrs.Mech to share my life with.

Orpheus
No and future prospects are not currently bright. But you never know, miracles do happen....sometimes.

Julie
true....but who can tell the future...my advice is to go out and meet people and BE NICE to the ladies if you want to get to know them better....

finti
know them????, shag them yes, know them no devil big grin

BackFire349
if you just wanna get laid, just tell teh girls you're rich.

Catch 22
So what you're saying is that all women are just money grabbing hos who will protestute themselves to you becuase they think you're loaded.

I think that's a little extreme.

BackFire349
basically its true. if they think you're successful its easier to score.

finti
you have to charm them too BF.

Catch 22
Being successful doesn't equal being loaded though....

Lara
theres only a small percentage of the female population thats like that! and I dont happen to be one of them! *humpft!*

Corran
Open up your eyes girlfriend, there's plenty out there, and I am sure if you were one then you would know many others because they7 all seem to hunt in packs, like wolves, neh like Hyiena's.

BackFire349
if you pretend to have money thats all the charming you need.

Catch 22
Yes, take the advise of the SINGLE person.....

mechmoggy
big grin

I get BF and Corran's point about girls like that, but there are also guys who go after women with cash too.

rusky
Very true...

Catch 22
Oh I don't deny that they are gold diggers out there, I've met a few myself...

But the original post from BF tended to tar all women with the same brush in my view and I don't think it is fair to say that ALL women are gold diggers.

GordonSkywalker
All women are NOT gold diggers. I agree totally with you there, Catch 22!

Augeybana
Yeah you tell him boo.

Corran
All women are not, but there are definately some out there who are.

Augeybana
Yeah there also gold digging menout there there less popular though.

Catch 22
That's one I never quite understood....

Augeybana
Because most men are after sex not money,and the stereotype of women are wanting money.In the end women are from venus men are from mars.Wait that didn't make sense.

BackFire349
not all women are gold diggers, but most are.

ToMacco
I have a significant other every weekend. But then she goes away, and I look for another the next weekend.

Damn, I don't know it that's depressing, or terrific!

Corran
It's terrific for you, but not so for the chicks apparently. laughing out loud

BackFire349
thats cool to. just sex and nothing else. sounds like a plan.

desilu
no significant other for almost 8 months. i wanted to be with someone in the beginning because i was used to being someone but after time went by i'm glad i'm alone now

desilu
also, anyone who would lie to someone just to have sex is immature.

BackFire349
yes they are, but if it works....

Thomas H
To that is great!!!

Lara
I get your first point desilu, I know exactly what you mean. its better to be single in some ways BUT not in others!

Corran
S'ok Lara, not long until our Wedding and you will be single no more.

Lara
*slowly backs way, turns and bolts out of the door, continues to run down corridor, eventually, front door opens and remains open, continues running donw the street to train station*

Corran
Hey, it's supposed to be me running away at the alter because of the shotgun wedding thing.

Ooops I've let the cat out of the bag, sorry Lara.

Lara
*still running!

Corran
Hey you should be taking it easy in your condition.

Lara
huhwhat condition?!

Corran
You know, the carrying our love child thingy, well I use the term 'love child' loosely it was more of a one off thing and now I feel so used and cheap, I can't believe I fell for you saying that you wouldn't get pregnant because it was your first time and girls cannot get pregnant the first time.

Lara

Corran
See there you go again, just being cruel, how can one so beautiful be so cruel and nasty. I am distraught over the whole saga and all you can do it dot me.

Asami
QUESTION!!

Who wants to be my INsignificant other so I can bash about and abuse???!!! big grin

Lara
blink blink

Corran
I think Gordon does.

Lara
blink blink

Corran
Don't forget you have a dress fitting tomorrow.

Asami
Can I come???

Lara
sure, if I was going!, what happened to your plan then corran seeming as its all out in the open ?

Corran
what plan?

Lara
that plan!

Corran
Ah that plan, damn foiled again, and I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

I suppose I'll just have to do the honourable thing and go ahead with it now then.

Woo-hoo new suit time.

mah
.... -.....

Lara
I dont think so, again "not on my to do list"

Corran
Yes I realise that hun, but that's because once I agreed to it, you crossed it off, so it is no longer on there.

Lara
no, it was never there in the first place and as far as I know I'm not pregnant!

Corran
It's the hormones messing your pretty little head up. Never mind, just sit down and have a rest, would you like some Ice-cream and cheese sauce?

Lara
sick, cheese and chocolate any time, but ice cream and cheese sause! thats just gross!

Corran
I know how you pregnant women enjoy strange mixes of foods.

Lara
I've always eaten cheese and chocolate, something to do with the protine content or some thing like that, my doctor told me, coz my mum wanted to know why I was eatingstrange food combinations, like yoghurt on rice crackers, melon and mayo and other crap like that, so I think I'm pretty sure about not being pregers, I'm regular like clock work! big grin

Corran
remind me to not let you cook.

Lara
no, no, no! I CAN COOK! and its not like anything listed above, mostly puddings and sweet stuff, and and can cook savoury stuff too, just give me all the tools I need and the ingrediens and I'll cook some thing!

Corran
You have all the tools in your kitchen, what more do you need?

Lara
so not funny compadre!

Corran
I meant you have all the cooking utensils in your kitchen already!! Oh dear, sometimes it's such hard work talking to blondes.

Asami
Umm... Just went to service my car, so anyone wana be my INsignificant other to be bashed yet?

GordonSkywalker
Depends. What's it pay and exactly what does it entail?

Asami
You get paid by cuts and bruises.

Lara's in it too, but she's on my side big grin

GordonSkywalker
I sincerely hope you are not serious, asami. That may work on some guys but it will not work on me. I was trained as a Jedi Knight, you see.

Corran
OK, works for me, I have enough cut's and bruises, a few more won't bother me.

Asami
Corran, obviously you're not a trained jedi knight big grin
But if it floats ur boat!!

Gordon......... Do you look anything like Master Yoda?

Corran
Asami I am a Jedi Knight, Jedi Knights still get hurt, heck a couple of my friends got killed in AOTC.

Asami
Oh!

In that case, do you look anything like Hayden Christianson????

Corran
No, have you seen what Alec Guiness looks like in the OT?

Asami
You look like him?!?!?! eek!

Why can't one of you out there look like Queen Amidala for me??? mad

mechmoggy
Finti does.

Corran
No I don't, I was just asking if you knew?

Asami
Oh right! Yes!

Corran
see my avatar?

GordonSkywalker
No asami I don't look like Master Yoda but thanks for asking! I probably look more like a mix between Solo and Skywalker, but no one's ever told me that, so I really don't know. And Corran's got a cool avatar,doesn't he?

BackFire349
i look like queen amidala.

GordonSkywalker
Frightening!

Asami
My gawd you're gorgeous.

Natalie Portman or Kiera Knightly??

BackFire349
whichever one you want baby.

Julie
Who's backfire talking to ?

Corran
asami

Lara
!

queeq
Asami??? ROOOAAAAARRRR!!! big grin

Lara
and what is soo funny about that?

Corran
Just about all of it.

Ushgarak
Well, I think this thread is all done in its post-100 post state... closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.