Orochimaru vs. Tsunade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Orochimaru and Tsunade argue over who has the cuter apprentices.

Round 1: No summons (regular snake techs such as hidden snake hands are okay), no regeneration from either party.

Round 2: Everything is allowed. No prep though.

Round 3: Jiraiya gets drugged and has to choose whose apprentices are cuter.

No prep.

TheAuraAngel
Orochimaru wins the first two rounds more likely than not. Tsunade takes the third easily though.

And she does have cuter apprentices.

wakkawakkawakka
Orochimaru clears all three, assuming of course tha Anko is allowed in round three. Even if she's not, Hebi Sasuke had a really suggestive appearance: especially in C2.

Tsunade has to loose on the count of Kishi being a sexist *******.

TheAuraAngel
Orochimaru's apprentices consist of Anko(hawt), Sasuke(dunno), and Kabuto(dunno again). Not counting the Sound 5.

Tsunade's are Sakura(Cute), Shizune(Cute) and Ino(Cute).

Jiraiya is going to go for the more female group of apprentices.

wakkawakkawakka
But Anko is clearly>Tsunade's apprentices. smile

TheAuraAngel
Doesn't matter. Jiraiya is not going to pick the group with penises.

socool8520
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
But Anko is clearly>Tsunade's apprentices. smile

3 ladies>1 lady. Plus, Sakura is the only one with no chest.

wakkawakkawakka
So it's 2 ladies> 1 lady then right? Okay well Tsunade wins Round 3 then.

Demonic Phoenix
Anko's more woman than all of the female apprentices combined. While Kabuto and Sasuke hold her back, Jiraiya's still drugged. vin

TheAuraAngel
And she does have the cuter apprentices. In my opinion anyway.

Q99
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Orochimaru's apprentices consist of Anko(hawt), Sasuke(dunno), and Kabuto(dunno again). Not counting the Sound 5.

Of the 5, I'd only include Kimimaro.

It wouldn't be hard to dress Sasuke up as a girl.

Dunno if I'd count Ino, she only got a little training.

---

And there's Jiraiya's apprentices- Nagato, Yahiko, Konan, Minato, and Naruto.

Demonic Phoenix
Lee obviously chooses Orochimaru.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ew8aJkGF1qcqkpno1_1280.jpg

TheAuraAngel
I want the numbers to be even. uhuh

Nagato is a ginger with scary eyes, Yahiko...looks like Naruto, Konan is cute but I'm not into piercings, Minato is handsome enough I guess, and Naruto...looks just like Yahiko. With whiskers.

Tsunade still wins. :T

Lol I love that show. Orochimaru is such a buttmonkey.

socool8520
Well if we are using the guys as well.

Oro - sasuske is considered to be atrractive by all the ladies in Konoha. not so much for Kimimaru and Kabuto. Didn't he also have Guren? She is at least as attractive as Sakura. The sound four were all ugly as I recall. Anko is definitely the winner of his bunch.

Tsunade - Sakura is considered attractive to at least 2 people. lol But I probably give the nod to Ino as the best of her bunch.

Jiraiya - Minato was considered attractive by the ladies in his time as well. Yahiko apparently had Konan's affections. Naruto has his own obsessed groupie around him. Konan is an attractive character, and Nagato is the only real downfall in Jiraiya's stable. plus, when naruto becomes hokage, all the women will love him. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.