X-Man vs Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.SunKing
The battle takes place in Tabula Rusa

>Round 1:

morals are on

this is pre-shaman nate vs iceman

all skills Nate acquire are permitted prior Shaman Ascension

>Round 2:

They're both blood lusted

Shaman Nate-and all of his acquired skills including the ones portrayed in Dark X-men and New mutants prior extensive nerve damage (with the exception of reality warping)

Iceman- all feats up to date are permitted as well as the feats performed by his AoA counterpart

>round 3:

same as round one, however no telepathy is permitted

notes:

While both having seemingly limitless potential, being in the Omega class
Iceman is essentially immortal due to his organic ice form and cannot be killed through conventional means. Capable of breaking down individuals into water molecules, traveling over large bodies of water at great speeds, and reforming them.He has also been shown creating various ice clones, capable of varying in different sizes

X-Man the genetic son of Cyclops and Jean grey known as the "Mutant Alpha" hails from the alternate timeline known as "The Age of Apocalypse" , at the height of his power could disperse his body as energy amongst every living being on the planet, later to reform &exist as psionic energy, capable of entering planck length, stepping in and out of time, one of his "300 ways of gaining wisdom"with a plethora of other abilities, who would take out who?

no BFR

win by KO/Death

no prep

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/98443/1772888-nate_grey_new_muatns.jpg

vs

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110609224834/marvelcomicsfanon/images/9/98/Iceman-617.jpg

PillarofOsiris
X-man in a stomp of epic proportions.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
X-man in a stomp of epic proportions.
care to elaborate on both scenarios?

nwg202
X-man. as far as i know bobby has little to no tp resistance feats...

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by nwg202
X-man. as far as i know bobby has little to no tp resistance feats...

in round 3 i specifically stated no tp

also, bobbies appears to be difficult to grasp via telepathy in his water vapor form

abhilegend
Nate stomps.

PillarofOsiris
Th first two fights are over in seconds. In the third handicapped match, instead of TP I guess X-man has to use energy manipulation. Or just use telekensis. (not sure if that counts are TP or not). I have a hard time thinking Iceman could even hurt Nate.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
in round 3 i specifically stated no tp

also, bobbies appears to be difficult to grasp via telepathy in his water vapor form

His telekensis can affect ATOMS. He can force bobby to reform then use TP on him.

Mr.SunKing
His telekensis can affect ATOMS. He can force bobby to reform then use TP on him.

interesting
also is nate capable of transmutation?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
interesting
also is nate capable of transmutation?

Via telekinesis he's moved molecules around and such, but as far as I know he doesn't have full transmutation powers on the level of like Sersi. Though I haven't read all of his appearances either, so it's possible he has.

Mr.SunKing
Th first two fights are over in seconds. In the third handicapped match, instead of TP I guess X-man has to use energy manipulation. Or just use telekensis. (not sure if that counts are TP or not). I have a hard time thinking Iceman could even hurt Nate.
in the 3rd scenario
it's pre-shaman with no telepathy

in his x-man run, typically he would attack with his TK
example
Holocaust
Abomination ( he did however use tp illusions afterwards)
Exodus

first, that would give Bobby some time to counter with the offensive

i feel he utilized his tk more pre-shaman in initial attacks
while his Shaman ascension he utilized his tp more for
initial attacks

Mr.SunKing
Via telekinesis he's moved molecules around and such, but as far as I know he doesn't have full transmutation powers on the level of like Sersi. Though I haven't read all of his appearances either, so it's possible he has.
yeah I wouldn't put it past him

I have the entire X-Man run, as well as the Dark X-men appearances
I don't believe i have EVERY comic he's ever appeared in however

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.