Punching Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
These will be paired into equals. They have to punch each other and create enough force to melt a mindless One. The Mindless One (single Mindless One) is 20 ft away from the two contestants. The two contest have to punch each other with everything they have to the point that the Mindless One melt. Can they achieve this.

Superman and Captain Marvel punch each other.
Thor and Beta Ray Bill punch each other.
Nova Prime and Surfer punch each other.
Superboy Prime and Bor punch each other.
Odin and Zeus punch each other.

When you pick the people that can do it, please provide a scenerio that lead you to this answer.

biensalsa
If you are going to do this put them punching vs someone who punches on the EXACT same level.

But in any case.

The mindless ones get destroyed in a lot of this cases.

Just SBP ALONE retcons the crap out of them.

Digi
lol. This is still a WBH bait thread, isn't it?

If you take highest showings, they all do it imo.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
These will be paired into equals. They have to punch each other and create enough force to melt a mindless One. The Mindless One (single Mindless One) is 20 ft away from the two contestants. The two contest have to punch each other with everything they have to the point that the Mindless One melt. Can they achieve this.

Superman and Captain Marvel punch each other.
Thor and Beta Ray Bill punch each other.
Nova Prime and Surfer punch each other.
Superboy Prime and Bor punch each other.
Odin and Zeus punch each other.

When you pick the people that can do it, please provide a scenerio that lead you to this answer.

No one can do it considering how durable mindless ones were shown to be.
Can retconning a universe through punching be sufficient?

carver9
Originally posted by biensalsa
If you are going to do this put them punching vs someone who punches on the EXACT same level.

But in any case.

The mindless ones get destroyed in a lot of this cases.

Just SBP ALONE retcons the crap out of them.

Who isn't at the exact same levels? Also, who has Prime punched to make you think he could melt a Mindless One with shockwaves alone.?

Digi
Who isn't at the exact same levels? Also, who has Prime punched to make you think he could melt a Mindless One with shockwaves alone.?

I mean, a lot of these characters have shattered buildings merely from shockwaves. Thousands of tons of metal are probably no less durable than many Mindless Ones. Once you get past a certain power level, most characters can do this. It's just a matter of reaching the point where you're flirting with the planet-buster line. Because I know Hulk fans are in a tizzy right now, but Superman and his ilk have been PIS-punching their way out of problems for decades now.

As for feats, SBP effortlessly tore a planet apart, an alternate Earth no less, in a few pages of emo-rage.

Galan007
Hulk loses. That's all I know.

Mshinu
Hulk loses a punching contest with Doom even.

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
I mean, a lot of these characters have shattered buildings merely from shockwaves. Thousands of tons of metal are probably no less durable than many Mindless Ones. Once you get past a certain power level, most characters can do this. It's just a matter of reaching the point where you're flirting with the planet-buster line. Because I know Hulk fans are in a tizzy right now, but Superman and his ilk have been PIS-punching their way out of problems for decades now.

As for feats, SBP effortlessly tore a planet apart, an alternate Earth no less, in a few pages of emo-rage.

I agree with you to a certain extent. Buildings isn't close to being as durable as a Mindless One unless you focus on their low end showings and even then, its not even comparable. What fts lead you to believe any of the people you've named can accomplish this by punching another character.?

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Hulk loses. That's all I know.

Lol.

-Pr-
I agree with you to a certain extent. Buildings isn't close to being as durable as a Mindless One unless you focus on their low end showings and even then, its not even comparable. What fts lead you to believe any of the people you've named can accomplish this by punching another character.?

And there it is.

Stop baiting, carver. Seriously. You have no idea how close you are to getting banned.

juggerman
who do you think could carver?

or is that a feat reserved solely for Hulk?

Digi

Think of it like a car crash. Many of them alone can shatter buildings with shockwaves, or wreck planets with direct attacks. Hell, Odin has upset galaxies in his battles. Galaxies.

Now, put two of those characters together. Car going 45 miles an hour hits a wall = bad crash. Car going 45 mph hitting another coming the other direction at 45 mph = the force of 90 mph. Totaled car, slim to none chance of survival. Vs. the 45 mph one, where there would be some damage, but odds are you're walking away from the crash under your own power. There's many individual characters who could do this in this fight. Combine them, and you're talking about overkill.

So, this laughably lowballs Zeus and Odin, we shouldn't even be discussing them. SBP was doing things and taking on characters that dozens of Superman-level characters couldn't (see: Monarch) and wrecking planets in Infinity Crisis and beyond like a child playing with legos. So we shouldn't even be discussing him either.

But at the end of the day, this is a bait thread and you're probably just looking to prove a point. Make it. Nobody likes playing games.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
And there it is.

Stop baiting, carver. Seriously. You have no idea how close you are to getting banned.

confused Do you really think this is a bait thread? I got this idea from someone who recently made a thread similar to this that lasted 10 pages...the same person who posted in this thread. I just don't get it Pr, why does my posts and threads stand out more than majority of the members that does the same thing? If you think this is a bait thread, please close this.

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
Think of it like a car crash. Many of them alone can shatter buildings with shockwaves, or wreck planets with direct attacks. Hell, Odin has upset galaxies in his battles. Galaxies.

Now, put two of those characters together. Car going 45 miles an hour hits a wall = bad crash. Car going 45 mph hitting another coming the other direction at 45 mph = the force of 90 mph. Totaled car, slim to none chance of survival. Vs. the 45 mph one, where there would be some damage, but odds are you're walking away from the crash under your own power. There's many individual characters who could do this in this fight. Combine them, and you're talking about overkill.

So, this laughably lowballs Zeus and Odin, we shouldn't even be discussing them. SBP was doing things and taking on characters that dozens of Superman-level characters couldn't (see: Monarch) and wrecking planets in Infinity Crisis and beyond like a child playing with legos. So we shouldn't even be discussing him either.

But at the end of the day, this is a bait thread and you're probably just looking to prove a point. Make it. Nobody likes playing games.

I'm done Digi.. you can have this one.

Digi
I'm done Digi.. you can have this one.

There's no win/lose in these fights. No one "takes" anything. It's just about sharing knowledge and forming deeper understandings. Or rather, it should be. If you disagree, let me know why. I just think you aren't aware of the feats of many of these characters, and this thread shows that.

Naija boy
Depends on the level the mindless ones are being portrayed at and whether we are taking highest feats or consistent power levels. However even with consistent levels and with an upper level portrayal of the mindless ones im sure Odin and Zeus can do it without much trouble

Damborgson
^

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
Depends on the level the mindless ones are being portrayed at and whether we are taking highest feats or consistent power levels. However even with consistent levels and with an upper level portrayal of the mindless ones im sure Odin and Zeus can do it without much trouble

I know Zues and Odin , with direct blasts, can probably disintegrate a mediocre mindless one but certainly not a high end one and especially not with punches that don't touch the mindless one.

Hell Zues and Odin can't disintegrate a high end mindless one punching them directly.

-Pr-
confused Do you really think this is a bait thread? I got this idea from someone who recently made a thread similar to this that lasted 10 pages...the same person who posted in this thread. I just don't get it Pr, why does my posts and threads stand out more than majority of the members that does the same thing? If you think this is a bait thread, please close this.

You really didn't think this:

What fts lead you to believe any of the people you've named can accomplish this by punching another character.?

Doesn't constitute baiting?

It's just another "look at how ****ing wonderful the hulk is; your favourite character can't compare" thread.

Of which there have been many.

carver9
You really didn't think this:

Doesn't constitute baiting?

It's just another "look at how ****ing wonderful the hulk is; your favourite character can't compare" thread.

Of which there have been many.

But I got this thread from my buddy at the top page..the first person who posted. When he made a similar thread, I didn't think of it as a bait thread, I just freely posted in it. I just want to see some punching fts and good debates and that is what I am getting (from Digi and Naija). I have made one bait thread since being on KMC and that was against Galan. Everyone here already knows how powerful WBH is...this thread would not aid or add anything to his power level, again, I was just doing this out of fun. Pr, you rarely if ever have any issues out of me. I don't bash people and I keep it civil while debating against others. I don't know what it is that makes you want to even think about banning me but whatever. If you think this is a bait thread, I don't mind you closing this thread.

-Pr-
But I got this thread from my buddy at the top page..the first person who posted. When he made a similar thread, I didn't think of it as a bait thread, I just freely posted in it. I just want to see some punching fts and good debates and that is what I am getting (from Digi and Naija). I have made one bait thread since being on KMC and that was against Galan. Everyone here already knows how powerful WBH is...this thread would not aid or add anything to his power level, again, I was just doing this out of fun. Pr, you rarely if ever have any issues out of me. I don't bash people and I keep it civil while debating against others. I don't know what it is that makes you want to even think about banning me but whatever. If you think this is a bait thread, I don't mind you closing this thread.

Treating me like an idiot, for starters.

carver9
Treating me like an idiot, for starters.

laughing out loud

Lol...I don't even know what to say about this. Pr, I don't think you are an idiot (lol)...this convo is more about me. I'm not making any more comments about this topic...seems like I am digging a bigger hole for myself.

Badabing
Closed to save Carver from himself.

b_hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.