Big Barda vs Cyclops and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Who wins?

PillarofOsiris
Barda

Cogito
Barda is significantly above Cyke and Logan

Prep-Man
Barda, especially if she has all her gear.

nwg202
Barda

-Pr-
Barda; too strong and durable.

DTM
Ill go with Wolverine and Cyke. Wolverine has held his own against characters in Bardas level, and with Cykes brains and massive ranged attack, I think the two of them hitting her both up close and fron a distance will take Barda down.

Q99
There is the rather significant matter of her ranged attack, though. And her armor (making it hard for the claws to do their work), and regen, and huge strength advantage, and her being rather skilled in melee herself, and aero disks so she can fly too....

Yea, this goes to Barda.

roughrider
Barda has stalemated Wonder Woman, hasn't she? Give her all her gear and she has an edge.

quanchi112
Team wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DTM Ill go with Wolverine and Cyke. Wolverine has held his own against characters in Bardas level, and with Cykes brains and massive ranged attack, I think the two of them hitting her both up close and fron a distance will take Barda down.

when has logan gone up against someone as physical, fast, and with all the gear barda has?

Zack Fair
Big Barda without much trouble.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Big Barda without much trouble. Nah.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah.

Yep.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yep. Wolverine has taken on better than her. He also has Cyke as a teammate.

-Pr-
Wolverine has taken on better than her. He also has Cyke as a teammate.

Cyclops isn't doing a whole lot to Barda; and I fail to see what Wolverine will. ABC logic doesn't cut it.

abhilegend
One blast from mega rod and both are out.

DTM
Originally posted by Prep-Man
when has logan gone up against someone as physical, fast, and with all the gear barda has?

Bardas armor means nothing to his Adamantium claws, as for strong and tough theres Hulk, Wendigo, Thor Clone, and several others, and skilled, well Wolverine is known as one of the best HTH fighters in Marvel, so Id say hes the equal to Barda in terms of fighting. Im not saying Wolverine would beat Barda alone, but with Cyclops hitting her from afar while Logan makes her life a living hell up close, I will support them both to be able to take her down more than not.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DTM Bardas armor means nothing to his Adamantium claws, as for strong and tough theres Hulk, Wendigo, Thor Clone, and several others, and skilled, well Wolverine is known as one of the best HTH fighters in Marvel, so Id say hes the equal to Barda in terms of fighting. Im not saying Wolverine would beat Barda alone, but with Cyclops hitting her from afar while Logan makes her life a living hell up close, I will support them both to be able to take her down more than not.

barda has knocked orion to another state with one blow of her rod. he rod is also capable of absorbing energy, so cyclops is a non factor. factor in bardas mother box and boom tube and she cleans house.

DTM
Personally I think youre giving a bit too much credit to Barda, and taking away what Wolverine and Cyclops together are capable of.

But hey, agree to disagree, thats what these Vs threads are all about. smile

Prep-Man
i dont even care for barda, personally, but she has the tools to win.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Prep-Man
i dont even care for barda, personally, but she has the tools to win.

Agreed.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DTM
Bardas armor means nothing to his Adamantium claws, as for strong and tough theres Hulk, Wendigo, Thor Clone, and several others, and skilled, well Wolverine is known as one of the best HTH fighters in Marvel, so Id say hes the equal to Barda in terms of fighting. Im not saying Wolverine would beat Barda alone, but with Cyclops hitting her from afar while Logan makes her life a living hell up close, I will support them both to be able to take her down more than not.

Cyclops' blasts at best will be a nuisance to her. He doesn't possess the power to put her down permanently, even if I wish he did.

That leaves Logan... Really don't fancy his chances, tbh.

Konton
Cyclops dodges all of her blasts, steals her rod, and becomes the new leader of the Furies eek!

Q99
Originally posted by roughrider
Barda has stalemated Wonder Woman, hasn't she? Give her all her gear and she has an edge.

Yea, in melee sparing. They were about even until WW used her flight.

Originally posted by DTM
Bardas armor means nothing to his Adamantium claws,

No, it's armor that's useful against herald-level attacks. Even adamantium claws have trouble with materials of that level (like how Wolverine can cause damage to Colossus with his claws, but doesn't go that deep).

Logan's just outmatched.

roughrider
Barda was funny as Scott Free's towering housewife. But put her in a fight and Wolverine will find her to be the most vicious female he's faced since Lady Deathstrike; she's a female Orion or Ares.

quanchi112
Cyclops isn't doing a whole lot to Barda; and I fail to see what Wolverine will. ABC logic doesn't cut it. Abc logic is all we have when it comes to two characters who haven't met. If Wolverine can tank blows from the Hulk I can see him surviving her attacks while Cyke's blasts will hurt her.

Q99
Abc logic is all we have when it comes to two characters who haven't met. If Wolverine can tank blows from the Hulk I can see him surviving her attacks while Cyke's blasts will hurt her.

He could survive an attack or two, but they'd hurt. She can survive quite a bit more of Cyclops, and Cycs can't take hers.

Barda's also known to use BFR- Barda's used Boom Tubes tactically against Lobo and Queen Bee.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
He could survive an attack or two, but they'd hurt. She can survive quite a bit more of Cyclops, and Cycs can't take hers.

Barda's also known to use BFR- Barda's used Boom Tubes tactically against Lobo and Queen Bee. Do you feel bfr is something she'd need to employ here ?

Wolverine could survive more than an attack or two. You need to read up on the character.

Hyperion Prime
Poor Barda has to live with the thought of murdering wolverine and cyclops.

Digi
Originally posted by abhilegend
One blast from mega rod and both are out.

Isn't that always the way...

-Pr-
Abc logic is all we have when it comes to two characters who haven't met. If Wolverine can tank blows from the Hulk I can see him surviving her attacks while Cyke's blasts will hurt her.

no, it's not. and you've been told this before.

cyclops' blasts won't hurt her to any real extent.

quanchi112
no, it's not. and you've been told this before.

cyclops' blasts won't hurt her to any real extent. Then how do you know Wolverine loses since abc logic doesn't work. Cyke's blasts won't feel good. That's for sure.

-Pr-
Then how do you know Wolverine loses since abc logic doesn't work. Cyke's blasts won't feel good. That's for sure.

Deduction.

Barda's too durable for Cyclops' blasts. At most he can knock her down/back, but he's not going to seriously injure her.

Badabing
Close this thread. Cyke and Logan aren't getting past the mega rod. I wish people would know all character involved in a thread before posting.

quanchi112
Deduction.

Barda's too durable for Cyclops' blasts. At most he can knock her down/back, but he's not going to seriously injure her. Wolverine's healing factor coupled with his unbreakable skeleton and high skills make this his fight imo. Cyke is just the icing on the cake. But you disagree.

-Pr-
Wolverine's healing factor coupled with his unbreakable skeleton and high skills make this his fight imo. Cyke is just the icing on the cake. But you disagree.

Yes, I do.

Originally posted by Badabing
Close this thread. Cyke and Logan aren't getting past the mega rod. I wish people would know all character involved in a thread before posting.

Close it yourself, bucko. sneer

carver9
Wolverine solos imo.

JakeTheBank
lol

Barda wins this.

DTM
Originally posted by roughrider
Barda was funny as Scott Free's towering housewife. But put her in a fight and Wolverine will find her to be the most vicious female he's faced since Lady Deathstrike; she's a female Orion or Ares.

Personally I dont find Barda in Orions league, or That close.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DTM
Personally I dont find Barda in Orions league, or That close.

She's generally the Wonder Woman to Orion's Superman, I'd say.

JakeTheBank
In any case, clearly above the pairing of Scott and Logan.

DTM
Eh, Ill stick with my original vote and be happy to be in the vast minority here. smile

Prep-Man
Nobody has stated how Logan or Scott will work around Barda's Mother Box or Mega rod. Until than, Barda ftw. smile

DarkSaint85
Or Boomtubes.

After all, BFR is on...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.