Cyborg & Raven vs Mr. Sinister & Stryfe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Konton
Raven probably takes Sinister, but I'm not sure who has the better tech between the other guys.

leonidas
not sure raven takes sinister. that would be interesting to see. stryfe/borg would depend on borg's ability to resist mind phuckage. even without, stryfe's tk is likely enough to get him the win in that match.

psycho gundam
stryfe would rape cyborg

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
stryfe would rape cyborg

i wasn't sure of borg's level just before the reboot. if he remained close to his more classic power level, than yeah, stryfe would take him apart.

Konton
Well current Cyborg is kinda like a motherbox now, and can boom tube.

forescorn
raven solos easliy, telepathy doesnt work on her because of soul self. she'll kill them in seconds

nwg202
can't cyborg bfr stryfe? going with team 1 probably...

Glorificus
LOL Raven's not soloing. Sinister can at least stalemate her with his TP/TK long enough for Stryfe to beat Cyborg.

Konton
Originally posted by Glorificus
LOL Raven's not soloing. Sinister can at least stalemate her with his TP/TK long enough for Stryfe to beat Cyborg.

Her soul self rocked Headcase while he had her in a tk vice grip after he had just finished creating ridiculously complicated machinery psionically... and a singularity. I think it would one-shot Sinister much the same.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae155/dpVolacdp/th_TeenTitans091pg14.jpghttp://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae155/dpVolacdp/th_TeenTitans091pg15.jpg

For reference, Headcase easily flattened Super Jock and Doll Face with tk, both being on par with Superboy physically.

Cyborg could just hijack Styfe's equipment and do him in that way, he hacked into a freaking motherbox in the DCnU.

Prep-Man
Raven is a monster!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.