Zombie Apocalypse or Alien Invasion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insomniatric
If one of these HAD to happen, which one would you want to happen, and why?

Barker
Aliens because then I could finally meet Thoren and give him the ol' spicy keychain. jockey

Thoren
Alien invasion is the only probable option

Insomniatric
I'd rather deal with zombies.

If aliens invaded Earth, we wouldn't stand a chance.

But then again, we do have Will Smith.

OfPWpEKhgfk

Ax3l
BARKPOCALYPSE

Robtard
Originally posted by Insomniatric
If one of these HAD to happen, which one would you want to happen, and why?

You left out the most probable, an Alien-Zombie invasion, why else would another race/species come to Earth if not to eat brains.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Robtard
You left out the most probable, an Alien-Zombie invasion, why else would another race/species come to Earth if not to eat brains.

So they could take over our planet. Never seen Independence Day? Or maybe they just like blowin shit up.

Alien-Zombie apocalypse would pretty much suck.

Robtard
So they could take over our planet. Never seen Independence Day? Or maybe they just like blowin shit up.

Alien-Zombie apocalypse would pretty much suck.

What's so special about the Earth? They could get water, metals and other resources just fine elsewhere in the galaxy (or universe) and not have to deal with an invasion. Delicious human brains though, that's special.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Robtard
What's so special about the Earth? They could get water, metals and other resources just fine elsewhere in the galaxy (or universe) and not have to deal with an invasion. Delicious human brains though, that's special.

What if they just wanna blow us up?

immaturerainbow
How about neither. Either way we're doomed. :/

That ACDC Chick
Zombie apocalypse because Shotgun Rain for days. ;D
Until there's no more shotgun ammo left in the world. :'<
Then it's crowbar for days. ;D

immaturerainbow
I guess we stand a better chance with Zombies, but dang... D: I'm glad I have a zombie plan.

Ax3l
What if they just wanna blow us up? I don't think it's a Dalek invasion.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Ax3l
I don't think it's a Dalek invasion.

What now?

2pac4life
Zombie apocalypse because it would suck out Aliens' brains!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.