Thanos with PG and RG vs. RKT, Mordru and Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Fight takes place in a neutral universe.. Thanos has 2 days to get used to the gems but has no prep for the fight. Who wins

TheGodKiller
Omnipotence is defined as having infinite power and the ability to do anything .
RG=the ability to do anything.
PG=infinite power.

Thanos wins .

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

SquallX
Thanos gets his ass handed to him.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Omnipotence is defined as having infinite power and the ability to do anything .
RG=the ability to do anything.
PG=infinite power.

Thanos wins .

I don't think anyone in Marvel could really be classified as omnipotent besides TOAA. "omnipotent'" is used a lot in comic book discussions, but it rarely is an accurate description.

TheMask
What is it with these Thanos biased threads lately?

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Thanos gets his ass handed to him. laughing out loud

You're wrong.

TheMask
Nobody cares what you think.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheMask
Nobody cares what you think. You do.

lannfear
unless they can get the gems away from thanos.....don't see these guys winning

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I don't think anyone in Marvel could really be classified as omnipotent besides TOAA. "omnipotent'" is used a lot in comic book discussions, but it rarely is an accurate description.

I was using the term "omnipotence" in the same context as used in Marvel , but with a RL definition .

Diesldude
I always thought that the gems as a whole were always greater than the sum of the parts. These 2 gems although powerful do not make up the IG; with that said, team wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
I always thought that the gems as a whole were always greater than the sum of the parts. These 2 gems although powerful do not make up the IG; with that said, team wins. You have no idea how powerful the power gem is or what the reality gem is capable of.

Diesldude
Originally posted by quanchi112
You have no idea how powerful the power gem is or what the reality gem is capable of. thanos had the IG and almost had it stolen by SS. He only has 2 gems here and is fighting against beings who dwarf SS. Thanos loses.

Bouboumaster
thanos had the IG and almost had it stolen by SS. He only has 2 gems here and is fighting against beings who dwarf SS. Thanos loses.

No one of this trio possess a speed close to what Surfer can display.
The power gem alone is enough for Thanos to stomp those three clowns.

TheGodKiller
You have no idea how powerful the power gem is or what the reality gem is capable of.

That and the fact that Thanos is no Hood w/ the IG(G stand for gems) .

quanchi112
thanos had the IG and almost had it stolen by SS. He only has 2 gems here and is fighting against beings who dwarf SS. Thanos loses. Due to him not being aware of the Surfer. Thanos still didn't lose. Coulda woulda shoulda isn't a good argument.

That and the fact that Thanos is no Hood w/ the IG(G stand for gems) . Thanos is better. Who did they use against the Hood to scare him ? LOL. Oh the irony.

TheGodKiller
Thanos is better. Who did they use against the Hood to scare him ? LOL. Oh the irony.

Do you seriously think that I was implying the opposite ? Then LOL at you . laughing

I said "Thanos is no Hood w/ the IG(G stand for gems)" , because the Hood(based on Uatu's observation) was a severely inexperienced novice w/ the IG . The guy was almost unnerved when he found out that Thanos was the guardian of the Soul Gem(even if it was an illusion cast by Strange) . Thanos would school him in the department of experience with the IG .

quanchi112
Do you seriously think that I was implying the opposite ? Then LOL at you . laughing

I said "Thanos is no Hood w/ the IG(G stand for gems)" , because the Hood(based on Uatu's observation) was a severely inexperienced novice w/ the IG . The guy was almost unnerved when he found out that Thanos was the guardian of the Soul Gem(even if it was an illusion cast by Strange) . Thanos would school him in the department of experience with the IG . I am glad you came to your senses.

TheGodKiller
I am glad you came to your senses.

When did I lose my senses ?

Decimus
When did I lose my senses ?

When u responded to him wink

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Decimus
When u responded to him wink

That could be a valid point .

TheMask
Team wins

Reacting2
Team wins team gets turned into a pink elephant.. wink

TheMask
Funny how these threads never are closed yet my threads like Thanos vs Marquis of death are closed, or Thanos vs Fury are closed. I think Badabing and quanchi are cock buddies. You can tell him i said so. If he dont like it i could care ****ing less smile MWAH

TheGodKiller
Funny how these threads never are closed yet my threads like Thanos vs Marquis of death are closed, or Thanos vs Fury are closed. I think Badabing and quanchi are cock buddies. You can tell him i said so. If he dont like it i could care ****ing less smile MWAH

Because against Marquis , putting up a character like Thanos is spite against the latter .

Damborgson

alright here goes my attempt to spread reason:

you post intentional bait threads to lure Quanchi. This isn't some sort of secret, so it's no surprise that you are getting your threads closed.

You're going through some heavy Quan hate right now. It happens to most members at one point or another. But getting through that and moving on is part of the process. Have fun with it. At the end of the day, it's really just not that important. If you really dislike him then put him on ignore. That way you won't be tempted to bash or flame or bait him.

You can have a lot of fun on here and a general good time instead of turning into one of those creepy faceless sock accounts that just spread internet hate with each new account.

Just trying to help you not get banned is all. Take the suggestions or don't. Later.

JakeTheBank
lol its funny how many people Quan has caused to snap and wind up getting banned, though.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol its funny how many people Quan has caused to snap and wind up getting banned, though.

Not me .

Damborgson
He does that lol.

JakeTheBank
No, but I've seen plenty of people wind up getting warned or banned due to Quan-hate, which is pretty funny.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No, but I've seen plenty of people wind up getting warned or banned due to Quan-hate, which is pretty funny.

Let's just say that , despite being a newbie here , I am immune to the "becoming mad and prone towards getting banned" aura induced by quan .

Damborgson
Mhmm we'll see

Reacting2
Originally posted by Damborgson

You're going through some heavy Quan hate right now. It happens to most members at one point or another. But getting through that and moving on is part of the process. I had a bad case of Quan Hate myself... stick out tongue

Reacting2
I am immune to the "becoming mad and prone towards getting banned" aura induced by quan . not even juggernaut is that durable big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.