Next Batman...Could it be Ryan Reynolds???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/ryan-reynolds-batman-dark-knight-rises/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

I don't know about this. But the article looks legit. no expression

That they are looking to recruit Duncan Jones as a director...that sounds promising.

Deadline
Hell no.

steverules_2
Well Human Torch played Captain America...but I really can't picture Ryan there as Batman

roughrider
I suppose if Michael Keaton can actually be a convincing Batman (Christian Bale is the definitive one) and not be terrible...then certainly it's possible for Ryan.
But can he get in touch with his dark, angry side and bring it out in a performance?

JakeTheBank
That was posted on April 1st, just you know.

Deadline
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well Human Torch played Captain America...but I really can't picture Ryan there as Batman

Good point actually. Haven't seen the film but to be quite honest he looks convincing.

Bentley
Barring this being an April's fool, I think Reynolds would be better than Bale 131

BruceSkywalker
reynolds is also supposed to be the new highlander..

wb saw how poor(to put it mildly) Green Lantern did, don't really think they would go to reynolds for the next Batman films

just took a look at the article, everyone take a look at the date..

april fools joke no doubt

roughrider
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

just took a look at the article, everyone take a look at the date..

april fools joke no doubt

I actually didn't notice that at first. You may be right.

Still, a goggle search today hasn't revealed anyone confessing that the article was a hoax, as yet...

Darth Martin
facepalm

Badabing
Originally posted by roughrider
http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/ryan-reynolds-batman-dark-knight-rises/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

I don't know about this. But the article looks legit. no expression

That they are looking to recruit Duncan Jones as a director...that sounds promising. This better be some kind of sick, twisted joke! sneer

BruceSkywalker
I actually didn't notice that at first. You may be right.

Still, a goggle search today hasn't revealed anyone confessing that the article was a hoax, as yet...

oh i'm sure once TDKR makes a boatload of cash, then WB will start to look at actors to portray Bruce Wayne/Batman in the next film(s)

the bad part will be to somehow outdo Bale and that I'm affraid is impossible

SamZED
lol here's another article from that site.
http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/executives-worried-understanding-bane-dark-knight-rises/
WB are worried that fans wont understand Bane because of the mask. lol can picture him and Bale's Batman talking to one another.
- BLAHGH GHOTHAM GAERGHA
- RAHNAKNAWJKASD!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SamZED
lol here's another article from that site.
http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/executives-worried-understanding-bane-dark-knight-rises/
WB are worried that fans wont understand Bane because of the mask. lol can picture him and Bale's Batman talking to one another.
- BLAHGH GHOTHAM GAERGHA
- RAHNAKNAWJKASD!

i understand Bane just perfect

steverules_2
I thought Bane was being voiced by someone else...like with Vader

the ninjak
If Reynolds was Bats I would laugh my ass off.

BruceSkywalker
besides it was recently announced that reynolds will still be Hal/GL in the upcoming Justice League film

roughrider
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
besides it was recently announced that reynolds will still be Hal/GL in the upcoming Justice League film

Well, they also announced there would be a sequel to Green Lantern after it flopped hard, and they haven't retracted it yet...

BruceSkywalker
Well, they also announced there would be a sequel to Green Lantern after it flopped hard, and they haven't retracted it yet...

from what i read the GL sequel might happen after the Justice League film.

here is what I read, just click the link..

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/exclusive-ryan-reynolds-expected-return-justice-league-movie-as-green-lantern

Ridley_Prime
You'd think there would be a movie about the Flash, Wonder Woman, or something too before they came up with a hyped up Justice League movie.

BlackZero30x
WB has announced that Flash and wondy movies are being written.

roughrider
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
WB has announced that Flash and wondy movies are being written.

Yes, well, there has been news about those films being written since the 1980's. Screenplays are disposable in the minds of Hollywood execs.

spidermanrocks
Ryan Reynolds as Batman? I hope to God that doesn't. He couldn't even portray Hal Jordan seriously throughout most of the GL movie. How the hell do you expect him to portray Batman, a character 100 times more dark and serious?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by spidermanrocks
Ryan Reynolds as Batman? I hope to God that doesn't. He couldn't even portray Hal Jordan seriously throughout most of the GL movie. How the hell do you expect him to portray Batman, a character 100 times more dark and serious?

He isn't.. the article is most likely an april fool's joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.