If you could see one canon crossover, what would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
The principle is simple.

The author of both series -- either anime, manga, or a mix of both -- get together to create a two hour motion picture, which would be recognized as a canon crossover.

Note: No character inconsistencies or plot induced stupidity is allowed. If it's a movie featuring a battle between Goku and Naruto, then expect the battle to be short.

So what anime or manga would you pick?

TheAuraAngel
Pokemon vs Digimon

Premise: 2 hour long ****ing war.

Ends with Arceus and Millenniummon(strongest Digimon I can recall at the moment) destroying the universe.

Bro SMASH
Saint Seiya and Ronin Warriors.

Ronin Warriors is a shorter series than Saint Seiya so it shouldn't be hard to make.

marwash22
Code Geass + Death Note.

Nephthys
Toriko and One Piece.

Oh no wait, they already made that! big grin

Nemesis X
Sekirei versus Rosario + Vampire.

XanatosForever
Macross and Gundam...

Nemesis X
Bleach and Soul Eater.

XanatosForever
Impatient much? stick out tongue

Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop

Nemesis X
Yeah I don't know why I did another post when I could've just edited my first one haermm

Since I'm still here though...Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka and Princess Resurrection.

Zack Fair
Fairy Tail x Fate Zero

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Impatient much? stick out tongue

Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop Best suggestion in here so far.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Fairy Tail x Fate Zero How would this take place in your opinion? Can you give me some scenario's to entertain myself? big grin

Not sure why anyone didn't mention Fairy Tail x Beelzebub or Fairy Tail x One Piece.

pym-ftw
Ouran highschool host club X RosarioxVampire

danteiscool
Tenjho Tenge vs Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple.

or Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple vs Beelzebub given the whole thing about Kenichi being scared of delinquents.

TheBlackDragonz
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Pokemon vs Digimon

Premise: 2 hour long ****ing war.

Ends with Arceus and ZeedMillenniummon(strongest Digimon I can recall at the moment) destroying the universe.

I like this plan. Only problem is, if we go off strongest of both, Zeed pwns the Llama god. Still awesome nonetheless.

Dialga vs Alphamon stalemate lol

Palkia vs anyone would be awesome because Palkia

Mewtwo vs The World. Mewtwo wins smokin'

Then finale after everyone else, the collisions between the attacks of ZeedMillenniummon (whom is ironically similar to the ultimate Evil of Digimon) and Arceus (The Big Good of Pokemon) destroys the multiverse and all begins anew, with both verses equally good.

cdtm
Superman and Goku. Or, Z fighters and JLA.

Get Busiek and Toriyama on it, and it'd be good.

cdtm
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Best suggestion in here so far.

I like the idea.

Only reason I'd prefer Trigun/Bebop over it, is for the Wolfwood/Spike interactions.

Bro SMASH
While not a canon "crossover", I can picture the events of Rurouni Kenshin taking place many centuries before Yu Yu Hakusho.

Bro SMASH
After all:

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/8dda1d7dd613d32a231d88b50093064d/http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/sovietmisaki/yusuke_kenshin.jpg

laughing out loud

ShadeSlayer15
Dragonball z and Dragon ball

ShadeSlayer15
I think whats a canon cross over?

ShadeSlayer15
mr popo eats garlic haha http://youtu.be/rLFpXEwQJ6Y

marwash22
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
I think whats a canon cross over? two different series coming together to share a universe and storyline.

I guess for it to be cannon, the writers of both series would need to be involved or approve it.

ShadeSlayer15
SO like bleach and one peace?

marwash22
yeah.

ShadeSlayer15
would that be any good? or like gundam and deep blue?

Stealth
Vagabond and Berserk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.