Thanos Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thanos gets 1 year of prep before each battle. To advance, he needs to either draw, or win. A draw is when neither character dies. A win is when Thanos kills the other person. He stops when he is killed.

When you answer, please state (for example) : gets to 5, but draws at 3-4....something like that.

1. Odin

2. Odin in destroyer Armor

3. Rune King Thor

4. The Celestial 4th Host

5 Galactus just ate 4 Planets

6. Exitar the Exterminator

7. Exitar the Exterminator (having built up his energy for 1,000 years)

8. Tiamut (Pre-ascension)

9. Scathan the Approver

10. Tiamut (Post-ascension)

11. All Celestials that have ever existed in Marvel 616, with Tiamut at Pre-Asscension power level

12. All Celestials that have ever existed in Marvel 616, with Tiamut at Post Ascension Power levels, and Scathan.

13. Fulcrum

14. The One Above All

TheMask
Your gauntlet makes mine look like a trip to Disney land. He cant even get past 1. Odin can destroy galaxies, and the rest can do way more.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by TheMask
Your gauntlet makes mine look like a trip to Disney land. He cant even get past 1. Odin can destroy galaxies, and the rest can do way more.

Remember, he gets one year prep for each battle, and if he doesn't die, he advances.

PillarofOsiris
Anyone who is more powerful than Death, can kill Thanos, IMO. He is probably drawing at 1 on based on these stips. He's not looking good after any of these fights though, while his opponents will. So again, I say "draw" based on the OP.

TheMask
that prep crap can eat it. He doesnt win any for all I care unless he has the IG.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Some people are really slow or don't read comics... Thanos with 1 year prep can clear most of that list... Some would still win... but certainly not Odin of all people LMAO

lannfear
thanos is a beast...with prep more so....gets past 1,2,3 and 5 no idea about the rest.....

Sundipped
that prep crap can eat it. He doesnt win any for all I care unless he has the IG.

What makes this thread funny is the fact he can acquire the gems in a years time and stomp if need be.

Sundipped
Edit.....don't know if it'll be enough for Scathan tho.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sundipped
What makes this thread funny is the fact he can acquire the gems in a years time and stomp if need be.

I don't care if he has all the gems, the HOTU and whatever else u want to give him, he's not clearing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I don't care if he has all the gems, the HOTU and whatever else u want to give him, he's not clearing. You don't read comics.

Silent Master
Yea...Thanos isn't powerful enough to even get past 1 on his own, so he'd need to spend his year of prep getting power objects like the gems.

Brockalizer
If he can get the IG and HOTU, he gets all the way to the end and then dong smacked by TOAA.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by quanchi112
You don't read comics.

So now he can beat the One Above All?

(Oh, and I love when people use the line "you don't read comcis" on a comic book debating board. A little cliche, don't you think?)

quanchi112
So now he can beat the One Above All?

(Oh, and I love when people use the line "you don't read comcis" on a comic book debating board. A little cliche, don't you think?) It's obvious you don't read comics. You simply spout off at the mouth. Thanos is supreme with the heart.

Sundipped
Yeah might as well say TOAA equal HOTU.
I'll side with Thanos cause he's cooler. cool

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yea...Thanos isn't powerful enough to even get past 1 on his own, so he'd need to spend his year of prep getting power objects like the gems.

Are you in dumb mode again? An Inferior Thanos with minimal prep.. shit that scheme could've taken 10 min.. ALREADY beat Odin.. yet a year.. he's going to have a hard time lol.. He clear it with ease

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you in dumb mode again? An Inferior Thanos with minimal prep.. shit that scheme could've taken 10 min.. ALREADY beat Odin.. yet a year.. he's going to have a hard time lol.. He clear it with ease

Only if he gets power objects, Thanos doesn't have the power needed to even clear the first fight.

quanchi112
Only if he gets power objects, Thanos doesn't have the power needed to even clear the first fight. I completely disagree but more importantly what did Odin do when he prepared for the Celestials ? Did he hide in some trees and just wait for them ?

TheMask
So you finally did it? You finally said that Thanos can beat TOAA. First off Idiot If you read the comic it says that TOAA wanted Him to get it so he could fix the problem that he couldnt and thanos couldnt unless he died. Your idiotic to the point of being retarded.

Brockalizer
So you finally did it? You finally said that Thanos can beat TOAA. First off Idiot If you read the comic it says that TOAA wanted Him to get it so he could fix the problem that he couldnt and thanos couldnt unless he died. Your idiotic to the point of being retarded. Don't forget the part about Thanos, even with the HOTU, reflecting about being out smarted by TOAA. I love Thanos, in a totally hetero, non-Quanchi way of course (Sorry Quan, couldn't help mlyself), but even with a thousand years prep he's not getting past TOAA. As for the others, absolutely, a year is more than enough.

quanchi112
So you finally did it? You finally said that Thanos can beat TOAA. First off Idiot If you read the comic it says that TOAA wanted Him to get it so he could fix the problem that he couldnt and thanos couldnt unless he died. Your idiotic to the point of being retarded. Thanos did what the supreme being could not and found a way to improve himself while restoring and fixing the flaw the supreme being could not.

Now calm thyself.

TheMask
TOAA knew what he had to do, and it was to kill himself to fix things. Thats why he let thanos do it. IDIOT. Stop assuming crap like you do in RKT vs Thanos

carver9
TOAA knew what he had to do, and it was to kill himself to fix things. Thats why he let thanos do it. IDIOT. Stop assuming crap like you do in RKT vs Thanos

laughing out loud

TheMask
Whats funny carver?

carver9
IDIOT. Stop assuming crap like you do in RKT vs Thanos

This is funny.

TheGodKiller
Thanos gets past one (w/ some prep) , through a draw. Gets slaughtered 2 onwards .

And that , my friends , is the Final Truth .

DickBlazer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Some people are really slow or don't read comics... Thanos with 1 year prep can clear most of that list... Some would still win... but certainly not Odin of all people LMAO

Bingo. He gets past odin and the next few with ease w/prep
people put too much into his jobbing for odin

Diesldude
How is thanos going to get the HOTU without TOAA knowing about it? Thanos will never get the HOTU no matter how long he tries. Because of this, thanos will will not beat anyone above IG.

PillarofOsiris
If it was so easy to get the IG or HOTU in 1 year why hasn't he started doing it? Why hasn't he gotten the HOTU 20 times?

quanchi112
TOAA knew what he had to do, and it was to kill himself to fix things. Thats why he let thanos do it. IDIOT. Stop assuming crap like you do in RKT vs Thanos Thanos didn't have to die. He did what the supreme being didn't have to do. Thanos found the loophole. He's Thanos.Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
If it was so easy to get the IG or HOTU in 1 year why hasn't he started doing it? Why hasn't he gotten the HOTU 20 times? Because comics are about selling money. We won't see the same exact plots because readers have read them. Think.

Diesldude
So how is thanos going to get the HOTU to defeat TOAA?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
So how is thanos going to get the HOTU to defeat TOAA? This thread allows it. This isn't in a comic. Once he has it nothing and no one can beat him imo.

Silent Master
Yea....Thanos needs power objects, because he isn't powerful enough to get past the first fight on his own.

TheMask
He cant beat TOAA. Never. Not happening. Stop dreaming quan.

quanchi112
Yea....Thanos needs power objects, because he isn't powerful enough to get past the first fight on his own. How did Odin fight the Celestials ?

He cant beat TOAA. Never. Not happening. Stop dreaming quan. In the story Thanos was needed to fix something the supreme power could not. With supreme power Thanos doesn't lose in battle.

TheMask
The TOAA could have fixed it. He used thanos to fix it then made a fool of him. As usual you're twisting things to your own accord. TOAA wont let thanos get supreme power no matter how much prep he has.

Diesldude
This thread allows it. This isn't in a comic. Once he has it nothing and no one can beat him imo. are you serious? The thread allows it? TOAA is going to know thanos is prepping he won't allow it, unless you think thanos is above TOAA without the artifacts.

TheMask
Oh he does. He thinks that Thanos is above Lucifer Morningstar WITH OUT artifacts or anything. He also thinks that Thanos is above Rune King thor, and the celestials. You can check out Rune King Thor vs thanos or 1 Celestial vs Thanos to confirm his insanity.

Diesldude
Yeah I don't know what's wrong with this guy. Never seen anyone fall in love with a fictional kock like this.

quanchi112
The TOAA could have fixed it. He used thanos to fix it then made a fool of him. As usual you're twisting things to your own accord. TOAA wont let thanos get supreme power no matter how much prep he has. No, he couldn't have otherwise he would have. Thanos had the choice what to do. He did so and didn't die.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
are you serious? The thread allows it? TOAA is going to know thanos is prepping he won't allow it, unless you think thanos is above TOAA without the artifacts. Thanos is allowed 1 year of prep. No one can interfere with the prep. read the op again since you are disregarding it.

PillarofOsiris
Congratulations, you're now the joke of the site.

Not like u weren't before.

Dream Stuff
Um, thanos has proven time and time again that with considerably less than a year of prep he can become omnipotent. What more is there to consider?

EDIT: oh, I see. Well I don't buy TOAA stopping thanos from getting the HOTU. TOAA would need prep time to take such an action during Thanos' prep time. In comics, this isn't an issue, but on the forum I think it is.

Silent Master
So it's agreed, Thanos is so weak that he has to spend the year gathering power objects.

quanchi112
Congratulations, you're now the joke of the site.

Not like u weren't before. If someone has prep time you can't stop the prep time. That's against the rules. You being upset because I am right is another notch on my belt.

ctsketch
quan is gay for Thanos

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by ctsketch
quan is gay for Thanos

You should have checked out his previous avatar and sig .

ctsketch
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You should have checked out his previous avatar and sig .

Oh I saw it alright

TheMask
You all just figured out he was an idiot? TOAA would just out prep Thanos. Like he did in Marvel The end. If you actually read marvel the end quan. Youd know that he was fooled into getting HOTU and then he had to give it up. If he was so smart and able to fix things that TOAA couldnt he would have been able to keep his powers. Which he didnt. TOAA used him to do something TOAA could have done but wanted Thanos to do.

Cause he knew thanos to be power hungry enough to want to get the HOTU. Then when he got it he had to kill himself, or fix the problem. He was played as a joke. He destroyed all creation. TOAA is to smart for Thanos.

TheGodKiller
If someone has prep time you can't stop the prep time. That's against the rules. You being upset because I am right is another notch on my belt.

Quan , please reply to this thread : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t565942.html

TheMask
Why do you egg him on godkiller? He's just so pathetic as it is. What belt quan? Your to young to wear a belt. You're still in huggies

I DECLARE THE GAUNTLET TO GREAT FOR THANOS

quanchi112
You all just figured out he was an idiot? TOAA would just out prep Thanos. Like he did in Marvel The end. If you actually read marvel the end quan. Youd know that he was fooled into getting HOTU and then he had to give it up. If he was so smart and able to fix things that TOAA couldnt he would have been able to keep his powers. Which he didnt. TOAA used him to do something TOAA could have done but wanted Thanos to do.

Cause he knew thanos to be power hungry enough to want to get the HOTU. Then when he got it he had to kill himself, or fix the problem. He was played as a joke. He destroyed all creation. TOAA is to smart for Thanos. Thanos has prep. The parameters of the thread make it clear. But you claiming the supreme being needs prep for Thanos is a victory in and of itself. Long live Thanos.Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Quan , please reply to this thread : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t565942.html You really beg for my attention.

TheMask
No i declare that the TOAA. Didnt wanna get his hands dirty so he made THanos his *****.

quanchi112
No i declare that the TOAA. Didnt wanna get his hands dirty so he made THanos his *****. Based on ?

JakeTheBank
Jesus, this shit is getting out of hand. facepalm

The whole baiting/spiting Thanos/Quan is getting old.

TheMask
I declare this gauntlet to great for Thanos.

Thanos can now go back to his wish for a women he cant get. Sorry quanchi you can now go back to your life of wishing Thanos wanted you.

TheGodKiller
You really beg for my attention.

Not really .

Silent Master
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Jesus, this shit is getting out of hand. facepalm

The sad thing is, Quan doesn't realize that these are spite/bait threads. he actually believes that Thanos would win.

TheGodKiller

It wouldn't be if it was TLoM doing the baiting . The guy was just in a league of his own(and probably still is) when it comes to baiting quan .

TheMask
Based on Thanos saying so? lol

JakeTheBank
It's not even clever trolling/baiting anymore, though.

TheGodKiller
It's not even clever trolling/baiting anymore, though.

Again , as I said before , this wouldn't be the case if TLoM was the culprit . The guy often went beyond ruffling quan's feathers........

JakeTheBank
Making obvious threads where the majority (correctly) believes that Thanos gets beaten or worse, spited upon, isn't clever at all, really.

I mean, shit, by this point in time, Quan and his backing of Thanos shouldn't surprise any forum regular here. It's practically his gimmick as a poster.

TheMask
its so shocking though that it does suprise us.

JakeTheBank
It stopped shocking me years ago, so maybe it's just me. I went through my "Quan, you can't be serious about this" phase myself. Maybe I'm just desensitized to it.

TheMask
Well I'm in the WTF YOUR NOT SERIOUS. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NOT SERIOUS STAGE.

Silent Master
Well I'm in the WTF YOUR NOT SERIOUS. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NOT SERIOUS STAGE.

Quan is serious, that's why he's never realized that these are actually bait/spite threads.

TheMask
Im still in shock. I never thought he'd say TOAA is gonna loser to Thanos.

PillarofOsiris
Making obvious threads where the majority (correctly) believes that Thanos gets beaten or worse, spited upon, isn't clever at all, really.

I mean, shit, by this point in time, Quan and his backing of Thanos shouldn't surprise any forum regular here. It's practically his gimmick as a poster.

thumb up

TheGodKiller

As I said before , it wouldn't be clever as long as such threads weren't made by TLoM .

Sundipped
It stopped shocking me years ago, so maybe it's just me. I went through my "Quan, you can't be serious about this" phase myself. Maybe I'm just desensitized to it.

thumb up
Same applies to Carver. However its the new posters who have to become accustomed to the insanity.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Sundipped
thumb up
Same applies to Carver. However its the new posters who have to become accustomed to the insanity.

I doubt new posters really need such a thing . Both these guys' reputations extend WAY beyond KMC .

This is what I am talking about : http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=675022
And this : http://herochat.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=0uudfrpsh4cnn1llnojrpdati1&topic=168820.0;wap2

biensalsa
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I doubt new posters really need such a thing . Both these guys' reputations extend WAY beyond KMC .

This is what I am talking about : http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=675022
And this : http://herochat.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=0uudfrpsh4cnn1llnojrpdati1&topic=168820.0;wap2

Even though, I am aware of the evidence shown in here I have to say...

"Based on?"

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by biensalsa
Even though, I am aware of the evidence shown in here I have to say...

"Based on?"

Based on ?

TheMask
quanchi left he told me in private he went to jack it in san diego.

DANG ME DANG ME THEY OUGHT OT TAKE A ROPE AND HANG ME HIGH FROM THE HIGHEST TREEEEE WOMEN WOULD YOU WEEP FOR ME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.