Best Videogame Ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ray Park
Make sure to vote in poll and say here what your best videogame ever is. I will make poll as part of series and you can specify which game ins eries is your best ehre.

Darth Ray Park
For me it is Metal Gear Solid 4.

RE: Blaxican
Halo: ODST

Zack Fair
Modern Warfare 3 awesome

cdtm
Voted other.

Tie Fighter. Nothing beats blitzing rebel scum while wing man Darth Vader shouts over the com that you're taking too long.

FinalAnswer
QWOP

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

RE: Blaxican
**** you for choosing that, even in jest.

Horrible memories flooding back. haermm

Digi
No stips to the OP. Are we talking our personal favorite, or in general, in which we'd have to include things like innovation and historical significance? And are we talking about games in their era, or based on modern standards (by which many older games do not hold up)? Or a combination of those? Without some criteria, we're all just sort of stabbing in the dark, and there's no basis for comparison.

Also, hasn't this been done?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Digi
Also, hasn't this been done?
Yup.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=499840&highlight=title%3A%28Top%29+forumid%3A66

Darth Ray Park
What you consider the best. What matters is how the game was for you, so ignore innovation and historical significance and instead look at the significance you would place on it and how new an experience it was for you. based on modern stabdars, so some aspects of odler games don;t hold up. But then. Not evryoneboy values those aspects as much as others.

For me it is definitely Metal Gear Solid 4. For me the MGS series is the only one that always has both amazing storytelling and amazing gampleay. Stuff like Portal, Super Mario Galaxy and Grand Theft Auto has amazing gameplay. Stuff like KotOR, Dragon Age and Mass Effect have amaazing story. Its rare you find something that has both, and all 4 of the MGS games do.

MGS4 even by todays standards has realistic and impressive looking graphics, movie level soundtrack, incredilbe story (probably best ever, imo) and incerdible gameplay. The game has so many moments that make you go wow and absolutely legernedary boss abttles. The microwave scene. The final battle with Liquid Ocelot. How he game seems to be over and then hits you with ending. When you go back to Shadow Moses and replay the first stage of the first game. The split screen fight scene/boss battle. No game has as many awesome and incersdible moments as mgs4. It is masterpeice for sure.

Darth Ray Park
That si top 10. This is just best. big grin

Barker
Bioshock.

Darth Ray Park
As many of you try to vote as possible so we can get good poll going.

Halo did not receive a vote for isntance evenr though blaxican said that halo odst was his favorite.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Darth Ray Park
Halo did not receive a vote for isntance evenr though blaxican said that halo odst was his favorite.

haermm

Impediment
Superman 64.

Bardock42
That is the worst thread I've ever seen.

And the answer is Gothic.

Darth Ray Park
Then why have enither of you voted other?

the ninjak
Had to go by systems.

Vampire: Bloodlines - PC.
ShadowRun - Genesis and SNES versions.
Oblivion - 360.
TechRomancer - Dreamcast.
Wind Waker - Gamecube.
San Andreas - Play Station II.

Bardock42
Then why have enither of you voted other?

Cause of first part

Besides Gothic I will also accept my fellow poster above's Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines!

Darth Ray Park
Its much better than this one. Yours doesnt even have a poll and only 7 responses, and the people who responded where trolling you. laughing out loud

Darth Ray Park
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=465367

cdtm
Originally posted by Barker
Bioshock.

System Shock.

Although yours is good too. big grin

Digi
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yup.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=499840&highlight=title%3A%28Top%29+forumid%3A66
That si top 10. This is just best. big grin

A bit redundant though, no? Top 10 will include #1. Use that thread, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.