Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peach
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/06/04/assassin-39-s-creed-iii-liberation-announced.aspx

7A06me5gbWc

cyITO-fFv9c

Vita exclusive, takes place in the 1760s in New Orleans.

It's also the first game to have a female lead character.

I have now decided that I have to get a Vita, because I must have this game. I've been saying forever that we need a game with a female Assassin as the main character (and I got a lot of texts/messages from friends asking if I'd seen this yet when it was announced tonight XD).

Demonic Phoenix
Having a female assassin as the playable character is a welcome addition. Not a desperate need though.
I won't be playing this until I finish AC3's story campaign, but I will play the game in all likelihood.

She has a cool design. Saw flashes of alternate attire. Hope they aren't just disguises and have significance to her.

Also, a blowpipe. Badass.

KingD19
Pirate ship. Best pirate fighting I've ever seen.

Morridini
Interesting, hopefully it will be released as a downloadable title on the PS3 sometime.

Peach
Not likely, unfortunately.

Morridini
"PS4" then, I wouldn't think that to be too unlikely.

-Pr-
New trailer:

http://kotaku.com/5925132/this-new-trailer-proves-assassins-creed-iii-can-be-just-as-badass-on-vita

Assuming it's new, I mean.

Peach
It's an extended version of the original trailer, with not much in terms of actual new video added.

Peach
Story trailer:

82cBYm5GYrI

Not gonna lie, I think I'm more excited about this than AC3 itself.

-Pr-
So this is getting an HD release in January (the 15th to be precise).

PC, 360 & PS3.

E-qVn6WlWyg

Didn't play the Vita one, so will probably give this a look.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Morridini
Interesting, hopefully it will be released as a downloadable title on the PS3 sometime.

Well guess what

its happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.