Kal-L Vs Kingdom Come Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/636863-infinitecrisis3_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/192995-192588-superman_large.jpg

Martian_mind
Kingdom come

quanchi112
Earth 22 Superman wins.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Kingdom come

PillarofOsiris
Kal-L spite stomps KC Superman.

Zack Fair
Kal-L

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Kal-L spite stomps KC Superman. You've got to be kidding me. Based on what ?

biensalsa
Originally posted by quanchi112
You've got to be kidding me. Based on what ?

Based on creating a sun with your bare hands

quanchi112
Originally posted by biensalsa
Based on creating a sun with your bare hands What does that feat have to do with anything ? It's like saying Drax rips Thor in half based on him ripping a star in half.

biensalsa
So you want a vs feat?

how about killing AM?

quanchi112
So you want a vs feat? I am saying feats don't mean a whole lot in how these guys stack up.

biensalsa
I am saying feats don't mean a whole lot in how these guys stack up.

Based on personality? he kills easier than Kal-El and has the power to create suns, shatter the boundaries of time and space as a shared feat and killing anti-monitors.

What does KC Superman has on that level?

quanchi112
Based on personality? he kills easier than Kal-El and has the power to create suns, shatter the boundaries of time and space as a shared feat and killing anti-monitors.

What does KC Superman has on that level? Destroying time space was a result of the fragility of space/time due to Alex's manipulation during ic.

Am was extremely weakened at the time. Context.

Against Superman from ne he looked like a peer. Kc Superman looked vastly superior to Superman.

ilikecomics
isn't kc superman always recognized as more powerful than main stream superman ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by ilikecomics
isn't kc superman always recognized as more powerful than main stream superman ? Yes, but Kal-L wasn't. I personally see Kc Superman wrecking Kal-L.

biensalsa
Destroying time space was a result of the fragility of space/time due to Alex's manipulation during ic.

Am was extremely weakened at the time. Context.

Against Superman from ne he looked like a peer. Kc Superman looked vastly superior to Superman.

Destroying time and space as a result of Alex manipulating the multiverse? yet when did you saw OTHER heroes pulling the same stun during the same event?

Only 3 kryptonians pulled that stunt and no one else.

Context with the AM? I'm sure you are aware of weakened was AM, so no need to mention that again.

You did not mentioned the sun, I wonder why.

You want me to start pulling out Kal-L feats? is not going to look good for KC Superman

quanchi112
Destroying time and space as a result of Alex manipulating the multiverse? yet when did you saw OTHER heroes pulling the same stun during the same event?

Only 3 kryptonians pulled that stunt and no one else.

Context with the AM? I'm sure you are aware of weakened was AM, so no need to mention that again.

You did not mentioned the sun, I wonder why.

You want me to start pulling out Kal-L feats? is not going to look good for KC Superman I don't care if anyone else did it or didn't. The only reason they did so was due to this at this time.

Kal-L's feats aren't relevant since the crisis since he was neutered by the writers since then. All precrisis characters lost immense power whether the crisis directly affected them or not.

Since then Kal-L was equal to Ne Superman but Kc Superman's on another level.

Zack Fair
So now we can't use Pre-Crisis feats for Kal-L?

biensalsa
I don't care if anyone else did it or didn't. The only reason they did so was due to this at this time.

Yes Quan, there is a reason why they could not do this in the past.

Before IC there was no multiverse boundaries to shatter and this was meant to be an all out fight between the two of them to save their own universe.

Kal-L's feats aren't relevant since the crisis since he was neutered by the writers since then. All precrisis characters lost immense power whether the crisis directly affected them or not.

Dismissing evidence? Kal-L feats are still canon for him.

Since then Kal-L was equal to Ne Superman but Kc Superman's on another level.

I chalk that up to some shock value for KC Superman, after all I remember both KC SM and Kal-El with standing a blast that opened hyper time and IIRC Kal-l performed better vs Doomsday than NE Superman. They are not entirely equal.

NemeBro
Since then Kal-L was equal to Ne Superman He was stronger.

He held the advantage during their fight, he broke out of Wonderwoman's lasso, when they fought Doomsday Superman was knocked back easily, but Kal-L stopped Doom's fist with one hand.

Kal-L was stronger.

Also, KC Superman is being overrated. He's from an alternate universe. Aka, not actually relevant to mainstream Superman. Meaning: Him being said to be stronger than he was when he was younger means jack shit.

-Pr-
Kal-L wins.

zopzop
Isn't Kal-L a pre Crisis Kryptonian? If so, how is this not spite vs KC Superman?

CosmicComet
Kal-L is heavy on feats with his long history.

KC Superman not so much of course.

Still, there's their relative comparisons to New Earth Superman, in which both SEEMED to be superior. But, honestly, KC Superman's claim for being superior to New Earth Superman seems less concrete. Ok, he no sold a punch from Hercules whereas New Earth Superman got a busted nose from a back elbow, but KC Superman also braced for the punch. Besides that, that's just one aspect; durability. Is it really viable to try to extrapolate that for every other aspect?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by zopzop
Isn't Kal-L a pre Crisis Kryptonian? If so, how is this not spite vs KC Superman?

It is spite

the Darkone
Kal-L wins, he held his own against PC Supoerman and PC Ultraman these two alone would b***h slap KC Superman back to his own universe. This is spite, to say other wise is just trolling

cdtm
If we're using PC feats, a younger Kal-L gave a decent fight to PC Captain Marvel. He lost, but Cap was wincing in pain afterwards.

cdtm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/th_allstarsquadron36-24.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/th_allstarsquadron36-24.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/th_allstarsquadron36-25.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/th_allstarsquadron36-26.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/th_allstarsquadron36-27.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/th_allstarsquadron36-28.jpg

quanchi112
Yes Quan, there is a reason why they could not do this in the past.

Before IC there was no multiverse boundaries to shatter and this was meant to be an all out fight between the two of them to save their own universe.

Dismissing evidence? Kal-L feats are still canon for him.

I chalk that up to some shock value for KC Superman, after all I remember both KC SM and Kal-El with standing a blast that opened hyper time and IIRC Kal-l performed better vs Doomsday than NE Superman. They are not entirely equal. Neither guy beat the other before they stopped. Like I said reality was in flux hence the reason it was damaged.

Yes, relevant but ignored when we take a look at how he is portrayed post crisis like all pre crisis showings.

Yes, but under Johns the difference wasn't close due to the showings I have already been over. Kc Superman is just on another level.

Originally posted by NemeBro
He was stronger.

He held the advantage during their fight, he broke out of Wonderwoman's lasso, when they fought Doomsday Superman was knocked back easily, but Kal-L stopped Doom's fist with one hand.

Kal-L was stronger.

Also, KC Superman is being overrated. He's from an alternate universe. Aka, not actually relevant to mainstream Superman. Meaning: Him being said to be stronger than he was when he was younger means jack shit. Kal-L was going all out and wasn't that impressive imo. Grabbing a car and ramming it into Superman is supposed to do what, exactly ? Ne Superman was holding back and despite Kal-L raging he didn't best him.

They fought one on one so if he was stronger it wasn't that big of a gap for him to be able to best Ne while going all out initially.

Kc Superman was in the mainstream universe. You're just unaware of his showings.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm If we're using PC feats, a younger Kal-L gave a decent fight to PC Captain Marvel. He lost, but Cap was wincing in pain afterwards.

yeah, we are using any and all feats. ill go with Kal-L as well.

-Pr-
Neither guy beat the other before they stopped. Like I said reality was in flux hence the reason it was damaged.

Yes, relevant but ignored when we take a look at how he is portrayed post crisis like all pre crisis showings.

Yes, but under Johns the difference wasn't close due to the showings I have already been over. Kc Superman is just on another level.

Kal-L was going all out and wasn't that impressive imo. Grabbing a car and ramming it into Superman is supposed to do what, exactly ? Ne Superman was holding back and despite Kal-L raging he didn't best him.

They fought one on one so if he was stronger it wasn't that big of a gap for him to be able to best Ne while going all out initially.

Kc Superman was in the mainstream universe. You're just unaware of his showings.

I'm at the point where i can never tell if you're serious or just trolling nowadays.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm at the point where i can never tell if you're serious or just trolling nowadays. I am serious but which part has you pondering this.

-Pr-
I am serious but which part has you pondering this.

Oh, it's the entire post.

quanchi112
Oh, it's the entire post. Who do you feel comes out on top out of say Ne Superman, Kal-L, and Earth 22 Superman ?

-Pr-
Who do you feel comes out on top out of say Ne Superman, Kal-L, and Earth 22 Superman ?

Kal-L, probably.

Kingdom Come isn't at quite the level people proclaim him to be, tbh. It's like when All Star showed up and everyone proclaimed him better than NE Superman, when he really wasn't.

quanchi112
Kal-L, probably.

Kingdom Come isn't at quite the level people proclaim him to be, tbh. It's like when All Star showed up and everyone proclaimed him better than NE Superman, when he really wasn't. I actually give Kc the nod over both and Ne the nod over Kal-L.

-Pr-
I actually give Kc the nod over both and Ne the nod over Kal-L.

And with that, I return to my earlier statement:

I'm at the point where i can never tell if you're serious or just trolling nowadays.

quanchi112
And with that, I return to my earlier statement: If you create a thread in most places you'll see I am not alone in saying Kc Superman beats Kal-L or Ne Superman.

-Pr-
If you create a thread in most places you'll see I am not alone in saying Kc Superman beats Kal-L or Ne Superman.

Alone? Probably not; this is KMC. In the minority? Yes, probably.

biensalsa
If you create a thread in most places you'll see I am not alone in saying Kc Superman beats Kal-L or Ne Superman.

That is called "Appealing to popularity"

NemeBro
Kal-L was going all out and wasn't that impressive imo. Grabbing a car and ramming it into Superman is supposed to do what, exactly ? Ne Superman was holding back and despite Kal-L raging he didn't best him.

Kc Superman was in the mainstream universe. You're just unaware of his showings. He dominated NE Superman. He then broke WW's lasso. His showing against Doomsday was then much more impressive. All in one story.

Name his showings.

PillarofOsiris
Kal-L, probably.

Kingdom Come isn't at quite the level people proclaim him to be, tbh. It's like when All Star showed up and everyone proclaimed him better than NE Superman, when he really wasn't.

Yeah, and it was all based on him lifting that weight that was like a quintillion billion tons or something (whatever it was). Yet most people don't realize regular Superman has dozens of strength feats that blow that out of the water.

quanchi112
Alone? Probably not; this is KMC. In the minority? Yes, probably. My point was in no means am I alone in my thoughts on this matter.Originally posted by biensalsa
That is called "Appealing to popularity" No, I won't ever debate by saying simply the majority agrees but the only reason I brought it up is to demonstrate it isn't a radical opinion by any means.

He dominated NE Superman. He then broke WW's lasso. His showing against Doomsday was then much more impressive. All in one story.

Name his showings. The fight ended in a stalemate. It wasn't domination by any stretch of the word. The DD thing was a few panels in which both easily bested Doomsday.

Horrificus
So, are you guys agreeing that KC is "the man"?

NemeBro
The fight ended in a stalemate. It wasn't domination by any stretch of the word. The DD thing was a few panels in which both easily bested Doomsday. Yes it was, and Superman was easily smacked away by Doomsday.

Name KC Superman's showings that make him stronger.

-Pr-
My point was in no means am I alone in my thoughts on this matter. No, I won't ever debate by saying simply the majority agrees but the only reason I brought it up is to demonstrate it isn't a radical opinion by any means.

The fight ended in a stalemate. It wasn't domination by any stretch of the word. The DD thing was a few panels in which both easily bested Doomsday.

Not saying much, tbh.

biensalsa
My point was in no means am I alone in my thoughts on this matter. No, I won't ever debate by saying simply the majority agrees but the only reason I brought it up is to demonstrate it isn't a radical opinion by any means.

There is nothing wrong with having a radical point of view as long as You have the evidence to back it up.

In this case evidence points at Kal-L having better chances of winning than KC Superman.

quanchi112
Yes it was, and Superman was easily smacked away by Doomsday.

Name KC Superman's showings that make him stronger. Superman also aided in defeating DD. Ne and Kal-L were in an extended fight in which Kal-L went all out and it still ended in a stalemate.

Not saying much, tbh. I am saying that supporting Kingdom Come Superman in this matchup isn't that radical of an opinion.

There is nothing wrong with having a radical point of view as long as You have the evidence to back it up.

In this case evidence points at Kal-L having better chances of winning than KC Superman. Not really. Earth 22 showed how far back he could send Superman flying while Kal-L didn't send him anywhere near as far back when he went all out.

Earth 22's senses also seemed superior as does his time in the sun.

biensalsa
Yes and I guess KC was facing a going all out Kal El, right?

quanchi112
Yes and I guess KC was facing a going all out Kal El, right? I never said that but Kal-L went after him right out of the gate. He didn't really do much to Ne Superman despite initially getting all nuts.

biensalsa
I never said that but Kal-L went after him right out of the gate. He didn't really do much to Ne Superman despite initially getting all nuts.

What? the car lifting?

You know that was just a homage to Action Comics 1 right?

And the battle started building up to the point of shattering the boundaries of time and space.

I have to respect your point of view, IF you think KC SM will win, but I happen to be collecting feats for Kal-L and He has pretty impressive stuff, not on the grade of Earth 1 Silver Age Superman, but decent enough for me to gauge this two and believe Kal-L will win in here.

quanchi112
What? the car lifting?

You know that was just a homage to Action Comics 1 right?

And the battle started building up to the point of shattering the boundaries of time and space.

I have to respect your point of view, IF you think KC SM will win, but I happen to be collecting feats for Kal-L and He has pretty impressive stuff, not on the grade of Earth 1 Silver Age Superman, but decent enough for me to gauge this two and believe Kal-L will win in here. Yes, that's fine I am saying he still went all out. Time and space were in a fragile state due to Alexander Luthor's manipulation of reality.

I don't gauge this stuff by feats as it simply doesn't add up. You are free to believe feats are more important than I do. I mainly gauge in this instance by peer to peer comparison.

You know how our Lucifer willpower debate was closed. Would you be interested in a battlezone in which you argued Lucifer never exhibited free will outside the Presence while I'd argue he clearly did.

biensalsa
Yes, that's fine I am saying he still went all out. Time and space were in a fragile state due to Alexander Luthor's manipulation of reality.

I don't gauge this stuff by feats as it simply doesn't add up. You are free to believe feats are more important than I do. I mainly gauge in this instance by peer to peer comparison.

You know how our Lucifer willpower debate was closed. Would you be interested in a battlezone in which you argued Lucifer never exhibited free will outside the Presence while I'd argue he clearly did.

That is fine. I just happen to be very busy at times.

Today I got kind of half day off, but I'm usually very busy.

I'm new to battlezone I have never done it before, but it could be interesting.

If We do it with out time constrain but limit the number of post I think I could do it.

quanchi112
That is fine. I just happen to be very busy at times.

Today I got kind of half day off, but I'm usually very busy.

I'm new to battlezone I have never done it before, but it could be interesting.

If We do it with out time constrain but limit the number of post I think I could do it. A battlezone is a one on one debate with judges who decide who wins. It would be a short and sweet battlezone. I've never debated based off an issue before I have always done a straight battle.

Just to get this straight though. You believe everything Lucifer did wasn't outside the Presence's will ? Correct ?

biensalsa
A battlezone is a one on one debate with judges who decide who wins. It would be a short and sweet battlezone. I've never debated based off an issue before I have always done a straight battle.

Just to get this straight though. You believe everything Lucifer did wasn't outside the Presence's will ? Correct ?

I believe most of the things he did were under the influence of the presence's will

And then He cut the knot loose so he could find his own pat, but cutting the knot was the will of the presence.

As everything is already designed by the creator

Sr J-Bieb
I don't have to read anything in this thread to know that whatever Quan is talking about is right.

So whoever he thinks wins, wins.

Prep-Man
@biensalsa

Who has the edge in stats?

Strength
Speed
Intelligence
durability

quanchi112
I believe most of the things he did were under the influence of the presence's will

And then He cut the knot loose so he could find his own pat, but cutting the knot was the will of the presence.

As everything is already designed by the creator Yes, most of the things he did were known to the Presence but his will broke free from the plan. That's my point.

Yes, the presence has always been powerful enough to prevent Lucifer from doing so but the fact he escaped his own function proves his will was undeniable.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Prep-Man
@biensalsa

Strength
Speed
Intelligence
durability

Kal-L does, he's just a notch below PC Superman, Kal-L >> KC Superman period

biensalsa
@biensalsa

Strength
Speed
Intelligence
durability

Feats wise Kal-L has the edge in every aspect

I just got a feat of him outlasting Mr Mxyzptlk on an air blowing contest.

Mr Mxyzptlk just gave up. and So far I'm only up to 1946 where feats haven't started to go all crazy yet.

Even if I were try to gauge KC Superman vs Superman, I have to consider neither Superman is going all out like in the fight of IC.

And like many mentioned before, I just don't know where does people gets the idea of KC being far superior unless context is not taken into account.

Prep-Man
thumb up seems good to me, guys.

biensalsa
Yes, most of the things he did were known to the Presence but his will broke free from the plan. That's my point.

Yes, the presence has always been powerful enough to prevent Lucifer from doing so but the fact he escaped his own function proves his will was undeniable.

I just have to ask you, when did He escaped his function? because it was not when He gave up hell for sure and neither when He created the other universe.

Unless you are talking about something else.

biensalsa
Originally posted by the Darkone
Kal-L does, he's just a notch below PC Superman, Kal-L >> KC Superman period

And this seems about right

quanchi112
I just have to ask you, when did He escaped his function? because it was not when He gave up hell for sure and neither when He created the other universe.

Unless you are talking about something else. When he broke free of his destiny. Lucifer took the necessary steps once he was aware of the Presence's will to escape it. He did so. Lucifer's will was undeniable.

Let's not go here any further. Pm me if you want the battlezone. It'll be a quicker one than usual since it's over an issue not a battle outcome.

the Darkone
PC Ultra Man> PC Superman=PC Captain Marvel=PC Black Adam, PC Superboy Prime> Golden Age Superman>>> KC Superman

KC Superman is good but not that good!!

Prep-Man
I don't see anyone voting for KC Superman, so Kal-L wins by a landslide.

-Pr-
Guys, stay on topic please.

Horrificus
I don't see anyone voting for KC Superman, so Kal-L wins by a landslide. I was totally behind KC 100%.
But, if you all say Kal-L, then I say fine.

I like what you all like. roll eyes (sarcastic)

complexbrother
KC Superman

paisapower
I dont think KC is even stronger than regular Superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by paisapower
I dont think KC is even stronger than regular Superman What makes you say so ?

paisapower
What makes you say so ?

Superman seems to do at least as good as KC in The Kingdom

check how Supes recuperates before KC after both being downed by GoG

http://http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1688/ccf0612201200000.th.jpg

Now in the closest thing to a strength contest between the two look how he overpowers KC and Wonder woman together

http://http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1028/ccf0612201200002.th.jpg

biensalsa

Now in the closest thing to a strength contest between the two look how he overpowers KC and Wonder woman together

http://http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1028/ccf0612201200002.th.jpg

Wow really? I missed that part completely.

So KC Superman, WW and others are embracing to save Superman from the suction force of Hypertime and Superman is the one doing the pulling in the end.

I'm sure hypertime suction force helped in the end but Superman pulling 5 characters embraced? Kind of makes you wonder.

paisapower
Wow really? I missed that part completely.

So KC Superman, WW and others are embracing to save Superman from the suction force of Hypertime and Superman is the one doing the pulling in the end.

I'm sure hypertime suction force helped in the end but Superman pulling 5 characters embraced? Kind of makes you wonder.

Im sure it wasnt that much help since supes was overiding that force with what seemed like not too much effort

http://http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/8233/ccf0612201200004.th.jpg

Cogito
Kal-L is a pre-crisis Kryptonian. All his feats from pre-crisis and the crisis technically remain canon to him.

People seem to be getting hung up on the fact that even though he technically hasn't had a retcon, he clearly wasn't written at PC levels during his post-crisis appearances.

Honestly though, it's the same thing as using classic showings from various Marvel characters in the same time period. They aren't written at the same level today, but some of the same people who would dismiss Kal-L would have no qualms about using a random one-time classic Thor feat to prove a point if it suited their argument.

/shrug erm

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Cogito
Kal-L is a pre-crisis Kryptonian. All his feats from pre-crisis and the crisis technically remain canon to him.

People seem to be getting hung up on the fact that even though he technically hasn't had a retcon, he clearly wasn't written at PC levels during his post-crisis appearances.

Honestly though, it's the same thing as using classic showings from various Marvel characters in the same time period. They aren't written at the same level today, but some of the same people who would dismiss Kal-L would have no qualms about using a random one-time classic Thor feat to prove a point if it suited their argument.

/shrug erm

Fair statement. Agreed.

cdtm

/shrug erm

Agreed.

Post Crisis and Pre Crisis characters are held to different standards, because they were clearly changed by the crisis. Post crisis Superman is not the same character Earth 1 Superman was, so we must hold them to different standards.

Kal-L wasn't changed by the crisis, because he was trapped outside of its effects.

Although, this technically applies to the New Gods as well...

Delta1938
Yes, that's fine I am saying he still went all out. Time and space were in a fragile state due to Alexander Luthor's manipulation of reality.

I see many people bring this up to try and dismiss the showing. There was a mention of the fabric being effected, but it also stated that the more worlds there were, the weaker it'd get. And there were MANY more worlds when Black Adam was freed and attacked Superboy Prime, with the intent to kill him. With his equivalent of Zeus-Amped punches. What happened? Nothing. So, what does that say that someone who's allegedly Superman's peer amps the force of his blows when the situation makes the fabric even weaker and still fails to do much of anything? I say it says that people should stop dismissing what Kal-L and Kal-El did.

So, what are these comparisons again? The only example I see that people use to argue KC Superman>New Earth Superman is the Hercules comparison. But as Salsa pointed-out, it really looked like a case of New Earth Superman wasn't prepared but KC was. And really, NE Superman has the feats to support this. He's tanked punches from Supergirl, DOS Doomsday, Pocketverse Superboy and more, all who are stronger than Hercules, when he's prepared. And the punch catching KC Superman did? NE Superman has caught Wonder Woman's punch, as well as her full-body charge, with casualness, and while weakened, caught Captain Marvel's punch. And both are stronger than Hercules.

I really do want to see these examples that make you think KC Superman is stronger than NE Superman.

Oh, and if you want to continue where we left off a while back, go ahead and bump the threads and please send me PMs with the links. If you won't, I'll try to get around to it soon.

Well, I disagree about what Kal-L was shown to be. I mean, he didn't have all that many appearances after COIE that I'm aware of, but he still had that space/time shattering feat. But also, Kal-L was shown to be at least a notch below Earth-One Superman Pre-CRISIS, so of course he'll look inferior to Superboy Prime who I believe was closer to E1 Supes.

/shrug erm

This I agree on. There's a pretty consistent hypocrisy by a lot of Marvel fans in stuff like this. Also reminds me of how they try to dismiss speed-blitz arguments by going, "And how often does (Character X That's Not A Member Of The Flash Family) speedblitz?" yet bring-up obscure powers that their preferred character has used once or twice when it helps them, even if the power was used less often than speedblitzing.

cdtm
Who says Kal-L was written down, and preboot post crisis Superman isn't simply his equal?

It's not like his levels don't vary wildly by story anyways, or that we've ever really seen his upper limit.. Like the man in a story said to another character about another character, "So he has to destroy Earth, before you accept he's capable of destroying Earth?"

quanchi112

http://http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1028/ccf0612201200002.th.jpg That's not canon.

cdtm
That's not canon.

When did The Kingdom get stricken from canon?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Delta1938
I see many people bring this up to try and dismiss the showing. There was a mention of the fabric being effected, but it also stated that the more worlds there were, the weaker it'd get. And there were MANY more worlds when Black Adam was freed and attacked Superboy Prime, with the intent to kill him. With his equivalent of Zeus-Amped punches. What happened? Nothing. So, what does that say that someone who's allegedly Superman's peer amps the force of his blows when the situation makes the fabric even weaker and still fails to do much of anything? I say it says that people should stop dismissing what Kal-L and Kal-El did. It's the same thing with two Thor hammers colliding and affecting all of reality. It doesn't mean a whole heckuva lot anyway but the instance with the two mjolnirs isn't diminished by reality being in a state of upheaval.

It's like Odin and Seth affecting all of reality in one showing and in another between Galactus and Odin nothing even close to that happens. That doesn't mean Seth and Odin are more powerful than Galactus and Odin. This stuff doesn't really determine superiority it's just window dressing.

That's ridiculous. If someone swings a sledgehammer at my face I won't do any better if I stand there and brace for it. Irl people move out of the way they wouldn't just stand there and take a free shot to the face. I didn't say Superman can't tank punches from greater foes but in this instance they both were hit one didn't budge. One could hear things the other couldn't to demonstrate superiority.

Comparative showings like this and the fact Kc Superman has been exposed to the yellow solar energy longer.

The space/time shattering feat is just window dressing. It proves nothing. I also think the timing of the feat has to be taken into consideration.
That's untrue. Characters vary writer to writer but the portrayal of precrisis characters isn't in the same ballpark as it used to be.

the Darkone
Kal-L is superior than KC Superman period feats prove this, Kal-L is still have PC feats, not as strong as PC Superman but pretty damn close and still more powerful than KC Superman.

quanchi112
Kal-L is superior than KC Superman period feats prove this, Kal-L is still have PC feats, not as strong as PC Superman but pretty damn close and still more powerful than KC Superman. So ne Superman is almost as strong as precrisis Superman ? Is this what I am getting ?

cdtm
So ne Superman is almost as strong as precrisis Superman ? Is this what I am getting ?

Earth 2 Pre Crisis Superman, maybe.

He might even be stronger, as Earth 2 Supes was staggered by an atomic explosion that was partially contained by Alan Scott and Wonder Woman's lasso.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Earth 2 Pre Crisis Superman, maybe.

He might even be stronger, as Earth 2 Supes was staggered by an atomic explosion that was partially contained by Alan Scott and Wonder Woman's lasso. Earth 2 and Precrisis Superman weren't that far off in power towards the end Coie. Precrisis had the edge but both characters were written so much more powerful back then it's not even close.

Despite the crisis not affecting the new gods their power levels have all been written down as well.

the Darkone
KC Superman is a good, but he is not in the same league with PC Superman's Golden and Silver age in terms of strength,power and feats Golden Superman would beat the snot bubbles out of KC Superman!!

quanchi112
KC Superman is a good, but he is not in the same league with PC Superman's Golden and Silver age in terms of strength,power and feats Golden Superman would beat the snot bubbles out of KC Superman!! We saw him in infinite crisis so what makes you believe he'll just maul Kc Superman ? He didn't just maul Ne Superman; did he ?

Delta1938
It's the same thing with two Thor hammers colliding and affecting all of reality. It doesn't mean a whole heckuva lot anyway but the instance with the two mjolnirs isn't diminished by reality being in a state of upheaval.

It's like Odin and Seth affecting all of reality in one showing and in another between Galactus and Odin nothing even close to that happens. That doesn't mean Seth and Odin are more powerful than Galactus and Odin. This stuff doesn't really determine superiority it's just window dressing.

Nice strawman/dodge, Quan. Kal-El and Kal-L shattered space/time as a side effect in their fight. Black Adam, who's allegedly near Superman in strength, many argue equal, some argue superior, intended to kill Superboy Prime, and used his equivalent of Zeus-Amping, when there were more worlds and should've weakened it more. That tells me that there's more to the feat than people like you want to admit.

That's ridiculous. If someone swings a sledgehammer at my face I won't do any better if I stand there and brace for it. Irl people move out of the way they wouldn't just stand there and take a free shot to the face. I didn't say Superman can't tank punches from greater foes but in this instance they both were hit one didn't budge. One could hear things the other couldn't to demonstrate superiority.

So, you claim my point is ridiculous, but then say you didn't say Superman can't tank punches from greater foes like it somehow dismisses my point? I'm betting Superman was unprepared. And the fact that there's multiple examples of him tanking punches from those stronger than Hercules, some of them MUCH stronger, some of the examples while still under Byrne-era power level, pretty much backs my point. About the only valid argument in this paragraph is the hearing comparison, but it's evidence, not proof, for overall more powerful.

By the way, I believe I've heard about you arguing against being mad means you wouldn't tank sledgehammer blows to the face in a different thread. I'm sure you're unaware of examples of people doing similar, even superior, things. There was one incident a cop told about where a guy had tanked not only blows to the back/side of the head and face by pipes, but tanked shots to the chest(no, no Kevlar vest) as well. And when the cop had put the barrel of the gun directly to the dude's head and shot him(not only had this guy already tanked several shots to the chest, but had killed the cop's partner), the guy got right back up after he fell. Just sayin'.

Comparative showings like this and the fact Kc Superman has been exposed to the yellow solar energy longer.

Fail, Quan. The Hercules comparison is highly questionable, and I specifically said I wanted to see these examples. You simply saying there's "--showings like this--" proves nothing. I see you and others argue that KC Superman is just on another level, well SHOW me. The longer solar exposure is only a reason, not proof.

The space/time shattering feat is just window dressing. It proves nothing. I also think the timing of the feat has to be taken into consideration.

Another fail, it dodges the points addressed before.

That's untrue. Characters vary writer to writer but the portrayal of precrisis characters isn't in the same ballpark as it used to be.

What the HELL does this have to do with my agreeing that Marvel fans tend to be hypocrites and dismiss points like speedblitzes because, "How often do you see Character X do that?" but dig-in and throw-out some obscure feat for their preferred character?

Also, earlier someone asked you why THE KINGDOM isn't canon. I want to know your answer as well.

Prep-Man
Nice strawman/dodge, Quan. Kal-El and Kal-L shattered space/time as a side effect in their fight. Black Adam, who's allegedly near Superman in strength, many argue equal, some argue superior, intended to kill Superboy Prime, and used his equivalent of Zeus-Amping, when there were more worlds and should've weakened it more. That tells me that there's more to the feat than people like you want to admit.

So, you claim my point is ridiculous, but then say you didn't say Superman can't tank punches from greater foes like it somehow dismisses my point? I'm betting Superman was unprepared. And the fact that there's multiple examples of him tanking punches from those stronger than Hercules, some of them MUCH stronger, some of the examples while still under Byrne-era power level, pretty much backs my point. About the only valid argument in this paragraph is the hearing comparison, but it's evidence, not proof, for overall more powerful.

By the way, I believe I've heard about you arguing against being mad means you wouldn't tank sledgehammer blows to the face in a different thread. I'm sure you're unaware of examples of people doing similar, even superior, things. There was one incident a cop told about where a guy had tanked not only blows to the back/side of the head and face by pipes, but tanked shots to the chest(no, no Kevlar vest) as well. And when the cop had put the barrel of the gun directly to the dude's head and shot him(not only had this guy already tanked several shots to the chest, but had killed the cop's partner), the guy got right back up after he fell. Just sayin'.

Fail, Quan. The Hercules comparison is highly questionable, and I specifically said I wanted to see these examples. You simply saying there's "--showings like this--" proves nothing. I see you and others argue that KC Superman is just on another level, well SHOW me. The longer solar exposure is only a reason, not proof.

What the HELL does this have to do with my agreeing that Marvel fans tend to be hypocrites and dismiss points like speedblitzes because, "How often do you see Character X do that?" but dig-in and throw-out some obscure feat for their preferred character?

Also, earlier someone asked you why THE KINGDOM isn't canon. I want to know your answer as well.

thumb up

quanchi112
Two Thors affected all of reality with two hammers colliding in battle. Neither feat decides any of these matchups. No, you want to make more of this feat than it shoul dbecause you love Superman but ignore other great feats which also don't decide versus matchups. Reality was in flux during this time. That's really important but you want to pretend it isn't.

Superman's invulnerable. The other Superman is as well. The force of the blow was strong enough to hurt Ne Superman but not enough to even budge Earth 22 Superman. Showings vary and power levels vary. This writer compared two characters and in this comparison it wasn't close.
Adrenaline and drugs can change things but being hit will still make you bleed. Earth 22 Superman wasn't even fazed in the slightest.
I gave you a direct showing between the two comparing them. I feel like the bomb that went off, the Marvel tanking magical lightning showing, how easily he impressed the jsa and tossed them aside like ragdolls, the showing against third World Gog where he punched the magical lightning while it was warping others.

Well, I gave you one direct showing and you will disagree with everything that's direct so I further elaborated on it with this reason.

It's the same for marvel characters. People don't argue godblast or bfr right out of the gate for Thor. If they went the powerset route with them then you'd have a point but since I can't recall anything you're just complaining.

paisapower
That's not canon.

Says who?

JakeTheBank
Marvel fanboys are no more or no less biased than DC fanboys.

biensalsa
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I disagree, I have never seen a DC fanboy saying that Superman can defeat the Presence via strength, like I have seen Hulk fans claiming that Hulk can defeat TOAA because he has infinite strength.

As a matter of fact recently I saw someone implying that Thanos can defeat TOAA with prep time confused

But never seen a DC fanboy claiming Darkseid can defeat The Presence with or with out prep time.

That is only two examples on the top of my head.

Go figure.

biensalsa

/shrug erm

I want to be like you when I grow up smile

biensalsa

smart

-Pr-

Possibly; there are just more Marvel ones.

JakeTheBank
I disagree, I have never seen a DC fanboy saying that Superman can defeat the Presence via strength, like I have seen Hulk fans claiming that Hulk can defeat TOAA because he has infinite strength.

As a matter of fact recently I saw someone implying that Thanos can defeat TOAA with prep time confused

But never seen a DC fanboy claiming Darkseid can defeat The Presence with or with out prep time.

Go figure.

Okay?

And I've seen people claim that Superman using his speed could solo Marvel Earth, I've seen claims that Flash can hit the force of thousands of galaxies, Superboy Prime exists in the real world, Superman can sing any abstract being out of existence, and H/P Doomsday is virtually unbeatable.

The fact of the matter is bias is a two-way street and exists to absurd fanboy proportions on both spectrums. Anyone objective enough to take a step back and look past their favorite character or company can see it.

Seriously, for every stupid "Marvel Fanboy" comment you can scrounge up on KMC or the internet, I can find an equally stupid "DC Fanboy" one.

JakeTheBank

Here or in general?

Because on KMC, it's pretty easy to point out who leans towards the House of Ideas, the Distinguished Competition, or in the middle, imo. And given the regular posters who frequent the forum, it's pretty balanced out.

-Pr-
Here or in general?

Because on KMC, it's pretty easy to point out who leans towards the House of Ideas, the Distinguished Competition, or in the middle, imo. And given the regular posters who frequent the forum, it's pretty balanced out.

I don't honestly agree. shrug

I meant here, btw.

cdtm

I guess if you're looking at fanboys, there's not really as many on the DC side.

Batgod and Cassandra Cain uber fans don't really exist on this board, and I think there's only really one or two Superman fans, while there's a ton of Hulk, Wolverine, or Cap fans..

Excluding the obviously biased fans though, the even handed posters aren't half as lopsided.. I can think of more than a few posters who are just as willing to vote for DC as Marvel, depending on how they think feats stack up, and actually look for feats to argue from..

Delta1938
Two Thors affected all of reality with two hammers colliding in battle. Neither feat decides any of these matchups. No, you want to make more of this feat than it shoul dbecause you love Superman but ignore other great feats which also don't decide versus matchups. Reality was in flux during this time. That's really important but you want to pretend it isn't.

Wasn't it they sent a shockwave that went through it? If so, less impressive than retconning things like Kal-L and Kal-El did in their fight. But even if the feats don't matter in the fight, it's absolutely irrelevant to my point. That people try to dismiss this feat simply because they don't like it. You accuse me of my "love for Superman" yet you ignored the point I made. When reality would've been in GREATER flux because of more Earths, Black Adam intended to kill Superboy Prime and did his equivalent to Zeus-Amping, but nothing. Why didn't you acknowledge this?

You must be Spider-Man, Quan. You're awfully good at dodging things. But hey, guess God had to make ya good at SOMETHING.

Superman's invulnerable. The other Superman is as well. The force of the blow was strong enough to hurt Ne Superman but not enough to even budge Earth 22 Superman. Showings vary and power levels vary. This writer compared two characters and in this comparison it wasn't close.

So tell me how this is relevant when NE Superman wasn't prepared but KC Superman was. Like I said before, NE Superman has tanked punches from opponents stronger(some cases much stronger, some cases while still in Byrne-era power levels) and has caught the punches of stronger opponents as well. This example is questionable at best.

Adrenaline and drugs can change things but being hit will still make you bleed. Earth 22 Superman wasn't even fazed in the slightest.

Dunno if he was on drugs or not, but how many people get right back up from being shot in the head? Anyways, I thought it was amusing to bring-up after hearing your argument, which IIRC was a strawman.

I gave you a direct showing between the two comparing them. I feel like the bomb that went off, the Marvel tanking magical lightning showing, how easily he impressed the jsa and tossed them aside like ragdolls, the showing against third World Gog where he punched the magical lightning while it was warping others.

Well, I gave you one direct showing and you will disagree with everything that's direct so I further elaborated on it with this reason.

I want to SEE these examples you claim prove KC Superman>NE Superman. Not have you tell me about them. When you first responded, you simply said there were other examples, but didn't tell me. Now you're giving me general statements about showings. And honestly, after "expunge bacteria" amongst other examples, I do not trust your reading comprehension. Honestly no offense intended.

It's the same for marvel characters. People don't argue godblast or bfr right out of the gate for Thor. If they went the powerset route with them then you'd have a point but since I can't recall anything you're just complaining.

I have seen people argue godblast or BFR right out of the gate for Thor. And similar arguments for other characters. Like YOU. When I used to lurk on HeroChat, every time a Thanos debate would come-up, you'd always immediately jump to he immediately throws-up his shields before anybody can get-off an attack. Oh yeah, not to mention how you'd argue he has FTL reflexes, because The Fallen One has translight flight speed, and you'd completely and utterly ignore people pointing-out there was nothing to indicate he was charging Thanos at even near lightspeed, let alone FTL. But your whole "logic" was he MUST be going as fast as he can. You're not exactly one to claim someone doesn't argue powersets instead of how characters fight.

Plus, what does this have to do with me pointing-out people are hypocrites? 'Cuz people do in fact bring-up obscure powers while acting like Superman(or whoever else) almost never uses his speed in a fight.

By the way, still waiting for an explanation for why THE KINGDOM is non-canon.

Go figure.

Superman will OWN The Presence via strength, Darkseid owns him with or without prep, and anybody who says otherwise is a DC-hating cockriding Marvlite!! miffed mad

Okay?

And I've seen people claim that Superman using his speed could solo Marvel Earth, I've seen claims that Flash can hit the force of thousands of galaxies, Superboy Prime exists in the real world, Superman can sing any abstract being out of existence, and H/P Doomsday is virtually unbeatable.

The fact of the matter is bias is a two-way street and exists to absurd fanboy proportions on both spectrums. Anyone objective enough to take a step back and look past their favorite character or company can see it.

Seriously, for every stupid "Marvel Fanboy" comment you can scrounge up on KMC or the internet, I can find an equally stupid "DC Fanboy" one.

Don't know the context of some of these examples, but Flash theoretically can hit with way more than the force of thousands of galaxies. Since, ya know, going at a certain speed his mass hits infinity. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. Whether or not it's actually been SHOWN is irrelevant. It's theoretically possible. And I dunno the context about the statement of Superboy Prime existing in the real world, but are you aware that originally Earth-Prime was actually MEANT to be the real world?

biensalsa
Okay?

I believe you will have an easier time finding Marvel ones, because... well... there are more Marvel readers than DC readers.

And this is a constant in every place I have been.

but yes, they do exist in both universes smile

And some of them are just playing around, like the guy saying SBP was real, come on, you know he was playing around and no one took him seriously. But on his defense earth Prime is supposed to be our earth in comics. Yes I now is silly, but that is "supposed" to be.

I do agree there are in both sides but really there are more Marvel only readers then DC only readers, therefore is easier to find Marvel fans than DC fans

JakeTheBank
Don't know the context of some of these examples, but Flash theoretically can hit with way more than the force of thousands of galaxies. Since, ya know, going at a certain speed his mass hits infinity. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. Whether or not it's actually been SHOWN is irrelevant. It's theoretically possible. And I dunno the context about the statement of Superboy Prime existing in the real world, but are you aware that originally Earth-Prime was actually MEANT to be the real world?

The context to them is what I said, practically verbatim.

As far as Flash goes, since he's done nothing remotely close to hitting anyone with the force of thousands of galaxies, it's quite frankly, ridiculous to even bring it up as serious point of contention in a forum. Even his vaunted Infinite Mass Punch has done nothing to warrant extrapolating said ability to hit with the force of a single galaxy, let alone thousands of them, let alone way more of them. It has nothing to do with whether I or anyone else likes it or not. Many things are theoretically possible in the world of comics. Doesn't mean we have free reign to basically make something up, which is what happens on both sides of the spectrum.

Yes, I'm aware of Earth-Prime being based on the "real world". However, it's quite clear it's not the real world and Superboy Prime doesn't exist in our reality or ever did. Further more, this doesn't, in any way shape or form, give Prime the ability to beat Thanos w/HOTU because he could "enter our world and threaten the Marvel writers" or "metaphysically rip up the comic Thanos appears in to beat him".

In any case, my point is fanboys exist on both sides, whether they're Superman, Thor, Flash, Thanos, Darkseid, Hulk, Green Lantern, Wolverine, Batman, or whomever.

JakeTheBank
I believe you will have an easier time finding Marvel ones, because... well... there are more Marvel readers than DC readers.

And this is a constant in every place I have been.

but yes, they do exist in both universes smile

And some of them are just playing around, like the guy saying SBP was real, come on, you know he was playing around and no one took him seriously. But on his defense earth Prime is supposed to be our earth in comics. Yes I now is silly, but that is "supposed" to be.

I do agree there are in both sides but really there are more Marvel only readers then DC only readers, therefore is easier to find Marvel fans than DC fans

Disagree, but okay.

Also disagree.

Agreed on that front.

Doubtful. Especially when same guy contended that Prime should beat Thanos with the HOTU.

Even if it is true and more Marvel fans equal more Marvel fanboys as a result, it certainly doesn't give DC fanboys a pass because they're outnumbered or anything like that. A fanboy is a fanboy, whether they fanboy for one company in general, or specific characters.

JakeTheBank
I don't honestly agree. shrug

I meant here, btw.

Fair enough.

Delta1938
The context to them is what I said, practically verbatim.

As far as Flash goes, since he's done nothing remotely close to hitting anyone with the force of thousands of galaxies, it's quite frankly, ridiculous to even bring it up as serious point of contention in a forum. Even his vaunted Infinite Mass Punch has done nothing to warrant extrapolating said ability to hit with the force of a single galaxy, let alone thousands of them, let alone way more of them.

I didn't see the example myself, but I recall Wally cracking an alternate Anti-Monitor's shell, when AM was allegedly more powerful because of some different circumstances, when participating in COIE in an alternate timeline. Sooooooo.....

It has nothing to do with whether I or anyone else likes it or not. Many things are theoretically possible in the world of comics. Doesn't mean we have free reign to basically make something up, which is what happens on both sides of the spectrum.

Yes, I'm aware of Earth-Prime being based on the "real world". However, it's quite clear it's not the real world and Superboy Prime doesn't exist in our reality or ever did. Further more, this doesn't, in any way shape or form, give Prime the ability to beat Thanos w/HOTU because he could "enter our world and threaten the Marvel writers" or "metaphysically rip up the comic Thanos appears in to beat him".

In any case, my point is fanboys exist on both sides, whether they're Superman, Thor, Flash, Thanos, Darkseid, Hulk, Green Lantern, Wolverine, Batman, or whomever.

Like I said, I haven't seen the examples, so I don't know what the context is. Based on how you described the Superboy Prime example, it looks like either the dude was joking, or he was trolling someone. Doesn't really look like a credible "fanboy" example to me.

And ya know what? In my experience, Marvel fanboys don't get called-out too often for pulling-out obscure, sometimes one-time only feats, for their preferred character against a DC character. But the DC fan is more likely to get crucified for pulling off a similar stunt, even if the tactic is used more often than a one-time feat. I see Marvel fanboys get called-out for being a fanboy if it's against a Marvel character more often than a DC character.

JakeTheBank
I didn't see the example myself, but I recall Wally cracking an alternate Anti-Monitor's shell, when AM was allegedly more powerful because of some different circumstances, when participating in COIE in an alternate timeline. Sooooooo.....

That's cool, but that still doesn't translate into Flash being able to hit someone with the force of thousands of galaxies let alone more force than that.

Like I said, I haven't seen the examples, so I don't know what the context is. Based on how you described the Superboy Prime example, it looks like either the dude was joking, or he was trolling someone. Doesn't really look like a credible "fanboy" example to me.

And ya know what? In my experience, Marvel fanboys don't get called-out too often for pulling-out obscure, sometimes one-time only feats, for their preferred character against a DC character. But the DC fan is more likely to get crucified for pulling off a similar stunt, even if the tactic is used more often than a one-time feat. I see Marvel fanboys get called-out for being a fanboy if it's against a Marvel character more often than a DC character.

It's just as credible a fanboy moment as someone thinking Hulk would get strong enough to punk out the Living Tribunal or TOAA. AKA retarded beyond belief.

In my experience, fanboyism hits both sides pretty equally. If one side has "more" fanboys, the other side will have "louder" ones. And I honestly don't see how anyone can disagree, especially currently in the forums. I don't see how one fanboy argument is "better" than another one when they're both equally stupid.

Delta1938
That's cool, but that still doesn't translate into Flash being able to hit someone with the force of thousands of galaxies let alone more force than that.

A weaker than COIE Anti-Monitor was hurt but not downed by a galaxy-buster(I think? All I remember for sure is it didn't complete the job, SBP had to finish it). COIE Anti-Monitor was more powerful, and this Anti-Monitor was allegedly more powerful. Granted, this is going off memory from what I read second-hand, but if it's true, it doesn't seem all THAT bad. Plus, I didn't read the example, so I have no clue what context the statement was in. I'm really not believing the guy who argued Superboy Prime is in the real world was serious after the statements you say he made.

It's just as credible a fanboy moment as someone thinking Hulk would get strong enough to punk out the Living Tribunal or TOAA. AKA retarded beyond belief.

Are you talking about the Superboy Prime thing? To me, that looks like the guy was either trolling or joking, not making a serious argument.

In my experience, fanboyism hits both sides pretty equally. If one side has "more" fanboys, the other side will have "louder" ones. And I honestly don't see how anyone can disagree, especially currently in the forums. I don't see how one fanboy argument is "better" than another one when they're both equally stupid.

Your opinion neither changes what I've seen, nor counters the fact that was originally brought-up about people will want to discount Kal-L's Pre-CRISIS feats despite they're still canon(Pre-New 52) because he's "not written like that anymore," but won't have a problem bringing-up an obscure feat or high-end showing for a Marvel character from decades ago when the character's not written like that anymore. This, is just derailing the topic.

JakeTheBank
A weaker than COIE Anti-Monitor was hurt but not downed by a galaxy-buster(I think? All I remember for sure is it didn't complete the job, SBP had to finish it). COIE Anti-Monitor was more powerful, and this Anti-Monitor was allegedly more powerful. Granted, this is going off memory from what I read second-hand, but if it's true, it doesn't seem all THAT bad. Plus, I didn't read the example, so I have no clue what context the statement was in. I'm really not believing the guy who argued Superboy Prime is in the real world was serious after the statements you say he made.

Are you talking about the Superboy Prime thing? To me, that looks like the guy was either trolling or joking, not making a serious argument.

Your opinion neither changes what I've seen, nor counters the fact that was originally brought-up about people will want to discount Kal-L's Pre-CRISIS feats despite they're still canon(Pre-New 52) because he's "not written like that anymore," but won't have a problem bringing-up an obscure feat or high-end showing for a Marvel character from decades ago when the character's not written like that anymore. This, is just derailing the topic.

I still haven't seen anything remotely close to Flash decking someone with the force of galaxies and more.

The Prime thing is no more trolling or joking than arguing Hulk's strength would be enough to topple the LT or TOAA. They're both equally ridiculous.

Hypocrisy is bad, true, but it's not a consistent thing across the forum where Marvel fanboys are more unruly or worse than DC fanboys when both bases say some equally ridiculous statements. But you are right that this is derailing the topic, so I'll leave it at that.

Delta1938
I still haven't seen anything remotely close to Flash decking someone with the force of galaxies and more.

The Prime thing is no more trolling or joking than arguing Hulk's strength would be enough to topple the LT or TOAA. They're both equally ridiculous.

Hypocrisy is bad, true, but it's not a consistent thing across the forum where Marvel fanboys are more unruly or worse than DC fanboys when both bases say some equally ridiculous statements. But you are right that this is derailing the topic, so I'll leave it at that.

OK, just the SBP thing, how is it "no more trolling or joking" than the Hulk would topple LT or TOAA via pure strength thing? I've seen enough Hulk fanboys bring it up, coupled with other arguments they make, that I'd have to say many people on the Hulk side have seriously argued this. Saying SBP is in the real world and would intimidate the Marvel editor/writer seems like a clear joke/troll, unless the poster has an established history of mental illness.

Horrificus

And ya know what? In my experience, Marvel fanboys don't get called-out too often for pulling-out obscure, sometimes one-time only feats, for their preferred character against a DC character. But the DC fan is more likely to get crucified for pulling off a similar stunt, even if the tactic is used more often than a one-time feat. I see Marvel fanboys get called-out for being a fanboy if it's against a Marvel character more often than a DC character. Um, Northstar and the Spanker seem to have no fanboys.

just sayin

biensalsa
Saying SBP is in the real world and would intimidate the Marvel editor/writer seems like a clear joke/troll, unless the poster has an established history of mental illness.

I think is clear this guy was a troll, quite funny btw.

He made me lol quite a few times.

JakeTheBank
OK, just the SBP thing, how is it "no more trolling or joking" than the Hulk would topple LT or TOAA via pure strength thing? I've seen enough Hulk fanboys bring it up, coupled with other arguments they make, that I'd have to say many people on the Hulk side have seriously argued this. Saying SBP is in the real world and would intimidate the Marvel editor/writer seems like a clear joke/troll, unless the poster has an established history of mental illness.

Because even the most hardcore Hulk fans here wouldn't seriously claim Hulk could beat LT or TOAA. Unless you can point to a serious poster seriously arguing that possibility, it's no more ludicrous than Prime being a legitimate real world entity who could beat Thanos w/HOTU via "ripping up the comic". Or Flash beating Eternity via Speed Force dropping on his dome piece. Point is, stupid shit gets said about every character from both companies and one side isn't more tolerable than the other.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Horrificus
Um, Northstar and the Spanker seem to have no fanboys.

just sayin

I'm reasonably sure this is a joke. Doesn't change the fact I have to ask who Spanker is. So, who's Spanker?

Because even the most hardcore Hulk fans here wouldn't seriously claim Hulk could beat LT or TOAA. Unless you can point to a serious poster seriously arguing that possibility, it's no more ludicrous than Prime being a legitimate real world entity who could beat Thanos w/HOTU via "ripping up the comic". Or Flash beating Eternity via Speed Force dropping on his dome piece. Point is, stupid shit gets said about every character from both companies and one side isn't more tolerable than the other.

How could a Hulk fanboy be a serious poster?

JakeTheBank
How could a Hulk fanboy be a serious poster?

Same way a Superman fanboy can be?

It's not like Hulk - or Marvel as a whole - has a monopoly on people who have said or argued stupid things in favor of him.

-Pr-
Guys, back on topic please.

Delta1938
Same way a Superman fanboy can be?

It's not like Hulk - or Marvel as a whole - has a monopoly on people who have said or argued stupid things in favor of him.

I guess this has to be the last I've said on this off-topic thing. I have indeed seen Hulk fanboys make those arguments and were serious. Your statement of, "serious poster seriously arguing that possibility" says to me, "The poster can't be serious, unless he's a credible poster." Yet, I've seen many people say stupid things like Hulk pwns LT via strength, and absolutely mean it. Your statements of what the guy said does NOT look like he was serious to me, and thus in and of itself is not an argument of a fanboy.

Guys, back on topic please.

BUT JAKE SAID THINGS THAT MADE NO SENSE!!! miffed mad

OK, I'll stop.

sad

quanchi112
Wasn't it they sent a shockwave that went through it? If so, less impressive than retconning things like Kal-L and Kal-El did in their fight. But even if the feats don't matter in the fight, it's absolutely irrelevant to my point. That people try to dismiss this feat simply because they don't like it. You accuse me of my "love for Superman" yet you ignored the point I made. When reality would've been in GREATER flux because of more Earths, Black Adam intended to kill Superboy Prime and did his equivalent to Zeus-Amping, but nothing. Why didn't you acknowledge this?I am bringing up the context of what was going on at the time. You don't get to decide what is relevant and what isn't. Context is always relevant. Comics are inconsistent and just because those two didn't do the same thing doesn't mean the two Kal's are more powerful than Prime and Black Adam.
Such denial in you. It's actually quite sickening.

Showings vary from writer to writer this writer handled both characters so under his pen he deemed Kc more impressive. If you don't grasp an obvious point by the writer don't project your shortcomings onto me. You don't get it. I get it by now.

If someone punches you in the face or Superman he's invulnerable so Herc' punch was obviously powerful enough to affect him not the same with Kc Superman.
Your argument consists of ignoring context and outright denial.

1.Herc example.
2.Hearing what Superman couldn't hear.
3.Being barely bothered by k-nite while it's almost killed Superman before.
4.Blasting Superman by mistake back a considerable distance.

I don't do so. I'd probably argue shields when someone else went the powerset route or because it was relevant when he used shields against certain characters.

In the case of Thanos and the Surfer we know he's going well past billions of the speed of light and despite not knowing and relying on his own battle senses he was quick enough to react. I always back up my case, sport. I am glad you hid in the shadows from my wrath. It tickles my fancy. smile
I never acted like he never uses his speed I act like he doesn't use it out of the gate and that he doesn't always use it.

Due to the fact Gog jsa was retconned due to Johns.

You sound like jellyrobes but at least he stands by his convictions and doesn't hide in the shadows lurking.

It's like saying Surfer can open up a black hole in someone's ear. This isn't powerset arguing and we don't just make things up they have never done on panel due to personal bias.

We don't argue what is possible we argue based on the comics. What they show us. smile

Delta1938
I am bringing up the context of what was going on at the time. You don't get to decide what is relevant and what isn't. Context is always relevant. Comics are inconsistent and just because those two didn't do the same thing doesn't mean the two Kal's are more powerful than Prime and Black Adam.

So, you continue to dodge my point, over and over and over and over again. Not surprised in the least. It's to be expected from you and your double standards. By the way, I never said anything about either Kal-El or Kal-L being more powerful than Superboy Prime. That would just be stupid. I merely brought-up SBP because Black Adam had the intent to kill him. It had nothing to do with what SBP did in the instance. I do however believe that Superman is more powerful than Black Adam. This isn't the only reason, though.

Yet you still dodge the point. Black Adam had the intent to kill SBP, he used his equivalent of Zeus-Amping when there were even more alternate Earths so it would've been more weakened, yet, nothing happened. No, I'm agreeing with Salsa's point that the context meant that the fact that it couldn't have been done before because there were no barriers to break.

Such denial in you. It's actually quite sickening.

Quan, meet Kettle. Go ahead and tell it it's black. You dodge yet again, kid.

Showings vary from writer to writer this writer handled both characters so under his pen he deemed Kc more impressive. If you don't grasp an obvious point by the writer don't project your shortcomings onto me. You don't get it. I get it by now.

If someone punches you in the face or Superman he's invulnerable so Herc' punch was obviously powerful enough to affect him not the same with Kc Superman.

Blah blah blah blah, dodge dodge dodge dodge. Fact is NE Superman wasn't prepared, NE Superman could've pulled off the same thing had he been prepared. By the way, KC Superman wasn't hit in the face, so NE Superman's nose being bloodied is irrelevant. You bringing that up is either a strawman, or your inability to notice things.

Your argument consists of ignoring context and outright denial.

So you want to tell the kettle it's black again? Oh yes, your arguments consist of dodging way too many points. And this is absolutely consistent with what I've seen of you on more than one place.

1.Herc example.
2.Hearing what Superman couldn't hear.
3.Being barely bothered by k-nite while it's almost killed Superman before.
4.Blasting Superman by mistake back a considerable distance.

And you still don't get it? I want to SEE these examples, not you spouting them off. I don't mean this as an insult, but I have to say there's little reason to trust your account of things. Between your inability to tell that "expunged bacteria" was metaphorical instead of literal, and being too dense to realize you're wrong, I have trouble trusting anything you say about what happened, even if I could trust you to be HONEST. I really do think you could even screw-up KC Superman being able to hear something NE Superman couldn't.

By the way on the Kryptonite example? I saw KC Superman's eyes hurt by some Kryptonite dust. And oh yeah, far as I know it wasn't from his own Earth. If that is the case, that's just bad.

I don't do so. I'd probably argue shields when someone else went the powerset route or because it was relevant when he used shields against certain characters.

And this just gives me further reason to distrust your account of anything. Either your memory is HORRIBLE, or you're flat-out lying. You did not argue shields because someone went the powerset route or it was relevant. You would always IMMEDIATELY jump to he instantly threw up his shields in any example where you thought he might be threatened. AND you were arguing that he had translight reflexes because of the Fallen One example, which is going the powerset route it's self. Despite numerous people showing all the faults in that argument. I never once saw you admit you might be wrong there, you stuck by it. You're either lying to me now, or you're simply forgetting. Which is REALLY bad considering how many times you argued exactly in that manner.

In the case of Thanos and the Surfer we know he's going well past billions of the speed of light and despite not knowing and relying on his own battle senses he was quick enough to react. I always back up my case, sport.

So, you're arguing powerset route? It's hard to tell. Oh, and no, you do not always back up your case, boy. And even if you did, it doesn't negate the fact that you ignore way too many points, questions and examples. Which hurts you more than not backing your case.

am glad you hid in the shadows from my wrath. It tickles my fancy. smile

Hard to tell if you're joking, or are just happy. Being serious though wouldn't surprise me. You do have an undeserved ego and love to stroke it. But if you are serious, sorry(well not really) to burst ya bubble, but I had lurked on there instead of being active well before you ever started annoying everybody there. Nobody is worried, or even the slightest bit concerned, about you or your wrath. Trust me Quancakes.

I never acted like he never uses his speed I act like he doesn't use it out of the gate and that he doesn't always use it.

Irrelevant strawman as my point had nothing to do with you, but hypocrisy on the Marvel side in general.

Due to the fact Gog jsa was retconned due to Johns.

Oh yeah, THAT'S explanatory. But I take your claims with a whole mine of salt, anyways. I guess Thanos never lost to Squirrel Girl, too.

You sound like jellyrobes but at least he stands by his convictions and doesn't hide in the shadows lurking.

I have no idea what the Hell you're talking about. Nor do I see what the point here is. Do you really think I was serious? It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you do.

It's like saying Surfer can open up a black hole in someone's ear. This isn't powerset arguing and we don't just make things up they have never done on panel due to personal bias.

We don't argue what is possible we argue based on the comics. What they show us. smile

Did you even read what I was replying to? I was simply pointing-out that some of the things that were referred to weren't necessarily as outlandish as he was saying. And even admitted that I didn't see the actual examples, so I couldn't be sure if they were as bad as he was claiming or not. Just drop it, it's stupid for you to respond to this, especially since what I said was NOT directed at you and had nothing to do with you whatsoever. For you to continue this is arguing for the sake of arguing and is dumb.

quanchi112
So, you continue to dodge my point, over and over and over and over again. Not surprised in the least. It's to be expected from you and your double standards. By the way, I never said anything about either Kal-El or Kal-L being more powerful than Superboy Prime. That would just be stupid. I merely brought-up SBP because Black Adam had the intent to kill him. It had nothing to do with what SBP did in the instance. I do however believe that Superman is more powerful than Black Adam. This isn't the only reason, though.
Comics don't have to be consistent nor do they have to make sense. Less powerful characters cause less collateral damage sometimes. I gave you an example if you don't like it tough. If you don't like the fact reality was in an upheaval at the time; tough.

So what ? Comics are inconsistent; lol at you trying to say these things logically add up.

You're so boring and predictable. I've went up against far greater superman fans than you.

He's invulnerable. If I hit him with a baseball bat it won't faze him in the slightest.

He was hit in the chin. Superman was elbowed in the mouth/chin.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Deltaswrong1a.jpg

And you're either saying a)Superman didn't expect the punch that followed the elbow and basically he's an idiot.

b)The punch sent him back hundreds of feet so that's far worse than the elbow.

Let's compare the punch Superman received to the punch Earth 22 Superman received.

This is what you call a direct comparison, boss. smile

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Deltaswrong1b.jpg

Your argument consists of ignoring context and flat out lying.

Look if you haven't read the source material it's not up to me to provide multiple scans to educate you on the matter. You keep wanting to just insult because you're upset.

K-nite from his own planet doesn't affect him either. It affected him even less. Do you even know who Earth 22 Superman is ? laughing out loud

No, you're wrong. When people argue blinding speed right out of the gate then I say shields. If you want to powerset a debate I can do so as well. I think it's obvious that the Fallen One wasn't going 300 mph considering the circumstances but I just gave you an ironclad example, lurker. Stay in the shadows.

You are the one just basically asking for information due to a lack of knowledge. If you aren't familiar with the character Earth 22 then just leave the thread. Not up to me to inform you about his comings and goings.

Yeah, I can tell you lurk a lot. Most weak willed individuals do.

I am consistent in my debating. You aren't.

That's irrelevant to the thread what my opinion is. You seem like you want me to get upset.

You are arguing about a character you have little to no knowledge of. Your answers and points are hilarious and make it so easy to tell you just aren't aware about Earth 22 Superman.

carver9
Comics don't have to be consistent nor do they have to make sense. Less powerful characters cause less collateral damage sometimes. I gave you an example if you don't like it tough. If you don't like the fact reality was in an upheaval at the time; tough.

So what ? Comics are inconsistent; lol at you trying to say these things logically add up.

You're so boring and predictable. I've went up against far greater superman fans than you.

He's invulnerable. If I hit him with a baseball bat it won't faze him in the slightest.

And you're either saying a)Superman didn't expect the punch that followed the elbow and basically he's an idiot.

Let's compare the punch Superman received to the punch Earth 22 Superman received.

Look if you haven't read the source material it's not up to me to provide multiple scans to educate you on the matter. You keep wanting to just insult because you're upset.

K-nite from his own planet doesn't affect him either. It affected him even less. Do you even know who Earth 22 Superman is ? laughing out loud

No, you're wrong. When people argue blinding speed right out of the gate then I say shields. If you want to powerset a debate I can do so as well. I think it's obvious that the Fallen One wasn't going 300 mph considering the circumstances but I just gave you an ironclad example, lurker. Stay in the shadows.

You are the one just basically asking for information due to a lack of knowledge. If you aren't familiar with the character Earth 22 then just leave the thread. Not up to me to inform you about his comings and goings.

That's irrelevant to the thread what my opinion is. You seem like you want me to get upset.

You are arguing about a character you have little to no knowledge of. Your answers and points are hilarious and make it so easy to tell you just aren't aware about Earth 22 Superman.

Can't get any clearer than this.

Prep-Man
So, what did KC Superman do that is above Kal-L?

Delta1938

Once again, another dodge. So, Quan, what does Black Adam failing to break it under even worse circumstances tell us?

You're so boring and predictable.

Call it boring if you want, but predictable? I'm telling the truth. You're a hypocrite. Plain and simple kid.

I've went up against far greater superman fans than you.

Yeah, and I'm sure you think you've won. Nazis also thought they descended from Atlantean sorcerer gods, that doesn't mean they were.

Another strawman?

K, I was wrong that KC Superman wasn't hit. Doesn't change my stance that NE Superman simply was unprepared.

You made the scan just to add my name and insult me? Cute. Maybe one day you'll be proud of somebody making a mistake as large as expunging bacteria. Of course I doubt you'd comprehend the fail.

Shit happens, Superman was being nicer than Herc deserved.

Not really, since we never saw Superman trying his hand.

No, but your arguments consist of lying, dodging, and making false accusations.

nah I'm not upset. Just shows your poor judgement and reading comprehension, and just comprehension in general. I guess though it's too much for me to ask for you to back your case, especially since you've proven to be less than trustworthy, both in honesty AND ability to understand what's happening on panel.

Yes, I do. In fact he had said something along the lines of, "Kryptonite? Wrong Superman." And it still hurt his eyes. Do you always read what you're actually responding to?

No, you're either misremembering, or flat-out lying. Both make you less than credible.

Yet you had no problem making a scan to prove me wrong? Hey, I'm not some mindless sheep who just loves characters who don't give a f*ck like a certain KC Superman fan.

This is even worse than "expunged bacteria." But what should I expect from a shortbus passenger?

How much you dodge certainly is consistent, so in that you are correct.

It's irrelevant to the thread, but I was discussing something that came-up with someone OTHER than you. And you think I wanted to get you upset? You do have far too high of an opinion of yourself. I was saying for you to continue to argue it is dumb because it IS dumb. It's arguing for the sake of arguing, but you just HAVE to continue it. But because of your overblown ego, if I just ignore this point you'll be creaming your pants going, "VICTORY!! HAH!! I am so superior!!" because, well, you're slow.

I'm saying I've seen nothing to actually prove that KC Superman is so superior like is claimed. I've pointed it out, I asked for proof. You just gave me references, when I told you I don't trust either your honesty nor credibility in knowing what's actually going on. If it's so hard for you to show me scans that's your fault, not mine. Otherwise if you were bright, you'd just move on and with your ego claim victory.

Delta1938

Apparently it's our job to prove Quanchi's claim, not his job to back his argument and show it when asked.

Prep-Man
Apparently it's our job to prove Quanchi's claim, not his job to back his argument and show it when asked.

I hate when Quan spams my threads. I actually prefer KC Superman to Kal-L, but Kal is the clear winner in high end feats and sheer quantity.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9

I like you and all Carver, but I gotta say, looking at your past posts for debating, your switch to cheerleading Quan is an upgrade for ya.

I hate when Quan spams my threads. I actually prefer KC Superman to Kal-L, but Kal is the clear winner in high end feats and sheer quantity.

Well, while you disagree with Quan, maybe you can actually SHOW me these examples he keeps claiming prove KC is superior to NE. I've been curious myself, and when I keep telling Quan I want to see them, he basically goes, "Nope, I'm winning because you have to prove my point for me!!"

-Pr-

Quan and Carver... Bada and I will have to do something abolut this...

Delta1938

hmmmmmmmm shifty

http://www.robinhoodsplayground.com/tonyuk/News%203/ban%20blk%20ops.JPG

(walks away) whistle

carver9

Join us?

Delta1938
Join us?

Bada and Pr are bi-curious? jawdrop eek!

Or is it just you and Quan are hopeful?

quanchi112
Once again, another dodge. So, Quan, what does Black Adam failing to break it under even worse circumstances tell us?
That writing is inconsistent. More powerful characters do less collateral damage than less powerful characters. It isn't proof of anything.
You're just predictable and are already catching heat on kmc. You ran your own site and banned those who disagreed with you from what I hear. Just debate with me if you can.

In that case you're the Nazi, amirite ?

Is this all you say ? Concede more.

It feels good to hear you were wrong. It feels awesome. I knew by your posts you were completely unaware of Kc Superman.

So if I swung a baseball bat at an unprepared Superman would his nose bleed ?

He also was prepared toe the punch.

The scan is correct since you are wrong. That isn't an insult it's a fact. I didn't ay delta is stupid or ugly. Those are insults. Learn what words mean before using them in a sentence. Keep bringing that up. smile

Superman was hit once. I guess you think he's unbelievably stupid to be hit again after he's bleeding from an elbow shot.

One Superman is completely unfazed while one is launched back hundreds of feet. That's as good as a comparison you are going to get in a comic.

You're boring me.

You admitted you were wrong so either you lied or were just ignorant. Pick one.

Earth 22 developed an immunity to it while Ne Superman has yet to do so. You really have no idea about Earth 22 Superman.

You were the one who admitted he was wrong not me. You admitted to me you're wrong. Glorious.

I post scans when I feel like it. It's clear you don't know enough about Kc to even debate this issue by your reasoning but it's fun to show you up when I feel like it anyway.

And you bring it up again. laughing out loud

More insults from you. Sign of a weak debater.

I have given proof. You admitted you were wrong. I showed you scans and you said you were wrong. Game. Set. Match.

Delta1938
That writing is inconsistent. More powerful characters do less collateral damage than less powerful characters. It isn't proof of anything.

So, again, you don't want to admit it matters.

You're just predictable and are already catching heat on kmc.

You throw around "predictable" so much like it's a magic word that makes you win.

You ran your own site and banned those who disagreed with you from what I hear.

I never ran my own site. And you heard wrong. Nobody was banned for DISAGREEING. They were all butthurt and either made it up to justify what happened, or were too stupid to comprehend what happened.

Just debate with me if you can.

How do you expect people to be able to debate with you when you dance around the issues and dodge things? I mean you're basically saying, "You're wrong because you have to prove me right." That's a fact. Let me guess? I'm so predictable?

In that case you're the Nazi, amirite ?

If I'm the Nazi, you're france.

Is this all you say ? Concede more.

Explain how pointing-out your argument was irrelevant is conceding.

It feels good to hear you were wrong. It feels awesome. I knew by your posts you were completely unaware of Kc Superman.

See? This is exactly why I say you've got serious mental issues. You get one admittance to someone being wrong and you celebrate like you just had your way with 3 supermodels at once. Yet you make as massive a mistake as "expunged bacteria" and you never admit to being wrong. I mean I remember you being all proud because someone was trying to figure-out exactly how much they disagreed on you with a certain issue that YOU specifically wanted to debate on, and after refusing to tell, claimed it was a victory, that they were trying to nitpick to get a win. Maybe this is all an act, but you certainly give the impression that you need therapy. And no, that's not an insult, a flame, ect. That's my honest opinion on you.

So if I swung a baseball bat at an unprepared Superman would his nose bleed ?

I'd point-out this is yet another strawman, but you'd say, "How predictable. Thanks for conceding."

He also was prepared toe the punch.

Huh? Even if "toe" was a typo of "to" that still doesn't make sense.

The scan is correct since you are wrong. That isn't an insult it's a fact. I didn't ay delta is stupid or ugly. Those are insults. Learn what words mean before using them in a sentence. Keep bringing that up. smile

OK, "insult" was the wrong word to use, but you clearly made the scan to mock me. And before you get all excited at another making mountain ranges out of molehills for your "victories," it says quite a bit that you'd go to that much effort but not show the examples I ask for. That, and, well you make a far bigger mistake later on, that's in the same style.

Superman was hit once. I guess you think he's unbelievably stupid to be hit again after he's bleeding from an elbow shot.

He's overly nice. So what?

One Superman is completely unfazed while one is launched back hundreds of feet. That's as good as a comparison you are going to get in a comic.

No, if both Supermans(Supermen? I dunno) were braced THEN you'd have as good a comparison as you're going to get in a comic.

You're boring me.

Maybe I am. But it's the truth.

You admitted you were wrong so either you lied or were just ignorant. Pick one.

Or I misremembered, genius.

Earth 22 developed an immunity to it while Ne Superman has yet to do so. You really have no idea about Earth 22 Superman.

Yes, I have an idea. But your reading comprehension isn't that great. For someone who's immune to Kryptonite, he sure got his eyes hurt by some gas or dust or whatever of it. From, as far as I'm aware, a different Earth. Which, even if he were very vulnerable to it, shouldn't even effect him in the first place. He even stated "Wrong Superman" so it wasn't a mistake on the writer's part.

You were the one who admitted he was wrong not me. You admitted to me you're wrong. Glorious.

I'm sure that you would make a rather big deal over, "You keep bringing-up expunged bacteria. That's all you have." But you're still in ecstasy over "you admitted you were wrong." That says so much considering "bacteria expunged" is irrelevant in your eyes.

I post scans when I feel like it. It's clear you don't know enough about Kc to even debate this issue by your reasoning but it's fun to show you up when I feel like it anyway.

So in other words, you're afraid to actually show the scans? It's really dumb for you to do this. "You're wrong because you have to prove me right."

And you bring it up again. laughing out loud

So says the guy who's brought-up, "You admitted you were wrong" 3 times so far.

More insults from you. Sign of a weak debater.

Quote and highlight, without altering what I actually said, where I insulted you in that paragraph. Stating you have an overly high opinion of yourself is correct(especially since you had assumed that I had said something with the intention to get you mad, when it was far from it) and where I pointed-out that you're slow. Pointing-out that you're slow is not an insult, it's actually a nicer way to say what could be said, since you believed "expunging bacteria" was literal, refused to acknowledge a similar situation which, by your standards, would mean Galactus is an insect(huh, no wonder he gets punked so much), or that you actually thought I was trying to get you mad because I said what you were doing was stupid and ridiculous. But then again, maybe the being slow part is just on purpose to bother others.

If you fail to highlight an actual insult, I'll accept your admittance that you're wrong.

I have given proof. You admitted you were wrong. I showed you scans and you said you were wrong. Game. Set. Match.

No. You refer to examples, and when I say I want to see them because I don't trust your judgement, you basically go, "Hah!! You concede because you can't prove I'm right. I win." If you don't have the scans, just say so. But you're proving why so few people like you because you're basically claiming victory because I can't confirm or deny your claims.

Zack Fair

Nothing.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Nothing.

Can you help me with scans for these examples Quan claims proves him right? Or is it all in my head that his argument is coming down to, "I'm right because you have to prove what I say?"

Prep-Man
I remember one feat for KC. The JSA team dogpilled him and he got out of it. Starman was also trying to increase his weight. Still not Kal-L level/.

Delta1938
You know what, Quanchi? Unless you provide the scans I asked for, I'm going to assume you're either lying, or simply not confident in your "proof" of being "right."

"Debating" with you is pretty much ramming your head into a brick wall. You never concede even when there's galaxies worth of evidence proving you wrong, you are all smug when you see just a hint of someone saying they could be wrong, you dodge numerous points and questions, and it's ridiculous how you're claiming victory because I want to see you back your claims. Not to mention your double standards.

I feel it's pointless to continue what we're doing, because you'll just continue arrogantly claiming victory because I ask you to back your claims, and you're too stubborn to drop thing that are irrelevant because I guess you have to argue for the sake of arguing. I'd have just replaced my previous response with this, but it's too late for me to.

quanchi112
So, again, you don't want to admit it matters. Acting like writing is consistent is silly. Acting like collateral damage means anything in a versus matchup is desperate.

I am saying you bring nothing of a personality and it is rather predictable.

If they disagree with your opinion I guess that makes them too stupid. Point proven.

I gave you examples. It's not up to me to provide scan after scan proving such. I already provided two scans in which you admitted you were wrong before the mighty Quan.

No, I am Russia.

You really lack anything of merit and just insult while denying the obvious the entire time. It's frustrating but I've dealt with your kind before.

Listen you admitted you were wrong before the altar of Quan. You sacrificed yourself before me. That's a literal interpretation irrelevant to this thread. Stick to the debate if you can, guy.

You've conceded already why stop now.

He was also prepared "for" the punch.

So you admitted you were wrong again. Progress.

That's being overly stupid since the guy just hit him. People's lives are on the line anyway with this kind of power. Superman was prepared but it's irrelevant since he's invulnerable. But with your logic if I hit Superman in the head with a baseball it would hurt him if he was unprepared. I like the way you downplay his invulnerability.

No, if I brace for a punch from Mike Tyson it isn't helping me. In the case with Superman he's invulnerable to attacks of lesser power. He isn't invulnerable to Hercules because he has the power necessary to harm him. If he didn't it wouldn't matter if he was asleep if I attacked him.

No, it isn't. Your version of reality is a scary place.

Yes, your ignorance. You were unaware you were wrong aka ignorant.

He developed a high immunity to it but it seems it could still bother his eyes. In kc it didn't at all but in jsa it barely affected his eyes. Ne Superman has been shown to almost die on occasion to it. He said wrong Superman because it doesn't affect him the same way it affects Ne Superman. It isn't a weakness of his like it is to Ne Superman because he's superior.

You cannot drop it. It's fun to watch you bellyache and bring up something I said months ago. It shows I am inside your head.

I already posted scans to expose your inaccuracy. I don't feel like scanning the other pages just to see you plug your ears and pretend the sky is red. You need to gain more knowledge before you approach me. I suggest lurking.

That's relevant to this thread/discussion your instance isn't.

Saying someone is slow is an insult. It's an insult at someone's intelligence. You prove time and time again you don't know what the word insult means.

I already got you to admit you were wrong and you pretended Superman's invulnerability is dependent on him being aware or prepared.

You said you were wrong and I agree.

Here look at my sig. That's all the more proof you're getting. He's batting the magical power of third world Gog.

Yw.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Nothing. laughing out loud

Delta1938
Like I figured Quanny, you wouldn't put-up the scans, or even say you will. I'm just gonna bother replying to a few things.

"If they disagree with your opinion I guess that makes them too stupid. Point proven."

It had NOTHING to do with them disagreeing. Tons of people disagreed with me that didn't get banned. People convinced themselves that was the reason.

"No, I am Russia."

WOOSH!! Over your head, Quanny. I didn't say you were french, as in ethnically. I was saying if I'm the Nazis, then you're the country of france. Or do I have to give you a bit of a lesson on World War Two?

"I already got you to admit you were wrong and you pretended Superman's invulnerability is dependent on him being aware or prepared."

Well I'm actually man-enough to admit when I'm wrong. But you can't admit you're wrong in such glaring errors, which is pretty bad for an old timer like you. So I guess Galactus is an insect, too?

By the way, I never claimed nor pretended Superman's invulnerability was dependent on preparedness. You're either proving poor reading comprehension, or putting words in my mouth. Which is it?

quanchi112
Like I figured Quanny, you wouldn't put-up the scans, or even say you will. I'm just gonna bother replying to a few things.

"If they disagree with your opinion I guess that makes them too stupid. Point proven."

It had NOTHING to do with them disagreeing. Tons of people disagreed with me that didn't get banned. People convinced themselves that was the reason.

"No, I am Russia."

WOOSH!! Over your head, Quanny. I didn't say you were french, as in ethnically. I was saying if I'm the Nazis, then you're the country of france. Or do I have to give you a bit of a lesson on World War Two?

"I already got you to admit you were wrong and you pretended Superman's invulnerability is dependent on him being aware or prepared."

Well I'm actually man-enough to admit when I'm wrong. But you can't admit you're wrong in such glaring errors, which is pretty bad for an old timer like you. So I guess Galactus is an insect, too?

By the way, I never claimed nor pretended Superman's invulnerability was dependent on preparedness. You're either proving poor reading comprehension, or putting words in my mouth. Which is it? You're quick to insult so I am sure you were quick to use your ban power n those who disagreed with you. I heard you insulted all the time but banned them for the same behavior. I already put up two scans. You haven't put up any.

Yes, and I am Russia from ww2. You do know what happened, right ? Went right over your head. Irony ftw.

If you admit his invulnerability doesn't change then you admit that it had nothing to do with Hercules attacks. He also was aware of the punch and went back flying. Kc no sold it. Pretty easy to comprehend that scan but you are pretending it doesn't matter/count. I don't post scans for those who are deluded unless I feel like it. Bottom line.

You say you are done responding so lurk away. You never see anything through.

Delta1938
You're quick to insult so I am sure you were quick to use your ban power n those who disagreed with you. I heard you insulted all the time but banned them for the same behavior.

You weren't there. And your assumption is incorrect. I did not ban people for the same behavior. I'm not a hypocrite. Those who claim I did are either lying or too stupid to realize what they did.

I already put up two scans. You haven't put up any.

You put-up one example that is well seen. I asked for these other examples, because really the Hercules thing is utterly unconvincing when taken into context. But you're a NE Superman hater so of course you'll dismiss what Is ay as fanboyism.

Yes, and I am Russia from ww2. You do know what happened, right ? Went right over your head. Irony ftw.

Yes, I'm aware of what happened with World War Two. Too bad Russia didn't exist during World War Two, so I guess you're saying that you hid until the Nazis were gone?

If you admit his invulnerability doesn't change then you admit that it had nothing to do with Hercules attacks. He also was aware of the punch and went back flying. Kc no sold it. Pretty easy to comprehend that scan but you are pretending it doesn't matter/count. I don't post scans for those who are deluded unless I feel like it. Bottom line.

hahah Greater invulnerability won't stop someone from being knocked away if they're not prepared. What KC Superman did was a feat of strength, not strictly invulnerability. Unless you think that KC Superman wouldn't have moved if he were sucker punched?

You say you are done responding so lurk away. You never see anything through.

Clearly you've gained no wisdom in your old age.

quanchi112
You weren't there. And your assumption is incorrect. I did not ban people for the same behavior. I'm not a hypocrite. Those who claim I did are either lying or too stupid to realize what they did. You make it so obvious you did what they claimed you did. But whatevs you're in kmc now not that little island.

If you won't acknowledge one clear cut example why will I put up another one. I am not going to the trouble for you to to pretend something isn't an example. I have already listed enough examples myself. I am not posting scan after scan just because you're begging me to.

http://www.2worldwar2.com/russia.htm

Are you from this planet ? I mean really. The best part is it blew over your head.

Yes, it will. If greater invulnerability wouldn't then a bullet would pierce his skin if he wasn't prepared. It won't. The level of power needs to be great enough to hurt him but since he has invulnerability a really strong man still can't hurt Superman or knock him backward if he catches him off guard. I am sick of you downplaying Superman's durability and his invulnerability. Jellyrobes would never downplay Superman and doesn't run from anyone.

Delta1938
You make it so obvious you did what they claimed you did. But whatevs you're in kmc now not that little island.

I know you're going to believe what you want, and since you don't like me, you'll believe the worst. But the truth is, people were not banned for disagreeing or insulting. In fact, the only person I can ever remember even getting warned, let alone banned, for insulting someone was this Hulk fanboy. In discussion with someone else, I had mentioned I was adopted. He jumped in and said, "hahah Figures you're so worthless not even your parents love you." Which actually didn't bother me at all, but the admin felt it went too far and warned him.

But think what you want. It says a lot that you're sticking to second-hand stories and not asking me yourself, when you continuously dismiss me as, "Not knowing enough about the character." Well, you don't know what actually happened.

If you won't acknowledge one clear cut example why will I put up another one. I am not going to the trouble for you to to pretend something isn't an example. I have already listed enough examples myself. I am not posting scan after scan just because you're begging me to.

I'm not begging, I'm pointing-out that you're not backing your case like you claim. Figures from you, though.

http://www.2worldwar2.com/russia.htm

Are you from this planet ? I mean really. The best part is it blew over your head.

I'm from Earth. I'm correct. It was the United Soviet Socialist Republic that participated in World War Two. They dissolved into many smaller countries, the largest being the Russian Federation, in the early 90's. So, you just hid until the Nazis were long gone.

Yes, it will. If greater invulnerability wouldn't then a bullet would pierce his skin if he wasn't prepared. It won't. The level of power needs to be great enough to hurt him but since he has invulnerability a really strong man still can't hurt Superman or knock him backward if he catches him off guard. I am sick of you downplaying Superman's durability and his invulnerability. Jellyrobes would never downplay Superman and doesn't run from anyone.

I'm downplaying Superman's durability? You're not even making sense. Either you have no idea what you're talking about, or you're strawmanning. And you dodged my question. Do you think KC Superman would've still stood there if he'd been sucker-punched?

quanchi112
I know you're going to believe what you want, and since you don't like me, you'll believe the worst. But the truth is, people were not banned for disagreeing or insulting. In fact, the only person I can ever remember even getting warned, let alone banned, for insulting someone was this Hulk fanboy. In discussion with someone else, I had mentioned I was adopted. He jumped in and said, "hahah Figures you're so worthless not even your parents love you." Which actually didn't bother me at all, but the admin felt it went too far and warned him. Yeah, I don't believe you as you have a habit of ignoring everything that doesn't fit into your world. You even describe the poster as a fanboy while others might deem you a fanboy yourself.
Ok, I will.

I already cited multiple examples and actually posted scans. Have you ? Nah. You pretended Superman wasn't ready like he's some kind of idiot or something with lives on the line.

The point is when I say Russia you know who I mean. I don't have to type in Soviet Union for ww 2 to get to that link either.

The way you're acting is that I could hurt him if you catch him off guard. That's simply untrue. Superman wouldn't feel your attacks or budge from them whether he was asleep and you were hitting him with a crowbar.

Look at my sig. I claimed he batted away magical energy from Gog. It's right in my sig. Man, I am good.

Delta1938
Yeah, I don't believe you as you have a habit of ignoring everything that doesn't fit into your world. You even describe the poster as a fanboy while others might deem you a fanboy yourself.
Ok, I will.

I know you will think what you want Quanny. If your mom committed murder, and there was DNA evidence, a weapon was used that she owned, there were multiple credible witnesses who all passed polygraphs, there were several high-quality videos of it from different angles clearly showing what happened, she had intent and had made previous threats, and she gave a signed confession, I'm sure you'd still stick to she didn't do it.

By the way, that Hulk fanboy? Do you think someone who said that Hulk would single-handedly curb-stomp the JLA with ease isn't a Hulk fanboy? He also said Superman would never get one win against any version of Hulk. And no, he wasn't joking or trolling or anything. He meant it.

I already cited multiple examples and actually posted scans. Have you ? Nah.

You said them, I want to see them. Your refusal to do it and attitude of I have to prove YOUR claim means one of three things. You're lazy, just an ass, or don't have them/aren't confident.

You pretended Superman wasn't ready like he's some kind of idiot or something with lives on the line.

I said shit happens.

The point is when I say Russia you know who I mean.

Excuses, excuses. You were wrong. Russia didn't exist during WWII. Deal with it.

I don't have to type in Soviet Union for ww 2 to get to that link either.

I guess to accommodate idiots or those too young to know on the Internet? Whatever the case, if you were to be tested and put "Russia" down for WWII, you'd be wrong.

The way you're acting is that I could hurt him if you catch him off guard. That's simply untrue. Superman wouldn't feel your attacks or budge from them whether he was asleep and you were hitting him with a crowbar.

No I'm not. I'm talking about the being knocked away part. How did me asking if KC Superman would've still stood unmoved if sucker-punched not scream that?

quanchi112
I know you will think what you want Quanny. If your mom committed murder, and there was DNA evidence, a weapon was used that she owned, there were multiple credible witnesses who all passed polygraphs, there were several high-quality videos of it from different angles clearly showing what happened, she had intent and had made previous threats, and she gave a signed confession, I'm sure you'd still stick to she didn't do it. I don't dispute facts. I'd never say the sky wasn't blue. This is the norm for you; apparently.
I have seen Superman fans argue the same kind of ridiculousness all the same. Hulk's best showings he'd definitely take on the jla since bricks have posed problems for them all the same but that's neither here nor there.

It's just amusing to see you beg. To keep you at bay when I want to do so if I want to do so. You haven't offered any proof and fully admit you were wrong when it comes to Earth 22 Superman.

You need to actually do a little research about who Earth 22 Superman is you just don't seem knowledgeable. But here is another instance of Earth 22 Superman being able to hear something Superman can't even hear. That's a direct comparison. He's just more than Ne Superman was and has always been portrayed as such.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Deltaswrongagain1a.jpg
That's not a retort. That's a copout.

No, I wasn't wrong. You acted like you were clueless with what I said about Russia. If you don't speak like a human being please learn how.

This isn't a test or school environment. You didn't know what I meant because it blew right over your head. Not my fault.

If he stood in a defensive posture and defended himself that could be the case. He let Hercules punch him in the face. He didn't move. He's more invulnerable/durable. It's obvious that you are deluded. I'd love to ask the writer because you know he'd laugh at you.

Now accept my mercy and just move on. You have never had the intestinal fortitude to stand against someone like me. You're a lurker. That's fine.

Delta1938
I don't dispute facts. I'd never say the sky wasn't blue. This is the norm for you; apparently.

Why are you lying?

I have seen Superman fans argue the same kind of ridiculousness all the same. Hulk's best showings he'd definitely take on the jla since bricks have posed problems for them all the same but that's neither here nor there.

Dodge.

"Do you think someone who said that Hulk would single-handedly curb-stomp the JLA with ease isn't a Hulk fanboy? He also said Superman would never get one win against any version of Hulk."

Would you say he's a Hulk fanboy? Yes or no? Failure to answer "yes" or "no" will be accepted concession.

It's just amusing to see you beg. To keep you at bay when I want to do so if I want to do so. You haven't offered any proof and fully admit you were wrong when it comes to Earth 22 Superman.

If you're serious, get therapy Quan. You desperately need it.

You need to actually do a little research about who Earth 22 Superman is you just don't seem knowledgeable. But here is another instance of Earth 22 Superman being able to hear something Superman can't even hear. That's a direct comparison. He's just more than Ne Superman was and has always been portrayed as such.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Deltaswrongagain1a.jpg

Clearly you're capable of either making scans yourself, or having someone else do it. So I guess it's only now hitting you how stupid it is to base your argument on I have to prove you right.

That's not a retort. That's a copout.

It's the truth. You should know better than anybody about doing stupid things.

No, I wasn't wrong. You acted like you were clueless with what I said about Russia. If you don't speak like a human being please learn how.

Yes, you were wrong. Russia was not around during WWII. You said at the beginning that you'd never dispute facts. You were wrong and that is a fact that you're disputing. Whining that I should've "known what you meant" doesn't change anything. You should've thought ahead and made sure you were correct. Now you're just disputing a historical fact after you said, "I don't dispute facts."

This isn't a test or school environment.

Too bad, Quan. You were wrong. Whine to someone who cares.

You didn't know what I meant because it blew right over your head. Not my fault.

And the sky isn't blue too, right?

If he stood in a defensive posture and defended himself that could be the case. He let Hercules punch him in the face. He didn't move. He's more invulnerable/durable. It's obvious that you are deluded. I'd love to ask the writer because you know he'd laugh at you.

I'm laughing because you have to set-up that KC Superman just happens to be in a prepared defensive position so he can tank a sucker punch, and you somehow think that proves me wrong. Then you throw-out a strawman about you'd love to ask the writer. Concession accepted.

Now accept my mercy and just move on. You have never had the intestinal fortitude to stand against someone like me. You're a lurker. That's fine.

Thank you for the laugh about your "mercy." You're about as fearful as a kitten and a puppy playing together. And you just contradicted yourself. You claim I never had the intestinal fortitude to stand against someone like you, yet, here I am. Genius, Quan. Genius. In a single post you said you don't dispute facts, then dispute one, followed by saying that KC Superman having to be prepared to take a sucker punch proves you right, then you say I don't have the balls to face you when I've been doing so for a while.

Great job. thumbs_up

quanchi112
Why are you lying?
I'm not lying but the delusional such as yourself can't be reasoned with.

False.
That's not the issue I am sure you are twisting things. I don't take what you say at face value. You insult those who disagree with you. I've seen you do it here numerous times now you want to act like you are fair and impartial.
I don't take your word for anything. Send me a link where it's stated. if you can't then you;re probably twisting things like you do here.

Stick to the topic.

I just posted more proof that Earth 22 was just greater than Ne Superman. He is basically immune to k-nite, has been in the sun longer, stood unfazed by a punch from Herc which rocked Superman. The writer makes it plain as day he's just more formidable than Ne Superman.

Your lack of a response and personal attacks are another form of concession.

It's the truth. You should know better than anybody about doing stupid things.

Yes, you were wrong. Russia was not around during WWII. You said at the beginning that you'd never dispute facts. You were wrong and that is a fact that you're disputing. Whining that I should've "known what you meant" doesn't change anything. You should've thought ahead and made sure you were correct. Now you're just disputing a historical fact after you said, "I don't dispute facts."
Just stop. You aren't witty enough to even get to me.

If you don't know what I meant and want to pretend this is a college test by all means go ahead. It blew right over your head. It's fine. Just move on already.

You obviously do. You said you were done responding. You have been online all night waiting for me as I watched the game. You won't see this through anyway. You will just disappear into the shadows.

It is blue but your shade of blue in your mind is red.

Are you serious ? He's standing there without even trying to dodge at all. He doesn't move an inch yet Superman was thrown back hundreds of feet and you want to pretend this isn't a comparison. This is why I don't post scans because you're biased.

I didn't concede. You did. You know the writer would mock anyone with your viewpoint. You don't comprehend the obvious due to loving the other character.
Says the guy who said he was done responding but continues to respond. I'm in your head. You waited all night for me. You will continue to respond but eventually fade into the darkness.

abhilegend
Still Kal-L.

Delta1938
I'm not lying but the delusional such as yourself can't be reasoned with.

You're lying. And you have no place to accuse anybody of delusions.

False.

That's not the issue I am sure you are twisting things. I don't take what you say at face value. You insult those who disagree with you. I've seen you do it here numerous times now you want to act like you are fair and impartial.
I don't take your word for anything. Send me a link where it's stated. if you can't then you;re probably twisting things like you do here.

It's a dodge. You can't answer my question, because it proves my point. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. I'm not lying(unlike you have been). If the site wasn't still under development, I'd look to see if I could find it, since it was a few years ago. Doesn't change the fact that you are incapable of answering a simple "yes or no" question.

And the fact is, I didn't do what you've heard I did. They're the one twisting things. You weren't there, you're clueless(wouldn't be the first time), and you're disputing a fact.

Stick to the topic.

You claim I'm begging and I'm the one who needs to stick to the topic?

I just posted more proof that Earth 22 was just greater than Ne Superman. He is basically immune to k-nite, has been in the sun longer, stood unfazed by a punch from Herc which rocked Superman. The writer makes it plain as day he's just more formidable than Ne Superman.
Your lack of a response and personal attacks are another form of concession.

Don't accuse others of doing concession until you can answer a simple question. Based on what I told you, would you say he's a Hulk fanboy? Yes, or no? You already conceded.

Just stop. You aren't witty enough to even get to me.

Who said I was trying to get to you? You sure have a big ego to think everybody's out to get you. By the way, you wouldn't know wit if it stabbed you 50 times.

If you don't know what I meant and want to pretend this is a college test by all means go ahead. It blew right over your head. It's fine. Just move on already.

No, you f*cked up and aren't man enough to admit it. After you claimed you don't dispute facts. And you say I need to move on when I told you that what you did was stupid and pointless on arguing something you had no business arguing with? Great going, gramps.

You obviously do. You said you were done responding. You have been online all night waiting for me as I watched the game. You won't see this through anyway. You will just disappear into the shadows.

It is blue but your shade of blue in your mind is red.

There again with your ego. I haven't been waiting for you at all. While I'm not afraid of you in the least, I do don't like having to deal with you. Not because of how awesome you've convinced yourself you are, but how annoying you are. You lie, you dodge, you prove to be a hypocrite, you dismiss facts like these pointed-out to you as being "predictable and boring." But you're clearly trying to convince yourself I'll disappear. I mean you did say I lack the intestinal fortitude to face someone like you, yet I have been.

Are you serious ? He's standing there without even trying to dodge at all. He doesn't move an inch yet Superman was thrown back hundreds of feet and you want to pretend this isn't a comparison. This is why I don't post scans because you're biased.

I didn't concede. You did. You know the writer would mock anyone with your viewpoint. You don't comprehend the obvious due to loving the other character.
Says the guy who said he was done responding but continues to respond. I'm in your head. You waited all night for me. You will continue to respond but eventually fade into the darkness.

I asked you if KC Superman would've just stood there if he were sucker-punched. You had to set-up a scenario where he's for some reason braced for a sucker-punch. Concession accepted.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>