Star Wars 1313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
I thought I might as well post a thread here as well. Get some of you non-VG peps thoughts on the matter.

U08QNPk0ZNE

Trailer + Gameplay.

Looks good, huh?

Zampanó
Shit, you beat me to it.

I'm excited to see such a pretty game, but I'm really worried that graphics aren't enough to make a good game. Being unable to tell the difference between cutscenes and gameplay is all well and good, but we need a story more involved than "hide and shoot!"

Ideally, there would be some gameplay more involved than "hide and shoot", as well.

Jinsoku Takai
Definitely something to keep an eye on.

Major Valerian
Definitely.

Nephthys
Indubidably.

I agree with Zam. Hopefully they can come up with something cool beyond the graphics. People hyped the graphics in Force Unleashed as well, but it had more than that and was a pretty cool game. Lets hope this one is up to scratch.

Darth Ray Park
People did not hype the graphuic in TUF moron it was rthe over the top powers. Graphics was just ok.

Nephthys
Perhaps I should have distinquished the graphics from the physics engine they were proud of. There were videos where they boasted about how Force Pushs could make grass blow etc. Personally I see no difference in that and the graphics, but whatever.

Darth Ray Park
You is incredibly stupid.

Nephthys
Yes I is.

Major Valerian
I lol'd at this exchange.

ares834
Looks great. Hope the gameplay is good as well. MY biggest complaint is the main character's design. Why do they feel the need to make him a teen that looks like a model? I want to play as a grizzled and scarred veteran not some kid who looks like he just emerged from the set of Twilight.

Darth Ray Park
He's not that good looking. TSA is much btter and he isn;lt even that great. definitely not Twilight level.

Shey Tapani
Do we know who is writing the story?

Kazenji

Pwned
Definately. If there is not a single loading screen in there because they transition between rooms with cutscenes (that differ per door, or at least a large variety) then I would buy it just because. Then I would play it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.