Yoda Vs Darth Sidious Vs General Grievious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_Am_Destroyer
Its Jedi Master Vs Sith Lord Vs The Supreme Commander Of The Confederacy. Yoda Vs Sidious Vs General Grievious.

Yoda and Sidious are not allowed to use the force on Grievious.

Grievious is allowed 4 lightsabers to fight with.

Yoda is allowed 2 jedis to aid him in battle, Sidious is allowed 2 sith to aid him in battle, and Grievous is allowed 2 magnaguards to aid him in battle.

Each is at their peak.

The Location is at a Temple.

The last person alive wins this fight.

ares834
Hmmm... Probably the General.

Zampanó
I'd probably go with Grievous, as well. His magnaguards routinely took out "average Jedi." (Or are we supposed to pick named characters for the backup?)

NemeBro
Grievous sucks now.

He gets stomped.

I_Am_Destroyer

Nephthys
Grievous loses horribly. Dooku flat out says in Labyrinth of Evil that if he meets certain Jedi Masters in open battle then he should just run the fvck away. I'm pretty sure Grandmaster motha****ing Yoda was on that list. Sidious also destroys him because come on.

Zampanó
Originally posted by Nephthys
Grievous loses horribly. Dooku flat out says in Labyrinth of Evil that if he meets certain Jedi Masters in open battle then he should just run the fvck away. I'm pretty sure Grandmaster motha****ing Yoda was on that list. Sidious also destroys him because come on.
Would either Yoda or Sidious focus on Grievous when their metaphysical nemesis is in the same room? I imagine it'd be more like the rolling wheel fight from Pirates of the Caribbean 2.

Major Valerian
Originally posted by Nephthys

Darth Ray Park
And yet you act as if Kit Fisto beating him in other theead is big deal.

Major Valerian

Arab Jedi
General Grievious gets killed early on simply because two magnaguards cannot take out two jedi/sith. They can only kill a jedi/sith if they outnumber him/her. Yoda will probably pick Obi Wan and Mace Windu while Sidius will probably choose Darth Maul and Count Dooku in which case it would a frickin' awesome fight that i'm not sure who would win.

DARTH POWER
Grievous stomps. Obviously.

Lord Lucien
Duh, he weighs like a ton. Can't help but stomp.

Jedi Mom
grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.