Eternals vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Galactus just consumed one planet.

vs

Zuras
Sersi
Gilgamesh
Mara
Thanos
El Vampiro
Thena
Ikaris
Makkari
Druig
Ajak
Phastos
Sprite

No BFR

Sixth_Winged
Galactus overrides their self-control over their atoms and turn them into food.

TheGodKiller
Galactus .

complexbrother
the eternals are some high powered snacks.

keiththegreat
What about a Uni-mind?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by keiththegreat
What about a Uni-mind? The Uni-Mind never really showed anything greater than Thanos, has it (although Thanos being in the Uni-Mind would be... weird)?

And Thanos is capable of getting one shotted by a written down Galactus, so...

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
The Uni-Mind never really showed anything greater than Thanos, has it (although Thanos being in the Uni-Mind would be... weird)?

It slagged Ghaur's spirit when it was in possession of Tiamut's body and power. I'd pay to see Thanos do that.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by zopzop
It slagged Ghaur's spirit when it was in possession of Tiamut's body and power. I'd pay to see Thanos do that. And since we know the Uni-Mind is a paper dildo against Celestials, do you really think the power reinforced his spirit?

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
And since we know the Uni-Mind is a paper dildo against Celestials, do you really think the power reinforced his spirit?
Do you really think Thanos could've done that vs Ghaur inside Tiamut's body?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by zopzop
Do you really think Thanos could've done that vs Ghaur inside Tiamut's body? If Tiamut reinforced his spirit, I don't think the Uni-Mind should have been able to.

If Thanos had some sort of spirit destroying attack, I don't see why not.

TheRavager
Straight up battle with Galactus just having fed, no Thanos prep or crazy plot device?

Galactus in a stomp.

Bouboumaster
Unless Thanos is bringing some plans with him or something, only him and Zuras are a little more than munchies.
At the end of the day, without prep, Galactus lay the **** smack on them.

janus77
Galactus wins. trivial encounter.

Dampyre
This really isn't a fight. Galactus should be able to one-shot any of the Eternals. Without prep, there's no much they can do here.

Bentley
The most powerful feat from the Unimind that I know of, is beating the Collector in his cosmic form, but Galactus is head and shoulders over the Collector anyways, so I don't see how they can win.

The Unimind needs more feats.

TheGodKiller
Thanos is in this thread.........

Colossus-Big C
didnt zeus blast the uni mind and it returned to the eternals?

the uni mind is trans tier level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.