Thor runs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin Force Thor (JMS run) with Belt of Strength, Magic Gauntlets, Magic Shield, power gem, and in Warrior's Madness. He is also amped by norn stones.

1. World War Hulk

2. Worldbreaker Hulk

3. Voided Out Sentry (Siege)

4. Thanos

5. Zeus

6. Hungry (Not quite Starving) Galactus

7. Arishem

8. Exitar

NO BFR in any battle.

How far does he get?

TheGodKiller
Stops at 5 or 6 .

JakeTheBank
Stops at 5.

DickBlazer
Yikes. Not sure he gets past 1 or 2. Non bias

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by DickBlazer

laughing

JakeTheBank
Well, given how ridiculously amped he'd be, I can assure you he does.

PillarofOsiris
He's definitely beating Zeus. Not sure how much farther he gets than that. This Thor is a beast.

JakeTheBank
Upon further thinking, yeah, I suppose he would beat Zeus as well, considering the gauntlets and shield were embued with a significant portion of the Odin Force and were enough to take on an amped Thanosi (who was definitely skyfather level, imo). That's without the other crap stacking on top of a being who's definitely trans tier at his base.

PillarofOsiris
I would have liked to see more brawlers in this gauntlet, instead of the Celestials. Classic Juggs, Trion Juggs, Doomsday, etc. It would have made for a more interesting gauntlet, IMO.

Damborgson
Originally posted by DickBlazer

anyways: his absolute max will be 6. stops hard at 7.

TheMask
Seeing as how sad the celestials are doing lately, I think he can get through this entire gauntlet. He can do what sue did and use the celestials power against them.

Naija boy
stops at 6 most likely though he could stop at 5 with zeus maybe being able to disable some of the amps or something

Glorificus
Probably will end up 5/10 vs Zeus. Maybe can squeak out a 6/10 if he fights smart and gets lucky and really makes the most out of the Power Gem, which is his biggest asset here.

Definitely stops at 6.

keiththegreat
Well, JMS OF Thor beat Bor...and with the power gem I was thinking he could at least clear Zeus.

celeyhyga17
maybe stops at 5... def 6...

D-Block
stops at 6

Newjak
The thing is if I remember correctly, OF Thor JMS only had a portion of the Odin Force according to Strange when he fixed the hammer and not all of it.

That being said the Power Gem/Norn Stones are a crazy item to give out to someone with any decent portion of the OF.

It's hard for me to really think how much of an amp Thor will get with all that if he is using everything he has to it's fullest abilities.

If he is really tapping into the power gem and combining that with the OF he had and the Norn Stones he could be pretty beastly depending on how much power you think he can amp with from the power gem.

So I don't know where he gets to.

Sans all of his gear and items I would think JMS Thor would probably stop at Zeus. If you think he had a decent portion of the OF he may make it to Galactus but would stop there.

With all this stuff on him though I don't know where he lands.

vince_slice
Probably reaches 6 at minimum.

Gecko4lif
6 is a hard stop

red sabre
call me crazy but i see him make it to 7 and stops hard

deathlife
Stops at 6.

ankur29
wasnt the thor being tooled by void empowered by the norn stones?

i don't think belt of strength/warrior madness/ strength upgrades will cut it against void.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ankur29

i don't think belt of strength/warrior madness/ strength upgrades will cut it against void.

That was Thor without the Odin Force for one, and it was clear that the Norn Stone amps were enough to cause Void harm as he made it a point to kill Loki who amped the heroes with them due to "not playing fair".

Thor with the Odin Force + Norn Stones + Power Gem + Warriors Madness + Belt of Strength + Odin Force imbued gauntlets and shield would run a train on the Void.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by ankur29

If by "tooled" u mean thor was hurting him and then killed him, then yes. And u sort of forgot about the power gem, odinforce and WM.

biensalsa
5 maybe 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.