The Beast vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
a7iSVSrgzkw

vs

0_GTNv0J9e8

fight takes place in central park

the ninjak
I see Thor putting him down eventually.

lilshogun
I like the Beast. Thor does not have the agility and the movement to defeat him.

the ninjak
Thor flies and from hundreds of meters in the air electrocuted 3 Chitauri to death.

Such accuracy. And even if the Beast survives having his organs burnt Thor finishes him with a Jotunheim blast. Which would probably piss alot of New Yorkers off.........so he sticks to the air and fries that toad.

Think of it as a replay of what Strom did to Toad minus the crappy joke.

Robtard
Beast can catch bullets fired a few inches from his head. Thor's not hitting him.

the ninjak
Catching a lightning bolt would hurt like hell.

In toadform he wasn't that fast whilst jumping. Lightning wins. Let alone multiple accurate streams being spammed.

How will Beast touch Thor?

roughrider
Originally posted by lilshogun
I like the Beast. Thor does not have the agility and the movement to defeat him.

The Beast might perplex him at first, but c'mon.

He might be too much for most any street leveler, but is he going to deflect a mjolnir strike with just two fingers?

Thor can bring down the hammer for an atomic-like explosion of energy. I just saw the Beast get beaten by sonics from inside a bell.

Thor whirlwinds him into the air and hits or drops him at his leisure.

the ninjak
Yeah suck him up into the air and fry him.

BruceSkywalker
lol I thought this was the beast of tanagra.

anyhoo doubtful this beast can handle lightning

also doubtful he can handle being hit by Mjolnir

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak
Catching a lightning bolt would hurt like hell.

In toadform he wasn't that fast whilst jumping. Lightning wins. Let alone multiple accurate streams being spammed.

How will Beast touch Thor?

I wasn't implying he was catching lightning.

Better question, how will Thor touch Beast, since he's the far faster one here and has better durability, having survived a crater-causing attack.

marwash22
Beast is too fast, but Beast can't put Thor down and he'll get tired eventually... then he takes the hammer to the face.

Impediment
Beast wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
Beast is too fast, but Beast can't put Thor down and he'll get tired eventually... then he takes the hammer to the face.

Thor won't get tired? He was huffing and puffing like a ***** after 15mins of battle and being stabbed by a little Loki dagger. Norse demi-god didn't listen to rule #1 of Zombieland, bra.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
has better durability, having survived a crater-causing attack. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Thor took punches from an enraged Hulk. We saw what a calm, just transformed Hulk did to one of the flying whale things.

Thor stomps. Thor fires lightning. Lightning is much faster than a bullet.

Impediment
Thor won't get tired? He was huffing and puffing like a ***** after 15mins of battle and being stabbed by a little Loki dagger. Norse demi-god didn't listen to rule #1 of Zombieland, bra.

The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio.

When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Thor took punches from an enraged Hulk. We saw what a calm, just transformed Hulk did to one of the flying whale things.

Thor stomps. Thor fires lightning. Lightning is much faster than a bullet.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/2637056_700b.jpg

NemeBro
That "crater" is puny.

Much less impressive than the Jotunheim smash.

Robtard
It's easier to smash already crumbling rock and ice than it is Chinese pavements, they're like class 9.

But we're talking about durability; not Thor's attacks which can't touch Asian-man.

the ninjak
I wasn't implying he was catching lightning.

Better question, how will Thor touch Beast, since he's the far faster one here and has better durability, having survived a crater-causing attack.

As Rage and I wrote.

Thor flies. sucks everything into the sky. ZAP! Without ground below his feat the beast can't jump or block squat.

Thor wins this everytime. He has the feats to prove it.

Addyrew
Ya Really You right ninjak

Robtard
As Rage and I wrote.

Thor flies. sucks everything into the sky. ZAP! Without ground below his feat the beast can't jump or block squat.

Thor wins this everytime. He has the feats to prove it.

So you admit that like the Destroyer armor The Beast is too much for Thor to face in battle and he'd need to resort to phaggy-tactics like flying away and making some wind out where it's safe for him.

So brave.

ares834
Thor throws his hammer at Beast. Beast dodge it then proceeds to pick it up. Thor than stands in shock as the empowered Beast beats Thor to death.

/thread

Impediment
How can Beast pick it up if he isn't worthy?

ares834
It was sarcasm.

NemeBro
So you admit that like the Destroyer armor The Beast is too much for Thor to face in battle and he'd need to resort to phaggy-tactics like flying away and making some wind out where it's safe for him.

So brave. The Beast's best hit is barely going to phase Thor.

Also, didn't either Loki or Thor dodge bullets in the movie?

Newjak
The Beast's best hit is barely going to phase Thor.

Also, didn't either Loki or Thor dodge bullets in the movie? I don't remember them dodging any bullet, I do know Loki got hit by quite a few bullets tho.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't remember them dodging any bullet, I do know Loki got hit by quite a few bullets tho.

the bullets didn't even faze Loki

as for Thor, I believe he did dodge bullets

ares834
He crawled out of the line of fire when the plane was shooting at Hulk but he never was shown actually dodging bullets.

Robtard
The Beast's best hit is barely going to phase Thor.

Also, didn't either Loki or Thor dodge bullets in the movie?

Thor can't touch The Beast, he might as well be moving in slow-mo.

Nope.

NemeBro
Thor's lightning can certainly touch the Beast.

the ninjak

So brave.

Who gives a crap if it's brave. Thor wins lolz.
I accept your resignation.

lilshogun
The Beast will just boomarang his slippers into Thor's mouth for the KO. Originally posted by roughrider
The Beast might perplex him at first, but c'mon.

He might be too much for most any street leveler, but is he going to deflect a mjolnir strike with just two fingers?

Thor can bring down the hammer for an atomic-like explosion of energy. I just saw the Beast get beaten by sonics from inside a bell.

Thor whirlwinds him into the air and hits or drops him at his leisure.

Robtard
Who gives a crap if it's brave. Thor wins lolz.
I accept your resignation.

LoL, wut?

The fight is in Central Park, when Thor flies away like a pansy to create his little tornado from a safe distance, the Beast can easily use the trees for cover. Hell, he could throw a tree at Thor and spear his ass, with the power he can generate.

roughrider
Thor can't touch The Beast, he might as well be moving in slow-mo.

Nope.

You sound like the people who were saying Mongoose in the comics was owning Thor due to his speed - until Thor got angry and showed him what God+Speed can really do.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/305/thor391142xp.jpg/

Beast will be an annoyance for a little while to Thor, but no more.

Robtard
Originally posted by roughrider
You sound like the people who were saying Mongoose in the comics was owning Thor due to his speed - until Thor got angry and showed him what God+Speed can really do.

Film Thor is a shadow of comic Thor.

lilshogun
The problem here, Mongoose has no Kung Fu Hustle speed to back him up. The Beast does not do those ring around the rosey feats. Also, we are talking about Film Thor not comic book Thor feats.

Originally posted by roughrider

roughrider
Originally posted by lilshogun
The problem here, Mongoose has no Kung Fu Hustle speed to back him up. The Beast does not do those ring around the rosey feats. Also, we are talking about Film Thor not comic book Thor feats.

So until film Thor gets speedblitzed, your entire argument is moot because it can't be proven one way or another. I brought up the mongoose example from the comics because people here are making the same mistake they make about Thor in the comics; that he's vulnerable to a speedblitz attack and can't hit a fast target.

What's was consistently shown in Avengers was Thor's habit of holding back until he gets upset and decides to cut loose - a product of learning more humility and patience in his previous film. Such will be the case with the Beast.

the ninjak
LoL, wut?

The fight is in Central Park, when Thor flies away like a pansy to create his little tornado from a safe distance, the Beast can easily use the trees for cover. Hell, he could throw a tree at Thor and spear his ass, with the power he can generate.

There are many scenarios. But the Beast being a speedster will get on Thor's nerves and rising himself above the enemy and sucking him up is just a realistic way to take down the murderer.

Thor can also do the same blast he did on Thor's shield blinding the Beast for an easy grab. Or Jotenheim blast to lauch the Beast into the sky resulting in another easy fly and grab. But those methods result in collateral damage to Central Park. Which will piss the Mayor off and possibly hurt nearby civilians.

Tornado method isn't cowardly it's humane.

And to debate against your argument, the Beast running for cover amongst trees is cowardly for the Beast and out of character as well. And throwing a tree at Thor wont do squat lolz, and throwing a tree would expose him and raise him into the air. GAME OVER.
Do you really think a thrown tree would do squat when Thor remained in the air whilst hitting the Destroyer's disitergration beam out of the way?

Thor Wins with nobility and with little collateral damage and threat to civilians like a true Avenger would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.