Gabriel Yu-Law vs The Beast (KFH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Steel cage match to the death. Who takes it?

the ninjak
Good fight.

How big is the cage? I want to know the dimensions in metres, especially the height of the cage.

Lestov16
I've changed the arena. It's taking place in the Ozunu Temple from Ninja Assassin

the ninjak
Awwww a cage was a good idea.

If the arena is a large temple I see the beast in toadform bouncing around keeping the high ground.

But Law is just sooo fast.

Lestov16
Fine. The WWE Steel Cage, except the Steel has been replaced with adamantium.

the ninjak
arrrggghhh. How high and wide is the cage? in metres. It matters.

Lestov16
10 meters in length, width, and height

juggerman
Im am Yu-Law!
Im nobody's b!tch!

the ninjak
The Beast can leap in Toadform onto the roof of the cage and hold on.

Then bounce constantly. Then again Law had insane burst speed but his feats were completely inconsistant.

In such a tight enclosure I give this to the Beast.

marwash22
Law being faster to the point where it's actually a factor is debatable... The two old masters where seen running with Roadrunner-esque superspeed and The Beast is better than them so it's not a stretch to say he has that same (or greater) speed. The Beast was also seen to dodge and counter DBZ like punches; i doubt the gap in speed is even worth mentioning because Law showed absolutely nothing in terms of strength that would allow him to hurt The Beast.

The arena doesn't matter, Beast wins.

Robtard
The day Law catches a bullet between two fingers that was fired about a foot from his head is the day he's as fast as The Beast.

@ 1:30

a7iSVSrgzkw

KingD19
Wasn't Law fast enough to see bullets in flight?

lilshogun
The Beast uses his slippers to apply the WWE smackdown like this move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dXHw36ngOA
5dXHw36ngOA

lilshogun
The Beast has riduculous strength

0mega Spawn
Beast in a vicious stomp

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
The day Law catches a bullet between two fingers that was fired about a foot from his head is the day he's as fast as The Beast.

erm

7fmadN9k8xw

@1:59

Yulaw would have easily replicated that had he not been wielding two police cruisers like playtoys

Also, @1:36, he runs at a speed way faster than Beast and speed-blitzes the cops on the motorcycles. That couple Beast faced were nowhere near that fast or strong.

The day Beast holds a motorcycle in each hand effortlessly is when he is as strong as the Beast

I think the Beast is out of his league here

Robtard
Not a close comparison, son.

Repeat and watch real close, see where the bullet leaves, where it's at and where his hand moves from to catch it between two fingers all the while not looking in the direction of the gun.

kAeFp-3qYfg

The Beast is the Asian Law might have turned into if he killed Lawless and took all the power.

marwash22
Rob, this isn't even worth arguing.

Lestov16
Watch again, kid.

r-Dtlh5rYLw

Yulaw is definitely as fast as Beast and far stronger. His strength will overwhelm Beast.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16

Yulaw is definitely as fast as Beast and far stronger. His strength will overwhelm Beast.

You obviously can't comprehend the speed it would take to move your hand from the side of your body up to your face and catch something that's moving in excess of 800mph that was fired about a foot from your face. Let alone the strength and durability The Beast would have to have to stop/catch said bullet with two fingers while looking away.

Beast wins via a stomp, cos Yu Law is too slow and can't hurt him all that much.

edit: had a geek do some math, it would have taken 0.00042624 seconds for that bullet to travel 6 inches. This is the type of speed The Beast deals in.

Lestov16
You don't seem to comprehend that Yulaw has shown multiple times that he can move at and has reflexes at speeds that would allow him to replicate that feat.

As far as not being strong enough, Yulaw can effortlessly wield 1,000 lbs police motorcycles in each hand. He'll be able to break Beast.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
You don't seem to comprehend that Yulaw has shown multiple times that he can move at and has reflexes at speeds that would allow him to replicate that feat.

As far as not being strong enough, Yulaw can effortlessly wield 1,000 lbs police motorcycles in each hand. He'll be able to break Beast.

He has not, his own bullet feats are ridiculously fast, but pale in comparison to Beast shooting himself in the temple from a foot away

The Beast survived an attack that left a massive crater and is bullet-proof as seen. Yu Law's bike-swinging feat isn't nearly enough. Sure he'll bleed some, but that's about it.

edit: Also, you're wrong about Law being stronger, knocking a 165lbs Asian 15K+ feet into the air takes FAR more power than picking up and swinging about a ton. The Beast is likely on Hulk's level.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
Rob, this isn't even worth arguing.

I know, Bro. But someone's wrong on the internet!

NemeBro
The Beast knocked a man into the clouds.

Law's class 5 at best strength doesn't even compare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.