The Thanos ban has been lifted!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
The trolling, flaming, spite/bait threads and reports have all decreased over the past 2 days. Does Thanos deserve another chance or not? thanduros

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv148/splitterherz/Marvel%20Animated%20Gifs/Thanos/than-power.gif

JakeTheBank
The answer is Doom.

Estacado
Until quan leaves..313

biensalsa
Thanos has nothing to do with the blind faith of his followers if any, the cult followers should get punished.

Cogito
Somewhere between a week or two to Doom wins.

carver9
Superman combo to ko him into Hulk smash fist.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Estacado
Until quan gets banned..

Fixed

Silent Master
Until Quan admits that Squirrel Girl beat the real Thanos and that Thanos was getting his butt kicked against Odin and that Thanos would have lost the fight had it continued.

ctsketch
isn't this a Thanos thread?

iceman24567
Forever. Thanos can kick rocks

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Silent Master
Until everyone admits that Squirrel Girl beats every other character in fiction effortlessly

Fixed eek!

Silent Master
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Fixed eek!

Quan is the only "person" I know that has a problem accepting SG's victories.

Galan007
Has quan killed himself yet?

Estacado
Yeah but Death has banned him from her realm so he came back.

Silent Master
Huh, even Death doesn't like him. that sounds about right. Happy Dance

ilikecomics
while quan's beliefs on thanos are often hard to swallow, at least he's consistent and posts scans. also, the versus forum would be incredibly boring without him. I don't think quan should ever be banned.

Nihilist
Untill all the butthurt about Thanos dies down

Galan007
Originally posted by ilikecomics
while quan's beliefs on thanos are often hard to swallow, at least he's consistent and posts scans. also, the versus forum would be incredibly boring without him. I don't think quan should ever be banned. laughing out loud

Uriel005
Originally posted by ilikecomics
while quan's beliefs on thanos are often hard to swallow, at least he's consistent and posts scans. also, the versus forum would be incredibly boring without him. I don't think quan should ever be banned. if quan were banned I'd lose out on one of my sources of weekly/daily amusement. Don't ban Thanos I'd miss some of the fanboy responses and to top it off it entirely justifies my fanboy positions.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nihilist
Untill all the butthurt about Thanos dies down

Well, how long do you think it'll be before Quan gets over his butt-hurt about Thanos losing to Squirrel Girl and getting beat-down by Odin?

Nihilist
Untill all the butthurt about Thanos dies down Originally posted by Silent Master
Well, how long do you think it'll be before Quan gets over his butt-hurt about Thanos losing to Squirrel Girl and getting beat-down by Odin?
Seems like it will be a long while then with regards to the butthurt

Silent Master
Seems like it will be a long while then with regards to the butthurt

Yea....I don't have any faith in Quan either.

Zack Fair
Nihilist looks butthurt.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Nihilist looks butthurt. What about? the endless and pointless Thanos threads with the same things being repeated over and over again!

Zack Fair
Is the ban for real????

Thanos deserves better. uhuh

Silent Master
What about? the endless and pointless Thanos threads with the same things being repeated over and over again!

I agree, Thanos fanboys really need some new material.

Cogito
I think this thread is proof that the ban needs to continue for some time...bangin

Nihilist
I agree, Thanos fanboys really need some new material. The irony of this post, in this of all threads proves my point.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Cogito
I think this thread is proof that the ban needs to continue for some time...bangin

You're right, the ban should last at least another month.

Rush

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by biensalsa
Thanos has nothing to do with the blind faith of his followers if any, the cult followers should get punished.

This why should we all be punished?? big grin

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
The trolling, flaming, spite/bait threads and reports have all decreased over the past 2 days. Does Thanos deserve another chance or not? thanduros

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv148/splitterherz/Marvel%20Animated%20Gifs/Thanos/than-power.gif

No. Also, Aquaman wins.

Sr J-Bieb
Forever. Everytime I'm on, you have absolute morons hating on Thanos. While Quan makes good posters hate on Thanos, Nihilus loses his mind, and Kurupt Thanos vehemently defends him while causing little attention to himself.

Thanos might be my favorite character, but those threads are shit fests to say the least. While most of it stems from Quan causing quanblems, he is in no way the worst of those threads.

Zack Fair
quanblems lol

TheLordofMurder

Thanos threads should be banned forever...why?

Because its completely impossible to have rational discussions pertaining to him because of the relentles nature of the Thanos fanboys here...

When you have people really trying to argue that Thanos beats pre-retcon Molecule Man and Celestials, then all rationality goes out the door...

The above applies to more than just Quan btw as even Nihilist (who also admitted that Thanos was High Trans to Low Skyfather) has tried to argue that Thanos can beat a Celestial; no High Trans or Low Skyfather is coming close to beating a Celestial, and all of us except the die-hard Thanos fanboys here know that...its common sense.

Anyway, once again, due to the inability to have a rational discussion here pertaining to Thanos, Thanos threads should be banned forever...

jalek moye
This thread proves that the forum can't handle it

JakeTheBank
Honestly, Thanos threads wind up causing shit storms because of either Quanhate or just general butthurt.

PillarofOsiris
Why not just ban Quan instead? I like thanos more than Quan. And thanos threads can be interesting. If it wasn't for him thanos threads could be fun. No one in their right mind thinks thanos beats a celestial or runs king Thor, and anyone who says otherwise is a useless troll who brings down the quality of the site .

jalek moye
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Why not just ban Quan instead? I like thanos more than Quan. And thanos threads can be interesting. If it wasn't for him thanos threads could be fun. No one in their right mind thinks thanos beats a celestial or runs king Thor, and anyone who says otherwise is a useless troll who brings down the quality of the site . Because it's not just Quan it's fanboyism and butthurt on both sides. Quan is the most known issue but he is far from the only one.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, if you banned Quan for his Thanos-love, you may as well ban a bunch of other people.

jalek moye
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Honestly, if you banned Quan for his Thanos-love, you may as well ban a bunch of other people.

Pretty much

vansonbee
Thanos, Hulk, Thor, Wolverine.

There seem to be trend only for Marvel Characters ^ Ban them all! Have only DC vs thread!

PillarofOsiris
I hate to call out the mods, because I might get banned, but really, it's partially their fault for letting a thread like "thanos vs rune king Thor" to exist past 10 seconds. That thread can have two responses: 90% of people saying stomp, and the thanos-Quan- boys sayings thanos wins. And not just thanos, but there have been a lot of spite threads sneaking through lately.

JakeTheBank
DC characters get wanked just as much as Marvel.

Silent Master
It doesn't matter if the thread is a good fight or a stomp against Thanos, Quan and the other Thanos fanboys will never admit that Thanos could/would lose, so it's kind of hard to take any Thanos thread seriously.

PillarofOsiris
DC characters get wanked just as much as Marvel.

Has anyone here ever claimed superman beats a celestial or rune king Thor?

JakeTheBank
Even so, making spite/bait threads for the sole purpose of getting a response from Quan or others doesn't really help.

I'll admit that the forum is pretty divided in terms of where Thanos stands. I've seen arguments for Thanos being trans, low-skyfather, and above, and some of them have been pretty concrete.

But if any action is going to be taken against Thanos, you may as well start banning Hulk, Superman, Thor, Flash, and other threads, too.

JakeTheBank

Yes. People have seriously claimed that Superman can beat anyone due to his "aura", if not just outright sing them out of existence 10/10 on a forum thread without PIS. Or that him being a "nexus being" means that it's impossible for Superman to be spited against.

Anyone objective can look through the forum and see that stupid shit gets said about any popular or powerful character, not just Thanos. Superman, Thor, Flash, Silver Surfer, Hulk, etc.

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
Thanos, Hulk, Thor, Wolverine.

This is so true. Too true. These 4 people own the first 4 pages of the forum..too many threads with their name in them.

carver9
Yes. People have seriously claimed that Superman can beat anyone due to his "aura", if not just outright sing them out of existence 10/10 on a forum thread without PIS. Or that him being a "nexus being" means that it's impossible for Superman to be spited against.

Anyone objective can look through the forum and see that stupid shit gets said about any popular or powerful character, not just Thanos. Superman, Thor, Flash, Silver Surfer, Hulk, etc.

Reasonable debator. What's your profession Jake?

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
This is so true. Too true. These 4 people own the first 4 pages of the forum..too many threads with their name in them. Pr, execute order 66.

carver9
Pr, execute order 66.

Lol...what did I do this time Bada?

JakeTheBank
Pr, execute order 66.

http://www.freewebs.com/darthclub/_sidious.jpg

JakeTheBank
Reasonable debator. What's your profession Jake?

I actually work at a grocery store. I do catering orders and whatnot.

Badabing
Lol...what did I do this time Bada? Nothing, just having fun...at your expense! Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://www.freewebs.com/darthclub/_sidious.jpg laughing out loud

carver9
I actually work at a grocery store. I do catering orders and whatnot.

Ok, I thought you was like a manager or something. Last question, just out of curiosity, how old are you? I think everyone here knows my age (29 with the knowledge of a 40 yr old man).

carver9
Nothing, just having fun...at your expense! laughing out loud

Lol...I know (even though I want to know what code 66 is big grin )...I can kind of tell when you are serious Bada.

JakeTheBank
Ok, I thought you was like a manager or something. Last question, just out of curiosity, how old are you? I think everyone here knows my age (29 with the knowledge of a 40 yr old man).

Nah, I'm not a manager, at least not yet.

Badabing
I want to know what code 66 is You never saw Revenge of the Sith? no expression

Mindset
Let's let Doom decide.

biensalsa
I think Thanos should not be banned, He is a cool character.

But the fanbase needs to tone down the no limits fallacy

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Let's let Doom decide.

thumb up

vansonbee
There should be a "read me" and "agreement button", regarding Thanos at registration for new members.

Educate the new/younger members and hope for the best, that they do not become corrupted by the fanboys.

CosmicComet
All this just proves Thanos is the best.

His quest for chaos knows no bounds, and cannot be contained within the inks of comics.

TheLordofMurder
Why not just ban Quan instead? I like thanos more than Quan. And thanos threads can be interesting. If it wasn't for him thanos threads could be fun. No one in their right mind thinks thanos beats a celestial or runs king Thor, and anyone who says otherwise is a useless troll who brings down the quality of the site .

thumb up

As someone who actually likes Thanos I couldnt agree more...

When I 1st started coming to this site, I wasnt making Thanos spite threads and baiting the Thanos fanboys, but over time and after shaking my head in compete disbelief by the "Thanos beats everyone" mentality I was witness to, I couldnt help but start to slam Thanos and those who rabidly support him...

I garantee you, that I'd leave Thanos alone if the Thanos Defense Force didnt show up and pollute every thread with Thanos in it with their BS...

Raptor22
I think the main problem is thread spamming. I don't know if that's a real term but it seems to fit. there are a good number of spite threads but the biggest problem in my eyes is the constant voicing of the same opinion,statement, feat, comment, etc... over and over. It derails and makes it hard to an actual debate with someone or a group or enjoy reading a thread when u have to constantly scroll thru the same posts from the same few people, page after page. There are basically 3 options in my eyes. 1 just let things remain how they have been. 2 just say screw the rules and let anyone go on about anything they want. Or 3 have the mods crack down and close more threads and/or give out more warnings and bans when people derail what could be decent threads. Mods I'm not saying it's your fault, but if there is going to be a change it's gonna have to be brought on by u guys. I personaly think u guys should not be so nice and be dicks a lot more. just my opinion.

Raptor22
Or people could just stop bickering endlessly all the time and just put other people on ignore when they don't want to see their b.s. but I don't see that as a very likely thing to happen anytime soon.

gogogadgetgo

i think h1 did...you know with his combo to ko speed kills be all end all super duper advantage superman has over thanos, rkt, kt, odin, etc etc etc.

carver9
I think the mods are pretty consistent at giving out warnings (I get ripped up daily by them), I just don't think they have the time or chance to scroll through 100's of posts...kind of difficult for a mod if you ask me. I see a lot of people get away with some craziness but again, its hard to catch when you have so much going on in one thread. So I don't think blaming the mods is the right way to head with this, I just think some people just need to calm down a bit. I know I vote for Hulk majority of the time but you would never see me go in a thread thinking Hulk could beat Odin, Zeus, and especially a Celestial...I know his limits.

But whatever...the members we have here are good, and pretty much the same people post every day. Anymore bands and we won't have anyone here on the site. I don't think Quan needs to be banned either...he makes good arguments (even though he is A Thanos fanatic) and he is consistent.

Igniz
Oh you Guyz still letting Quan get to you?

I mean Quanchi112 stated this after all

Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur wins.

In this thread by the way.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=564365&pagenumber=1

Quan made me laughing out loud so hard, I started doing this rolling on floor laughing

I think Thanos shouldn't be banned in threads.Just don't let the Thanosing get to you.That's all there is to it big grin

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Igniz
Oh you Guyz still letting Quan get to you?

I mean Quanchi112 stated this after all

In this thread by the way.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=564365&pagenumber=1

Quan made me laughing out loud so hard, I started doing this rolling on floor laughing

I think Thanos shouldn't be banned in threads.Just don't let the Thanosing get to you.That's all there is to it big grin

And then Damborgson ruined it :

Originally posted by Damborgson

Surtur wins.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnr2ydHv7P1qdezf9o1_500.gif

You are aware Thanos is on the team you are voting against correct?
Good catch. I briefly viewed the thread and did not see Thanos. Thanos solos. Good call.

DarkSaint85
All of you are reported for trolling.

-Pr-
I hate to call out the mods, because I might get banned, but really, it's partially their fault for letting a thread like "thanos vs rune king Thor" to exist past 10 seconds. That thread can have two responses: 90% of people saying stomp, and the thanos-Quan- boys sayings thanos wins. And not just thanos, but there have been a lot of spite threads sneaking through lately.

We can't monitor the forums 24/7.

Pr, execute order 66.

Done... It will be little time before results start to be seen...

Raptor22
I think the mods are pretty consistent at giving out warnings (I get ripped up daily by them), I just don't think they have the time or chance to scroll through 100's of posts...kind of difficult for a mod if you ask me. I see a lot of people get away with some craziness but again, its hard to catch when you have so much going on in one thread. So I don't think blaming the mods is the right way to head with this, I just think some people just need to calm down a bit. I know I vote for Hulk majority of the time but you would never see me go in a thread thinking Hulk could beat Odin, Zeus, and especially a Celestial...I know his limits.

But whatever...the members we have here are good, and pretty much the same people post every day. Anymore bands and we won't have anyone here on the site. I don't think Quan needs to be banned either...he makes good arguments (even though he is A Thanos fanatic) and he is consistent. I don't blame the mods either. They're in a tough spot trying to keep the boards orderly and having limits while giving us a place to discuss things freely. It's a fine line and probably not easy to maintain while keeping everyone happy. They're not the problem but it's obvious there is a problem if all the threads for a certain character are closed and new ones can't be made. Im sure its not just the mods who see a problem, im going to assume there were several complaints from posters that led to the closings. Trust me Carver I'm with you in thinking if too many more members get banned the site will go down hill, but do u think its good for the site to have characters like Thanos banned from discussion because a select few members cant act decent?. I personally would rather have members banned than characters.

Igniz
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
And then Damborgson ruined it :

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnr2ydHv7P1qdezf9o1_500.gif

You are aware Thanos is on the team you are voting against correct?
Good catch. I briefly viewed the thread and did not see Thanos. Thanos solos. Good call.

Nevertheless, we had a bundle of laughs in that thread laughing out loud

When Damborgson pointed it out, it was still laughing out loud

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Igniz

Nevertheless, we had a bundle of laughs in that thread laughing out loud

When Damborgson pointed it out, it was still laughing out loud

Ah , but then quan is meant to make everyone laugh at his expense , isn't he ?

Diesldude
I don't mind thanos thread as long as the discussions don't involve ghey cocklove.

Bentley
When Quanchi accepts that Thanos vs Odin proved that Odin was Thanos's superior.

Naija boy
Honestly, Thanos threads wind up causing shit storms because of either Quanhate or just general butthurt.

This is spot on.

Quite frankly i think quan is not even the major issue. We all know that Quan will support Thanos in virtually every thread. Thats old news and does NOT need to cause such an enormous shitstorm every single time he appears in a thread. If anything Quan is not even the "Thanos Brigades" most aggressive or chaotic poster and is by no means the worst poster on this site. The thing which causes most problems are the amazingly vitriolic emotions he and now by extension Thanos are able to induce in some other posters. Thats the root of the flamewars bashfests. When you then combine this with the angrier members of the Thanos brigade well.......we get to this point.

Bouboumaster
Free Thanos!

Also, Hulk smash!

OneDumbG0
^ As long as it takes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It doesn't matter if the thread is a good fight or a stomp against Thanos, Quan and the other Thanos fanboys will never admit that Thanos could/would lose, so it's kind of hard to take any Thanos thread seriously.

This is a complete lie... Bieb, Nihi (when sane) and myself often times pick Thanos to lose... I have no issue with thanos being outgunned and saying so. Start getting your facts straight...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ As long as it takes.

You would miss it and you know it to

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a complete lie... Bieb, Nihi (when sane) and myself often times pick Thanos to lose... I have no issue with thanos being outgunned and saying so. Start getting your facts straight...

Can you give me some examples of when you said that Thanos would lose?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Don't need to give anything to you.. do the research yourself and find my posts.... You will see beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm correct. If I'm not and you can't find me saying so at times.. then by all means prove it..I know you won't be able to so I'll accept your concession now.

Silent Master
IOW, you have no examples.

Back on topic, I agree with OneDumbG0.

red sabre
well havent been around here for very long time and dont know what weight my opinion has but would like to put my 2 cents in, i dont think quan should be banned even with most people dont agree with him he is still giving reasons to his opinions and if people feel he is wrong they can just disprove his claims.

Silent Master
Originally posted by red sabre
well havent been around here for very long time and dont know what weight my opinion has but would like to put my 2 cents in, i dont think quan should be banned even with most people dont agree with him he is still giving reasons to his opinions and if people feel he is wrong they can just disprove his claims.

The problem with that is, even when people provide proof that he's wrong about an issue, he just ignores or makes excuses for why the proof doesn't count.

Zack Fair
The problem with that is, even when people provide proof that he's wrong about an issue, he just ignores or makes excuses for why the proof doesn't count.

Exactly. Still this place would be a graveyard *coughGamesVscough* without Quan and Carv.

KuRuPT Thanosi
IOW, you have no examples.

Back on topic, I agree with OneDumbG0.

I have plenty of examples.. examples for all to see.. JUST LOOK UP MY POSTS... I'm not doing research for you.. YOU MADE THE CLAIM so you have to PROVE your claim. I will give you just one example, and example that goes to your core.. I have on numerous occasions picked Odin to beat Thanos.

Zack Fair
Its civil war all over again...

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Its civil war all over again...

thumb up

vince_slice

Even so, making spite/bait threads for the sole purpose of getting a response from Quan or others doesn't really help.

I'll admit that the forum is pretty divided in terms of where Thanos stands. I've seen arguments for Thanos being trans, low-skyfather, and above, and some of them have been pretty concrete.

But if any action is going to be taken against Thanos, you may as well start banning Hulk, Superman, Thor, Flash, and other threads, too.

^ This pretty much sums it up.

carver9
Nobody should be banned for giving their own personal opinion. If Quan thinks Thanos can beat God himself, Thats his opinion...ignore Quan if you can't keep up with him being persistent. Quan is one of the most entertaining posters on this site and the guy is funny as hell...I don't even know why people use the report function on here anyways, especially against someone that has been here as long as Quan, its lame and childish if you ask me. Out of all the years I have been here, I have only reported one person and that was a new troll because I respect all of your opinions, even if they are wrong. The ignore function is made for a reason, if you don't like what anyone have said on here, put them on ignore but you not having the same opinion as Quan doesn't mean that everyone disagrees with him. Moral of story, no, Thanos threads should not be closed, the people that are having issues with the threads need to stay up out of them, the people that are having issues with Quan, put him on ignore, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind...its usually the same people that goes thread to thread reporting people, try a new routine, hit the ignore function instead.

Thanks.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where has Quan gone? Did he take the ban so personally.. being that he''s Thanos.. just decided to stay away since he was banned

Estacado
Where has Quan gone? Did he take the ban so personally.. being that he''s Thanos.. just decided to stay away since he was banned
Good one....haermm

janus77
Till Surfer grows a dick (and then we can see Surfer killing Thanos on-panel, in a legit comic... and have mixed feelings about it sending Quan and the Thanobois to the therapist).

iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/25as209.gif

biensalsa
Nobody should be banned for giving their own personal opinion. If Quan thinks Thanos can beat God himself, Thats his opinion...ignore Quan if you can't keep up with him being persistent. Quan is one of the most entertaining posters on this site and the guy is funny as hell...I don't even know why people use the report function on here anyways, especially against someone that has been here as long as Quan, its lame and childish if you ask me. Out of all the years I have been here, I have only reported one person and that was a new troll because I respect all of your opinions, even if they are wrong. The ignore function is made for a reason, if you don't like what anyone have said on here, put them on ignore but you not having the same opinion as Quan doesn't mean that everyone disagrees with him. Moral of story, no, Thanos threads should not be closed, the people that are having issues with the threads need to stay up out of them, the people that are having issues with Quan, put him on ignore, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind...its usually the same people that goes thread to thread reporting people, try a new routine, hit the ignore function instead.

Thanks.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

red sabre
i noticed that in this thread people are taking shots at the thanos fans who are KuRuPT Thanosi and Nhilist, first of all those are good posters in my eyes and i actually dont remember seeing them being fanboys even as far as the character they support, whats wrong with them liking thanos? is it wrong to like that character? actually thanos fans are the most non biased ones around here if we compare them to the superman and thor fans

iceman24567
i noticed that in this thread people are taking shots at the thanos fans who are KuRuPT Thanosi and Nhilist, first of all those are good posters in my eyes and i actually dont remember seeing them being fanboys even as far as the character they support, whats wrong with them liking thanos? is it wrong to like that character? actually thanos fans are the most non biased ones around here if we compare them to the superman and thor fans
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/hatergonehate-1.gif

Estacado

Thanks.
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8189/powellbw0.jpg

-Pr-

Thanks.

Given that you're one of the biggest trouble-makers on the site, that's rich.

--

People, this thread isn't an excuse to bash Thanos fans. There's really nothing wrong with the character that calls for this, and as for his fans, you debate against them or you just ignore them. No name-dropping, please.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8189/powellbw0.jpg

laughing out loud

@Pr...I don't mess with anyone here...I give my opinion and that is what this site is for, your own personal opinion.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/hatergonehate-1.gif

laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver is awesome!@!!

carver9
Carver is awesome!@!!

Which is the reason you backed down from me in the Hulk vs Thanos thread. Let me know when you are ready.

Happy Dance

KuRuPT Thanosi
You just exhibited other reasons why I think your awesome... your sense of humor.. and positivity despite losing over and over to me. Please bump any Thanos vs. Hulk thread which you feel I "backed down".. Ooo wait they don't exist...

-Pr-
laughing out loud

@Pr...I don't mess with anyone here...I give my opinion and that is what this site is for, your own personal opinion.

Yeah, right...

Silent Master

Which Superman and Thor fans are more biased than Quan?

Sr J-Bieb
Which Superman and Thor fans are more biased than Quan? Avlon, Rage, H1... whatever he's a fan of, nvr, and a bunch of random posters that came in and flaunted their love.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Avlon, Rage, H1... whatever he's a fan of, nvr, and a bunch of random posters that came in and flaunted their love.

I can maybe see H1 being equal to Quan, but I've never seen the others even approach Quan level bias.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is quan anymore a fanboy of Thanos than Mindset is of Doom?

Silent Master
I don't post in many Doom threads, so I wouldn't know.

Sr J-Bieb
I can maybe see H1 being equal to Quan, but I've never seen the others even approach Quan level bias. You've missed a lot of classic Avlon moments then. He's not here anymore though, or is he...

Silent Master
If Avlon was that bad, I'm glad I missed his posts.

Cogito
Is quan anymore a fanboy of Thanos than Mindset is of Doom?

That's an entirely different situation.

Badabing
Is quan anymore a fanboy of Thanos than Mindset is of Doom? I should warn you for Mindset bashing! Stop with your hate and lies!

Mindset
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You've missed a lot of classic Avlon moments then. He's not here anymore though, or is he... He still is, somewhere.

Mindset
Is quan anymore a fanboy of Thanos than Mindset is of Doom? I'm not a Doom fanboy, are you crazy?

I should warn you for Mindset bashing! Stop with your hate and lies! thumb up

JakeTheBank
There's no such thing as Doom fanboys.

Only realists.

Mindset

Only geniuses.

Fixed.

gogogadgetgo
I can maybe see H1 being equal to Quan, but I've never seen the others even approach Quan level bias.

In quan's defense, he's only mostly biased for Thanos (and sentry) and is useually sane when neither of the two are concerned.

Also, seriously? h1 = quan? come on! what did quan ever do to you to deserve such a comment from you? quan deserves better laughing

rotiart

Personally I don't think it's fair to ban quan or thanks when in actuality it's more the people trying to bait the fanboys that I think are the problem more so in this case then quan himself.

You guys should remind all fanboys we go off current showings...

red sabre
yeah i agree everybody are biased towards some character, its the baiters and the reporters that cause the problems.

the ninjak
Quan does nothing wrong. He debates Thanos deal with it.

It's the punk ass kids who converse with themselves with socks and create endless bait threads that are the problem.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
Personally I don't think it's fair to ban quan or thanks when in actuality it's more the people trying to bait the fanboys that I think are the problem more so in this case then quan himself.

Really?

As one who fully admits to baiting, trolling, and flamming Quan, why do I (and others like me) do this?

I started it because all attempts at rational discussions about Thanos fail horribly; at 1st my threads involving Thanos were legit, but after seeing thread after thread after thread (and not just mines) hijacked by The Thanos Defense Force, you cant help but start to attack them...

On this forum (especially as pertains the Thanos Fanboys) their are almost always only 2 possible results; either you are creating a Thanos hate thread and its spite against the Mad Titan or Thanos annihilates his opponent utterly and finishes him/her/it off with the Rock Bottom...

There are no 6/10 or 7/10 splits in either direction as pertains Thanos fights as all rationality vanishes once the fanboys show up...

So yeah, as a result, I fully contend that Thanos threads should be banned forever; its simply impossible to have a rational discussion pertaining to him here because of the extreme fanboyism...

If it was possible to discuss him rationally (and this is something I'd love to do as I actually like the character), then of course Thanos threads shouldnt be banned, but that simply isnt the case here...

Bentley

Only ignorants who don't know Kang yet.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by the ninjak Quan does nothing wrong. He debates Thanos deal with it.

No...wrong.

He irrationally supports Thanos no matter what; he was once tried to argue that because Thanos is Deaths Avatar, he could "Bring Death" to pre-retcon Molecule Man and defeat him as a result...

Never mind that Classic Owen was way beyond Death and could beat her without even trying...

See, there is no rational debate with someone like this; its impossible...

And with the Thanos fanboys it goes further; I remember a thread where the Thanos Defense Force asked what feats Gaea had to suggest that she'd beat Thanos...

Gaea beating Thanos (under forum conditions) should be common sense as she's a dang-gone Elder God and hes a Low Skyfather at best; her status alone demostrates a clear and large superiority over Thanos, but the TDF arent comprehending that...

I remember making this very argument and pointing out that Love and Hate are similarly lacking in feats, but was there any doubt that they'd stomp Thanos flat...of course they would! Why? Simply based on being far superior to Thanos status wise...

So once again, when you have the Thanos supporters attempting to argue on behalf of Thanos to the point of utter ridiculousness, then there is simply no way to debate rationally...

And once again, because of this, you simply cant debate Thanos here...

iceman24567
Originally posted by the ninjak

It's the punk ass kids who converse with themselves with socks and create endless bait threads that are the problem.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/picard-face-palm.gif

Estacado

wut?haermm

-Pr-
I blame Bada for this cluster**** of a thread, or at least what it's become.

Thanos threads are a problem, and it's the fault of both sides when it comes to reports, so trying to deflect blame is plain stupid.

Closing soon anyway.

the ninjak
Originally posted by iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/picard-face-palm.gif Originally posted by Estacado
wut?haermm

lolz why does it piss you guys off so much?

-Pr-

It's not so much being pissed off, it's that you were somewhat off-base.

Estacado
Quan is like one of bigest trolls on kmc.

the ninjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's not so much being pissed off, it's that you were somewhat off-base.

laughing fair enough. I find his shenadigans entertaining.

Bentley
I actually rather debate with Quanchi than Zopzop, despite the fact they are both Tyrant-fans Galactus haters. I rather discuss Thanos with Quan than discussing Sentry or Tyrant actually stick out tongue

PillarofOsiris
Anyone else notice the board has been a little dead since Thanos threads were banned?

Bentley
People tend to have fun and enjoy themselves on weekends.

PillarofOsiris
What's more enjoyable than debating whether or not Thanos could beat a Celestial one on one?

Bentley
To be fair, most threads involving Celestials or high-end cosmics are awful.

Estacado
What's more enjoyable than debating whether or not Thanos could beat a Celestial one on one?
Or Spectre or Mxy...

Bentley
Gotta love the Spectre, he goes from stalemating/beating the Living Tribunal a few years ago to being "challenged" by Thanos.

This is just proof that lots of DC posters left sad

Estacado
Originally posted by Bentley
Gotta love the Spectre, he goes from stalemating/beating the Living Tribunal a few years ago to being "challenged" by Thanos.

This is just proof that lots of DC posters left sad
Quan made them run away...haermm

cdtm
So, I can't make an Iron Fist vs Thanos thread. sad

Always wanted to see Danny beat the beat the snot out of Thanos.

vince_slice
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Really?

As one who fully admits to baiting, trolling, and flamming Quan, why do I (and others like me) do this?
- snip-

How many times have you broken the No Spite/Bait Thread rule? I've lost count to be honest. Just looking at some of the Thanos related threads you've come up with gives me this:

Thanos, amped up on Venom, vs Surtur
The entire High Herald Tier (as per the old tierings here at KMC) vs Thanos
Uatu with the Asgardian Destroyer vs Thanos
Full Power Tyrant vs Thanos
Franklin Richards vs Thanos

It doesn't matter what rationalization you give for creating these, or how much Quanchi/Thanos hate you have, none these reasons justify the amount of Thanos spite threads you created. It doesn't matter whether Quanchi thinks Thanos can beat the Living Tribunal or the writers themselves, it still doesn't justify you breaking the no spite thread rule period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, Ninjak is right. Quanchi hasn't broken any rule, unless there's a rule against being an irrational fanboy. He's just a crazy fanboy with crazy fanboy opinions. There are guidelines in the forum rules thread on how to deal with fanboys, which I'll quote below in italics:

"Fanboy! Biased! Influenced!

So you're debating over who is stronger, The Flesh or The Incomprehensible Bulk. Each has feats that could match each other in strength; maybe they've leveled a building or two with a single punch, and so on. You have perfect proof that The Flesh could obviously beat The Bulk in a fist fight.

However, the person you are debating with is known to the forum as IncomBulkFan87. Every time he posts, you find that he completely ignores your proof of the Flesh's victory and asserts that the Bulk is invincible or could easily beat anyone in a fist fight.

At this point, it may be very tempting to shout to him the following:

"You're a fanboy!"
"You're biased against The Flesh!"
"You're influenced by Miracle Comics against Lightpony Comics!"

You consider them to be completely pointless to debate with because of their obvious enjoyment of The Incomprehensible Bulk from Miracle Comics.

But don't do it! It will either automatically devolve into bashing or cause you to look the fool! Not to mention that calling someone a fanboy is also a means of discrediting someone so that your debate is more successful.

Instead, either agree to disagree with the person you're debating against, let someone else reason with the person, or put the 'fanboy' on Ignore."

^ If people can't follow these easy guidelines on how to deal with irrational fanboys, and start creating spite and bait threads to cause shitstorms, than it's their own fault. Don't ban the fanboy or his favourite character from the forum just because certain individuals can't control their emotions.

Horrificus
Thanos is an essential part of the forum.

I'm gone for 4 days and these guys actually manage to get a comic book character banned! So funny....

dmills
Silly threads are deserving of silly responses. If somebody deliberately makes a spite thread such as "Thanos vs The Living Tribunal", then quite frankly they deserve the silliness that comes with it. As a matter of fact I'd be in favor of giving the perpetrators of those threads some lengthy time off as they are purposely spamming up the forum, which is nearly as bad as the random troll spam that we get on occasion.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by dmills
As a matter of fact, I'd be in favor of giving the perpetrators of those threads some lengthy time off as they are purposely spamming up the forum, which is nearly as bad as the random troll spam we get on occasion.

I couldn't agree more with this.

Mindset
Originally posted by dmills
Silly threads are deserving of silly responses. If somebody deliberately makes a spite thread such as "Thanos vs The Living Tribunal", then quite frankly they deserve the silliness that comes with it. As a matter of fact I'd be in favor of giving the perpetrators of those threads some lengthy time off as they are purposely spamming up the forum, which is nearly as bad as the random troll spam that we get on occasion. I say we just let marwash have his way with them.

A punishment that no one will ever forget.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>