Luke Cage vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both fight each other at best and to the best of their abilities ...

1.H2H only no shield
2.C.A with shield Luke cage can use a adimantium chain.

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

pym-ftw
1.) cage should easily with no pis 10/10

2.) Cage again but more like 7/10

red sabre
cap choke him out

cap use pressure points on soft tissues that will be effected even with his hard skin, also cap can just bust his knee caps with a kick and cripple cage

cap kick to the balls followed by ripping out his eyes and shoving them down the throat

abhilegend
Luke.

Prep-Man
Cage.

red sabre
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX78bTVwH4I

nwg202
cage

vansonbee
Luke > Gators > Captain America

KingD19
Sabre is funny man. The shit he comes up with.

namorsubby
Luke Cage.

Caps Conscience
Cap will evade long enough to find a way to beat Luke.

Juk3n
Steve will find a way.

red sabre
Originally posted by red sabre
cap choke him out

cap use pressure points on soft tissues that will be effected even with his hard skin, also cap can just bust his knee caps with a kick and cripple cage

cap kick to the balls followed by ripping out his eyes and shoving them down the throat

this guy tells the truth

Bentley
Cap wins. Luke takes some by random chance, maybe.

red sabre
Cap will use weak spots and pressure points to defeat cage, what stops him from kicking cage in the balls? bust his knee caps? rip his eye out? hit him in the ear dome and make him death? use tendon and joint manipulation? a shield shop to the back of the head will do the trick easily ,his skin is durable and his overall durability is super human however spots like the ones i stated will take him out

daredevil was bvoxing with him and making some work on him with gloves on as i remember, scorpion beat the crap out of him physically, spider man and iron fist hurt him... no reason for cap not to be able to with the right tactics and methods

KingD19
Daredevil didn't do anything. Cage got poisoned before the fight.

And Cage has fought Wonderman, Hulk, Rhino, Iron Clad, Wrecker, Hiroim, Namor, etc...

He's hung with all of them and they were putting down punches that would literally kill Cap. He kept going. In a forum fight, no CIS, no PIS. Cap loses.

cdtm
Originally posted by ozz81
Both fight each other at best and to the best of their abilities ...

1.H2H only no shield
2.C.A with shield Luke cage can use a adimantium chain.

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

Cage wins. Cap is outclassed here.

red sabre
Originally posted by KingD19
Daredevil didn't do anything. Cage got poisoned before the fight.

And Cage has fought Wonderman, Hulk, Rhino, Iron Clad, Wrecker, Hiroim, Namor, etc...

He's hung with all of them and they were putting down punches that would literally kill Cap. He kept going. In a forum fight, no CIS, no PIS. Cap loses.

oh yeah i remember now luke cage was poisoned thats why i remember then knocking each other down

doesnt matter that the top togs punch him and he survived, same thing happened with spider man he also recieved punches from the top dogs and survived so now what? spider man cant be put down by people weaker than hulk and the top dogs?

as i pointed out already by using smart tactics and the weakest links and spots in the human body cap can and will use it to his adavantage in order to put luke cage down, he was able to knock namor out with a shield hit to a pressure point, if he target the balls, eyes, back of the head, knees, joints, the temple groups in the human body etc etc i will say with his strength and skills he will take luke cage down

KingD19
If you remember the fight, Daredevil commented on him basically having to fight smart, as he couldn't hurt Cage and he'd eventually be worn out. Then Cage started messing up and they found out later on his corner man had poisoned his water.

Spidey can, but his skin isn't as hard as steel/titanium; he's just durable.

Smart tactics don't matter as Luke has no weak points on the outside of his body. And all of his skin is steel hard, including the crotch. Cap doesn't have enough strength to cause damage, and even Cage's internals are durable to a degree. Ant-Man tried to grow inside his body and it just gave Cage a tummy ache. He had to be pooped out or he'd crush himself trying to grow.

And Cap doesn't fight dirty. He fights smart, with skill, but not dirty. So he won't be eye gouging or trying to kick him in the balls.

Cage has access to ground pounds/stomps, thunderclaps, etc... He can take Cap down.

red sabre
Originally posted by KingD19
If you remember the fight, Daredevil commented on him basically having to fight smart, as he couldn't hurt Cage and he'd eventually be worn out. Then Cage started messing up and they found out later on his corner man had poisoned his water.

Spidey can, but his skin isn't as hard as steel/titanium; he's just durable.

Smart tactics don't matter as Luke has no weak points on the outside of his body. And all of his skin is steel hard, including the crotch. Cap doesn't have enough strength to cause damage, and even Cage's internals are durable to a degree. Ant-Man tried to grow inside his body and it just gave Cage a tummy ache. He had to be pooped out or he'd crush himself trying to grow.

And Cap doesn't fight dirty. He fights smart, with skill, but not dirty. So he won't be eye gouging or trying to kick him in the balls.

Cage has access to ground pounds/stomps, thunderclaps, etc... He can take Cap down.

dareveil is not nearly as strong as cap, it was only boxing so no use of techniques that can hurt cage, they were wearing boxing bloves which doesnt help the case

having a steel/titanium hard skin doesnt keep you safe from blunt force trauma, scorpion was beating the crap out of luke cage because if the blows are strong enough they inflict damage on the internal organs.

he got steel skin on his balls? and you think it will help? if i put a strip of steel on your balls and then kick them as hard as i can with super human strength do you think you wont get an omlet? his internal organs can be damaged as happened before otherwise no one should or would take him out and he was hurt by spider man caliber opponents before that didnt use weak spots just plain punching, as i stated already if can use balls, eyes, ear dome which has nothing to do with skin, his joints which once again should give up to specific techniques performed by someone as strong as cap and just break, the back of the head should take him out easily even namor was taken out by one of those performed by cap

thats not a dirty fighting, cap is a soldier and he fights to win and if he will face luke cage and knows the only way to take cage out is with those kind of tactics then he will use them, i know caps character very well and i know without a doubt he will use those tactics if needed to take his opponent down because while having morals he is a soldier on the battlefield, he punch people just for not agreeing with him dont try and make a boyscout out of him like superman

BUSTER1
Cage in both scenarios

ankur29
Originally posted by red sabre
dareveil is not nearly as strong as cap, it was only boxing so no use of techniques that can hurt cage, they were wearing boxing bloves which doesnt help the case

having a steel/titanium hard skin doesnt keep you safe from blunt force trauma, scorpion was beating the crap out of luke cage because if the blows are strong enough they inflict damage on the internal organs.

he got steel skin on his balls? and you think it will help? if i put a strip of steel on your balls and then kick them as hard as i can with super human strength do you think you wont get an omlet? his internal organs can be damaged as happened before otherwise no one should or would take him out and he was hurt by spider man caliber opponents before that didnt use weak spots just plain punching, as i stated already if can use balls, eyes, ear dome which has nothing to do with skin, his joints which once again should give up to specific techniques performed by someone as strong as cap and just break, the back of the head should take him out easily even namor was taken out by one of those performed by cap

thats not a dirty fighting, cap is a soldier and he fights to win and if he will face luke cage and knows the only way to take cage out is with those kind of tactics then he will use them, i know caps character very well and i know without a doubt he will use those tactics if needed to take his opponent down because while having morals he is a soldier on the battlefield, he punch people just for not agreeing with him dont try and make a boyscout out of him like superman

are you implying cap is as strong as scorpion?

scorpion is class 25 and has comaprable strength to cage(although iw ould put cage at class 50 as of present). a punch from scorpion is much harder than cap can muster.

cage has successively taken hits from high end bricks, now even a hydrated namor has been added to the list, he was punched several blocks away by hiroim in wwh and he was perfectly fine not even KOd, cap can't dream of hitting him that hard.

Pressure points are his only option.

on top of everything , he has superhuman stamina and is an accomplished fighter in his own right having trained with IF and avengers.

He's very durable , it's his schtick.
Cage wins both more times than not in both.

YFZ 350
Captain America

red sabre
Originally posted by ankur29
are you implying cap is as strong as scorpion?

scorpion is class 25 and has comaprable strength to cage(although iw ould put cage at class 50 as of present). a punch from scorpion is much harder than cap can muster.

cage has successively taken hits from high end bricks, now even a hydrated namor has been added to the list, he was punched several blocks away by hiroim in wwh and he was perfectly fine not even KOd, cap can't dream of hitting him that hard.

Pressure points are his only option.

on top of everything , he has superhuman stamina and is an accomplished fighter in his own right having trained with IF and avengers.

He's very durable , it's his schtick.
Cage wins both more times than not in both.

i am just stating that even with cage steel skin and durability he was hurt by spider man caliber people with just blows, captain america while not physically as strong but not too far away can hurt cage at least by using pressure points and weak spots just like the ones i mentioned

i wouldnt say a punch from scorpion is that much harder than caps like you are trying to present it, harder? sure i guess but that much? cmon wana go feats? scorpion is known for using his tail and by punching never did he knock out anyone or done anything worth mentioning to present it as something way above cap punching feats, ovewrall as i stated its invalid because i used this case to adress the statement of someone saying he has a steel skin, cap will be able to hurt him with weak spots on the body like he did to hulk and namor easily

dude did you even read my freaking post? did you even understand it? i am not trying to compare caps punching power to the top dogs , i am stating that cap can use pressure points and weak spots in the human body to his advantage, namor was stated as someone who cap already took out by using a shield strike to the back of his head that was my point geez learn to read

trained by irn fist? you try to suggest cage can play with cap? the gap between cage and cap in skills is superior to the gap they have in strength, if you want to mention stamina then cap doesnt tire either because of his fatigue recovery which doesnt let him tire out, but as i said before if cap use both his speed and skills which are superior to cage and use tactics such as kicking him in the balls, eye gauge, ear dome strike, knee strike that will bust his knee caps, hit him in the back of his neck, use tendon strikes and joint manipulation techniques on him he will take cage out and actually that means he will take cage out the majority of times

OneDumbG0
Cap has drawn blood from John Steele. And while he ultimately lost in a straight up fight, John Steele is much much much faster and more skilled than Cage, Something to consider.

red sabre
guys like cage are meant to be taken out by guys like cap

red sabre
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Cap has drawn blood from John Steele. And while he ultimately lost in a straight up fight, John Steele is much much much faster and more skilled than Cage, Something to consider.

yeah i forgot about that, john steel has super human durability and also invulnerable skin that makes bullets bounce away from, however notice in this scan cap easily dwars blood from the guy, if you notice cap punch him in the nose which is something i didnt consider in the first place, the nose can be easily broken and bleed out even if the skin on top of the nose bone doesnt rapture, the nose bleed from the inside out and gushing out just like presented right here

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XS5pZLQ_pQg/TUNSKQ6ebyI/AAAAAAAAB0Y/p9vUNBpKuTI/s1600/secretavengers9_brubakerdeodato.JPG

and this is how captain america does with someone who is as durable as luke cage and perhaps as strong as him only thing is john steele is also much faster than cap , this is how well cap can do vs such a guy due to his skills and striking power
all credit goes to OneDumbG0 for reminding me of that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.