Ultron vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DvKhdNIxfgE/TDpE2AfN7KI/AAAAAAAAB3Q/E49WrGTd6jo/s1600/2.jpg

vs

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/4/4c/Sentry.jpg

Busiek age ultron vs WWH sentry. Who takes it?

Sin I AM
ultron

Damborgson
You think Sentry gets some good shots in or that Ultron basically no sells him?

ozz81
probably sentry

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson

Depending on unit Ultron could possibly dominate the Sentry while he was operating at half power or his typical showing. When Bob was one with the Void, which I believe to be the Sentry at or nearly at full power. He has showings that had to push him above the top Heralds out there. His Molecule man stunt pushed him way up the power ladder for example.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Naija boy
Sentry

ankur29
sentry

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson

When people post pictures I go off the depiction of said series. That version of Sentry would lose to Ultron hard IMO

Bentley
Regular Sentry would be hardpressed against Ultron, since the robot should resist even some basic matter manipulation attacks. But Sentry could always bfr to space or something, he has some tools to work here.

h1a8
lol, Ultron can fly. Bfr to space is not an option.
But Sentry wins.
"Wonder Man was once able to destroy an Ultron by throwing it so hard its internal systems were damaged."

Sin I AM
depends on the version of ultron...classic primary adamantium with molecular rearranger stomps hard....plalanx stomps harder...secondary adamantium or shultron fail

jalek moye
Originally posted by Bentley
Regular Sentry would be hardpressed against Ultron, since the robot should resist even some basic matter manipulation attacks. But Sentry could always bfr to space or something, he has some tools to work here.

Could WWhulk era Sentry even matter (that would be mighty avenegrs version right?) manip?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by jalek moye
Could WWhulk era Sentry even matter (that would be mighty avenegrs version right?) manip?

Nope

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
When people post pictures I go off the depiction of said series. That version of Sentry would lose to Ultron hard IMO

I fully agree with this for the most part.

OneDumbG0
Sentry.

Endless Mike
Depends if Sentry fights like his powerset should allow him to or fights like he did against WWH

carver9
Sentry during WWH was a monster and that showing was one of his most powerful.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9

laughing

the ninjak
WWH Sentry was a petty version of himself. Confused. Doubtful. Inexperienced.

My moneys on Ultron. Still makes me laugh when people use WWH feats for Sentry.
It was arguably his worst stage in his career.

If you're serious it's only to enflame your love of Hulk. Shame on you. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Sentry during WWH was a monster and that showing was one of his most powerful. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.