Granny Goodness vs Wolvierne (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Granny Goodness vs Wolvierne..
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8AuRw_igq3Y/RwCSWLsuMgI/AAAAAAAAAgU/QRetgWLhPa4/s400/Granny_goodness.jpg

http://wolverine.x-knights.com/pictures/wolvstance.gif
And the Tiwst is...its a battle of wills,not h2h.

Wolvie has been caught and taken to Granny's house of horrors.

She is trying to break his will thru her torture techniques.

Can she devise a way to make Wolvie one of her good little children with out using a mind control device?

JakeTheBank
I doubt she breaks him.

Damborgson
Has Wolverine been broken before?

Q99
What's the time limit?

I mean, maybe *eventually*... but you're not talking for a very, very long time.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Damborgson
Has Wolverine been broken before? only if you count crying over the death of his daughter at the hands of sabretooth..

cdtm
Originally posted by Nietzschean
only if you count crying over the death of his daughter at the hands of sabretooth..

Pfft, wimp.

Lobo lost his whole planet, and he didn't cry about it.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by cdtm
Pfft, wimp.

Lobo lost his whole planet, and he didn't cry about it. that's b/c he did it himself and was his plan.

Wolverine didnt get to her in time and found her dead body chained to a tree trunk.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Q99
What's the time limit?

I mean, maybe *eventually*... but you're not talking for a very, very long time. No time limit.
granny is immortal pretty much so why rush it.
And she can use any kind of Mental Imagery she wants.
Just no direct mind control.
Good Old Brainwashing stuff.

cdtm
that's b/c he did it himself and was his plan.

Happy Dance

Who wrote that one? Mark Millar?

Sounds like something he'd write.

Just about anyone with a heart would cry over that, but I can't see Granny breaking his spirit... Wolverines proud, and used to taking pain that would kill most people, and psychologically scar them for life if it didn't..

Flyattractor
Happy Dance

Sounds like something he'd write.

Just about anyone with a heart would cry over that, but I can't see Granny breaking his spirit... Wolverines proud, and used to taking pain that would kill most people, and psychologically scar them for life if it didn't.. Is Wolvie really that Good at taking Physical Pain? I mean with that HF of his the physical goes away pretty quick,and on the mental side I would say he is just as vunerable as anyone,,if not more so for all the crap he has gone thru.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Is Wolvie really that Good at taking Physical Pain? I mean with that HF of his the physical goes away pretty quick,and on the mental side I would say he is just as vunerable as anyone,,if not more so for all the crap he has gone thru. Wolverine has stated He has been through hell literally.. I say he is. He has tanked every physical injury ever inflicted on him in the past through psionic means. he relived it all and nearly went berserk.

Flyattractor
Wolverine has stated He has been through hell literally.. I say he is. He has tanked every physical injury ever inflicted on him in the past through psionic means. he relived it all and nearly went berserk. Isn't that story arc whe he is LITERALLY in Hell still going on?

And from what I recall of it what hurt him the most was finding thta machiko was there...
if I recall it correctly.

Q99
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Is Wolvie really that Good at taking Physical Pain? I mean with that HF of his the physical goes away pretty quick,and on the mental side I would say he is just as vunerable as anyone,,if not more so for all the crap he has gone thru.

Oh yea. I mean, there have been long periods where every time he pops his claws it hurts like being stabbed.

He's been tortured, torn to shreds, blasted, poisoned so his HF is on low, been made fun of by Spider-man, yadda yadda. He's taken pain in huge quantities, both immediate and sustained.

StiltmanFTW
The tissues reknitting themselves hurt more than the actual damage.

On the mental side he has scar tissue, psi-shields, berserker rage and other defenses...

Frank Tieri, I believe. Millar wrote EOTS, Agent of SHIELD and Old Man Logan.

Uriel005
that's b/c he did it himself and was his plan.

Wolverine didnt get to her in time and found her dead body chained to a tree trunk. as a high school science experiment. He gave himself an A.

carver9
Granny isn't breaking Wolverine...not even coming close to doing it.

godking
Originally posted by Damborgson
Has Wolverine been broken before? Yes he has.

Someones breaks his mind at least once every few years.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by godking
Yes he has.

Someones breaks his mind at least once every few years. break his mind or mind control him?

DarkSaint85
Well, what's happening in the current Wolverine arc, hasn't he been brainwashed by Dr Rot? And hasn't Dr Rot slipped trigger phrases etc before into Wolverine's head?

-K-M-
I feel what the Red Right Hand did to Wolverine was pretty messed, sent him to Hell, got him to kill his own kids, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.