KotOR 2 Videos (Read OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ray Park
Is there anywhere where you can watch videos of all the dialogues for each party member you unlock by gaining influence?

I fear I may not be able to gain max influence with everyone so not to miss out on anything anybody know where these videos might be (or just the dialogue alone if possible)?

I think this is one thing i prefer abut first kotor to the second. If you only play one playthrough on kotor 2 you miss out on 2 character (hanharr and brianna) and you cant gain influence and unlock dialogue with everybody, whereas kotor you can and only need to play twice to see darkside options and alternate scenarios to the sidequests.

Stealth Moose
Youtube really, has an extensive collection. You have to be super careful with your search criteria, but a good portion of the game is already uploaded and available.

Zampanó
There's that LP KotOR 2 on the Something Awful forums.

That covers all of the "cut content."

Stealth Moose
Whatever happened to Project Gizka?

Darth Ray Park
The team disbanded but there was another team that picked up from where they left off and infished it that I am playing right now:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Restored_Content_Mod;115177

I think I may have installed it wrong though aside form Coruscant Mod (which has made my character is crazy OP) I haven't seen anything that I didn't remember from first time playing and I am already on Nar Shaddae (first planet after pegasus and telos) with 7 party members.

Darth Ray Park

Nephthys
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - Because We Hate Endings.

Darth Ray Park
Thanks bro but still not really what i am looking for. Something like this be perfect, only for kotor 2 characters, and based on influence instead.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCLNtc0pq18

Better yet is there any glitch to max otu influence? And even glitch to get both brianna and disciple, and hanharr and mira?

Darth Ray Park
My internet was running slow so I did a bunch of changes to my registry and cleaned up unused space etc... and sadly I can no longer access my save file... I got to the end of Nar Shaddae (it was my first planet after Telos) and I can't be bothered to play through it all again so I'll just have to replay it at some time int eh future. Kind of annoying though as it means Revan and TOR will have to be put on hold... unless anyone would recommend reading/playing them without having replayed kotor 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.