Jason Bourne vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Shortly after the events of The Bourne Identity, Jason Bourne's partner, Marie, has been kidnapped by his former CIA employers, who have threatened to kill her if he does not do as they demand. And what they demand is that Bourne go to Gotham City and kill Batman.

The CIA will give Bourne any weapons, equipment and information he needs in order to complete his mission, but he will receive no help from any other agents, or any extremely powerful explosives. It must be a stealthy kill, and be as unnoticeable as possible. The only information they have on Batman is what certain criminals and members of the press they interviewed have said about him.

So, to summarize:

Jason Bourne, armed and informed by the CIA, from just after The Bourne Identity

VS

Batman, unaware of Bourne's existence, let alone his intention, from just after Batman Begins

the ninjak
Batman appears above Bourne from the shadows and KOs Bourne.

Bourne is on the offensive. Batman just needs to bait and trap. And Bourne isn't cowardly enough to lead Batman into a trap and blow up a building with Bats inside.

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by the ninjak
Batman appears above Bourne from the shadows and KOs Bourne.

Bourne is on the offensive. Batman just needs to bait and trap. And Bourne isn't cowardly enough to lead Batman into a trap and blow up a building with Bats inside.
In this situation, Bourne will do anything necessary.

whatdoucare
Batman wins he has had a different kind of training a training that almost no one else has been through while there are others like bourne

Mindset
Originally posted by whatdoucare
Batman wins he has had a different kind of training a training that almost no one else has been through while there are others like bourne There are less like Bourne than there are like Batman.

The League of Shadows had much more members than Treadstone agents.

McNasty996
Bourne wins, the superior combatant

mastagambit
Batman should win.

Silent Master
Bourne via sniper rifle

The Silent Hero
Bourne, his tracking and stealth skills were more impressive than anything Batman did.

Newjak
Going with Bourne.

BruceSkywalker
nothing Bruce can do

however if anyone wants me to go all fanboy let me know big grin

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
nothing Bruce can do

however if anyone wants me to go all fanboy let me know big grin By all means, what would this forum be without fanboyism.

Robtard
Bruce beats the crap out of Bourne. Like Bourne, he's a trained assassin, trained to handle groups of men (no homo)and trained to think on the fly.

Also, Bruce has Fox. Fox > CIA and Treadstone up its ass all day long.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mindset
By all means, what would this forum be without fanboyism.

very dull

Originally posted by Robtard
Bruce beats the crap out of Bourne. Like Bourne, he's a trained assassin, trained to handle groups of men (no homo)and trained to think on the fly.

Also, Bruce has Fox. Fox > CIA and Treadstone up its ass all day long.

damn straight

The Silent Hero

Also, Bruce has Fox. Fox > CIA and Treadstone up its ass all day long. Bourne's not going to go for a h2h fight, he'll opt for a stealth kill like how he almost did Wombosi or Landy. And besides cool military gear, what has Fox shown to put him above the CIA's counter-intelligence?

The only challenge for Bourne would be discovering Batman's identity so he would have a target to lock on to, but if Blake and that lawyer guy could figure it out Bourne certainly can.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Silent Hero
Bourne's not going to go for a h2h fight, he'll opt for a stealth kill like how he almost did Wombosi or Landy. And besides cool military gear, what has Fox shown to put him above the CIA's counter-intelligence?

The only challenge for Bourne would be discovering Batman's identity so he would have a target to lock on to, but if Blake and that lawyer guy could figure it out Bourne certainly can.

Sorry, Bourne's not the pussy you think he is. He's facing Batman and after a decent fight, gets broken by THE BAT. You mean besides Fox being an uber genius? Well, that.

Nope.

the ninjak
Bruce dodged bullets and took down trained mercernaries within seconds.

Bruce works on a level Bourne wishes he worked on.

The armor allowed him to fall from a building and land on a car whilst holding his main squeeze. Bourne would've simply splatted.

Bourne can't hurt Batman but he can out skill him, but it won't matter. For Batman will apply brick busting damage before Bourne can hit any major vital.

Batman wins. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.

BruceSkywalker
Bruce dodged bullets and took down trained mercernaries within seconds.

Bruce works on a level Bourne wishes he worked on.

The armor allowed him to fall from a building and land on a car whilst holding his main squeeze. Bourne would've simply splatted.

Bourne can't hurt Batman but he can out skill him, but it won't matter. For Batman will apply brick busting damage before Bourne can hit any major vital.

Batman wins. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.

just wait until the haters come in

Silent Master
What is stopping Bourne from using a sniper rifle?

Lestov16
Bourne kills Batman. Bourne is a superlatively efficient killing machine. Remember his mindset? Here is a glance:

I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking.

That is nigh-super human tactical processing that Batman has never taken on before.

Bourne can't hurt Batman but he can out skill him

He'll out-skill him with a bomb laughing out loud. Bourne with virtually no prep used a magazine to blow up a house. In this match, Bourne will have all the prep he wants. Batman gets raped here.

And as far as being able to hurt Bourne goes:

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Silent Master
What is stopping Bourne from using a sniper rifle?

can he even see Batman in darkness?, haven't watched the Bourne films in a while but remind me if he killed people in dakrness, he might have though but I need reassurance of those feats

The Silent Hero
Sorry, Bourne's not the pussy you think he is. He's facing Batman and after a decent fight, gets broken by THE BAT. You mean besides Fox being an uber genius? Well, that.
Using stealth is totally in character for him and in this scenario he has all the time and preparation he needs.

Hand to hand, with Bourne in plainclothes and Batman heavily armoured, sure he'll lose but Bourne isn't stupid, he'll choose the surest method which is via a sniper rifle or stealth assassination, not h2h. Especially if Batman has no idea he's coming lol.

If Bourne can routinely outsmart and infiltrate the whole of the CIA, stroll right into and out of CIA headquarters undetected, then Wayne manor/tower will be a piece of cake for him. Fox is science-smart, but that won't help him here.

Robtard
can he even see Batman in darkness?, haven't watched the Bourne films in a while but remind me if he killed people in dakrness, he might have though but I need reassurance of those feats

Guys 2 feet away from Batman couldn't see him. That tells me Bruce has latent mind powers and can make people not see him (X-Men: First Class) should he wish.

Mindset
Guys 2 feet away from Batman couldn't see him. That tells me Bruce has latent mind powers and can make people not see him (X-Men: First Class) should he wish. lol

Silent Master

Have you ever heard of night vision or infrared goggles/scopes?

Robtard
Batman's just gonna hit Bourne with a flashlight and Bourne's blinded and soon after a pretzel.

Good job, you just took out Bourne again.

Silent Master
Batman doesn't know that Bourne is after him.

Robtard
Batman doesn't know that Bourne is after him.

LoL, Batman would need to be gimped here. That should tell you who's better.

BruceSkywalker
Have you ever heard of night vision or infrared goggles/scopes?

so you are giving Bourne something he did or did not use in the bourne films?? if you are giving bourne something he actually used then perhaps Bourne has a great chance of winning, however if you are giving Bourne something he DID NOT USE ONSCREEN FINE I WILL GIVE BATMAN ALL HIS COMIC BOOK FEATS PLUS BATMAN ANTHOLOGY .. so let me know and show me proof that Bourne used infrared googles

Silent Master
From the OP

Originally posted by SSJVegeta
The CIA will give Bourne any weapons, equipment and information he needs in order to complete his mission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.