MORG vs. AMAZO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DTM
Fighters are POOFed here with no time to prepare, with only what they routinely carry on them, to fight in a 25 mile arena (enclosed in a force field) til one stands and one falls. YOU decide Who.

AMAZO (Original 5 JLA Members) - An amazingly strong android with the powers of the original 5 members of the JLA (Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman and Aquaman) With all these powers combined, its a no brainer as to why this android may one day bring about the destruction of the entire JLA once and for all.

VS.

MORG (Well Of Life Enhanced) - One of the later Heralds of Galactus, who was originally made as powerful as the Silver Surfer. Morg is a very ferocious fighter, who not only has the full power that Galactus gave him, BUT he later gained additional magic power to augment him even further, making him more than a match for the Surfer, and other Heralds, conbined.

Which One Wins?

carver9
Are you taking off power stealing for Amazo? If not, then you might as well close this thread.

DTM
As far as I know, Amazo is only able to steal from JLAers, which Morg isnt. Also, this original version of Amazo I believe only had the original 5 JLA members powers, and was not able to absorb other characters powers. So no, no power stealing here. smile

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
As far as I know, Amazo is only able to steal from JLAers, which Morg isnt. Also, this original version of Amazo I believe only had the original 5 JLA members powers, and was not able to absorb other characters powers. So no, no power stealing here. smile

I'm giving this to Morg then...not impressed by Amazo durability.

DTM
Well he will have Wonder Womans toughness, a GL rings protective aura, MMs plasticity and Flashes speed for dodging. All of that together does make for some pretty darn good defense for Amazo. smile

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Well he will have Wonder Womans toughness, a GL rings protective aura, MMs plasticity and Flashes speed for dodging. All of that together does make for some pretty darn good defense for Amazo. smile

So he has Flash powers. I change my vote...Amazo 10/10.

DTM
Well Flash was one of the original 5 JLAers (plus is says so in the little Amazo bio on Post 1) smile

SquallX
Originally posted by DTM

And you are wrong about Amazo.

Amazo is not limited only to the JLA, he was able to absorb part of the Worlogog. The Worlogog is a Multiversal artifact at his highest showing.

Dampyre
Morg wins a tough fight.

Hyperion Prime
Amazo kills him.

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX
And you are wrong about Amazo.

Amazo is not limited only to the JLA, he was able to absorb part of the Worlogog. The Worlogog is a Multiversal artifact at his highest showing.

Amazo's come in different flavors, though. One Amazo was, indeed, designed to fight only the JLA, which is why he shut down when the League was disbanded.

The Amazo that absorbed the Warlogog also displayed powers the other Amazo's never did, like stealing the entire JLA's humanity and transmuting them into robots. Just because it could absorb the Warlogog, doesn't mean any of the others can.

DTM
Yes, agreed, Amazo has come in different forms, with different powersets. He isnt a character thats the same all throughout his career.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.