Arishem vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
...just kidding.

But seriously, could Arishem lift Thor's hammer?

zopzop
Yes. When Thor broke Mjolnir in the "Alone Against the Celestials" arc, a clone of Thor sent by the Celestials, repaired the hammer with a wave of his hand. If their servant can repair the hammer that effortlessly, I'm willing to bet a Celestial can easily overpower Odin's enchantments if it wanted to.

Damborgson
It's hard to say. Surtur was also capable of repairing it easily on the forge. He even levitated it above his palm. Does that mean he was worthy of it though or if he could wield it like Thor? No. King Thor could yank it from Magni's hand but was unable to lift it via the worthy enchantment.

that said: Arishem is >>>>>> either of those guys so who knows.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by zopzop
Yes. When Thor broke Mjolnir in the "Alone Against the Celestials" arc, a clone of Thor sent by the Celestials, repaired the hammer with a wave of his hand. If their servant can repair the hammer that effortlessly, I'm willing to bet a Celestial can easily overpower Odin's enchantments if it wanted to. this

celestials make thor clones to tell the real thor to kick rocks, which actually puts the last stand at pangoria into perspective: since the celestials can do that with ease, it seems they did actually ignore (or were unaware he was there) thor till the point where he invaded exitar's brain.

janus77
Yes. When Thor broke Mjolnir in the "Alone Against the Celestials" arc, a clone of Thor sent by the Celestials, repaired the hammer with a wave of his hand. If their servant can repair the hammer that effortlessly, I'm willing to bet a Celestial can easily overpower Odin's enchantments if it wanted to.
hmm, didn't Surfer remake and even re-empower BRB's hammer?

Anyone above Odin should be able to override the enchantment.

TheGodKiller
Yes . Arishem has already been able to snuff out the rhinegold curse from the Odinsword , something Odin himself couldn't do .
I am pretty sure it wouldn't be difficult for him to overcome Odin's enchantment , at all .

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by janus77

Colossus-Big C
Dormmamu Ignored the enchantment altogether, Zeus temporarley did to.

so someone on odins level can temporarly lift it , and someone over him can ignore the enchantment altoghter

DTM
Originally posted by janus77

This is my feeling as well. It was Odin that made the hammers enchantments, so Id say any being more powerful than Odin should be able to override this ruling on Mjolnir easily enough.

h1a8
If they can't lift it then they can easily remove the enchantment and then lift it.

guy222
arishem easily

kgkg
This shouldn't even be up for debate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Arishem could certainly do it, at least back in the day.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ConnectedtoMjolnir.jpg

quanchi112
Arishem, definitely.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.