Ichigo's strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aidens32
In the majority of episodes Ichigo never uses most of his power, for example when he fought against bounts he never used flash step when he could of just flash step and killed them in one quick kill and he never realises any of his powers when he is in the human world, even though he fought well against someone as powerful as Kuchiki I don`t understand how he can even be hit or touched by anything less powerful then an captain, is he just stupid or is just to drag episodes on xD or is it because his powers in the human world are lowered at all, but still he must be able to realise his power?

deathcon27
i think its the same reason for every protaganist like naruto doesnt just borrow the nine tails chakra for every battle or goku doesnt just go staight to ssj3 or ssj4 its only when its truly needed but he knows how strong he is but only an idiot uses his full power for something stupid it most likely causes some sort of strain on the body when doing something like that so its smart not to always use it

Gecko4lif
Because filler is ****ing stupid. Stop watching it.

Astner
Can Ichigo even use his powers when he's in his physical body? I briefly recall Kon leaping five meters into the air while he was in Ichigo's body from the earlier chapters, but that's about it.

NemeBro
A mod soul like Kon explicitly grants Ichigo's body superhuman abilities, particularly leg strength, IIRC.

BloodRain
Didn't he use fullbring and his new bankai with his human body? Not going back to that filth arc to check it out.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by BloodRain
Didn't he use fullbring and his new bankai with his human body? Not going back to that filth arc to check it out.

Not his Bankai(I assume the body just disappeared offscreen) but the Fullbring yeah. Though Fullbringers are superhuman.

And come on man...least it wasn't Deicide. Or Fake Karakura Town.

Getsugamoon
See, there's the problem. He was in his human body when his powers were returned and he didn't have Kon. But then, he wouldn't act so rashly with his body just laying there. Maybe his Fullbring fused with his Shinigami powers and he can now use both in his human body?

Astner
Ichigo did get bruised when Tatsuki hit him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.