New Krypton vs Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Here's the deal, the 100,000 kryptonians all have the powers of PC Kryptonians.

vs

The Celestial 4th Host, Exitar, Tiamut (Pre-Ascension)

No BFR

Who wins?

TheGodKiller
Celestials .

Mr.SunKing
Celestials

JakeTheBank
Celestials.

Glorificus
Celestrials stomp.

PillarofOsiris
By my calculations, that's about 9,090 PC kryptonians vs each Celestial. I'm not sure even a Celestial can handle that. If they were Post Crisis Kryptonians, I'd say stomp in favor of Celestials...but I'm really not sure where I stand on this one.

the Darkone
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
By my calculations, that's about 9,090 PC kryptonians vs each Celestial. I'm not sure even a Celestial can handle that. If they were Post Crisis Kryptonians, I'd say stomp in favor of Celestials...but I'm really not sure where I stand on this one.

What the f**k? are you serious, the Celestials would rage stomp!

Gecko4lif
Krytonians win

Have you all forgotten Break everything speed?

iceman24567
This would be like 100,000 flys ramming into a tank. Keith at it again erm

PillarofOsiris
I think this is an interesting question actually. I'm going to play devil's advocate for the sake of discussion.

Questions:

1) How many high heralds do you guys think it would take to defeat the average trans?

2) How many Trans would it take to defeat an average skyfather? (I think this is definitely different today than say, in the golden age of Odin's power).

3) And how many skyfathers would it take to beat a well fed Galactus?

The reason I'm asking is that there seems to be a consensus here that Galactus is roughly equal to a Celestial in power.

Here's how I'll start it off:

I think 1 Trans (say Thanos) would be a match for anywhere from 5-12 high heralds. (i.e., I think Thor, Superman, BRB, Silver Surfer, and maybe Orion combined could take Thanos).

Odin could probably take on maybe 5-10 Trans characters.

And Odin and maybe 5-10 other skyfathers could beat Galactus.

I'm not putting these numbers up there as exact figures, these are just off the top of my head to get some discussion rolling. I could definitely change my mind on this.

But I'm really curious to see what some people here think.

SquallX
This is 100,00 Pre-Crisis Kryptonians fighting.

Not saying there gonna win, but the fact that some are saying is a stomp needs to re open a Pre-Crisis book, especially a Superman one.

Going by Pre-Crisis, and by default using Superman's feats for those 100,000 means they have the power to sneeze a Solar System away, strong enough to move multiple Planets at once, enough speed, if they exhelarate enough to end all of existence, or go back to time via Superboy showings.

100,000 Pre-Crisis is a force not to underestimate, and they have the power and numbers to win this fight.

JakeTheBank
You really think the Kryptonians would obliterate Existence itself just to score a forum win against the Celestials?

Hell, that wouldn't even be a win by forum standards.

PillarofOsiris
Well, to be fair, each Celestial here could probably destroy existence as well. At least the universe. I'm never one to underestimate a Celestial, let alone 11 of them, and two of the most powerful of the bunch, but 9,090 PC Kryptonians per Celestial is nothing to sneeze at.

JakeTheBank
I think by the time the citizens of NK decided to broach "universe destroying levels", the Celestials would have already massacred a great deal of their numbers.

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You really think the Kryptonians would obliterate Existence itself just to score a forum win against the Celestials?

You do know if Zod is the leader he wont care about anything else but winning right?

Also Zod may be cocky, but i don't think he'll be holding back his punches when he sees a bunch of giants ready to kill him and his race.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know if Zod is the leader he wont care about anything else but winning right?

Also Zod may be cocky, but i don't think he'll be holding back his punches when he sees a bunch of giants ready to kill him and his race.

So Zod gives the order to go so fast they destroy existence? There are some issues with that.

A.) It assumes Zod or the Kryptonians even know that they can fly that fast; Superman had no idea what he was doing when he was stopped by the Spectre and expressed complete shock when told what would have happened.

B.) If Zod does give that order and it is followed, and existence is destroyed before the Celestials massacre NK, seeing as, well, existence is destroyed, that wouldn't count as a "w" for New Krypton.

PillarofOsiris
I agree with Jake, that destroying existence is a non-win. But just imagine 100 PC Kryptonians pounding on Exitar's dome. While the other 9,000 distract him, eye beam him, fly into him at full speed.... This is actually quite a fight.

Endless Mike
Celestials. We almost never see them actually fight seriously, when they do, all reality and universes start to break down

pym-ftw
Team two

Pc supes has many low showings aswell.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Pretty sure it is

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Pretty sure it is

How?

If they all kill themselves to beat the Celestials, how is that a win? If anything that's a draw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Celestials.

quanchi112
Celestials, hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.