Green Lantern Rumors vs Hal Jordan's Prowess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
This is a simple question based on a feasible scenario:

We all Know Hal Jordan is one of the prime "hounds" of comics. Heck, there's even a reference to him getting with Power Girl and having an adventurous night with Huntress and Lady Blackhawk.

We all by now know what has changed in Alan Scott's life.... the new 52 version of Scott's gate now swings the other way.

So what are the odds (in %) that a "gay lantern" rumor denies Hal Jordan a night with some lucky female?

JakeTheBank
Well, seeing as Alan Scott is on a completely different planet/reality than Hal Jordan, I'd say it won't happen at all.

-Pr-
It wasn't just a reference to him banging Power Girl, it was a fade-out. Man hit that, and hit that hard I hope.

Though I don't get the point of this thread...

Brockalizer
0%, chicks love trying to fix queers.

Endless Mike
*Hal hits on some girl*

Girl: Wait, I thought you were gay
Hal: No, that's the other guy
Girl: Oh, okay

Honestly not seeing the problem here

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, seeing as Alan Scott is on a completely different planet/reality than Hal Jordan, I'd say it won't happen at all.

Yeah, they exist now in separate universes. I'd say that brings the chances down to about 1%. I leave 1% for a dumbass writer.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Cogito
Yeah, they exist now in separate universes. I'd say that brings the chances down to about 1%. I leave 1% for a dumbass writer.

Or a multiverse-hopping Hal love interest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.