Konan vs boa hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
who wins?

Q99
If Boa gets into HtH or Konan finds her hot, Boa wins. If Konan keeps her main body out of HtH (either by flying and fighting at range, or by using paper clones. Paper clones would also protect against the 'find BOa hot' thing), Konan'll bomb her until Konan wins.

It's purely a matter of tactics used.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Q99
If Boa gets into HtH or Konan finds her hot, Boa wins. If Konan keeps her main body out of HtH (either by flying and fighting at range, or by using paper clones. Paper clones would also protect against the 'find BOa hot' thing), Konan'll bomb her until Konan wins.

It's purely a matter of tactics used.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/511/11
konan aint lez
ninja are trained to abandon alot of emotions and high level ninja are good at that like konan so thats another reason lust aint happening. Boa is not that fast and even if she could speed over to konan she would have to stop to and kick giving konan the time she needs to transform and thats considering boa has this so called "speed". In her paper mode boa loses big time konan can eaily create paper to replace and parts of her in her paper mode that she loses and can easily out ammo boa. She has the aerial advantage plus clones and bombs. Boa is just outclassed. Oh and i liked your analysis.

Q99
Liking one sex doesn't necessarily mean you don't like the other.

But Konan does seem pretty good at keeping emotionless.

TheAuraAngel
Konan has to have a finite amount of explosive tags while Boa probably can't run out of Slave Arrows. If it comes to a long range fight, Boa would probably win because of that.

Q99
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Konan has to have a finite amount of explosive tags while Boa probably can't run out of Slave Arrows. If it comes to a long range fight, Boa would probably win because of that.

Konan has as much non-explosive paper as she wants (to block arrows and deliver cutting attacks), and as for her amount of tags... it's finite, but considering that she made all those billions to prepare for Tobi and she'd only have reason to do so once she'd decided to betray him, that means Konan probably does run with a pretty large amount to begin with.

I'd think Konan'd win a ranged battle. High quantity of normal attacks, and probably plenty of tags for the job.

wakkawakkawakka
I just don't see Boa sucking this much in a fight even if she is a boring character. Should haki enhanced blows hit through Konan's paper form or do something similar.

Should the slave arrows and stone pistol take care of the range battle too?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Konan has as much non-explosive paper as she wants (to block arrows and deliver cutting attacks), and as for her amount of tags... it's finite, but considering that she made all those billions to prepare for Tobi and she'd only have reason to do so once she'd decided to betray him, that means Konan probably does run with a pretty large amount to begin with.

I'd think Konan'd win a ranged battle. High quantity of normal attacks, and probably plenty of tags for the job.

Slave arrows cannot be blocked as they turn whatever they hit into stone(on top of being strong enough to stop cannon fire with ease). On top of having a bigger supply(since it's not like Kuma runs out of paw bubbles), her attacks are in general better and she is the faster of the two.

However, I will concede that Konan is probably the smarter of the two(though really that's only because Boa is played for laughs a lot of the time) and her attacks do tend to have more in an initial volley.

So I kinda give both victories, just more to Boa.

Q99
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I just don't see Boa sucking this much in a fight even if she is a boring character. Should haki enhanced blows hit through Konan's paper form or do something similar.

But, Konan's flying. Doesn't have to get into melee.

Ms. Akatsuki's range is superior in total IMO. She's primarily a ranged fighter.

Slave arrows cannot be blocked as they turn whatever they hit into stone(on top of being strong enough to stop cannon fire with ease).

It turns the paper that Konan specifically set out to block it to stone, that works just fine for Konan since the paper she sends out is often just to block enemy attacks to begin with. And Konan puts out paper in higher quantity than Boa does arrows.

Konan can run out of explosives, but not paper.

There's the option of paper clones too, attack from multiple sides.

It's quality of attacks vs quantity. The paper ninja's quantity is very high, much higher than Boa's.

Rikudo sennin
Slave arrows cannot be blocked as they turn whatever they hit into stone(on top of being strong enough to stop cannon fire with ease). On top of having a bigger supply(since it's not like Kuma runs out of paw bubbles), her attacks are in general better and she is the faster of the two.

However, I will concede that Konan is probably the smarter of the two(though really that's only because Boa is played for laughs a lot of the time) and her attacks do tend to have more in an initial volley.

So I kinda give both victories, just more to Boa.

r u joking right now. Konan can create any weapons she wants and fire them at her leisure and keep it at a constant flow. Boa'a arrows clashing with konan's will turn hers to stone but also boa's arrows will vanish. Then will boa has to do that reloading shit of pulling back a heart and whatever konan will still be shooting which means boa would get destroyed. On top of it all boa has the aerial advantage plus she can spam clones. Then she has paper bioms and she can easily hide them anywhere as she can change her papers colour. Boa has zero chance of winning.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

Should the slave arrows and stone pistol take care of the range battle too?

Konan powers aint devil fruit powers and therefore dont share the weakness of having a "inner body" which could be hit by haki. On top of it all konan can spam a barrage of paper weapons as hard as metal without stopping while boa has to do certain heart shit before firing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.