Worldbreaker Hulk one shot Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
To advance, WBH must one shot each character. Character stands there and takes one attack. How far does he get?

1. Captain America

2. Sif

3. Colossus (Classic)

4. The Thing

5. Heimdall

6. Ares

7. Ulik

8. Hercules

9. Silver Surfer

10. Thor

11. Thanos

psycho gundam
gets to 12

Cogito
Is he punching Cap or the shield?

keiththegreat
Cap

Nihilist

lft4ded
I think Herc and above could take at least one punch.

PillarofOsiris
Stops at Herc.

Naija boy
Stops between 9 and 11. On average portrayals of each, he would likely stop at 11. Upper level stuff he would stop at 9

quanchi112
Stops at 9.

Digi
oh dear. In b4 close.

Gecko4lif
Stops at herc

JakeTheBank
You people are insane.

Stops at 1.

PillarofOsiris
I have zero doubt he one shots 1-7. But people are giving here way too little credit here.

Sundipped
Hard to see Herc 1 shotted by any Hulk.

The Sorrow
WWH three shotted Herc. Highest showings aside an all out WBH should one shot all except Thanos and maybe Surfer.

PillarofOsiris
WBH can one-shot Thor? THe SS can take physical punishment better than Thor?

WTF?

eaebiakuya
Stop at Cap Shield.

Stoic
^ No shield it's Cap's jaw vs a planet wrecker punch and beyond (due to power-set). 11 Thanos gets rocked all the same

eaebiakuya
The Shield survives a planetbust attack. You need a Skyfather level attack to damage shield.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
The Shield survives a planetbust attack. You need a Skyfather level attack to damage shield.

As Stoic just pointed out, original poster said it's Cap, not his shield.

eaebiakuya
Cap mean Captain America with his shield for me lol

JakeTheBank
Lol @ thinking the shield is the source of Cap's durability.

eaebiakuya
Sorry i didnt read the author post saying thats cap. But then, why put him in the gauntled, lol.

vansonbee
Hulk skip 9 and one shot Thor!

carver9
He clears it.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
He clears it. Preach on Carver!

b_hulk

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Naija boy
Stops between 9 and 11. On average portrayals of each, he would likely stop at 11. Upper level stuff he would stop at 9
WHUD makes you think surfer will stay conscious here?

Naija boy
^ on average I don't think he would seeing as the force/energy at the epicentre of wbh collision with( the actual impact point of their two punches) would be astronomically and exponentially greater than that in the residual shockwave that wiped out the planet,damaged a moon, disintegrated the entire race of mindless ones, a hugely amped fing fang foom, as well as Wendigo bi beast and armcheddon.

Hence even taking that wbh provided half the force/energy of the total feat, his direct punch would still be several orders of magnitude more powerful than what was seen with the residual shockwave. Surfer has definitely survived such high level attacks before and even been conscious afterwards (supernova explosion, black hole, T&A beating/crunch energy tanking etc.) as has even Thor but they would more regularly get koed by such I'd wager.

Newjak
Hulk is for sure one shotting everyone up to 7. After 7 he probably isn't one shotting anyone.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Newjak
Hulk is for sure one shotting everyone up to 7. After 7 he probably isn't one shotting anyone.

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak

From the way it looks, WWH is about to one shot Thor in Avengers Assemble #4. If this is true, WBH would melt him with a single punch.

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy`s fist bounce off Cap`s aura and KO himself.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by keiththegreat
To advance, WBH must one shot each character. Character stands there and takes one attack. How far does he get?

1. Captain America

2. Sif

3. Colossus (Classic)

4. The Thing

5. Heimdall

6. Ares

7. Ulik

8. Hercules

9. Silver Surfer

10. Thor

11. Thanos

Stops at #10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.