Warpath vs Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/d/da/Warpath_002.jpg

vs

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/6/61/Capbrit001.jpg/406px-Capbrit001.jpg

who takes it?

byrdgang21
My son has both of these toys and was fighting with them yesterday. I was actually thinking of making this thread. As far as the fight.....probably CB

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, CB for the majority.

Trackz
captain britain

Prep-Man
Warpath sucks. CB wins.

complexbrother
Warpath is more powerful, but Captian Britian (I belive ) has the edge on durability (in the land of England) due to mystical forces. IMO the win wiould go to Warpath.

nwg202
Cap b

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by complexbrother
Warpath is more powerful

He is...? How?

-K-M-
Warpath is more powerful, but Captian Britian (I belive ) has the edge on durability (in the land of England) due to mystical forces. IMO the win wiould go to Warpath.

Definetly not.

complexbrother
Originally posted by -K-M-
Definetly not.

why not ?

-K-M-
why not ?

He has been drastically depowered ages ago and can no longer fly and is just class 30.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
He has been drastically depowered ages ago and can no longer fly and is just class 30. I don't even peg him as that strong. What feats does he have?

StiltmanFTW
Ripping a steel door with just his fingers, stopping Demon Bear's jaw from crushing him, owning resurrected Thunderbird.

juggernaut74
So about Wolverine level?

StiltmanFTW
D-Bear is giant, dude.

juggernaut74
I remember reading a issue of Uncanny where he couldn't move a slab of concrete by himself.

Trackz
Warpath is more powerful, but Captian Britian (I belive ) has the edge on durability (in the land of England) due to mystical forces. IMO the win wiould go to Warpath. That hasn't been the case for a while. Captain Britain's powers are dependent on confidence now (although Remender may have done away with this) rather than proximity to his homeland.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.