Team DC vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
DC
Superman.
Wonderwoman.
Flash.
Green Lantern.
Martian Manhunter.

MARVEL.
Thor.
Rulk.
Bleeding edge Iron Man.
Silver Surfer.
Dr. Strange.

No prep. Fighting in open field.

PillarofOsiris
Which Doctor Strange?

armedforbattle
Modern.

aztec
It all comes down to the matches, but overall DC will take the majority.
Diana is the best bet against Dr. Strange. Especially, since current Strange sucks. WW should take the majority from him. As we already know, Superman is greater than Thor, Jordan and Surfer are equal, Flash should be able to convert Rulk into a statue and Iron man might last a couple of rounds with the Martian. Both teams are pretty diverse, but DC has teamwork going for them.

armedforbattle
Nice^ thank you for not saying "superman solos... just because"
But i think marvel would take it.
In my opinion thor could take superman
Silver surfer would destroy GL, alot of people dont kow his true power
WW would probably defeat strange after a while
hulk and flash would be crazy. but all it takes is one punchwas from rulk
and bleeding edge iron man, is one of the most underestimated heroes. the suit can form into anything, and bleeding edge is after he got
extremis so he very powerful and would be a very good match manhunter

Mumrik
Silver Surfer and Dr Strange solos...

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Mumrik
Silver Surfer and Dr Strange solos...

Lol

JakeTheBank
Lol. No.

no expression

aztec
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Nice^ thank you for not saying "superman solos... just because"
But i think marvel would take it.
In my opinion thor could take superman
Silver surfer would destroy GL, alot of people dont kow his true power
WW would probably defeat strange after a while
hulk and flash would be crazy. but all it takes is one punchwas from rulk
and bleeding edge iron man, is one of the most underestimated heroes. the suit can form into anything, and bleeding edge is after he got
extremis so he very powerful and would be a very good match manhunter

I'm a huge Superman fan, but aren't blinded by his cape like some posters here. I do however, believe that Supes is Thor's superior. Thor only advantage over Supes is the hammer, which grants him the ability to control the weather, increases his strength (when he strikes) and can bfr opponents. Other than that, Supes is his superior in speed, strength, durabilty etc.. Yes, Thor can give Clark a run for his money but when it's all said and done the last man standing will be Supes.

Rulk will never touch Barry, unless of course he trips unpurpose. Don't forget that Barry out ran the Black Racer (eath itself),defeated Zoom the same guy responsible for time disortation and makes other speedsters look pitiful.

Jordan is just as versatile as Norrin, perhaps even more. He can amp his strenght to Superman level, become invisable, travel at ftl, jump through warp wholes, create constructs strong enough to pull the planet, shrink The Shaggy Man, kill Mandrakk etc...

The Martian has mindf*cked more than 60 White Martians, scanned the entire planet, linked the minds of the entire Justice League and he wasn't even trying. ;-)

Mumrik
First of all, Superman and Hal jordan are nothing in comparison to Thor Surfer and Dr Strange.

Marvel stomps this easily, Silver Surfer is the greatest hero of all these. And Thor and Dr Strange is over kill. Martian Manhunter is probably the most powerful being in the DC team but he is outclassed by Dr Strange. AND strange isn't even the best one in this marvel team.

This isn't fair...marvel stomps.

PillarofOsiris
First of all, Superman and Hal jordan are nothing in comparison to Thor Surfer and Dr Strange.

Marvel stomps this easily, Silver Surfer is the greatest hero of all these. And Thor and Dr Strange is over kill. Martian Manhunter is probably the most powerful being in the DC team but he is outclassed by Dr Strange. AND strange isn't even the best one in this marvel team.

You did see where it said "Current Doctor Strange" right? If you still think anything you just said makes sense, you have a lot to learn.

Even with classic, Superman could potentially kill or KO him with a finger before he has time to cast a spell. (before you say he wouldn't do that, MMH is here, and he would know who the threats are, and coordinate the team accordingly).

Hal Jordan can shield Superman from any magic (he did so against Zatanna amped by a 5th dimensional imp, so if you think he can't do it against ANY VERSION of Doctor Strange, you're an idiot. IMO Superman takes a very solid majority against Thor one on one, while Thor would take a fairly good majority against Hal. Either way it's not the stomp you think it is.

And it's funny you think MMH is the most powerful member of team DC, even he doesn't think that.

Delta1938

You sure like to be wrong a lot.

-Pr-

No, they're something. A match, even.

CosmicComet
Orion solos

Cogito
Lot of stupid in this thread.

no expression

biensalsa

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/th_1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/th_tumblr_lzh7znpH6g1r0284d.gif, http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/th_tumblr_ln4lwu9aj21qfsevf.gif, http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/th_hulk-face-palm.gif, http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/th_00455gar.gif

biensalsa
Silver Surfer and Dr Strange solos... Originally posted by Mumrik

This sums it up better

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Mega+Facepalm+Gif.+For+your+reaction+folder+needs_c266b1_3384407.gif

CosmicComet
So we all agree that Orion solos right

Delta1938
Originally posted by CosmicComet
So we all agree that Orion solos right

Orion is so damn powerful he solos teams in threads he's not even officially in!! He just might beat Squirrel Girl.

CosmicComet
They should make babies full of pwnage

Delta1938
Originally posted by CosmicComet
They should make babies full of pwnage

The entire multiverse and every possible timeline would collapse as a result of conception.

That, and Orion's only half the man he was. Bekka made him get a vasectomy. That's why he only might have a chance against Squirrel Girl, otherwise it'd be 5/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.