Deathstroke vs. Captain America and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Slade takes on the team of Bucky Barnes and Dick Grayson.

- Everyone is in character

- Fight takes place in Gotham at night

- Winner by knockout, TKO or death.

Who wins and why?

Sixth_Winged
gonna go with slade on this one. He usually owns nightwing and bucky doesn't really bring anything new to the table.

red sabre
make it steve rogers and both deathstroke and batman gona have flags sticking out of their buttholes

cdtm
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Slade takes on the team of Bucky Barnes and Dick Grayson.

- Everyone is in character

- Fight takes place in Gotham at night

- Winner by knockout, TKO or death.

Who wins and why?

This is spite!

If it was Steve Rogers, the team would at least be able to pull off 3 wins out of 10.

golem370
Deathstroke went toe to toe with Batman and won but fell soon after these newer versions are not more capable then Batman?

red sabre
Originally posted by cdtm
This is spite!

If it was Steve Rogers, the team would at least be able to pull off 3 wins out of 10.

if it was steve rogers that would be a complete spite, we can flip batman on deathstroke side and steve still will beat their asses

pym-ftw
I'd say split I think winter soldier is better than this board gives him credit for

red sabre
i agree, i think winter soldier should take slade out

pym-ftw
Slade to me is just bloodlusted Steve Rogers

red sabre
slade doesnt have the feats to compete with rogers, either by strength, either by skills, by anything cap is his superior

Lord Feron
Subby this thread is calling you, come now....

red sabre
i already shoved his nose into the dirt countless times so whats one more he?

Stoic
Slade

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by red sabre
if it was steve rogers that would be a complete spite, we can flip batman on deathstroke side and steve still will beat their asses

I like your style.

DTM
I was just about to vote for the team fairly solidly, then I saw this was Bucky and Dick, so Ill give the nudge to Slade to win more than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.