Speedsters vs. Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
Everyone is out to kill, no CIS or PIS. It's 4 vs. 5. Who takes the majority?

Zoom
Inertia
Savatar
Cheetah

vs.

Rulk
Thor
Sentry
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill

Galan007
Speedsters. Easily, imo.

Uriel005
zoom time bubbles his team to uber speed levels... from there its just a matter of whether or not you think speedsters can hurt the bricks sufficiently which considering zoom hits at superman level and the rest are no jokes either I'd say that the speedsters take it.

SamZED
Imo Glads and Sentry are to verstile to be called bricks. Aren't exactly slow either. Also, which Sentry? Golden Guardian Sentry? Whiney Bob Sentry? Voidtry? That matters.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SamZED
Imo Glads and Sentry are to verstile to be called bricks. Aren't exactly slow either. Also, which Sentry? Golden Guardian Sentry? Whiney Bob Sentry? Voidtry? That matters.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by SamZED

i don't think Thor is a "brick" either. In my opinion a brick would be like: Thing, Colossus, Juggernaut, Doomsday, Kalibak, Ulik, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.