Stitch vs Bana Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Deathmatch in Times Square

juggerman
Bana Hulk in a sh!t stomp

Lestov16
What about Ruffalo Hulk?

juggerman
Ruffalo Hulk is a better match for sure but Stitch is still totally outclassed

lilshogun
How in the heck will Hulk stomp a cartoon. Stitch can never die.

juggerman
Stitch can be killed. they were sure of it when they thought he was gonna land in the ocean

KingD19
Because Stitch's molecular structure is so dense and heavy that he can't swim...he'd drown.

Killing him any other way is basically impossible, as he even withstood the vacuum of space with no problem.

BruceSkywalker
any version of Hulk crushes Stitch..

KingD19
He can probably knock him out, but he wouldn't kill him. And Stitch would make him work for it. He's a fraction of Hulk's size and hits harder than just about anyone he went up against save daddy Bana.

marwash22
didn't know Lilo & Stitch had fanboys. go figure.

KingD19
Not a fanboy. Just read up on him and watched the movie again. He's not exactly a pushover.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Not a fanboy. Just read up on him and watched the movie again. He's not exactly a pushover.

STFU Stitch fanboy!

Nemesis X
So what's to keep Hulk from throwing Stitch into the ocean?

marwash22
Not a fanboy. Just read up on him and watched the movie again. He's not exactly a pushover. no worries. there are worse things to be... you could be a Bronie.Originally posted by Nemesis X
So what's to keep Hulk from throwing Stitch into the ocean? Not that I'm arguing this 'cause i know nothing about Stitch, but how would Hulk even know that's a weakness?

Robtard
Hulk's lack of ocean throwing feats.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by marwash22
Not that I'm arguing this 'cause i know nothing about Stitch, but how would Hulk even know that's a weakness?

He wouldn't. He would just get so annoyed by the blue furball, he'd pick Stitch up and throw him.

marwash22
so, Hulk via bfr?

marwash22
Let's go over what Stitch can do.

Invulnerable - He's bulletproof, fireproof, etc... He crashed a spaceship and was fine, fell a few thousand feet, he was fine. He drove a gasoline truck/oil tanker into a volcano and was fine. He's also got unbreakable bones like Wolverine. He even held an orb of plasma for a few seconds before tossing it back at the person who shot him(Gantu I think).

Super Strength - Stitch weighs about 120lbs, and he can lift 3,000 times his own weight. That's 180 tons he can chuck around with no trouble and hit with a similar amount of force.

Healing Factor - If something does hurt him, he can heal pretty quick.

Claws - His claws are again like Wolverine's and can cut through basically anything, and with his strength behind it...

Hyper Intelligence - He's super smart, able to do complex stuff in moments, come up with battle strategies on the fly, etc..

Long story short, Stitch takes this in a stomp. Originally posted by KingD19
If it hadn't been a Disney movie/franchise, he would have been a total beast. well damn. no expression

juggerman
Bana Hulk was WAY too powerful. He would be the one to break thru this "cartoons can't die" stuff and kill Stitch. Twice.

McNasty996
Close fight but I'm giving it to Stitch. Toon powers tip it.

juggerman
Stitch has done nothing on Bana Hulks strength level. It'll be like when Hulk fought those dogs

KingD19
He'd ko Stitch after a good fight, but he wouldn't kill him. He's indestructible for a reason.

marwash22
just to play devil's advocate... something being "indestructible" in it's own specific universe, doesn't automatically mean it can't be destroyed by something/someone from an entirely different universe.

KingD19
I understand that. But Stitch survived the vacuum of space with no problems. And got blown up in a volcano, and survived re-entry(or crashed a space ship from space, can't remember).

If he can be killed, it won't be easy, even for Hulk. Severely beaten I'll give you, but him just outright killing him I have a hard time seeing, especially since Stitch is made out of all these uber tough polymers and stuff to prevent just such a thing from happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.