Thanos vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
vs

Nul Hulk
Angir Thing
Kuurth

no BFR

juggerman
Team

Sixth_Winged
Thanos might be able to take any of them one on one but not all 3 together. They would trash him around for a loooong time.

carver9
Nul solos.

Mshinu
Nul and Angrir get slapped down . If this is full powered Kuurth on the other hand, he might be a real problem for old prune chin.

juggerman
Kuurth solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Nul solos. laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

The truth is hilarious huh?

quanchi112
The truth is hilarious huh? Name someone he beat near Thanos' level. You just say things without anything to support your opinion.

the ninjak
Cyttorak Kuurth would be a problem for recent Thanos.
Depowered Kuurth would be obviously easier. Which by rules Kuurth is.

Angir gets killed.
and Nul ......Was just Hulk without his esoteric feats and a cool hammer. I consider Nul weaker than a decent Hulk.
Thor BFR'd him. But this fight has no BFR so heh.

Against all 3 at the same time. Without prep. A massively difficult fight for Thanos.

Estacado
Are you guys serious ?
Thor was doing well against Nul and Angrir Thanos one shots them.
Dont know how he will handle Kuurth though.

Mshinu
If it ain`t Jugguurth then Thanos takes a dump on the team and watches them die a slow painful unescapable death.

red sabre
thanos rapes the 3 of them

JakeTheBank
Thanos' only real issue would be Kuurth.

juggerman
didnt seem like the loss of Juggs powers affected Kuurth too much except he wasnt unstoppable anymore.

were there other effects?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Estacado
Are you guys serious ?
Thor was doing well against Nul and Angrir Thanos one shots them.
Dont know how he will handle Kuurth though.

No BFR for Nul though. Which is how Thor defeated Nul. And I already said Thanos kills Angir no probs.

Originally posted by juggerman
didnt seem like the loss of Juggs powers affected Kuurth too much except he wasnt unstoppable anymore.

were there other effects?

Unfortunatly it didn't seem to effect Kuurth so much. And he escaped to join his master for the final fight before we could see any real change.

Originally posted by red sabre
thanos rapes the 3 of them

Not so easy, but cool sig sabre. Good to see.

Estacado
Originally posted by the ninjak
No BFR for Nul though. Which is how Thor defeated Nul.
TI Thanos would still stomp Nul badly.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Estacado
TI Thanos would still stomp Nul badly.

I'm inclined to agree. Thanos in that series had no tech though. He was a reborn Thanos with physical and mental amps and Death Avatar status.

Considering I believe Nul is a Hulk with no esoteric feats and a big hammer. And considering Thor punched a hole through Angir. It's extremely possible that Thanos can actually kill Nul alongside Angir.

It's Kuurth that's the problem. The Xmen tried EVERYTHING on that guy. Particle manip. Teleportation. Magic. Nothing phased that guy.

And Thanos is back in Avengers Assemble. We don't know if he's a Thanosi though. But going off TI feats it boils down to Thanos vs Kuurth.

red sabre
I'm inclined to agree. Thanos in that series had no tech though. He was a reborn Thanos with physical and mental amps and Death Avatar status.

Considering I believe Nul is a Hulk with no esoteric feats and a big hammer. And considering Thor punched a hole through Angir. It's extremely possible that Thanos can actually kill Nul alongside Angir.

It's Kuurth that's the problem. The Xmen tried EVERYTHING on that guy. Particle manip. Teleportation. Magic. Nothing phased that guy.

i see your point about kuurth but lets not forget we are comparing metas to a trans level being, also remember when colossus punched kuurth he fractured his helmet, imagine thanos delivering his blow to kuurth and this is without any amps or blasts or shields just him punch, i am sure a punch from thanos would have taken his head off but thats my opinion

Estacado

And Thanos is back in Avengers Assemble. We don't know if he's a Thanosi though. But going off TI feats it boils down to Thanos vs Kuurth.
Agreed.
Let's not forget though that Thanos is leagues above anyone who Kuurth has faced so he might be able to hurt him but that's speculation.

the ninjak
Originally posted by red sabre
i see your point about kuurth but lets not forget we are comparing metas to a trans level being, also remember when colossus punched kuurth he fractured his helmet, imagine thanos delivering his blow to kuurth and this is without any amps or blasts or shields just him punch, i am sure a punch from thanos would have taken his head off but thats my opinion Originally posted by Estacado
Agreed.
Let's not forget though that Thanos is leagues above anyone who Kuurth has faced so he might be able to hurt him but that's speculation.

I forgot the helmet fracturing feat. Though we don't know what would happen underneath. Good posts.

He healed that helmet quickly. But if Thanos can compromise the helmet then dig his fists into his brain. Considering he's a Death Avatar.

Well that could mean a spectacular win for Thanos.

Then you have the fact that once the helmet was compromised telepathic assault was brought into the equation. Thanos repelled the best in TI. Though when a powerful telepath entered Kuurth all she saw was madness personified. Thanos can tank that.

Thanos wins a majority at this stage. And that's a huge achievement.

h1a8
Without BFR Nul will give him a hell of a time
Also Kuurth solos
Thus this fight is spite.
Who cares about Angir?

carver9
Nul withstood everything Thor dished out...I would put Thor energy output above Thanos (even though Thanos is physically more powerful) and I would also put Thor charged hammer strikes above Thanos punches as well. Nul withstood all of this along with an AMPED charge attack that lit up the city. This doesn't include Nul ripping adamantium like it was tissue paper and crushing Uru like he was balding up dirt.

Nul or Kuurth solos. Thanos would get his shields cracked and pounded on trying to fight Nul.

JakeTheBank
Jesus Christ.

Nul isn't soloing Thanos.

Naija boy
Ayayai carver.....

Delta1938
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

Well, Thanos greatly fears regular Hulk, Savage Banner IIRC so just a normal human but retarded, and Hulk's greatly amped here soooooooooo.

big grin

Nihilist
Kuurth is the only slight problem, so that leaves a avatar of a skyfather against a avatar of a abstrctact! And Thanos has all ready slapped down a avatar of cancervers elder gods.

Thanos wins

ThereIsHope
Thanos wins

Estacado
Nul withstood everything Thor dished out...I would put Thor energy output above Thanos (even though Thanos is physically more powerful) and I would also put Thor charged hammer strikes above Thanos punches as well. Nul withstood all of this along with an AMPED charge attack that lit up the city. This doesn't include Nul ripping adamantium like it was tissue paper and crushing Uru like he was balding up dirt.

Nul or Kuurth solos. Thanos would get his shields cracked and pounded on trying to fight Nul.
Good one Carter.

PillarofOsiris

This is right up there with the dumbest things you've ever said.... oh wait... no it's not.

The Sorrow
The problem for the Worthy is they were mostly hype, Angrir was nearly beaten by a baseline Rulk, hurt by Spiderman and was one-shotted by Thor. Nul had one or two impressive feats but he looked terrible against the Avengers and was smacked around by Thor who doesn't hit as hard as Thanos.

Thing gets taken out quickly, Nul and Kuurth cause one or two problems but Thanos prevails.

basilisk
Originally posted by keiththegreat
vs

Nul Hulk
Angir Thing
Kuurth

no BFR

Thanos would smash Angir. He might be able to stop Nul Hulk without BFR. Kuurth - even with BFR he just comes back. I'm don't think Thanos is really going to be able to put him down at all, but also Kuurth will have trouble putting Thanos down for any length of time.

I see Kuurth and Nul together making life difficult for the big T but with his powers he can take a beating for a long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.