PC Mongul vs. Classic Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Delta1938
I've really only read a handful of scans for PC Mongul and his Wikipedia entry, and read little of Kurse in general, I don't think anything of his classic era. But I believe Kurse's claim to fame was being 4 times as strong as Thor. Well, I'd definitely have to say that PC Superman was more than 4 times as strong as Thor, and PC Mongul was stronger than him.

Also, to my understanding, Kurse is just a brick(albeit a pretty damn strong one). While Mongul is primarily a brick, he has a few other abilities and used some shrinking tech(but I dunno if this was standard equipment or not).

It feels like it's looking pretty bad for Kurse based on what I do know.

cdtm
PC Mongul took an extended beat down from Superman, including being flash fried by his heat vision. All it did was destroy his outfit. He than proceeded to beat Supes so badly he was shaky on his feet afterwards, and he compared Superman to an insect.

Kurse is good, but I don't think he's quite that good.

Keep in mind this is Jim Starlin we're talking about. His story telling centers around creating beings so powerful even a team of elite tiers can't slow them down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.