Firestorm Vs The Ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1727248-brightest_day_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/498435-001_large.jpg

cdtm
Ray Terrill. Firestorm has him on versatility, but Ray is much faster, and there's no way Firestorm can take his blasts.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
Ray Terrill. Firestorm has him on versatility, but Ray is much faster, and there's no way Firestorm can take his blasts.

What if he goes intangible just like Ray?

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What if he goes intangible just like Ray?
Intangible how? Like become an energy being? The Ray has control over the entire EM Spectrum (shown in Infinite Crisis I think).

If by intangible you mean intangible like Martian Manhunter or Kitty Pryde, then at best it'd be an eternal stalemate.

Prep-Man
Firestorm has control over energy too and can becom intangible. Shadow Cat, Martian Manhunter, etc...

Existere
Firestorm

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Firestorm has control over energy too and can becom intangible. Shadow Cat, Martian Manhunter, etc...

Lobo hit Ray with anti-matter (hoping it would kill him). The Ray's energy form became swollen and distorted but he didn't die and fought off the effect.

If Ray survived that and Lobo's "I don't do logic" idiocy, I don't see what Firestorm can do to him that would take him out.

At best/worst, it's a stalemate. But my money is still on the Ray.

cdtm
In Firestorms defense, maybe he can try whipping up something that blocks out all external light. Ray's weakness is he drains off pretty quickly without external light sources (It's not instantaneous, but not exactly slow either.)

But this requires encasing him in something he can't simply phase out of. Not to mention, Ray's a good deal faster than him.

My money's on Ray being able to flash fry him first.

Galan007
FS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.