Dr. Doom versus Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Doom decides that Shuma is a huge eye-sore and wants to be rid of him. How much prep does Doom need to accomplish this?

Bonus Question: Who's better in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3?

Cogito
More like how much time does Shuma need mmm

JakeTheBank
I like your style.

Sundipped
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom decides that Shuma is a huge eye-sore and wants to be rid of him. How much prep does Doom need to accomplish this?

Bonus Question: Who's better in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3?

Doom is adept in the black arts so he would probably only need the same amount of prep Doc had.

Doom in the game too. His molecular shield/photon charge is a pain in the ass.

zopzop
Spite against Gorath and I'm not saying this just to insult Shuma (if this was Doom vs Tyrant or Set, I'd be saying the same thing).

Doom (and all these other bullsh|t "prep masters"wink is a walking plot device.

He's stolen power from Galalctus, MULTIPLE times. Tricked and then stole power from Pre Retcon Beyonder. Survived against and outsmarted Mephisto (in his own realm).

"Prep Master's" should be banned from VS threads for obvious reasons.

pym-ftw
When has doom absorbed anyone?

Is doom going into his dimension?

Doom is much better in mvc3 according to the tier lists

WhiteWitchKing
Doom "borrows" the Ultimate Nullifier. SG gets deleted. Doom wins.

leonidas
Doom decides that Shuma is a huge eye-sore

pun intended...?

and doom would find a way of course, given enough time. how much time he would need is a tough question though. he needed a lot of time to prep for mephisto once. and did he ever end up freeing his mom's soul? confused

i feel like that is an answer i should know, but..... embarrasment

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
and did he ever end up freeing his mom's soul? confused

He did AND he played Mephisto for a fool.

Absolute bullsh|t. sick

JakeTheBank
pun intended...?

and doom would find a way of course, given enough time. how much time he would need is a tough question though. he needed a lot of time to prep for mephisto once. and did he ever end up freeing his mom's soul? confused

I would never make such a pun. wink

And yes, Doom saved his mother's soul.

leonidas
I would never make such a pun. wink

And yes, Doom saved his mother's soul.

i thought he did. where did it happen? anyone?

JakeTheBank

I think it was in the Doctor Strange/Doctor Doom graphic novel.

zopzop
http://marvel.wikia.com/Marvel_Graphic_Novel_Vol_1_49

Aakla
Originally posted by zopzop
He did AND he played Mephisto for a fool.
*spoiler* if you haven't read the graffic novel
He was the only survivor during the contest that made strange the sorcerer supreme, forcing strange to grant him a boon by doing so. doom survived by miscasting the crimson bands on strange, allowing strange to turn them back on doom, protecting him from the vishanti's onslaught. after doom blew mephisto up with anti-matter he traded strange's soul for his mother. his mother found out and refused, this purified his mothers soul and allowed her to attack mephiso and "unmake" him. the last panel shows strange wonder if doom had the whole thing planned out from the start.

Doom Preps rock.

leonidas
^ thanks. damn, i have that, but haven't read it in forever. i thought they FAILED in that book!? f me. i have to look at that again too...

Galan007
*Recollects the Nightmare feat*

Yeah, Doom absorbs Shuma.

zopzop
Originally posted by Aakla
*spoiler* if you haven't read the graffic novel
He was the only survivor during the contest that made strange the sorcerer supreme, forcing strange to grant him a boon by doing so. doom survived by miscasting the crimson bands on strange, allowing strange to turn them back on doom, protecting him from the vishanti's onslaught. after doom blew mephisto up with anti-matter he traded strange's soul for his mother. his mother found out and refused, this purified his mothers soul and allowed her to attack mephiso and "unmake" him. the last panel shows strange wonder if doom had the whole thing planned out from the start.

Doom Preps rock.
It was total BS. Doom outsmarting a premier demon lord that's older than humanity with eons of experience? "Prep" my ass. sick

JakeTheBank
It was total BS. Doom outsmarting a premier demon lord that's older than humanity with eons of experience? "Prep" my ass. sick

lol not sure if serious...?

Galan007
It was total BS. Doom outsmarting a premier demon lord that's older than humanity with eons of experience? "Prep" my ass. sick This post implies that Doom's intellect has some sort of cap. Lulz.

Get your facts straight, plz. sneer

zopzop
lol not sure if serious...?
Dead serious!
Originally posted by Galan007
This post implies that Doom's intellect has some sort of cap. Lulz.

Get your facts straight, plz. sneer
Meh to Doom! Meh I say.

JakeTheBank
Only a Richards fanboy would say "meh" to Doom.

TheGodKiller
Only a Richards fanboy would say "meh" to Doom.

Meh to Doom !

JakeTheBank
I'm sorry you're a fanboy for Reed.

TheGodKiller
I'm sorry you're a fanboy for Reed.

Meh to Reed !

JakeTheBank
You already showed your true colors. Allegiance to the Archenemy of all that is good in the world can't be tolerated.

Mindset
Let's murder him and wear his skin.

TheGodKiller
You already showed your true colors. Allegiance to the Archenemy of all that is good in the world can't be tolerated.

Meh to You !

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mindset

I agree , let's murder Doom and wear his skin .

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset

Sounds like justice.

Aakla

just because they are demon's or immortal doesn't mean they have an imagination. they are the physical manifestations of something. Evil, Good, Cookies whatever. they are not living beings, as we know it, that just built up power bases. they exists because they cant not exist, and their actions are forced on them by their nature.

Doom pulled it off because he put all of his skill in a shoebox and shook that box up and poked it with needles then shook it up again...Mad Skills.

CortSether
Kilokahn from the Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad show would make mincemeat out of Doom by teaming up with Malcolm Frink and putting Mega-Virus Monsters inside of Doom's electronic equipment.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by CortSether
Kilokahn from the Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad show would make mincemeat out of Doom by teaming up with Malcolm Frink and putting Mega-Virus Monsters inside of Doom's electronic equipment.

rofl

DarkSaint85
"Prep" my ass. sick

No thanks.

CortSether
"Prep" my ass. sick

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No thanks.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.