WBH vs Bricks (2nd try)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH

vs

Thing
Namor (Soaking Wet)
Hercules (Classic, no mace)
Thor (no hammer)
Cyborg BRB
Heimdall
Colossus (Classic)
Abomination
A-Bomb
Korg
Red Hulk (Current)

byrdgang21
Hulk

Naija boy
Wbh still wins pretty easily

Stoic
Why is Pete being neutered here?

PillarofOsiris
Hulk is not winning this. Thor can still use lightning, and he's not going down easy. Neither is Hercules, BRB, or Red Hulk. That should be enough to win.

DickBlazer
Team wins at least half the time

Newjak
Team

The Sorrow
Hulk stomps hard.

iceman24567
Team wrecks him erm

juggerman
because Hulk cant handle Colossonaut

Naija boy
^funny

Anyhow there is no way in hell that hulk loses this. The strongest on that team is Thor and WBH is much much stronger than him. Most of the rest are not even relevant..

Uriel005
Originally posted by Naija boy
^funny

Anyhow there is no way in hell that hulk loses this. The strongest on that team is Thor and WBH is much much stronger than him. Most of the rest don't are not even relevant.. thing solos stick out tongue

juggerman
the truth often is

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Hulk stomps hard.

This and you all better hope WWH doesn't one shot Thor in the Avengers title that came out today, this would make this thread along with numerous of threads much more easier.

Newjak
Originally posted by carver9
This and you all better hope WWH doesn't one shot Thor in the Avengers title that came out today, this would make this thread along with numerous of threads much more easier. It's just easier carver,

and team wins

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
It's just easier carver,

and team wins

Prepare for a PM once I'm done reading the issue. big grin

Newjak
Prepare for a PM once I'm done reading the issue. big grin Ok go for it.

The Sorrow
This and you all better hope WWH doesn't one shot Thor in the Avengers title that came out today, this would make this thread along with numerous of threads much more easier.
He did one shot Thor sad

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
He did one shot Thor sad

Lol....if this is true, this makes it pretty much official, WWH>Sentry>Thor

The Sorrow
Lol....if this is true, this makes it pretty much official, WWH>Sentry>Thor
Scan from herochat:
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/AA004b.jpg

CosmicComet
Thank God I'm a Superman fan first and foremost.

Damborgson
With his own ****ing hammer again......

JakeTheBank
Eh, it's not too bad. Not great for Thor, but not downright terrible.

Thor's about to challenge Thanos, mindraped Hulk grabs him by his wrist and clobbers him in the face before he could respond. I'm sure people will make it more of a big deal than it is.

I'm more disappointed with the actual dialogue, characterization, and story than I am with feats or display with power. You'll see who cares more about feats and who cares about good writing soon enough, though.

Newjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Eh, it's not too bad. Not great for Thor, but not downright terrible.

Thor's about to challenge Thanos, mindraped Hulk grabs him by his wrist and clobbers him in the face before he could respond. I'm sure people will make it more of a big deal than it is.

I'm more disappointed with the actual dialogue, characterization, and story than I am with feats or display with power. MEh I see it a Hulk's strength + the power of once the hammer got removed from Thor's hands then the no one can hold enchantment kicking in whatever force that equates to.

It's not like he actually koed Thor with a punch.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Damborgson
With his own ****ing hammer again......

I've been saying it for a while now, Marvel HATES Thor. Red Hulk beating him with his own hammer, the Hulk doing it (TWICE RECENTLY NOW), Diablo one shotting him with his own lightning, Moonstone standing over him saying "Woof", and Amadeus Cho taking him out with his own lightning, Asgard getting destroyed by a bunch of b-list heroes and villains (besides Sentry), the Hulk VS DVD where the Hulk basically could have killed Thor, Planet Hulk where Hulk could have killed Beta Ray Bill, the Avengers cartoon is constantly making Hulk look better, and the Avengers movie, where Hulk looked better in the fight....

I'm also glad I like Superman.

carver9
I see it as Hulk grabbing Thor hammer, Thor turning around, Hulk saying some words to Thor and Hulk one shotting the hell out of him. That's a power ft for Hulk. Now let's use WBH instead of WWH...a repeat of what happened to Wendigo and Bi Beast.

JakeTheBank
So you want to use WBH being mindraped by Thanos and grabbing an unsuspecting Thor's wrist to KO him?

PillarofOsiris
Who wrote that comic? And why the hell is Thor getting one-shot so often nowadays?

JakeTheBank
Bendis, of course.

Thor plays victim to the Worf Effect when he's on the Avengers. And for all this talk about Marvel hating Thor, Thor still does highly impressive shit currently. He's still the go-to guy when dealing with cosmic threats.

CosmicComet
He can take cosmic threats with the best of him.

But he can't seem to shake his bad luck against the jolly green one.

I don't get why they think people are stupid enough to accept stark differences like this.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He can take cosmic threats with the best of him.

But he can't seem to shake his bad luck against the jolly green one.

I don't get why they think people are stupid enough to accept stark differences like this.

It's like Marvel has no problem having Thor deal with cosmic scale threats and look good against virtually any being, whether he wins or loses, but as soon as he faces Hulk, he's not going to use his versatility or power output and instead chooses to slug it out with him.

It should be a power of Hulk's that he's able to force people to fight him on his own terms.

Silent Master
I see it as Hulk grabbing Thor hammer, Thor turning around, Hulk saying some words to Thor and Hulk one shotting the hell out of him. That's a power ft for Hulk. Now let's use WBH instead of WWH...a repeat of what happened to Wendigo and Bi Beast.

Man, Thanos was able to easily control the Hulk, I didn't know that the Hulk was so mentally weak.

KuRuPT Thanosi
where are the rest of the scans of the fight or is that how issue 3 ended?

PillarofOsiris

It should be a power of Hulk's that he's able to force people to fight him on his own terms.
even skyfathers like zeus arent immune.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Silent Master
Man, Thanos was able to easily control the Hulk, I didn't know that the Hulk was so mentally weak. He usually isn't though... he has rarely ever been mind controlled... Thanos does have very strong TP... but that is unusual for hulk..

JakeTheBank
Thanos is the mind-rapeiest one there is.

KuRuPT Thanosi
lhahahha

WHere is the rest of the sequence?

carver9
So you want to use WBH being mindraped by Thanos and grabbing an unsuspecting Thor's wrist to KO him?

I don't him mindraping that Hulk since that was a calm Hulk. People have a hard time mind attacking Hulk/controlling him due to his rage (example, WWH)...Thor just got koed by family man Hulk.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He usually isn't though... he has rarely ever been mind controlled... Thanos does have very strong TP... but that is unusual for hulk..

Going by this feat though, the Hulk has the mental fortitude of a sloth.

carver9
Man, Thanos was able to easily control the Hulk, I didn't know that the Hulk was so mentally weak.

Read above. People have a hard time mind raping Hulk due to his rage...Thor just got koed by a calm WWH. The Hulk that fought Sentry would probably punch his head off.

Silent Master
Thanos did it rather easily in that scan, the Hulk's new tag line should he "Hulk is the mentally weakest one there is."

carver9
Thanos did it rather easily in that scan, the Hulk's new tag line should he "Hulk is the mentally weakest one there is."

Calm Hulk.

Imagine if Hulk decided to take just a lil of the gloves off on Thor and did this...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11806491/008.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11806492/009.jpg.html

Can we all say "a big pile of boo boo stain" would have been left on the floor. Hulk has proven his strength against Heralds, now its time to see a WWH and Thanos fight.

Silent Master
Hulk isn't calm during the rest of the pages and Thanos has zero trouble controlling him, in fact he doesn't appear to have to exert any effort at all.

Hulk is just that mentally weak.

CosmicComet
It's like Marvel has no problem having Thor deal with cosmic scale threats and look good against virtually any being, whether he wins or loses, but as soon as he faces Hulk, he's not going to use his versatility or power output and instead chooses to slug it out with him.

Hulk makes people as one-dimensional as he is.

It's all a part of a subtle psionic power.

carver9
Hulk isn't calm during the rest of the pages and Thanos has zero trouble controlling him, in fact he doesn't appear to have to exert any effort at all.

Hulk isnt calm when? When did he even say anything like this...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11806491/008.jpg.html

...or show any type of anger...if anything, he is trying to fight it. Silent, its pretty much pointless debating against you because you rarely if ever make sense so stop responding to me.

Now its time to see a Thanos and Hulk fight.

Silent Master
Again, Hulk isn't calm during the rest of the pages and Thanos has zero trouble controlling him, in fact he doesn't appear to have to exert any effort at all.

Heck, out of everyone there, including the normal humans like BW, The Hulk is the only one Thanos is able to control.

carver9
Hulk makes people as one-dimensional as he is.

It's all a part of a subtle psionic power.

Versatility doesn't work on Hulk and ESPECIALLY WWH. WWH powered through Sentry energy, Zom power, a Black Bolt power that took a chunk out of the moon the size of a state...got right back up when Zeus hit him with a lightning bolt...powered through an AMPED Ironman attack, powered through Hellfire from Ghost Rider.

Then he is quick enough to bring the fight up close and personal. Hulk is a monster.

carver9
Again, Hulk isn't calm during the rest of the pages and Thanos has zero trouble controlling him, in fact he doesn't appear to have to exert any effort at all.

Heck, out of everyone there, including the normal humans like BW, The Hulk is the only one Thanos is able to control.

Ok.

CosmicComet
Versatility doesn't work on Hulk and ESPECIALLY WWH. WWH powered through Sentry energy, Zom power, a Black Bolt power that took a chunk out of the moon the size of a state...got right back up when Zeus hit him with a lightning bolt...powered through an AMPED Ironman attack, powered through Hellfire from Ghost Rider.

Then he is quick enough to bring the fight up close and personal. Hulk is a monster.

...What are you showing other than his damage soak?

Silent Master
Hulk is just that mentally weak, not everyone can have willpower on the level of Thor, Cap, Hawkeye, Iron-man, Black Widow etc etc etc.

PillarofOsiris
Hulk is just that mentally weak, not everyone can have willpower on the level of Thor, Cap, Hawkeye, Iron-man, Black Widow etc etc etc.

Or Superman.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Why was Hulk able to even hold Thor's hammer. http://www.deviantart.com/download/131344447/face_palm_by_Draculasaurus.gif

Please let it be the enchantment clobbering Thor.

carver9
...What are you showing other than his damage soak?

That versatility doesn't work on Hulk. Especially when he have showings like this...

Shrunk down to the size of a mouse...

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5672/ann5j1qa.jpg

And grow back to his normal height by pure rage alone.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3606/ann5k7vo.jpg

Versatility doesn't work on Hulk...at all.

D-Block
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team wrecks him erm

Silent Master
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Or Superman.

When is comes to willpower, The Hulk is the weakest there is.

PillarofOsiris
I wish Thor would just BFR Hulk into a Black Hole. He shows a lot of restraint not ending the Hulk's existence.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
That versatility doesn't work on Hulk. Especially when he have showings like this...

Those feats are a wee dated Carver. Not saying they're not valid evidence, but when was the last time Hulk did something like that?

Damborgson
Look, I know that this wasn't the worst showing that it could've been for Thor. It was with his own weapon and green scar caught him completely by surprise. But it's just wrong.

Thor getting jobbed to make others look good beating him is only done because he's Thor and everyone knows how powerful he is. He's being used as a measuring stick and I find it disgusting.

Thor's still got an amazing record for fighting outside his weight class against Skyfather+ beings, but I'd expect that to show more against non skyfather beings.

The writing is also a piece of crap. "Natasha go!" Cap already said that and it wasn't cool when he said an issue earlier. "Hulk angry!" Green Scar doesn't talk like that. I don't care if he was supposed to be kidding or something. "Foul beats of Valhalla!" Wtf? Valhalla is Norse Heaven since when do foul beasts spawn there? Just stupid. Among a list of other things that I could go into but It'd be a bigger rant.

Silent Master
I wish Thor would just BFR Hulk into a Black Hole. He shows a lot of restraint not ending the Hulk's existence.

Yea....The Hulk and Wolverine have two of the biggest jobber auras in comics.

PillarofOsiris
Some people should be banned from writing Thor. I'm surprised more Thor fans haven't abandoned Marvel by now. It's not just Thor losing. I could take that. But Moonstone standing over him and saying "woof" or Red Hulk kicking his helmet, getting his face beat in by his own hammer...

they're not just beating him, they're humiliating him.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Those feats are a wee dated Carver. Not saying they're not valid evidence, but when was the last time Hulk did something like that?

When was the last time something like that was attempted on him? It doesn't matter since that is evidence enough that it wouldnt work just like Gargoyal turning Hulk to stone and Hulk turning back to his normal self almost immediately or Hulk hitting intangible beings, grabbing energy, punching through dimensions, or his counterpart punching her way through another dimension back to the 616 world.

Versatility doesn't work on Hulk...if you are going to beat him, you need to punch him to sleep or bfr him (and by Strange own mouth, that doesn't even work). People use to resort to gas attacks but that doesn't even work on him anymore.

CosmicComet

Oh really?

Would you like to tell this to Norrin

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Look, I know that this wasn't the worst showing that it could've been for Thor. It was with his own weapon and green scar caught him completely by surprise. But it's just wrong.

Thor getting jobbed to make others look good beating him is only done because he's Thor and everyone knows how powerful he is. He's being used as a measuring stick and I find it disgusting.

Thor's still got an amazing record for fighting outside his weight class against Skyfather+ beings, but I'd expect that to show more against non skyfather beings.

The writing is also a piece of crap. "Natasha go!" Cap already said that and it wasn't cool when he said an issue earlier. "Hulk angry!" Green Scar doesn't talk like that. I don't care if he was supposed to be kidding or something. "Foul beats of Valhalla!" Wtf? Valhalla is Norse Heaven since when do foul beasts spawn there? Just stupid. Among a list of other things that I could go into but It'd be a bigger rant.

Nice Sig. Thor wasn't caught off guard.

carver9
Oh really?

Would you like to tell this to Norrin

Draining him?

Damborgson
Nice Sig. Thor wasn't caught off guard.

Thank you. Scythe makes some beastly sigs.

Yes he was. His team mate grabbed his arm and attacked him. Would you say he was expecting it?

PillarofOsiris
When was the last time something like that was attempted on him? It doesn't matter since that is evidence enough that it wouldnt work just like Gargoyal turning Hulk to stone and Hulk turning back to his normal self almost immediately or Hulk hitting intangible beings, grabbing energy, punching through dimensions, or his counterpart punching her through another dimension back to the 616 world.

Versatility doesn't work on Hulk...if you are going to beat him, you need to punch him to sleep or bfr him (and by Strange own mouth, that doesn't even work). People use to resort to gas attacks but that doesn't even work on him anymore.

Punching him is the only way? Really? I guess Thanos could mind rape him and have him punch himself to death. The SS could energy drain him. So can satellites. Odin could blast him and kill him (hopefully you don't think Hulk could survive Odin's energy blasts for long. BFR WOULD WORK. How could he escape a black hole in space?

Silent Master
Some people should be banned from writing Thor. I'm surprised more Thor fans haven't abandoned Marvel by now. It's not just Thor losing. I could take that. But Moonstone standing over him and saying "woof" or Red Hulk kicking his helmet, getting his face beat in by his own hammer...

Marvel is trying to make the Hulk fans feel better, seeing as the Thor movie took in so much more than either Hulk movie.

Damborgson

thumb up

carver9
Punching him is the only way? Really? I guess Thanos could mind rape him and have him punch himself to death. The SS could energy drain him. So can satellites. Odin could blast him and kill him (hopefully you don't think Hulk could survive Odin's energy blasts for long. BFR WOULD WORK. How could he escape a black hole in space?

Draining doesn't work on WWH NUT (I can't stand when you reply to my post). Hulk isn't being mind raped if he is in a rage, deal with it. Odin would beat any Hulk 10/10. BFRing doesn't work on Hulk.

Satellites that was prepped by the most powerful minds on the planet...the same minds that have put together devices that has taken out abstracts and skyfathers. You are lame.

CosmicComet
Feels great to be a Superman fan boiii.

Get a cool theme song or two to hum, don't see your hero constantly have to get written down and humiliated by the same dumb brick.

Life is good.

carver9
Feels great to be a Superman fan boiii.

Get a cool theme song or two to hum, don't see your hero constantly have to get written down and humiliated by the same dumb brick.

Life is good.

But Superman gets worked by a less powerful brick, Doomsday and Shaggyman.

stick out tongue

Silent Master
On the other hand, when your hero is Superman, so have to deal with getting bored a lot while reading his stories.

juggerman
not World Breaker Nul War Merged Bannerless Hulk! Ha take that!

and no there is no contradiction here smart

CosmicComet
Losing to villains is excusable. They have to look credible.

And Doomsday shits over Hulk.

carver9
Losing to villains is excusable. They have to look credible.

And Doomsday shits over Hulk.

He really doesn't. When it comes to fts, Hulk strength is far above Doomsday.

CosmicComet
On the other hand, when your hero is Superman, so have to deal with getting bored a lot while reading his stories.

I don't suffer this problem.

Seeing things like Superman saving all reality and then between all that talk down would-be suicides using his humanity, rescuing kittens from trees and paying for philly cheese steaks here and there keeps everything fresh.

CosmicComet
He really doesn't. When it comes to fts, Hulk strength is far above Doomsday.

Nope.

Get at me.

carver9
Nope.

Get at me.

Lol...you are the best Cosmic.

By the way, you are not ready for me bro.

CosmicComet
You're right, I'm not ready to commit to you Carver.

My heart is still lingering elsewhere.

carver9
You're right, I'm not ready to commit to you Carver.

My heart is still lingering elsewhere.

So after all I've done for you, I still haven't gained your heart? sad

What if I say this...Superman beats Thor and Hulk at the same time 10/10 in the first picosecond. Would that help?

Silent Master
I don't suffer this problem.

Seeing things like Superman saving all reality and then between all that talk down would-be suicides using his humanity, rescuing kittens from trees and paying for philly cheese steaks here and there keeps everything fresh.

If you say so.

CosmicComet
So after all I've done for you, I still haven't gained your heart? sad

What if I say this...Superman beats Thor and Hulk at the same time 10/10 in the first picosecond. Would that help?

wtf bro.

you're not supposed to reciprocate.

now i'm creeped out.

blink

carver9
wtf bro.

you're not supposed to reciprocate.

now i'm creeped out.

blink

laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
lol @ "versatility doesn't work on Hulk".

carver9
lol @ "versatility doesn't work on Hulk".

Just hush Jake. It doesn't work.

JakeTheBank
Just hush Jake. It doesn't work.

Except when it does, amirite?

Seriously, though, Hulk must have some kind of passive aura that makes people want to fight him on his terms. "I can fly far faster than light, range spam from a distance, have comparable physical might, and a plethora of other abilities that would make this fight go in my favor...but for some reason, I just want to fight up close and personal against the Hulk!" It would actually make a lot of sense.

carver9
Except when it does, amirite?

Seriously, though, Hulk must have some kind of passive aura that makes people want to fight him on his terms. "I can fly far faster than light, range spam from a distance, have comparable physical might, and a plethora of other abilities that would make this fight go in my favor...but for some reason, I just want to fight up close and personal against the Hulk!" It would actually make a lot of sense.

I already told you about versatility and the same can be said about numerous of battles like Surfer and Thor fights or the Odin vs Thanos fight or the...

You get the point. You are also forgetting the Hulk abilities as well.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Yea....The Hulk and Wolverine have two of the biggest jobber auras in comics.

Squirrel Girl and Batman would beg to differ.

JakeTheBank
I already told you about versatility and the same can be said about numerous of battles like Surfer and Thor fights or the Odin vs Thanos fight or the...

You get the point. You are also forgetting the Hulk abilities as well.

Hulk's not versatile, especially not to the same degree as Thor or Surfer.

I don't see why you can't accept that people fight down to Hulk's level.

Silent Master
Squirrel Girl and Batman would beg to differ.

1) I said two of the biggest, not the two biggest.

2) Squirrel Girl is just that powerful

smokin'

Mr.Mxyzptlk
When was the last time something like that was attempted on him? It doesn't matter since that is evidence enough that it wouldnt work just like Gargoyal turning Hulk to stone and Hulk turning back to his normal self almost immediately or Hulk hitting intangible beings, grabbing energy, punching through dimensions, or his counterpart punching her way through another dimension back to the 616 world.

So you admit that Hulk hasn't show cased that level of transmutation resistance in at least the last few years. You admit the feats are dated.

That matters because some people would ignore those feats out of hand because of their age, just like they would the Secret Wars mountain bracing.

In fact, Daken resisting and undoing Molecular Man's transmutation on sheer healing factor alone would have been a better piece of evidence because of the fact it occurred in the last few years and shows that a sufficiently powerful healing factor (which the Hulk has in spades) can undo such things.

Eh, Versatility is a very big and broad term and just because you can write off Transmutation and Gas attacks not being effective doesn't mean every other thing that word umbrellas (such as BFR) is rendered moot.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Draining doesn't work on WWH NUT (I can't stand when you reply to my post).

I hope you aren't only using Darwin as evidence of this.

Mr.Mxyzptlk

stick out tongue

The Shaggyman, especially Eiling before his downgrade, would wreck most versions of the Hulk. no expression

Shaggyman's Strength >>> Any Base Hulk (he manhandled Superman like a child).

Shaggyman's Stamina >>> Any Hulk.

Shaggyman's regenerative durability >>> Any Hulk except Maestro.

psycho gundam
The Shaggyman, especially Eiling before his downgrade, would wreck most versions of the Hulk. no expression

Shaggyman's regenerative durability >>> Any Hulk except Maestro. some stone walls is all it takes to imprison two shaggymenhttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/shaggymanvsshaggyman1.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/shaggymanvsshaggyman2.jpg

Uriel005
1) I said two of the biggest, not the two biggest.

2) Squirrel Girl is just that powerful

smokin' agreed. Even Doom concedes defeat to squirrel girl... and complies with her demands.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5dmqy1Mbt1qm2i8co1_500.jpg

carver9

Shaggyman's regenerative durability >>> Any Hulk except Maestro.

Why would I listen to a guy who made a bait thread and then handicapped Hulk in the same thread.

As for your post, let me know when you are ready to compare fts.

Nihilist
Team wins

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
some stone walls is all it takes to imprison two shaggymenhttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/shaggymanvsshaggyman1.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/shaggymanvsshaggyman2.jpg

And the two Shaggymen were imprisoned because of the fact they were more interested in killing each other than escaping and that is Pre-Crisis regardless. http://www.deviantart.com/download/131344447/face_palm_by_Draculasaurus.gif

Shaggyman is still head and shoulders above any Hulk's base Strength and his Healing Factor out performs any Hulk's except for when Maestro regenerated from Atomic dust.

Parmaniac
some stone walls is all it takes to imprison two shaggymen Obviously these are pre-crisis stones, their durability easily exceeds the duablity of magically enchanted and artifically amped primary adamantine.

carver9
Hulk is far stronger than Shaggyman and their healing factor is comparable.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Obviously these are pre-crisis stones, their durability easily exceeds the duablity of magically enchanted and artifically amped primary adamantine. agreed a normal pre-crisis human could take WB hulk out with one hand.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Why would I listen to a guy who made a bait thread and then handicapped Hulk in the same thread.

As for your post, let me know when you are ready to compare fts.

That's libel Carver and if you have to resort to personal attacks with no basis in fact, than you've already lost the discussion unless you're just trolling.

That was in no way a bait thread, which is why Bada re-opened it after Mask was banned for all his bait threads for Quan.

I reiterate, Gamora's sole teacher at the beginning of her career was Thanos. This means Thanos taught her all of her fighting technique. QED, Thanos must have some level of Martial Arts skill approaching Gamora's.

I reiterate also that having agility and speed equal to any Earth Eternal is part of Thanos' established powerset. All Earth Eternals have at least Enhanced to Superhuman speed and agility, which is the claimed levels of both Wolverine and Blade.

Just because I chose to make a thread that didn't ignore two mostly untouched parts of Thanos' power set doesn't make my thread a bait thread and any insinuations as such are baseless and as I said, libel. But far be it from me to take away your prerogative to be the first one to devolve to base internet barbarism with your unwarranted insults and attempted defamation of character.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Hulk is far stronger than Shaggyman and their healing factor is comparable.

Hulk cannot regenerate an entire body from a severed head. Say what you will about their strength, but their Healing Factors are not in the least bit comparable except that they both heal.

psycho gundam
And the two Shaggymen were imprisoned because of the fact they were more interested in killing each other than escaping and that is Pre-Crisis regardless. http://www.deviantart.com/download/131344447/face_palm_by_Draculasaurus.gif

Shaggyman is still head and shoulders above any Hulk's base Strength and his Healing Factor out performs any Hulk's except for when Maestro regenerated from Atomic dust. you said any shaggyman and the point is that those stones can negate all the earthquakes those two would create as they fight forever in that pit.

i don't have to post the equivalent hulk feat that corresponds to that

have a nice day smile

Mr.Mxyzptlk
you said any shaggyman and the point is that those stones can negate all the earthquakes those two would create as they fight forever in that pit.

i don't have to post the equivalent hulk feat that corresponds to that

have a nice day smile

No, you don't, since you prove your own fault for posting those scans. The rocks, by your own admission and the scans, could suppress the effects of two Superman class beings fighting each other indefinitely. So either you have to realize the flaw in this logic and see it for the PIS it is or you admit that these rocks were durable enough to keep Superman class beings (and thus Hulk until sufficiently angered) contained, which is not a low feat for The Shaggyman.

And sarcasm is hardly warranted and very childish.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'd also like to see a Hulk who could take a square blast from Orion's Astro Harness and shrug it off like it didn't matter and then proceed to knock Superman into the ground using Orion as a club.

Parmaniac
It's pre-crisis the golden era for shitty writing in all aspects.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
It's pre-crisis the golden era for shitty writing in all aspects.

They'll still use it and ignore that fact of course. But it's hardly the first time that PIS was ignored when using scans to disprove another side's standpoint on the internet.

Parmaniac
They'll still use it and ignore that fact of course. This applies for both sides, let's just agree that PC shit should be banned from the vs section wink

Mr.Mxyzptlk
This applies for both sides, let's just agree that PC shit should be banned from the vs section wink

Gundam is the one who brought in PC actually, I was discussing from a Post Crisis, Pre-DCnU standpoint for Shaggy, specifically using Eiling as my example. But I apologize if that wasn't exactly clear.

carver9
I'd also like to see a Hulk who could take a square blast from Orion's Astro Harness and shrug it off like it didn't matter and then proceed to knock Superman into the ground using Orion as a club.

Lol...so that is what you are basing it off of? Did Orion even use the full Astro on him? Hulk has been fighting teams of Heralds consistently. Based off of fts, Hulk is superior.

psycho gundam
Gundam is the one who brought in PC actually you brought up shaggyman/eiling, so what? he's not in this thread at all

Parmaniac
Gundam is the one who brought in PC actually, I was discussing from a Post Crisis, Pre-DCnU standpoint for Shaggy, specifically using Eiling as my example. But I apologize if that wasn't exactly clear. I wasn't reffering to you with "both sides" just wanted to point out my problem with PC stuff in general.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Lol...so that is what you are basing it off of? Did Orion even use the full Astro on him? Hulk has been fighting teams of Heralds consistently. Based off of fts, Hulk is superior.

I'm basing it off the fact that Eiling manhandled both Superman and Orion and had to be BFRed both times he showed up. The JLA in the first instance weren't even making Eiling sweat or slow down and in the second case he was beating down two top dog characters who would give a base Hulk of any version a damn hard fight if not a loss. Then if you factor in the flashbacks that update the original Shaggyman encounter, it still was holding it's own/beating the assembled JLA and had to be BFRed.

I never said that Shaggyman >>> Hulk in Strength, I said Shaggyman >>> Any Base Hulk in Strength. Of course Hulk would eventually be the stronger of the two, that's his schtick.

And I never said Shaggyman would win in a feat war. Of course Hulk wins in a feat war. Comparing Shaggyman's appearances to Hulk's is like comparing a mote of dust to a Blue Whale in just sheer numberage and the sheer variety of feats. Hulk has his share of insane, high end feats that aren't afforded to a minor character.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
you brought up shaggyman/eiling, so what? he's not in this thread at all

No, Carver did actually.

carver9
I'm basing it off the fact that Eiling manhandled both Superman and Orion and had to be BFRed both times he showed up. The JLA in the first instance weren't even making Eiling sweat or slow down and in the second case he was beating down two top dog characters who would give a base Hulk of any version a damn hard fight if not a loss. Then if you factor in the flashbacks that update the original Shaggyman encounter, it still was holding it's own/beating the assembled JLA and had to be BFRed.

I never said that Shaggyman >>> Hulk in Strength, I said Shaggyman >>> Any Base Hulk in Strength. Of course Hulk would eventually be the stronger of the two, that's his schtick.

And I never said Shaggyman would win in a feat war. Of course Hulk wins in a feat war. Comparing Shaggyman's appearances to Hulk's is like comparing a mote of dust to a Blue Whale in just sheer numberage and the sheer variety of feats. Hulk has his share of insane, high end feats that aren't afforded to a minor character.

WWH beating Rulk with a mere thunderclap, the same Rulk that ripped through OF Thor and other skyfathers is better than any ft I have seen from Shaggyman.

carver9
By the way, there is no such thing as "base" Hulk anymore.

psycho gundam
No, Carver did actually. okay, carver is the cause of everything anyway

Mr.Mxyzptlk
WWH beating Rulk with a mere thunderclap, the same Rulk that ripped through OF Thor and other skyfathers is better than any ft I have seen from Shaggyman.

You really want to use Rulk as your proof Carver?

The guy who jumps from bitchsmacking the Watcher and killing the Grandmaster to being punked in most of his recent appearances?

Edit: And I thought that Thor was stripped of the Odinforce when he fought Rulk. Wasn't that after all the Bor stuff?

carver9
okay, carver is the cause of everything anyway

I didn't start that. Read the post before I posted that.

carver9
You really want to use Rulk as your proof Carver?

The guy who jumps from bitchsmacking the Watcher and killing the Grandmaster to being punked in most of his recent appearances?

The Rulk that Hulk fought was the same one that stomped the Watcher along with everyone else. Rulk started losing when he stopped using his absorption powers.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
By the way, there is no such thing as "base" Hulk anymore.

Is that what that thing between Naija and Newjak was about? I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
The Rulk that Hulk fought was the same one that stomped the Watcher along with everyone else. Rulk started losing when he stopped using his absorption powers.

He still had them with the Lady Liberators and when he fought X-Force....

Parmaniac
He still had them with the Lady Liberators and when he fought X-Force.... Actually he started to job in the X-Force fight everything after that was a long way down. Till he reached an offical downgrade.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Actually he started to job in the X-Force fight everything after that was a long way down. Till he reached an offical downgrade.

The Lady Liberators fight was still a pretty poor durability showing for him irregardless. The man is just too weak against bladed weaponry and regular bullets for a Hulk character.

And it makes me sad because Rulk, as a character concept, is amazing. He just can't get written correctly. He's either Loebforce or Rhino, not a healthy happy medium.

carver9
He still had them with the Lady Liberators and when he fought X-Force....

Are you talking abiut the fight he was toying around with them? Even pretending he was koed. Gotcha.

StiltmanFTW
Actually he started to job in the X-Force fight everything after that was a long way down. Till he reached an offical downgrade.

No, in that fight it was Wolverine who was jobbing.

carver9
The Lady Liberators fight was still a pretty poor durability showing for him irregardless. The man is just too weak against bladed weaponry and regular bullets for a Hulk character.

And it makes me sad because Rulk, as a character concept, is amazing. He just can't get written correctly. He's either Loebforce or Rhino, not a healthy happy medium.

His durability always been crazy against blades weapons but he was always a beast.

Current Rulk is doing good again. He has been beating almost everyone that comes his way.

Parmaniac

And it makes me sad because Rulk, as a character concept, is amazing. He just can't get written correctly. He's either Loebforce or Rhino, not a healthy happy medium. Agreed on the first part

Honestly just recently I was thinking that Marvel finally found a stable level for Rulk judging from his showings in AvX, his own book and a few guest appearences.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Are you talking abiut the fight he was toying around with them? Even pretending he was koed. Gotcha.

I've yet to see any evidence that Rulk was really toying around in that fight and just didn't take advantage of the surprise of his recovery and their guard being down.

But it's been a while since I read that fight, so if my memory is hazy on the matter, please do prove me wrong with scans that say otherwise and I will gladly concede the point on that fight.

But he still had them against X-Force.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, in that fight it was Wolverine who was jobbing. The only one who was jobbing was the taxi driver for loosing his cab to Wolverine.

Mr.Mxyzptlk

Current Rulk is doing good again. He has been beating almost everyone that comes his way.

Man, am I glad to hear that. Too bad I've foresworn off giving Marvel another cent after the Nick Fury Jr. bullshit.

StiltmanFTW
The only one who was jobbing was the taxi driver for loosing his cab to Wolverine.

laughing

In the Ultimate universe, Logan stole a patrol car wink

Mr.Mxyzptlk
To just to clarify, because I feel it was misconstrued, I'm not saying anything against Hulk in this thread's fight. I was just trying to show Carver he might be better off sticking to more recent and more replicated scans/feats/claims/etc. since some folks may just write off said feats, regardless of their validity, because of their age.

carver9
I've yet to see any evidence that Rulk was really toying around in that fight and just didn't take advantage of the surprise of his recovery and their guard being down.

But it's been a while since I read that fight, so if my memory is hazy on the matter, please do prove me wrong with scans that say otherwise and I will gladly concede the point on that fight.

But he still had them against X-Force.

Do you remember when Batman and Enchantress was owning Eiling? They was working him so bad that Enchantress blew half of his body up with an exploding Arrow. Which ft is worse? The Rulk showing against a lot of high Metas or being ripped through by the Bat family?

Let me know.

carver9
To just to clarify, because I feel it was misconstrued, I'm not saying anything against Hulk in this thread's fight. I was just trying to show Carver he might be better off sticking to more recent and more replicated scans/feats/claims/etc. since some folks may just write off said feats, regardless of their validity, because of their age.

Hulk has replicated previous showings though. If anything, current Hulk is leagues more powerful than classic Hulk.

Silent Master
I liked how the Hulk was the only Avenger that Thanos could control, it really brought home just how weak he is mentally.

Colossus-Big C
lulz no, he was simply the best option.

wtf would using iron man do? he cant solo his team

Silent Master
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lulz, he was simply the best option.

Because he's so weak mentally.

carver9
lulz no, he was simply the best option.

wtf would using iron man do? he cant solo his team

Pretty much. Either way, if Hulk or even Thor was brain washed, Hulk would have still stomped.

Colossus-Big C
Because he's so weak mentally. no. it was because hes can solo them.

hulk has withstood high end TP users from entering his mind many times.

Silent Master
no. it was because hes can solo them.

hulk has withstood high end TP users from entering his mind many times.

So could Thor, but Thor isn't nearly as weak mentally. so Thanos had to pick the Hulk.

Colossus-Big C
So could Thor, but Thor isn't nearly as weak mentally. so Thanos had to pick the Hulk. lol at thor soloing the avengers, especially with hulk.

Hulk>Thor

carver9
Hulk can solo all of the Avengers INCLUDING THOR. This has happened twice in less than 4 months.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Do you remember when Batman and Enchantress was owning Eiling? They was working him so bad that Enchantress blew half of his body up with an exploding Arrow. Which ft is worse? The Rulk showing against a lot of high Metas or being ripped through by the Bat family?

Let me know.

So, you dodge my asking for scans to prove what you say happened by putting up a Straw man?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Hulk has replicated previous showings though. If anything, current Hulk is leagues more powerful than classic Hulk.

Then why did you use Classic Hulk feats instead of current Hulk feats if this is true Carver?

carver9
So, you dodge my asking for scans to prove what you say happened by putting up a Straw man?

What scan would you like for me to show you buddy?

Silent Master
lol at thor soloing the avengers, especially with hulk.

Hulk>Thor

Thor has dropped the Hulk with a lightning strike before, and he'd easily be able to duplicate the Hulk's showing against the other Avengers.

Thanos didn't pick him becasue unlike the Hulk, Thor isn't weak mentally.

carver9
Then why did you use Classic Hulk feats instead of current Hulk feats if this is true Carver?

Because if a weaker Hulk can do it, a much more powerful Hulk should be able to do it even better.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
What scan would you like for me to show you buddy?

The scan(s) showing the Lady Liberators fight was completely orchestrated by Rulk instead of him taking advantage of their lull in security after they had downed and chained him up? It's been a while since I read that fight so if it had been planned from the start, I'll concede his low showing there even though he still had his energy absorbing powers.

And I'm not arguing against Hulk having downed powerful opponents, just that using Red Hulk (a character who, in his short tenure thus far, has fluctuated between being a Cosmic eating machine to a Rhino class punk) was a poor example.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>