Fist Fight: Darth Maul vs Anderson Silva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ray Park
Here is video of Anderson in action for those who dont know him:

iyhsDZna6AE

Watch him enter the Matrix at 3:48

No precog allowed for Maul.

Jinsoku Takai
Maul - precog or not, it doesn't matter.

Darth Ray Park
Did you watch video?

Darth Ray Park
Without precog I think Andersons timing and reflexes are better and he is also more accurate and Siths like Maula rne't really THAT much faster or stronegr than regular humans.

And we have seen Anderson up against someone must stronger and faster and 3:16 happens.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by Darth Ray Park
Here is video of Anderson in action for those who dont know him:

iyhsDZna6AE

Watch him enter the Matrix at 3:48

No precog allowed for Maul.

LOL.

Jinsoku Takai
No dude, I watched the FIGHT.

Nephthys
Maul beats him to death with one hand.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Maul - precog or not, it doesn't matter.

This.

But if this is prime, focused, healthy Silva, then it would be close.

But Maul manages to win.

Jinsoku Takai
Maul, being a FORCE USER is MUCH faster and stronger (despite what you might think). Moreover, his pain threshold is incredible, ESPECIALLY when compared to humans.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Battlemaster
...if this is prime, focused, healthy Silva, then it would be close.

No.

Darth Ray Park
No dude, I watched the FIGHT.

Which one?

Ignroing that Maul is a Force user does people really think that he is the better martial artist?

As we have seen in Star Wars superior technicians can beat mroe powerful people, and without advantage of precog anderson also has advantage in reflex and timing.

Battlemaster
Maul, being a FORCE USER is MUCH faster and stronger (despite what you might think). Moreover, his pain threshold is incredible, ESPECIALLY when compared to humans.

True. This is only Pre-cogless Maul; he still gets his other Force techniques.

So yeah, Silva gets destroyed, rather easily. stick out tongue

Battlemaster
No.

I thought it was Forceless Maul at first. laughing

Darth Ray Park

So was Vitor Belfort and we saw how that fight ended up.

And in most fights people's pain thrwshholds are really high when adrenaline kicks in, he can still get ko'd.

Nephthys
Maul could beat him even without the Force.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Nephthys
Maul could beat him even without the Force.

This.

Battlemaster
Which one?

Ignroing that Maul is a Force user does people really think that he is the better martial artist?

As we have seen in Star Wars superior technicians can beat mroe powerful people, and without advantage of precog anderson also has advantage in reflex and timing.

MMA isn't that advanced, compared to the Classical martial arts Maul's arts take after.

Silva is one of the top-tier guys in MMA, but Maul is definitely the superior fighter.

Darth Ray Park
Note: no offensive sue of the froce is allowed. Maul can only increase his athleticism with the force, nothing more.

If we removed Force entirely I think it would go to Anderson quite easily.

Nephthys
Well you're wrong.

Battlemaster
Note: no offensive sue of the froce is allowed. Maul can only increase his athleticism with the force, nothing more.

If we removed Force entirely I think it would go to Anderson quite easily.

Without the Force, Maul would still take the fight, with some difficulty.

With the Force, Silva gets crippled, quickly.

Pwned
Still no. While a humans pain threshold is high with adrenaline, Mauls is through the roof without it.

Darth Ray Park
MMA isn't that advanced, compared to the Classical martial arts Maul's arts take after.

Silva is one of the top-tier guys in MMA, but Maul is definitely the superior fighter.

In pure technique?

The adapted MMA style of fightning itself (aka "mma boxing/stirking", "mma wrestling", "mma jiu-jitsu"wink isn't very advanced but it does attracts people who within those discipliens themselves are very advanced, i.e. top level wrestlers like Brock Lesnar, strikers like Machida (probably greatest karate master int he world) and Anderson, jiu-jitsu guys like Fabricio Werdum and Demion Maia.

In pure striking Anderson Silva is possibly most skilled guy on the planet right now.

Darth Ray Park
We have seen superior technicians beat mroe powerful opponents plenty of times in Star Wars. Maul isn;t even THAT powerful with the Force, he doesn;t get to sue rpecog, and Anderson is the best of the ebst when it comes to techncial stirking.

Jinsoku Takai
Still no.

Darth Ray Park
Vitor Belfort probably actually has quicker hands than Maul and maybe more KO power and Anderson tooled his ass.

Jinsoku Takai
Nope. Not even close.

Battlemaster
I don't see any MMA fighter being able to take Maul, even without the Force, ever.

Battlemaster
Kar Vastor, even whilst not on Haruun Kal, could rip any MMA fighter in half. laughing

Darth Ray Park
Stop trolling bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-L2K2f2YWM

This is Maul with lightsaber. He really doesn't come across as THAT superhumanly fast.

Compare to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGertFgB04

Vitor is probably faster.

Jinsoku Takai
Which one?

ALL OF THEM!

Jinsoku Takai
Your amateurish "knowledge" (and I use the term VERY loosely) of MMA isn't impressive in the least.

Darth Ray Park
I don't see any MMA fighter being able to take Maul, even without the Force, ever.

As in completely stirpped form the Force? Nah. What makes you think Maul would be that great without the force in just a fist fight? MMA fighters train full time in the discipline and Anderson is best of the best.

Darth Ray Park
Your amateurish knowledge of MMA isn't impressive in the least.

Excuse me?

Come debate me in the sports forum if you want to go there, bro.

Darth Ray Park
Kar Vastor, even whilst not on Haruun Kal, could rip any MMA fighter in half. laughing

Brock Lesnar would take him down with ease and Frank Mir would snap his arm off. big grin

Jinsoku Takai
Man, I was fighting/competing when you were still wearing diapers... bro.

Nephthys
Maul was trained since he was like 3, in inhuman conditions, in all available styles in the galaxy. Maul is ridiculously well-trained.

Also he has horns. So he can just gore Anderson like a *****.

Battlemaster
Brock Lesnar would take him down with ease and Frank Mir would snap his arm off. big grin

Kar could kill both those guys at the same time. It would be a snack for him. stick out tongue

Battlemaster
Maul was trained since he was like 3, in inhuman conditions, in all available styles in the galaxy. Maul is ridiculously well-trained.

This.

Darth Ray Park
I am 27 years of age so I doubt that, unless your in your 50s.

I am Third Dan Black Belt in BJJ, Black Belt in Japanee Jiu-Jitsu, Black Belt in Shotokan Karate, and accomplised wresler and boxer.

I have also helped train amateur MMA fighters.

Nephthys
If you're over 15 years old I will be surprised.

Jinsoku Takai
I ****ing know how old you are derp. My statement stands - And I'm no where NEAR 50 you ****ing moron.

Darth Ray Park

And you think top levelk MMA fighetrs are just part time trainer?

A lot of Maul's training was for the force and lightsaber and assassin techniques, which will be useless in this scenario.

Anderson Silva fights like someone from the Matrix bro, and it's all technique. Did you watch video?

Horns is an illegal movw.

Battlemaster
This is getting silly. stick out tongue

Darth Ray Park
I ****ing know how old you are derp. My statement stands - And I'm no where NEAR 50 you ****ing moron.

Look Vanilla Snow Cones... if you and I ever fought I would whoop you ass bro. I am 6"4 and have 81.7 reach and move around like a flyweight. if it went to ground you would probably lsoe AT LEAST one limb... not to mention you dignity.

Jinsoku Takai
You're absolutely right BM. I refuse to get into an internet badass competition with this limp dick mother****er. It is well below my already lowered standards.

Jinsoku Takai
BTW, I'm 9'7" and weigh 1,147 lbs and move faster than the eye can see. You retarded dip****!

Darth Ray Park
BM thinks you is stupid and lying about your past as a fighter btw bro... and if she says otherwsie it is probably because she is just being nice to you and doesnt wish to hurt your feelings.

Come to Sports Fprum and we settle this like men Mr Basil Parsley and Pesto.

Battlemaster
And you think top levelk MMA fighetrs are just part time trainer?

A lot of Maul's training was for the force and lightsaber and assassin techniques, which will be useless in this scenario.

Anderson Silva fights like someone from the Matrix bro, and it's all technique. Did you watch video?

Horns is an illegal movw.

Do some research - Maul is a highly trained and extremely deadly Sith warrior.

The martial arts he has mastered are Teras Kasi, which is modled after real world Silat (A highly advanced series of martial arts) and also disciplines derived from real world Shaolin arts.

Anderson Silva, for a base-human, is highly gifted physically and mentally - and very athletic.

Maul would pound the sh*t out of him in a stand-up fight, frankly. I can see Silva perhaps gaining some temporary advantage on the ground against Maul (due to no evidence of Maul training extensively in ground-fighting) but Maul would still eventually gain the upper hand and kill Silva.

Maul has physical gifts and talents that go beyond Silva - and his combat experience is lightyears ahead of his opponant.

Maul would kill Silva.

Darth Ray Park
Refer to my status and location. estahuh

Darth Ray Park
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=518861

lol

Battlemaster
BM thinks you is stupid and lying about your past as a fighter btw bro... and if she says otherwsie it is probably because she is just being nice to you and doesnt wish to hurt your feelings.

Come to Sports Fprum and we settle this like men Mr Basil Parsley and Pesto.

Actually, I think you're lying.

If you had as high a pedigree in Classical martial arts as you say you do - you would have more honor and self-restraint in an argument.

And if you had as high a pedigree in MMA as you say you do - you would take offense at my reference to said collection of arts as primitive.

Bottom line, if you're a true Martial Artist, then you can have a discussion with another Martial Artist that is tempered, honorable and polite.

But I don't think you're capable of that.

Jinsoku Takai
...Almost forgot... I'm a BULLET DODGER too!

Darth Ray Park
Me so stupid me so stupid me love you long time! sick

Nephthys
Actually I'd say you're about 12. 12 seems to be the maturity level you're at.

Darth Ray Park
Actually, I think you're lying.

If you had as high a pedigree in Classical martial arts as you say you do - you would have more honor and self-restraint in an argument.

And if you had as high a pedigree in MMA as you say you do - you would take offense at my reference to said collection of arts as primitive.

Bottom line, if you're a true Martial Artist, then you can have a discussion with another Martial Artist that is tempered, honorable and polite.

But I don't think you're capable of that.

This is a myth there is no honour is modern amrtial arts only power and physical superiority and dominance.

The bowing coulture and "honour" is a myth that has been propogated by the movie industry.

Applied MMA is primitive, but the discpliens within it are not, which is why you get a lot of elite wrestler, strikers, martial artists and Jiu Jitsu guys coming into MMA, but dont always know how to apply it and mix it up with other disciplines.

And I am not veyr involkved in MMA btw I have just helped some amateur fighters train using my expertise.

And he wad first to start being implolite btw battleMaster and if you disagree I can quote him and post time and date of post.

Darth Ray Park
Jinsokue had already said both of this, which is clearly not adding to the discussion but trolling.

Still no.

Nope. Not even close.

So I ask him to stop trolling and he says this:

Your amateurish "knowledge" (and I use the term VERY loosely) of MMA isn't impressive in the least.

I start to egt annoyed, and he says:

and this:

And thats when i start to egt mad.

If you think their is single martial artist in the world who will not defend themself to someone insulting them and trolling them then well... you clearly no little about true martial artists and have been watching too many kung fu movies bro.

Darth Ray Park

Whatever Prawn Salad Dijon Mustard Fat Boy Always Eating Custard.

Battlemaster
This is a myth there is no honour is modern amrtial arts only power and physical superiority and dominance.

The bowing coulture and "honour" is a myth that has been propogated by the movie industry.

Now I can tell for sure that you haven't trained in Classical Martial Arts.

Not having to fight, is what martial arts is all about.

Martial arts ultimately exists to polish your character.

Any Karate or Kung Fu school would easily display this upon entry, and the concept inherent within, existed long before the advent of flims.

Applied MMA is primitive, but the discpliens within it are not, which is why you get a lot of elite wrestler, strikers, martial artists and Jiu Jitsu guys coming into MMA, but dont always know how to apply it and mix it up with other disciplines.

The bread and butter of MMA is it's Ground-Fighting.

And I am not veyr involkved in MMA btw I have just helped some amateur fighters train using my expertise.

Right.

And he wad first to start being implolite btw battleMaster and if you disagree I can quote him and post time and date of post.

Doesn't matter. If you're a real Martial Artist, then you should have enough self-control to ignore his comments and seek the higher road.

Jinsoku Takai
BM - news for ya - there is no higher road than my comments. You know that.

Battlemaster
BM - news for ya - there is no higher road than my comments. You know that.

Don't talk, show. wink

Zampanó
I think that's a little generous. At 12, I was constructively posting in the RP forum. Maybe more like a 14 year old with the attitude of a lonely fourth grader.

Battlemaster

Nephthys
Good point. I don't know many 12 yr olds who still sincerely use the word 'bum' as an insult.

Darth Ray Park
Again, this is all myth.

Whole poitn of martial arts is to be able to defend yourself and those around you, and assert your dominance over your peers. If you want to polish your character, well, go do some charity work or something.

The whole point of martial arts is to train you to fight... why spend all that time learnign something and never use it?

It's not that i dont have the self-control. It is that I wanted to engage him in the argument as I enjoyed verbally sparring with him.

Again, you been watching too many Jacky Chan movies and have probably never been to actual martial arts school in western world.

Battlemaster
Again, this is all myth.

Whole poitn of martial arts is to be able to defend yourself and those around you, and assert your dominance over your peers. If you want to polish your character, well, go do some charity work or something.

The whole point of martial arts is to train you to fight... why spend all that time learnign something and never use it?

Dominance? laughing

It's not that i dont have the self-control. It is that I wanted to engage him in the argument as I enjoyed verbally sparring with him.

Again, you been watching too many Jacky Chan movies and have probably never been to actual martial arts school in western world.

Self-control is a virtue. stick out tongue

If you want respect, give it and it will be handed back to you in kind.

Battlemaster
Meh, this is what I get for posting so early in Le morning. stick out tongue

Pwned
Dude, dominance is what you leave for the kinky people for the bedroom.

Seriously, I trained in martial arts for years..... The one thign they stressed was that you should never seek a fight, never advocate what you know to show your better, and NEVER go around disrespecting people. Integrity, character, and honor are still major parts of it. I have no clue where you have been, but for however short your lifespan has apparently been, you have been going to the wrong place.

Oh, and humans don't train to kill people in H2H from the age of 3 years.

Arhael
Anderson was trained to compete, Maul was trained to kill. It's a very big difference.

Stealth Moose
Again, this is all myth.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7280/skeletor6ou.png

Martial arts is about forging a body into a machine that can react faster than thought with tried and true technique and a mind that is wise enough to use said techniques intelligently and with restraint. I can't think of a single martial art where the motto is clearly "rape the other guy senseless if you can, bro".

See above. Much of the mental aspect of martial arts, be they Eastern or Western or Modern, is to instill a mindset. It acts as a foundation to make the techniques and movements seem more natural. Even the less sport-oriented kinds like Krav Maga stress that straight up murdering everyone isn't the idea behind these deadly moves, but to protect yourself and loved ones in dire need, and to minimize conflict.

You'll need something other than your own divine opinion to prove your point. Here's a protip: Don't use Youtube this time

We all lose our control to some degree at some time. But being a douchebag all the time nets you no prestige points around here. I think what people are saying here is that you're acting more immature than a dedicated high level martial artist would act. And having taken Tae Kwon Do classes one summer in seventh grade does not count.

You, who have proven no credibility whatsoever, are disputing the words of someone else based on what exactly? The "nuh uh" clause?

Prove up or shut up, bro. If you have proof of your assertions, source it or keep your peace.

Darth Ray Park
Originally posted by Arhael
Anderson was trained to compete, Maul was trained to kill. It's a very big difference.

Yeah but this is not fight to death it is fight like in MMA with MMA rules.

Stealth Moose
Yeah but this is not fight to death it is fight like in MMA with MMA rules.

The original post says no such thing. Changing parameters to favor your bias is low. Fist fights can end in death, especially if one of the participants is a Sith assassin.

Darth Ray Park
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7280/skeletor6ou.png

Martial arts is about forging a body into a machine that can react faster than thought with tried and true technique and a mind that is wise enough to use said techniques intelligently and with restraint. I can't think of a single martial art where the motto is clearly "rape the other guy senseless if you can, bro".

Absolutely. By asserting dominance over peers i meant in stuff like competitions (boxing, wrestling, mma, kickboxing, ADCC, Mundials, World Jiu-Jitsu Tournament, Olympics etc) which you have for every martial art, and even in stuff like police enforcement and military. Point is, it is supposed to be used, just not against the innocent. Obviosuly it is not encouraged to egt into bar fights.

And yes, they teach you not to use them as aggresor against someone who does not provoke you, but that is not really as part of the martial art but so as to protect society from what you are teaching. The martial art itself is strictly a physical and etchnical exercise. All that mental stuff - either minor formality that isn;t really taken that seriously, or something because just accept as sort of, a condition for them to teach you.

Again, any sense of "honour", maturity or anything like that has nothign to do with it. There is no real correlation between what they teach you in martial arts and the kind of person you are, and if you feel thatway then you probably lack any real experience and are just going by the movies/pop culture or what you may have heard. Yes I am pretty immature but I am not violent and that is what they teach ypu in martial arts not to be violent against people who dont deserve it, maturity, abnter, verbale sparring or arguments has nothing to do with it.

If you look at all the different characters in MMA, such as the Nick Diazs and Chael Sonnens... these are the kind of people you get that take up martial arts. people who want to compete, want to be strong, want to be able to protect themselevs and others and, if it coems down to it, be able to beat someone else up in a fight. Anbd you can get big personalities and eys, sometimes they will be quite immature or even slightly antagonistic to otehrs (verbally).

BTW I have been far more civil than anybody else I have attacked recently and did it more as retaliation. Nepthys has been trolling me for days and we can all see how Jinsoku was in this thread. NemeBro has said comments about my itnelligence numerous times.

lol.

Based on what they is saying. Saying that you doubt somevody is high level martial artist because they display signs of immaturity or whatever shows that... you clearly have no idea of the kind of people that do and teach martial arts.We are not emotioneless, overly polite people that bow to eachother all the time bro. If anything we re supposed to bow but it is only formality and most schools dont bother with enforcing it. There are few other formalities, but they are just that. Nothing that people even take all that seriously and nothing to do with who we are.

People who learn it often do so to as i said earlier be able to compete, be touhg, be able to protect themsleves and others, and to be able to beat someone else in a fight if it came to it (and of course for military and police enfporcement). And believe it or not, most peope who teach it do it for the moeny, as part of employment, as their day job, and not any nonsense about honour and passing on their teachings or whatever. This attracts all sort of people and believe me, adherence to simple formalities like bowing before entering the dojo does not sy anything about the pople they are. At the end of the day, the real essence of the martial art is technice and physicality. The mental stuff is either formality or msotly, a myth. We are ultimately learnign how tpo fight bro.

One good thing is that tyime spent there usually gets all of the aggression out of you and acts as place to elt out all competitive feeligns etc... so usuaully people there if they have any aggersive feelings let them out there and then act civilly and peacefully in soicecty.

Zampanó
http://i.a-13.net/football_groin.gif

Arhael
Competitions are sport. Police and military training isn't martial art either.

Never was and never will be. It is called martial Art. If there is no spiritual side, there is no art.

Tell it to Maul...

RE: Blaxican
I don't condone this kind of stupidity. However, I think it's important to remember that Jango Fett DESTROYED half a dozen Jedi Knights all by himself, simultaneously, using just his fists. And the Jedi weren't even unarmed. They had lightsabers.

Without access to the force and a lightsaber, I really wouldn't be too quick to dismiss a good MMA fighter against a force user.

Darth Ray Park
Competitions are sport. Police and military training isn't martial art either.

Never was and never will be. It is called martial Art. If there is no spiritual side, there is no art.

Not true the art is in the body not any irrelevant mental aspect.

In that case Anderson wins by DQ.

Pwned
I wouldn't say Jango is an MMA fighter. I mean, he is a Mandalorian. I always make a distinction, there are sword fighters, duelists, then there are mandos.

Ray, you should probably go to an actual Martial Arts place (Since every one has a different name) and sit in for a couple lessons. Honor and character do have things to do with it, because those are traditions carried with the Art. Oh, and the bowing is enforced almost everywhere, because it is a sign of respect.

Nephthys
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I don't condone this kind of stupidity. However, I think it's important to remember that Jango Fett DESTROYED half a dozen Jedi Knights all by himself, simultaneously, using just his fists. And the Jedi weren't even unarmed. They had lightsabers.

Without access to the force and a lightsaber, I really wouldn't be too quick to dismiss a good MMA fighter against a force user.

PIS. Either that or they were literally the worst Jedi in the order.

Darth Ray Park
Bro have I not said many times that I actually teach BJJ? I;m not lying and I know these environments very well.

Originally posted by Pwned
Oh, and the bowing is enforced almost everywhere, because it is a sign of respect.

Completely untrue. Where I train Jiu-Jitsu its really informal environment and i think it was enforced for a short while when I first got there but ever sicne it has been first name basis compeltely. Only thing we do is at start and end of session we yemi but that is it.

Pwned
No, its compeltely true. I said ALMSOT

Darth Ray Park
PIS. Either that or they were literally the worst Jedi in the order.

Regardless we are talking about without the force or a lightsaber, and Maul cannot use his horns either. Aside from Zabraks having maybe on average better athelticism than humans there is no reason to assume that Maul is even close to as good as someone like anderson silva in a fist fight, or as a martial artist. We can't even say Maul was gerat talent when it comes to martial arts. Anderson has proven to excel at highest level of competition over people who dedicate themselves to MA. Maul only ever excelled because his skill with lightsaber and strenght with the force, his MA SKILLS ARE unrpoven and he never proved it comeptetitively.

Idea that Maul wins without Force and \Lightsaber is compelte JOKE.

That is why I made it with force, just no lightsaber, precog or offensive use of force, where i think it is close.

Pwned
No, it is completely true.
1) I said ALMOST. There are those places where its not actually enforced (as your supposed place)
2) Where I am, no matter where you go, if you come in, you take off your shoes, you bow, you come in. Before you start, you bow. Before you spar, you bow. When you are done, you bow. Before you leave, you bow. Its a sign of respect.

Also, a Sith Assassin not being trained in H2H? Seriously? GTFO with that stupidity.

Maul pwns Silva with no problem whatsoever. A person who can literally stand there until you drop from exhaustion after hitting him so much and still be standing? Your not going to win. Especially when he is stronger, faster, and deadlier. Not to mention better trained.

Nephthys
@Ray

WrjwaqZfjIY

Arhael
Bro have I not said many times that I actually teach BJJ? I;m not lying and I know these environments very well.

I guess you teach it in MMA gym?

In any case judging martial art as purely physical thing simply because it is your perception of it is wrong.

Moreover, how martial arts are relevant at all? You said "fist fight", which means Silva would utilize his boxing skills, not martial art skills. OR boxing is, also, martial art?

He is, also, criticized for not entering heavy weight, where people even with less weight, than him, compete and even become champions.

Darth Ray Park
I guess you teach it in MMA gym?

Nah I teach BJJ part time at the Gracie Academy in Sweden.

I atcually helping a friend out with his MMA guym every noew and then (I'm actually higher level BJJ than the guy he has at his gym, lol).

Ive also trained with Alexander Gustaffson btw.

Ah what I meant was full MMA fight so eveeything goes.

Are you sure your not thinking of Jon Jones and not Anderson? It is LHW that Anderson Silva is criticsed for not moving up to, but even then he has faced former LHW champ like Forrest Griffin (who is as big as a HW) and absolutrly destroyed him, as well as Dan Henderson (who was Pride LHW champ and even moved up to HW and beat the two greatest HWs of all time, Fedor and Nog) and Vitor Belfort (former LHW champ who even won one of the early HW tournaments when he was like 17).

The only person who has chance of beating Anderson Silva is a wrestler of at least all american calibre who has amazing submission defence, really good applied MMA wrestling, goes for the TD relentlessly and has good chin. Only person who has ever threatened him is Chael Sonnen and he got submitted while juiced up on sterpid and when anderson had broken rib.

Stealth Moose
... And he got banned, most likely from pissing off Peach, as his post history indicates.

GUESS I WIN BRO.

Pwned
I felt something, its like a dozen voices cried out, and he was suddenly banned.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Pwned
I felt something, its like a dozen voices cried out, and he was suddenly banned.

I seriously laughed out loud. That was good. Thank you very much for that.

Lord Lucien
He'll be back. And in greater numbers.

Stealth Moose
Yeah, it appears he has only a short term ban.

Pwned
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I seriously laughed out loud. That was good. Thank you very much for that. You are very much welcome sir big grin I always do enjoy making somebody laugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.