FotJ Luke Skywalker -vs- Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlemaster
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/9940f723.jpg
Can Grandmaster Luke Skywalker defeat the most powerful of the ancient Dark Lords?

This all-out battle takes place on the sandy desert world of Geonosis - within the confines of the Geonosian Petranaki Arena.

Thousands of onlookers, look on, both regular citizens, Geonosians, Jedi and even hidden Sith - to see who will win this contest of two Force legends.

Ragnos is alive - and in his physical prime. He carries his powerful Sith Scepter.

Luke has his lightsaber.

Both combatants start 40 Feet apart from the center of the Colosseum.

It is an all out duel to the death - for supremacy.

Setting:http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/Geonosis_arena.jpg

Darth Ray Park
Why is Luke a child in the picture lol?

Battlemaster
What started out as a joke thread, born out of nostalgia and boredom, turned into one of curiosity - and boredom. stick out tongue

I dedicate this thread in honor of Lightsnake.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by Darth Ray Park
Why is Luke a child in the picture lol?

Hamill isn't very tall in the movies if you notice. lol

Somewhere around 5'5, I think. stick out tongue

McDiarmid and Yoda, too.

Why are all the Force titans so small in Star Wars?

Battlemaster
Based upon the Scepter's Feats, we might have something to use in gauging Ragnos's combat potential.. Hm.

Zampanó
Must you stretch the screen with every thread?

Battlemaster
I wanted a nice side-by-side with our Hero and Ragnos. stick out tongue

Battlemaster
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/Thallah/cc26489e.jpg

Rookwood
ragnos scepter drain ftw

Stealth Moose
This thread brings me joy.

"Marka Ragnos solos both of them"

"When Galactic enters his ultimate BS pimp mode, they call him Marka Ragnos."

Stealth Moose
Also:

"At some point in his life, Darth Plagueis traveled to the Valley of the Dark Lords in Korriban. While there, he found no evidence that the spirits of Korriban were real, believing that those were mere diversions created for the credulous, but as Plagueis boarded his ship, he beheld a vision of Marka Ragnos. The apparition challenged Plagueis' claim to the Sith title, and railed against his plan to dismantle the traditions of Korriban. The vision however did not answer Plagueis' questions and inquiries. Instead, Ragnos snarled and disappeared in a whirl of smoke. After the experience, Plagueis wrote that it was possible that the entire episode, simply played out in his mind. Those texts were later acquired by Darth Sidious, Plagueis' former apprentice, and were included in a book he called, "Book of Sith"."

-- Wookieepedia.

Anyone verify this?

ares834
Yep, it's true.

Stealth Moose
But Sidious himself was well received on Korriban, was he not?

RE: Blaxican
I hate this thread.

Stealth Moose
umad bro

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Also:

"At some point in his life, Darth Plagueis traveled to the Valley of the Dark Lords in Korriban. While there, he found no evidence that the spirits of Korriban were real, believing that those were mere diversions created for the credulous, but as Plagueis boarded his ship, he beheld a vision of Marka Ragnos. The apparition challenged Plagueis' claim to the Sith title, and railed against his plan to dismantle the traditions of Korriban. The vision however did not answer Plagueis' questions and inquiries. Instead, Ragnos snarled and disappeared in a whirl of smoke. After the experience, Plagueis wrote that it was possible that the entire episode, simply played out in his mind. Those texts were later acquired by Darth Sidious, Plagueis' former apprentice, and were included in a book he called, "Book of Sith"."

-- Wookieepedia.

Anyone verify this?

WTF? Bullshit.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
WTF? Bullshit.

You read the book as well?

Nephthys
No. But that guy Gideon loves loses brownie points for that. The Sith Ghosts are fake? **** you, that was the coolest part of Korriban.

Stealth Moose
Yeah, that is kind of silly. And seems ridiculous when, supposively, Palpatine goes groveling to their feet and they train him and give him props. Why would they do that when he best emulates Bane/Plagueis' ideals?

Aaaahhahaha.

Ancient sith are lame.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Aaaahhahaha.

Ancient sith are lame.

Your insecurities are showing, bro.

Nephthys
Uh-oh. Its going down now!

Lord Lucien
Blax, the lyrics in your sig are wrong.

Stealth Moose
Uh-oh. Its going down now!

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy1/simonejester/animations/2naqp39.gif

Your insecurities are showing, bro. So's your face.

So's your face.

Col. Novine
No. But that guy Gideon loves loses brownie points for that. The Sith Ghosts are fake? **** you, that was the coolest part of Korriban.

Dan Wallace wrote Book of Sith, not James Luceno.

Nephthys
Ah, I assumed it was from Plageuis.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Col. Novine
Dan Wallace wrote Book of Sith, not James Luceno.

He looks like a pro.

Stealth Moose
So's your face.

So's your face.

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy1/simonejester/animations/2naqp39.gif

Col. Novine
Ah, I assumed it was from Plageuis.

As usual, your ignorance is breathtaking.

Nephthys
No, thats my penis.

Lord Lucien
So's your face.

So's your face. Aww sad

Nephthys
So's your face.

So's your face.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w180/Krahulik_Is_God/SICK_FIRES_BRO.gif

axel_jovan

Arhael
In JA academy Ragnos' power was raughly equal to his spirit + Tavion's body + all the darkside nexuses absorbed by the scepter. Yet, he lost to Jaden Korr.

Of course we can assume that Jaden Korr was all power and uniqueness but then we have Crosscurent book. Where more experienced Korr lost ligtsaber combat to Kam Solusar's clone and then got mentally overpowered by Anzat.

Battlemaster
We do have some idea of the Feats Ragnos can produce in a fight, thanks to the combative powers of his Scepter.

I'd wonder if he could drain Luke or not.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Battlemaster
We do have some idea of the Feats Ragnos can produce in a fight, thanks to the combative powers of his Scepter.
Do tell what we know of Ragnos's combat prowess.

Pwned
That drain was not used during the only fight I know of that involves the scepter.

From Jedi Academy, we know that the scepter can:
Drain things of Force Energy (Never seen in a fight)
Fire a desctructive Force beam (It can be jumped over or dodged under)
Cause a small earthquake (15 foot radius or so. Not too big)
And it has a sword inside of it.

Arhael
We, also, know that Luke encountered Force drain at least four times: Mind Witch, Lomi Plo, Darth Krayt and Abeloth.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Pwned
That drain was not used during the only fight I know of that involves the scepter.

From Jedi Academy, we know that the scepter can:
Drain things of Force Energy (Never seen in a fight)
Fire a desctructive Force beam (It can be jumped over or dodged under)
Cause a small earthquake (15 foot radius or so. Not too big)
And it has a sword inside of it.

Originally posted by Arhael
We, also, know that Luke encountered Force drain at least four times: Mind Witch, Lomi Plo, Darth Krayt and Abeloth.
Thanks for the info.

In other words, there is nothing Ragnos can do that will even make Luke break a sweat.

Yep, Ragnos gets steamrolled.

Good. Goooood. evil face

Pwned
Its not a steamroll. Thats an understatement.

Ragnos can not even compare to Luke by feats. This is easier than breathing for Luke.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Do tell what we know of Ragnos's combat prowess.

Yep, the others nailed it. stick out tongue

You've not played the game before nor read the comics?

Battlemaster
I wonder who Lightsnake would back in this fight.

Lord Lucien
He looks like a pro. Mr. Sebastian and the Negro Magician looks like such a lovely tale. I wonder if it's as good as Boss N*gger.

Arhael
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Boss N*gger. That cracked me up big time. rolling on floor laughing

Col. Novine
Arhael
In JA academy Ragnos' power was raughly equal to his spirit + Tavion's body + all the darkside nexuses absorbed by the scepter. Yet, he lost to Jaden Korr.

Not to mention the nexus of Korriban itself.
As far as Ragnos's scepter is concerned, untrained!Jaden got nailed by the thing early on in the game when Tavion and her twin adepts were draining a Massassi temple on Yavin. It did render him unconscious, but his Force sensitivity remained in tact.

Pwned
That is true, I had forgotten about that. The most it could do is knock Skywalker out.

Problem is, when they heard he was coming, they booked it out of there.

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Aaaahhahaha.

Ancient sith are lame.
Ancient Sith are legends in Force and Saber (sword, i guess) skills. As Kreia said, modern Jedi/Sith are but children playing with toys compared the prowess of the old masters.

GenomeFrozener
So... Does Marka have actual feats now?

((The_Anomaly))
Luke since ragnos is basically just hyped up PIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.