Ghost Rider vs Movie Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance version takes on Tony Stark Iron Man.

Impediment
You have to add a scenario for validity, else I will have to close this.

lilshogun
Ok..So Loki plucked Ghost Rider from his reality into his Avenger's reality. Loki in disguised as the devil convinced him if he were to destroy Iron Man, he will remove the demon curse. Ghost Rider seen teh bad things that Tony Stark had in the past. He now pursues him at his Tower. GR destroys all security and Tony suits up. The fight begins.

Nemesis X
Most of Tony's arsenal isn't gonna affect him. GR took a stinger twice and the second time, he took one at point blank and it didn't do crap so the only things that might work are the repulsor and ionic blasts and I doubt even those will harm him.

the ninjak
The Rider is too vague a character to have a decent fight here.

I'll put my money on him though. Especially considering Tony was a weapons designer for the military.

Robtard
GR took a bunker-buster missile in the second film as one of his highest showings. IM has no chance here, he can only fly around and delay his doom.

lilshogun
True, one thing I did not see that was used by GR 2nd film was his pinnacle stare. He pretty much reduced them to dust. Could GR affect Iron man's technology with hellfire? It seems what ever GR rides on something he can mystically enhance what ever he uses with the hellfire. Originally posted by the ninjak
The Rider is too vague a character to have a decent fight here.

I'll put my money on him though. Especially considering Tony was a weapons designer for the military.

the ninjak
But Penance Stare should not work considering Ironman perceives his sight digitally. GR would have to tear his visor off and stare deep into his actual eyes.

Thor easily tore his plate mask off at the end of Avengers and GR has the chains to grab and real himself in.

But Tony proved in his early armor to challenge Thor in decent H2H combat. Not that he really has the the ability to takedown GR in the long run.

GR can throw those chains with accuracy around an opponents neck and drag them down.

I'm backing GR here. Stark in the next film is going to be a beast because I've seen the storyboards. He'll have speed and control of the surroundings plus power output. But currently GR has the advantage.

Pwned
Link me to these fabled storyboards... Please..... I want to see.... messed

the ninjak
Well we are delving into comic territory now.

Ironman took on one of the Worthy. Who were normal supervillains who got a hammer and gained powers equal to Thor.

One was the Grey Gargoyle. Who could turn anything into stone with his touch. But the upgrade meant he could now do it with his stare. Ironman was immune to the effects due to him perceiving the world digitally.

But as I stated before Thor tore Ironmans visor off with ease. And I believe GR has the same level of strength. Making such an advantage useless if GR wraps his chains around Starks neck and drags him in.

The storyboards I've witnessed are secret and can't be disclosed in regards to Starks Extremis upgrade. Witch will be huge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.